Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
    ... the bad thing with that "learning" story is I have hot glued and isolated my setup thinking the original is a working one... now it is a mess to reach the connection for testing the theories...
    as nobody seem to know (or want to share) where to connect the "only one wire" Im going to rip off some part of the original mirror circuit and test my first guest I present some days ago... (see image)

So if someone want to manifest before I dismantle some part of the original setup, it's the time to do it.
    ciao!
    Attached Files

Comment

as nobody seem to know (or want to share) where to connect the "only one wire" Im going to rip off some part of the original mirror circuit and test my first guest I present some days ago... (see image)

So if someone want to manifest before I dismantle some part of the original setup, it's the time to do it.
      ciao!
      Have test it. not work... I don't understand why but the PPV does not fire at all ????

Now I have one last test to do.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Wistiti; 02-11-2017, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• By the way, I feel like im the last active builder here...

Comment

• I'm still active, just not much on the forum, I have drawn a lot of circuit to test this past days, now its weeked its time to test them, though my current project is not really replicating bruce's but a similar one that applies the same concepts. bruce's disclosure made me understand it even more. It more of Don's rather than Bruce's, anyway I'm in Don Smith topic I guess it relates.

recently there are conflict of interest going on, dragon is out, tswift is out, mwtj is on break (I guess). and a bad history I believe has been revealed, though this might be the case I believe what was disclosed so far is genuine,
          maybe just not the thing that we are all looking for.

I have already accepted years ago the fact that what we are looking for isn't something that a person would share completely and willingly, Tesla never told us everything, but I still thank him for his work, also Don.

I work on this as my hobby, Its fun for me, Its a lot better than gaming. If we are being played for a fool so be it. I've got nothing to lose. only experience in life to gain.

Comment

• Hi Ricards happy to know you are active

Comment

Now I have one last test to do.
              Last test done... both ppv fire but at lower rates . It also burn one of my cap.
              Sorry guys but I have not find it...
              I admit I'm a bit tired... will take a break.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Wistiti; 02-11-2017, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• The cap between the antenna and ground may
                be the way to go... I have try with a fixed one (the same value as c1/c2) and it not work (ppv not fire) but maybe with a variable cap we may find the sweet spot...
                The problems is I don't have one and I don't want to by one just to see if it works... Lostfox I may need your help for building one...

@Bruce and Soundiceuk; some suggestion?????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                  My only goal is to provide something useful to those who could use it - I don't care about money or getting some kind of special credit for my work, money doesn't work when I'm dead and if my work helps others beyond my physical being then that's all the credit I need - no personal agenda, simply the truth.

I realize you do have a personal agenda both of you, and that's fine - I understand, we could all use a few extra bux now and then. This also means you put your personal interests and wants before that of anything good which slows down the good that could come from it, or stops it in its tracks.

I've found that if you do what you love and give it freely without expectations somehow the money comes because of the good it does.
                  If that is your goal then why sit on your own system that can power 1/2hp motor from ground currents?

Comment

The cap between the antenna and ground may
                    be the way to go... I have try with a fixed one (the same value as c1/c2) and it not work (ppv not fire) but maybe with a variable cap we may find the sweet spot...
                    The problems is I don't have one and I don't want to by one just to see if it works... Lostfox I may need your help for building one...

@Bruce and Soundiceuk; some suggestion?????????????????
                    Hey Wistiti, I may be quiet, but I am building too.. I need only few parts to go active and start heavy testing.

I am really sorry to hear that there are disagreements and secrets

About the Variable caps, Yeah they are very very expensive and cannot find for high voltage either

INSTRUCTIONS to make them

Get the largest possible mains transformer that you will find in your scrap yard basement make sure you don't need it first

Take of all the "E" laminations carefully not to bend them... (except the first ) See how many they are and divide them by 4,,. the four sides, 2 sides for every cap.

(you can use the "I" laminations and make smaller size cap).

