No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with you based on the claims of the patents. However, the description in my patent was entered into the "public domain" once my patent was published. Only the "claims" in a granted patent have legal protection. However, US9564268 is null and void because it doesn't contain new and novel intellectual property. It's "claims" were already in the public domain. My patent description predates US Patent No. 9,564,268... which is based on information at the time my patent was placed into the public domain. This clearly shows that I'm the original inventor. My intention when I filed my patent was to put the technology into the public domain. I also intentionally allowed my patent to expire when I didn't pay its first maintenance fee. This effectively also put my patent claims into the public domain.

Have some due respect man!

-Bruce P.

Originally posted by Solarlab View Post
    F.Y.I

Based upon the patent CLAIMS, my conclusions are that these two patents have little, or nothing, in common; bar the general items that are well known to those skilled-in-the-art.

The Technical Field/Field of Invention bare no commonality; the diagrams do not correlate and
    are not similar in any remote way and the Background Of the Inventions, that is, the described
    methods and techniques required by one skilled-in-the-art to implement the invention
    [reduce the claims to a working device], like most patents, are sadly lacking; although in all fairness both the
    US9564268 and the US7800286B2 do contain some pertinent detail.

For clarity I have included my interpretation/wording of the claims from both patents.

US 9564268B2
    POWER RECEIVER FOR EXTRACTING POWER FROM ELECTRIC FIELD ENERGY IN THE EARTH
    Claims {my review interpretations}

1. Power receiver for extracting electrical energy from the earth's electric field; comprising:
    - resonant transformer connected to ground,
    - high voltage impulse generator connected to transformer primary,
    - induce current flow from ground,
    - transformer comprises:
    - low voltage signal generator,
    - step-up conversion (low to high voltage),
    - spark gap between step-up transformer primary and ?,
    - power conversion circuit connected to secondary.
    2. Power receiver (claim 1) resonant below 200 Hz.
    3. Receiver - ferro-resonant transformer.
    4. Power receiver (claim 1) comprising elevated terminal connected to resonant transformer primary.
    5. Power receiver (claim 4) elevated terminal comprising capacitive plate coupled to earth's ionisphere.
    6. Power receiver (claim 1) resonant transformer includes a capacitor in parallel with primary winding.
    7. Power receiver (claim 1) resonant transformer includes capacitor in series with primary between impulse generator and elevated terminal.
    8. Power receiver (claim 1) further comprising multiple resonant transformers and connections.
    9. Power receiver (claim 8) resonant transformers of different resonant frequencies.
    10. ... frequencies are all below 200 Hz.
    11. Power receiver (claim 8) resonant frequencies are matched to Schumann resonances.
    12. Ground terminal for power receiver comprising:
    - ground shaft below earth surface,
    - hollow cylinder with plurality of openings,
    - ground shaft wiring details.

US 7800286B2
    ALPHA FUSION ELECTRICAL ENERGY VALVE
    Claims {my review interpretations}

1. Electrical generator for generating electrical energy comprising:
    - airtight vessel including insulation, inner cylindrical wall cavity, including,
    - negatively charged corona wire made of delta-ray emissive material which
    functions as an electron emitter, and
    - including germanium, silicone, or lead-sulfide for emitting delta ray electrons
    - when bombarded with high energy alpha particles,
    - an palladium (Pd) or activated carbon electron collector inside the vessel,
    - cavity filled with Radon Gas of an energy level greater than 6.06 MeV,
    - two conductive pins attached to the base through airtight seals,
    - first pin connected to corona wire,
    - second pin connected to electron collector,
    - wherein:
    - first pin - corona wire initially charged through an external negative charge
    - second pin - charged through an external positive charge
    - after charging the corona wire and electron collector, first and second pins act as
    a cathode and anode of the electrical generator.

Anyway, I do appreciate the time, dedication and expense involved in patenting one's
    inventions as well as the deep feelings of pride and protection in defense of one's
    intellectual property. However, one must also remain realistic.

I will not engage in further analysis or discussion; this is best left to the primary
    inventors, their legal council and other experts should the need arise. BTW, IMHO
    both of these patents would be easily overturned simply based on prior art and claim construction.

