No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this negativeness carries on much longer, I will personally invite a select few to a private forum and we will carry on there.

Shame some just can't see the wood through the trees!

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      The "Private Engineer" was Dragon.
      Bruce had every detail of that circuit to examine and reproduce, he chose to use it in his book and claim it as his work. He later accused me of making him look bad. Actually, that circuit was quite the masterpiece regardless of who got credit for it. Thanks for bringing it to light...

Paul emailed me personally stating that if I learned the secret of Bruce,s radiant energy device to please not make it public. I asked what the secret was and he stated he couldn't tell me. So I said If I don't know the secret then how will I know if I'm telling people the secret.... he said... Good point.

So Paul, now that I know the secret, should I still refrain from stating it publicly or would you like to share it on your own?

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
        Bruce had every detail of that circuit to examine and reproduce, he chose to use it in his book and claim it as his work. He later accused me of making him look bad. Actually, that circuit was quite the masterpiece regardless of who got credit for it. Thanks for bringing it to light...

Paul emailed me personally stating that if I learned the secret of Bruce,s radiant energy device to please not make it public. I asked what the secret was and he stated he couldn't tell me. So I said If I don't know the secret then how will I know if I'm telling people the secret.... he said... Good point.

So Paul, now that I know the secret, should I still refrain from stating it publicly or would you like to share it on your own?
        I recognise that you are a replicator and builder of circuits that are beyond the reach of most men.

You have a resume that would make most people wow with amazement.

I've no idea if you know "the secret". You've never told or showed me.

I do believe you have some amazing discoveries of your own.

How they tie in with Bruce's work I don't know.

You are a very unique individual in your own right and I believe you when you say you have a system that you created with your own R&D prior to knowing me or Bruce.

I never asked you to show me it. I just believe you because your are very clearly talented in this field and I like to trust people who know what they are taking about and can show their talent through diagrams, videos and writings.

Comment

Bruce had every detail of that circuit to examine and reproduce, he chose to use it in his book and claim it as his work. He later accused me of making him look bad. Actually, that circuit was quite the masterpiece regardless of who got credit for it. Thanks for bringing it to light..
          My memory isn't the best but this is how I recall it. Tell me if I'm wrong please. Some of this you will know to be true. The rest is just what happened. Bare in mind this dates back to 2012.

Bruce published a circuit.

You made one slightly different but almost the same because it was what you had to hand.

You wanted to remain private.

Bruce published it in a book.

It was posted on this forum and the scope shots you made were also published along with some of your writings about it.

"PRIVATE ENGINEER" was used instead of your username.

No one else managed to replicate it.

The "Ion Receiver Mk1" was built.

The builder didn't want to use radioactive material. No results surfaced.

Interest died.

I went through a relationship break up and dropped out of the scene.

In 2016 me and Bruce started having another go at bringing the technology to the light.

I could elaborate more. I still have all the emails etc.... but in a nutshell that's it.

Here we are.

Comment

He later accused me of making him look bad
            When and where please?

Comment

True

My hands are tied. I've been asked not to reveal certain information. I respect those wishes.

Trying to be honourable in every possible way.

If Bruce and myself actually did manage to come out of this alive with some money for his work. I'd happily love to pay for all the components and time that any member feels is a loss because of my writings on this forum.

None of you know me.

Bruce knows me better than anyone else here.

Dragon did I not send you a box of components for FREE out of the kindness of my heart all the way from UK to USA.

What kind of scammer, liar, thief, distractor does this people?

Comment

Where did I claim your circuit was my work?

You don't know the secret and don't pretend that you do. I know you don't because you are still following your old radio circuits.

Comment

Comment

• most simple free energy device

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/mND_PXZ5vOA[/VIDEO]

https://youtu.be/mND_PXZ5vOA

this is just a rest ...
                    Last edited by med.3012; 02-11-2017, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                      When and where please?
                      In our personal correspondence through email. This was around the time we went our separate ways.

I don't hold any grudges against you or Bruce, it was what it was at the time. My only goal is to provide something useful to those who could use it - I don't care about money or getting some kind of special credit for my work, money doesn't work when I'm dead and if my work helps others beyond my physical being then that's all the credit I need - no personal agenda, simply the truth.

I realize you do have a personal agenda both of you, and that's fine - I understand, we could all use a few extra bux now and then. This also means you put your personal interests and wants before that of anything good which slows down the good that could come from it, or stops it in its tracks.

I've found that if you do what you love and give it freely without expectations somehow the money comes because of the good it does.

The better way to approach the release is to not make any claims, document every single detail from start to finish leaving nothing out, guaranteeing a successful build. Then plaster it in every corner of the web. The "cat n mouse" approach will derail a venture every time.

You have to admit, if you had more successes you'd have a bigger audience - even one success would propel you to a higher status. If you had complete plans that would guarantee success, one successful showing would send sales through the roof. It seems your current method's are just Pi**ing people off, maybe regroup with a solid foundation so it can't be toppled.

Something to think about in any case... it's your show.

Comment

You know what guys, with all is happening in the last time, I think we also loose another great builder and a wise thinking buddy. "Twsift"...

Can you please stop this childish game?
                        I ask this to all the Guru here!

Please respect the few builders left in before every one leaves... Remember; we start this as a great growing team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                          You know what guys, with all is happening in the last time, I think we also loose another great builder and a wise thinking buddy. "Twsift"...