Those laminations have a very thin insulation on them.. Use your Bench Drill with a Cup Brush ...just rub off the insulation in a wide circle above every hole and every hole side of every lamination.. It sounds too much work but its very easy. It takes ~4 seconds per hole to clean it.

So where the screw and washer go will make a good contact.

Decide the distance you need between the plates and get the washers you need. I used washers 18mm outer diameter, 8mm hole diameter, 1.5mm width. I found them in DIY store, in bulk mode,very cheep. I payed ~8 euros for a bug with ~500 washers.

I put 1 washer between two plates of the same side. So space is 1,5mm = 1500 microns. The width of opposite plate is 0,5mm = 500 microns. So we get 1000 microns free space to place the dielectric. So 400+400 microns of dielectric gives 200 microns air so the sides are confortable to move.(I thought I left 600 microns air but I was probably wrong.. anyway don't get confuse with the numbers. Just make sure the cap sides are no very tight and difficult to move and you are good to go. Calculate the washer height, you may want to place two washers to much the space.. or more film layers to increase the voltage. You decide those.

I used 45 plates on each side.

Now once you have ready the laminations with clean holes, and the washers by side, proceed to make the dielectric..

Find the cheapest A4 transparent film, usually its the films for photocopier machines. They are 100 microns every film. Count how many you need. You will put 4 layers of film between every couple of opposite plates.
                    I cut the A4 films in half and the size was fine to fit my laminations. So every box I bought had 100 films inside. for the two capacitors I needed ~740 layers so I bought 4 boxes of films. around 10 euros each.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Q-Connect-K.../dp/B000KJO7C8

Now as you have all the films packed aligned and tight stable on your bench drill... you put a lamination on top to mark the holes.. leave enough space in edges .. mark the centers of the holes of the e lamination. and you drill with the drill for wood 20mm (18mm is the washer plus 2mm space to be comfortable the washer in the hole). All the way down, all the 740 films, both holes. (Films should not insulate the plates from their washers).

To make your life easier... All washers have 1 side with curved ends and one completely straight side, its due to the cutting press. So remember to place the washers with the straight side down as you build, so film will not go under the washer when you place it or move it when you place others on top etc.

You will need also 8 screw bars and nuts, (for 2 caps) in aproximate size.

So now you are ready to build the first one.

You will build it and then you will place it in box or anywhere you want. So
                    You start build the first one cap from bottom..

Position the 4 screw bars verticaly. not very near not very far. Be carefull not to seperate the two sides

left side: 2 films, 1 plate, washers, 2 films ... then
                    right side: 2 films, 1 plate, washers, 2 films ... then
                    until the end.

tight the nuts. Your cap is ready. You can pull or push the one side to test its capacitance.

Its up to you what kind of boxing you will make, or mechanism to puss-pull.. I used a long screw and rail at bottom to push or pull in horizontal plane the one side, with the other side fixed. Its up to you, what materials you have and how you want it.

There are no caps in market like these. Actually 30nf for variable is probably unique. Most of them they value few hundreds of PFs, because you suppose to use more caps in parallel to be inside the value you want. But I said to my self once you took the decision to make them make them as big as you can so you can have more flexibility.

Anyway its fun to make your own components

I hope I helped you my buddy
                    Last edited by L0stf0x; 02-11-2017, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                      I watched the first part of the last video linked. I had to laugh when Don
                      "pretended" to shock himself. Then I turned it off.

Where he talks about the four coil setup he is just wrong, each of the three
                      free coils cannot duplicate the same amount of electricity as the powered one.

Try it and see. He's lying. For a start he has some neons on the free standing
                      coils which in all reality would probably light by just holding them there by
                      hand without the three free standing coils. I bet when he does the
                      demonstration of it if he ever did or does he measures nothing.

They might appear to have the same voltage and might too, but they will not
                      all together deliver the equal or more of the input power to the powered one.

If no one on this thread can replicate that simple experiment what hope is there.

I don't begrudge anyone their experiments but we should face reality when we
                      do the experiment and it becomes obvious there is deceit.