FIN
    Last edited by radioionics; 05-14-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioionics View Post
      I agree with you based on the claims of the patents. However, the description in my patent was entered into the "public domain" once my patent was published. Only the "claims" in a granted patent have legal protection. However, US9564268 is null and void because it doesn't contain new and novel intellectual property. It's "claims" were already in the public domain. My patent description predates US Patent No. 9,564,268... which is based on information at the time my patent was placed into the public domain. This clearly shows that I'm the original inventor. My intention when I filed my patent was to put the technology into the public domain. I also intentionally allowed my patent to expire when I didn't pay its first maintenance fee. This effectively also put my patent claims into the public domain.

Have some due respect man!

-Bruce P.
      Bruce, I don't think its worth the fight.. if your intention was really to put your work into the public domain as you stated so that people can learn and appreciate.. I suggest you should contact the administrator of this forum.. tell him about your work.. he might find some like minded folk that you can share your work with.. or maybe can be part of the group...

I don't know if your aware but If you didn't know.. the people of these forums [The administrators] held an annual "Energy Conference" where-in there are people that presents their work, based on "Energy".

I haven't been into an actual conference personally but by checking on these forums for few years, and watching their conferences videos. I think your somewhat in the same situation their in... I think these people already have a "working device" just like you and just not telling outright and public the actual device and just try to dwell on the science of things by holding a conference every now and then and by selling informative materials like books/ebooks, videos etc. why?.. I think because they also tried to fight...

What I think is.. if people Don't appreciate your work.. It means one thing, they are not ready for it..

The field in which you are working with relates with POWER GENERATION.. sure it will help our current state of living.. sure it will make our lives easier.. but there also exist people with malice.. and If they get their hands on this type of things what do you think will happen??..

I don't think It's worth pushing your work to people.. or arguing who's first or whatever.. I suggest you STOP.. not all people can appreciate your work..

let me just add my reason for posting another off-topic to this thread:
      It just Irks me when you post more arguments topics on other forums than post directive/informative post on your own forum to your replicators.
      Last edited by ricards; 05-15-2017, 02:46 AM. Reason: let me just add my reason for posting another off-topic.

Comment

• Personally I don't really care how we move forward.

Just As long As we do move forward.

None of us are getting any younger.

Neither are our children or grandchildren.

Whilst the internet remains somewhat free and less censored we have a chance to seize the moment.

For years I've been trying to convince Bruce that open sourcing his technology completely will see him right financially.

In the last few years my opinion changed that it wouldn't work that way.

Once that button has been pressed there is no going back and someone with a lot of money will profit and leave the inventor behind without ever having the funds to develop the other life changing technologies they have been working on.

Yes this is off topic but this thread is one of those threads that does that all the time.

It always finds its way back to Don Smith.

I just wish it would find its way to the answers that we all seek one way or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

Once that button has been pressed there is no going back and someone with a lot of money will profit and leave the inventor behind without ever having the funds to develop the other life changing technologies they have been working on.
          That's just one of the saddest thing in this cruel world.

"Did you know who Invented the first spaceship that landed on the moon?... yet we all knew Neil Armstrong.." -Victor Von Doom

but what if.. just what if.. this is not the case..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...le_discoveries

there has been a lot multiple discoveries in recorded history... this scenario might just be one of them..

this is another one...
          https://ionpowergroup.com/#/?playlistId=0&videoId=0

does this group also plagiarizes Bruce's work?.. If that group isn't in anyway connected to the people in that other patent.. and bruce would state that these are also the people that plagiarizes his work.. that would really make Bruce look bad..

what I'm trying to say is, If the "Reward" is not meant for Bruce, its never going to be..
          I have high respect for the man that is why I decided to follow him. but seeing the way he acts now is really disappointing.

Comment

• Ion Power Group have joined forces with various US military personnel and NASA.

They are on a completely different path and their method is different.

The energy source is the same just like Wardenclyffe was the same.

Bruce is just acting out of frustration.

We havn't been communicating so much lately but out of all of us I feel I know him best.

It's a collosal burden having the answer we all seek. Wanting a reward but not wanting to be enslaved by your discoveries and hard work.

It's a double edged sword.