Can you please stop this childish game?
                          I ask this to all the Guru here!

Please respect the few builders left in before every one leaves... Remember; we start this as a great growing team.
                          Your right, I apologize for the disruption... carry on

I'm out....

Comment

• F. Y. I.

On 11-06-2016 you posted:

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                            Hi everyone, I've decided to post this in this thread, as it was this thread that changed my life and ultimately provided me with this information.

A little history.

I came onto Energetic Forum over four years ago knowing very little about energy.

I had 10+ years knowledge of auto-electrics so at least I had a clue.

I found Energetic Forum purely because I was researching Nikola Tesla and I believe it was Imhotep's Radiant Oscillator that led me here.

I joined this Don Smith thread near the start and became obsessed with searching for the solution to our energy needs.

I started my own forum and hand picked replicators and theorists to participate with Don Smiths ideas being the main focal point.

There were some really talented guys in the group. The mains ones that shone were called Dragon, Altrez, Dynatron and Romero. There were others. Sorry if spellings are wrong it's been a while.

I became associated with one of Don's friends. It was through him I was able to produce material which no one else had.

I still have Don Smith material that hasn't been seen here before.

To be honest it's pointless sharing it as Don's friend has finished the puzzle that Don Smith started.

This includes solving what radiant energy is, where it comes from, how to obtain it and how to build a circuit that advances Tesla, Moray and Don Smith's work.

Wardenclyffe was a ion receiver and transmitter using Schumann resonance. It did have a detector and it is missing from Tesla's patent. It is in one of his rare papers. I think very few connected the dots.

Moray's circuit was an ion receiver and not a transmitter.

This is ultimately what Don Smith was working towards.

I appreciate everything Aaron and Peter have done to make this forum what it is. I wouldn't have discovered this information without the Energetic Forum platform to meet the folks that use it.

Soon I'm going to be asking someone from the energy community to come to UK and validate a third party validation of the technology and make footage to be released here.

Names that spring to mind are Aaron, Peter, Eric Dollard or Jim Murray.

There are others but I've not personally followed their work.

I can only do one plane ticket though.

Any of you can think this is BS. I wouldn't blame you. This is why I would like one of those guys to give there expert opinion. Free trip to UK.

All I can say is this is the key we've all been waiting for. The road to powering buildings and transport with radiant energy. This was Tesla', Moray's, Don Smith's and probably the vast majority of your dreams. It is completely mine.

God knows why I'm in this position to bring you this information.
                            I hope you will join me for the ride.

If you want to get involved please like and share our page.

https://m.facebook.com/Solar-Energy-...0427302531276/

Once the page has received 1000 likes. Photos of a fully constructed unit will be revealed.

There are a few teaser shots on the page.

The technology will be validated LIVE on Facebook with one of the above names or someone else highly regarded.

Let me know if you are interested in replicating by PM and I will send you the theory, circuit diagram and components list.

Best regards to all,

Paul Townley
                            Plymouth, UK

Responding to your above post:

11-06-2016, 08:23 PM

soundiceuk - re: your Solar Energy project.

F. Y. I.

Hello Mr. Townley,

With respect to your Solar Energy project - One method of gaining exposure and credible peer reviews is to prepare and submit your discovery/invention to the NASA Tech Brief's "Create the Future Design Contest." This event runs yearly with a closure date around July 1st. Here is the link for their 2016 submissions:

Home :: Create the Future Design Contest

They generally open new contest submissions several months before the July submission deadline so I suspect they will do the same next year. It's an excellent opportunity and may well prove to be a good exercise in organizing, documenting, presenting and validating your "Solar Energy" ION system.

Good luck and have a great day!

FIN
                            ============== End Response =============

Emphasis added [bold underline]

Note: it now appears the Contest will again take place this year.You are encouraged to enter your design as "emphasized" in the above.

This contest is one of the better ways to expose credible design and development to both peer groups for review and funding sources, if needed.

Regards,

FIN

Comment

In our personal correspondence through email. This was around the time we went our separate ways.

I don't hold any grudges against you or Bruce, it was what it was at the time. My only goal is to provide something useful to those who could use it - I don't care about money or getting some kind of special credit for my work, money doesn't work when I'm dead and if my work helps others beyond my physical being then that's all the credit I need - no personal agenda, simply the truth.

I realize you do have a personal agenda both of you, and that's fine - I understand, we could all use a few extra bux now and then. This also means you put your personal interests and wants before that of anything good which slows down the good that could come from it, or stops it in its tracks.

I've found that if you do what you love and give it freely without expectations somehow the money comes because of the good it does.

The better way to approach the release is to not make any claims, document every single detail from start to finish leaving nothing out, guaranteeing a successful build. Then plaster it in every corner of the web. The "cat n mouse" approach will derail a venture every time.

You have to admit, if you had more successes you'd have a bigger audience - even one success would propel you to a higher status. If you had complete plans that would guarantee success, one successful showing would send sales through the roof. It seems your current method's are just Pi**ing people off, maybe regroup with a solid foundation so it can't be toppled.

Something to think about in any case... it's your show.
                              I love it!
                              really like the way you think Dragon.
                              Please do not take my last reply as an attack. If you look carefully we post at the same time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                                This idea is from Ricards...

info: just tested it and it's seem it is not the way to go...

Comment

Working...
                                X