If someone makes an bad evaluation of a device fair enough, but when it is
                      proven otherwise by ones own experimental evidence and only a claim was
                      ever made with no proof I believe the experiment.

I would say that even if one of the Don believers did the experiment and it
                      proved Don wrong they would not show it or say so.

It only really requires two coils the powered one and one receiver, if the
                      receiver cannot even produce 50% of the input power of the powered coil
                      then it is a scam. I've already done the experiment it doesn't work like he
                      says it does for me.

I encourage people to do the experiment for themselves though and see, then
                      share it here.

With all the people on this thread if no one at all can do the experiment and
                      show even a small gain. Well enough said. Why avoid it ?

Cheers
                      Farm, David Waggoner or Creative Science And Research of Free Energy Motors and Generators also deliberately hide some information in is useful but Costly Guide of making SP500 MotorGen. WHY?
                      He said : I am being monitored so I can not disclosure everything in the Manual.
                      Why is he being monitored and who are those monitoring him? These are same people monitoring Don't Smith!!!!
                      I for one have confirmed Chris Hykes Bucking Coil or opposing Secondary Winding of CW and CWW and I know now PRACTICALLY that lens negation is really REAL. All is left for me now I to amplify that effect to make my own Motionless Overunity Power Amplyfying Electric Power Generator by utilizing High Frequency and High Voltage.
                      So you saying Don't fake this and that is not bad but it does not mean DON SYSTEM IS NOT REAL. IT IS ****ING REAL BROTHER. BUT HE AS TO TREAD CAREFULLY BECAUSE THE POWERS THAT BE HATE YOU AND I THE "COMMONS" to be free from the control. But how long can that last now? I am from Africa and I shall teach fellow Africans how to make there own Energy Amplyfier too soon.

You doubt many things, You Will loss MANY THINGS.

Comment

• Originally posted by L0stf0x View Post
                        Hey Wistiti, I may be quiet, but I am building too.. I need only few parts to go active and start heavy testing.

I am really sorry to hear that there are disagreements and secrets between the people here.

About the Variable caps, Yeah they are very very expensive and cannot find for high voltage either

INSTRUCTIONS to make them

Get the largest possible mains transformer that you will find in your scrap yard basement make sure you don't need it first

Take of all the "E" laminations carefully not to bend them... (except the first ) See how many they are and divide them by 4,,. the four sides, 2 sides for every cap.

(you can use the "I" laminations and make smaller size cap).

Those laminations have a very thin insulation on them.. Use your Bench Drill with a Cup Brush ...just rub off the insulation in a wide circle above every hole and every hole side of every lamination.. It sounds too much work but its very easy. It takes ~4 seconds per hole to clean it.

So where the screw and washer go will make a good contact.

Decide the distance you need between the plates and get the washers you need. I used washers 18mm outer diameter, 8mm hole diameter, 1.5mm width. I found them in DIY store, in bulk mode,very cheep. I payed ~8 euros for a bug with ~500 washers.

I put 1 washer between two plates of the same side. So space is 1,5mm = 1500 microns. The width of opposite plate is 0,5mm = 500 microns. So we get 1000 microns free space to place the dielectric. So 400+400 microns of dielectric gives 200 microns air so the sides are confortable to move.(I thought I left 600 microns air but I was probably wrong.. anyway don't get confuse with the numbers. Just make sure the cap sides are no very tight and difficult to move and you are good to go. Calculate the washer height, you may want to place two washers to much the space.. or more film layers to increase the voltage. You decide those.

I used 45 plates on each side.

Now once you have ready the laminations with clean holes, and the washers by side, proceed to make the dielectric..