Whilst we all will have an opinion on best way to move forward, ultimately it's Bruce that needs to be convinced he is making the best decision.

Inventors are not business men and that's for a good reason.

At least this time we have the hindsight to not make the mistakes of Stanley Meyer and various others.

Comment

• None of us are rich and can afford to sink large amounts of money into any particular technology without a guaranteed result.

We all want the same result.

Cheap, abundant, clean energy.

My way of achieving this is giving Bruce the platform he needs.

So he does a few crazy, wild things, doesn't know how to communicate with folks properly.

The man has aspergers for @#*$ sake!!!

Give him a break!

Who else is constantly banging the Tesla, Moray, Plausen drum on and on and on like a man with serious radiant energy OCD!

You may not understand Bruce and he may not understand you.

But I'm telling you straight he has the goods...

If he wants $10,000,000 for complete open source then we ain't going to get another visionary make us this sort of offer in our lifetimes!

Tesla didn't have the internet but paved the way and foresaw its existence.

Let's make this happen and you will see I speak solid truth!

10,000,000 people 1 dollar each.

Let's go!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/s...t/x/15072650#/

Comment

• Lay off yhe bong man

Soundieuk

I don't know Bruce ,but if he wishes to put his work in the public domain then that is what he should do . But if he wishes a 10,000,000 U.S. Dollars pay off the go sell it to some corporation as did Mr. Smith.

To feel you could move forward with this by getting 10,000,000 people to give you a dollar is beyond ridiculous.
                It ain't going happen , I mean look at the last few pages of this thread and you can see that Bruce could not even get along with the few that were here to replicate his device .

Come back to reality !!

LAY OFF THE BONG MAN!!!

I have no issue with Bruce to seek money for his work . He put forth the effort and thought to produce it and is his to do with what he wishes. He owes us nothing , but then we owe him nothing either . No one here has anything that even resembles a working device from what was disclosed . So no surprise that there are those that doubt it .

There will always be those that will seek to profit from the work of others . Has always been and will always be , do not cry about how the world is . We are all adults here and know how things work . You can not change others, only yourself and then affect others outlook by viewing your life . What choice will I make ?

Take a look at others that have had the choice and see how it worked out for them . One need only look at the past to see what maybe of the future .

So as you said , life is short . What will you leave to those that inherit this world from us ? Will you keep your knowledge to yourself if you can not profit ? Or will you share with the future for someone's benefit that you will never meet ? What matters to you in your heart ? Do you seek fame and fortune, to be credited with great a invention ?
                I am not an advocate of either for is not my choice and I will interject my beliefs into his decision .But you can not have it both ways .

If he wishes to be taken seriously about helping humanity then I suggest either put up or shut up about it .

If it's money you seek then by all means proceed that route and don't look back . It's a fork in the road !!
                Make a choice in direction , as even no choice is a choice with an outcome . You can control the outcome of the future . The choice is yours.

Best wishes ,

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                  10,000,000 people 1 dollar each.

Let's go!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/s...t/x/15072650#/
                  If you are promoting bruce, How come he was only mentioned as "...the inventor..." most of the campaign visuals and description relates to tesla?.. and the campaign.. well.. to be honest it looks like one of those scams and frauds about free energy the promises and claims its just too good to be true...

it sounds so much of a politician on election campaign.. sorry but the whole Idea is ridiculous..

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback guys....

Comment

• You are correct... people aren't ready for the tech. They are already ripping each other to shreds with what they already have. I will keep what I have to myself. I now completely understand why the Moray's are so bitter, and their tech is going to be buried along with them.

Humanity is on the path to self destruction, have your fun people while you still can... we are close to the midnight hour.

-Bruce P.

Originally posted by ricards View Post
                      Bruce, I don't think its worth the fight.. if your intention was really to put your work into the public domain as you stated so that people can learn and appreciate.. I suggest you should contact the administrator of this forum.. tell him about your work.. he might find some like minded folk that you can share your work with.. or maybe can be part of the group...

I don't know if your aware but If you didn't know.. the people of these forums [The administrators] held an annual "Energy Conference" where-in there are people that presents their work, based on "Energy".