Find the cheapest A4 transparent film, usually its the films for photocopier machines. They are 100 microns every film. Count how many you need. You will put 4 layers of film between every couple of opposite plates.
                        I cut the A4 films in half and the size was fine to fit my laminations. So every box I bought had 100 films inside. for the two capacitors I needed ~740 layers so I bought 4 boxes of films. around 10 euros each.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Q-Connect-K.../dp/B000KJO7C8

Now as you have all the films packed aligned and tight stable on your bench drill... you put a lamination on top to mark the holes.. leave enough space in edges .. mark the centers of the holes of the e lamination. and you drill with the drill for wood 20mm (18mm is the washer plus 2mm space to be comfortable the washer in the hole). All the way down, all the 740 films, both holes. (Films should not insulate the plates from their washers).

To make your life easier... All washers have 1 side with curved ends and one completely straight side, its due to the cutting press. So remember to place the washers with the straight side down as you build, so film will not go under the washer when you place it or move it when you place others on top etc.

You will need also 8 screw bars and nuts, (for 2 caps) in aproximate size.

So now you are ready to build the first one.

You will build it and then you will place it in box or anywhere you want. So
                        You start build the first one cap from bottom..

Position the 4 screw bars verticaly. not very near not very far. Be carefull not to seperate the two sides

until the end.

tight the nuts. Your cap is ready. You can pull or push the one side to test its capacitance.

Its up to you what kind of boxing you will make, or mechanism to puss-pull.. I used a long screw and rail at bottom to push or pull in horizontal plane the one side, with the other side fixed. Its up to you, what materials you have and how you want it.

There are no caps in market like these. Actually 30nf for variable is probably unique. Most of them they value few hundreds of PFs, because you suppose to use more caps in parallel to be inside the value you want. But I said to my self once you took the decision to make them make them as big as you can so you can have more flexibility.

Anyway its fun to make your own components

I hope I helped you my buddy

Thank you very much my friend!!!

I have know you be a nice one to have in with us!

Comment

• New try ???

Hi guys!

There is one thing I would like to try but as I have to rebuild to the original mirror circuit (V.7.0.0) and I have just <kv rating variable air cap for now (thank you lostfox) I cant try it before a moment...

If someone can try it and share their result it will be appreciate!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                            If that is your goal then why sit on your own system that can power 1/2hp motor from ground currents?
                            This reflects my personal agenda - I want to know it will work anywhere for everyone. 3 individual groups are working with this goal in mind. Also, as it is, it's way to expensive for the power it currently produces. In its current form it's not financially practical so there's no reason to move it into a public arena... solar is still cheaper.

I did, however, post some bare bones circuits some time ago for those that wanted to play with the idea. There wasn't a lot of interest, but then, I didn't make any wild claims of the circuit being anything more than it was. There you have it...

I'm also working on idea's for accumulative harvesting, driving large loads for short periods of time. I try to look at things in different ways that would do practical conventional work without the grid or solar, things we depend on daily - hot water, TV, lights etc. This is how a consistent low power source could be used. Accumulate energy over time to drive say a 4500 watt hot water element for 15 min which is more than sufficient to shower, do dishes and odd clean ups during the day. A 47 watt output 24/7 will do it. Planting seeds - ideas - to occupy your minds...

Comment

• I appreciate what you said but you said almost the same 5 years ago.

Where do you draw the line before you open it up?

What's the secret then? I thought I was the only one who worked it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
                                I'm still active, just not much on the forum, I have drawn a lot of circuit to test this past days, now its weeked its time to test them, though my current project is not really replicating bruce's but a similar one that applies the same concepts. bruce's disclosure made me understand it even more. It more of Don's rather than Bruce's, anyway I'm in Don Smith topic I guess it relates.

recently there are conflict of interest going on, dragon is out, tswift is out, mwtj is on break (I guess). and a bad history I believe has been revealed, though this might be the case I believe what was disclosed so far is genuine,
                                maybe just not the thing that we are all looking for.

I have already accepted years ago the fact that what we are looking for isn't something that a person would share completely and willingly, Tesla never told us everything, but I still thank him for his work, also Don.

I work on this as my hobby, Its fun for me, Its a lot better than gaming. If we are being played for a fool so be it. I've got nothing to lose. only experience in life to gain.

Why don't you share your circuits with this forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X