I haven't been into an actual conference personally but by checking on these forums for few years, and watching their conferences videos. I think your somewhat in the same situation their in... I think these people already have a "working device" just like you and just not telling outright and public the actual device and just try to dwell on the science of things by holding a conference every now and then and by selling informative materials like books/ebooks, videos etc. why?.. I think because they also tried to fight...

What I think is.. if people Don't appreciate your work.. It means one thing, they are not ready for it..

The field in which you are working with relates with POWER GENERATION.. sure it will help our current state of living.. sure it will make our lives easier.. but there also exist people with malice.. and If they get their hands on this type of things what do you think will happen??..

I don't think It's worth pushing your work to people.. or arguing who's first or whatever.. I suggest you STOP.. not all people can appreciate your work..

let me just add my reason for posting another off-topic to this thread:
                      It just Irks me when you post more arguments topics on other forums than post directive/informative post on your own forum to your replicators.

Comment

• Attention: Radioionics and Soundiceuk

F.Y.I

Again, one suggestion to further your project is to submit an entry to the 2017

NASA TECH BRIEFS, Create the Future contest. I believe the entry deadline is
                        the end of June this year.

https://contest.techbriefs.com/

See the post below for further details.

http://www.energeticforum.com/298556-post11608.html

Good luck and I think we all look forward to your contribution. Note; I have used this method
                        in the past and it can/does work quite well in a variety of aspects!

FIN

Comment

• Originally posted by radioionics View Post
                          You are correct... people aren't ready for the tech. They are already ripping each other to shreds with what they already have. I will keep what I have to myself. I now completely understand why the Moray's are so bitter, and their tech is going to be buried along with them.

Humanity is on the path to self destruction, have your fun people while you still can... we are close to the midnight hour.

-Bruce P.
                          now you sounded more like Tom Bearden now, acting like your some part of higher human causes! like its the end of the world if we don't do what you told us to! oh come on!.. for me you just want to be at the center of things..

It doesn't mean If you solve one problem you've solved it all! If you have a device that generates POWER but doesn't want to use that POWER, your no different than those that does not have it.

I don't know bruce.. If I have something like what you have.. I won't be sulking around my own space because of people that Looked away at what I have.. instead I would look for people that is interested with what I have.. I wont use the Internet like Paul did.. I would use my god given body parts and do some work!.. start by Identifying people that wants it! start with small people! start with a small device!.. start small! If your so into the credit.. I suggest you work for it! It doesn't mean that if you discover it your going to get a reward right away. its not like you've been asked to discover it anyway..

Start with a small manufacturing company.. or an internet cafe... of maybe just some random establishment that runs on electricity.. offer them what you have.. and offer them at a reasonable price.. you don't get rich overnight!..
                          and If you will tell me You've tried this.. I say TRY AGAIN!..

Don Smith Device and many other didn't make it in because of many factors, and one of it is like the scenario now.
                          "If you offer me 50 million dollar cash right now I wouldn't take it.. because I'm not Interested in peanuts."
                          your 10million dollar price.. Its a lot cheaper than Don but still...

you know what bruce.. what I'm trying to say is Ordinary People Like Us CANNOT appreciate what you have worked for 30+ years in a short amount of time.. you cant just slam it into our faces and expect us to appreciate it right away.. they don't teach algebra, calculus, chemistry etc in elementary.. because it is not something a child can Appreciate.. If you really are sincere when you wrote this..

[IMG]bruce.jpg[/IMG]

If you really are a part of higher human causes.. then act like one.. but be realistic... take the manner in your own hands. be responsible! KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.. and POWER COMES WITH GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!...

these phrases are everywhere you know.. stupid people just don't know what it means.. and I know your not stupid.

sorry for another off-topic.
                          Last edited by ricards; 05-17-2017, 02:30 AM. Reason: bigger image.. dumb me just click the image

Comment

• Engineering and Physics - Approach (b)?

F.Y.I.

In the real world progressing from a great idea to a viable product, believe it or not, can be
                            relatively easy, a lot of fun and quite interesting. Developing a "new type of fuel-less generator"
                            has an added bonus in that it can be done semi-professionally at relative low cost.

Briefly, an example scenario:

There are two development roads one can follow. Either the (a) iterative "cut and try" method, or,
                            what I'll term, (b) the mathematical engineering physics route; or preferably a healthy slice of both
                            (a) plus (b).

Following only the (a) road, in my opinion, is quite valuable but quickly leads to a brick wall dead
                            end. Youtube is littered with videos of coils and light bulbs including, in some rare cases,
                            researchers attempting to educate other "seekers-of-knowledge" using a variety of primitive "aids" and
                            "self derived" gibberish. Out of the many thousands of videos and comment pages there are but a hand
                            full of "useful" demonstrations; and, more often than not, when their goal is reached the presenter moves
                            on to further (usually very quiet retirement) development. Without the (b) route there is generally not much in the
                            way of "value" to be had. We have all observed this over the years. I will address (b) further in a bit.

Physical Hardware and T&M Equipment:

Device hardware; that is, for wire, electronic components, brass-board, enclosure, and so forth the expenditures
                            are minimal; likely less than a dining out for two with desert and drinks!

Fundamental design Test Equipment; an old laptop, (isolated) USB PC Oscilloscope, digital meter,
                            and battery again can be procured now days at very low cost. High voltage probes and other exotic
                            measurement devices can be easily fabricated with a little ingenuity.

Engineering Physics Tools (mathematics - multiphysics Computer Aided Engineering [CAE]):

Much, if not all, of the "alternate" energy theory, in my opinion, can be uncovered and disclosed
                            using conventional science with the assistance of modern engineering and physics tools that
                            are just now becoming available to us; the (b) route . Here are a few of the many examples:

Simulation Software: A Price and Performance for Everyone

Multiphysics for the masses. COMSOL wants to democratize simulation in the design processā€“ TV-report > ENGINEERING.com

https://www.comsol.com/products

Gaining access to these tools can be cost effective as well - take a course at your local educational
                            institute; invest in an "off lease or surplus" HP Z820 Workstation; obtain demo or student versions
                            of CAE software; put a business plan together and run it by your banker or rich uncle... A maybe "unseen
                            additional bonus" involves developing a valuable "skill set" that can be applied in many other disciplines.

There is enough valid evidence of viable alternate energy devices but to make it actually happen
                            we need to do something besides light bulbs on Youtube, bicker about who's theory is correct or
                            what "method or technique" is the best.

With minimal expense and a little diligent effort, I firmly believe following the (b) route will bring
                            success for all and, if not right away, it will be fun and very educational at worst.

Plus; I see enough intelligence out here, I'm optimistic we can do it... we do however need a
                            forum board where you can publish formulas and other science material in a usable fashion.

Thanks for reading!
                            PS - My new 32 core servers arrive tomorrow so I too will now also "move to a very quiet retirement" [development].

FIN
                            Last edited by Solarlab; 05-23-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solarlab View Post
                              F.Y.I.
                              Another approach that you may find of value is found in Vasiliev's "Electricity
                              and Unusual Features
                              " book of 2015 (attached in a translated .pdf format).

He attributes the anomalies you mention to the Positron [+], it might be considered
                              the opposite, or conjugate, or antiparticle to the Electron [-] and he provides some interesting
                              evidence and observations.

Anyway, have a look...

FIN
                              This book is dynamite! The translation from Russian is a bit difficult to follow in places, but I find Vasiliev's understanding is so close to my own that it's not hard for me to fill in the details and get what he means. As usual, every researcher has their own set of language and terminology for talking about what seem to be similar concepts. What I am calling time-reversed or phase-conjugate electricity, he is calling positrons. Either of the two (or neither) could be correct, but it sure seems like we're both talking about the same thing. There is this distinctly different form of electricity that still flows through normal wires and circuits and yet behaves very differently.

There are also some very interesting schematics (although without component values or details) that build on what I already knew or suspected. I look forward to building some new test configurations soon. From the text, it sounds like Vasiliev has had positive results in generating measurable overunity up to hundreds of watts output from some of his configurations. Thanks so much for posting this!

Comment

• I will second that... it is an excellent read. (translation difficulties aside). I've built a couple of the projects shown long ago and can confirm their significance.

I've been re-reading the materials chapter, I seem to be lost there... I really wish the inserts were translated as well as some of the charts.

Thanks for sharing that Solarlab !

Comment

Working...
                                X