Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
    Is it also true that we have to only connect one wire between 2 contacts to make it work? And one of these contact is directly connected to the ground??

Have you some reference document we can read on this.

Could you also comment on the theories we made along the road? It will be really appreciated if you guide us; then we could stay on the right track...

Thank you!

There isn't much to be found on scalar waves, but to my understanding it is a wave of energy that is made up of a single charge.

I have found out this week from all of the feedback that it is much more effective to add a capacitor instead of the wire. I don't recall who it was but it was in a diagram that was presented this past week. I might have been you. This prevents charge from bleeding into the ground.
    Last edited by radioionics; 02-10-2017, 05:45 PM. Reason: minor edit

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
      If my opinion counts, I think that wire will short the attracted +ions on the ANT from attracted -ions of the ground only to return it all in the ambient. Instead of a wire how about a Capacitor? that way charges will not flow

This idea is from Ricards...

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
        What are you doing to move free energy research forward dude?
        I do read a lot. For example reading every post in the renewable energy section on this forum since 2008. Including yours.

@All

Replicators must be aware they take part in experimenting. Unlike Paul claims (post #10863, post #10872), to build a working device "I promise". This is misleading and on false pretences, it is just wrong. If you like to experiment, it is fine. Experimenting is a joyful and meaningful way of learning, however it should be stated accordingly.

Like I wrote previously. Please study Paul first before acting on what he is saying/claiming. I am sure Paul believes in what he is saying/claiming, but only for the sake of wanting to believe, without any knowledge of any kind on the subject of what he promotes, to an extend it is actually damaging and discrediting proper free energy research and the community.

This thread http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...f-concept.html is only a few pages, but will give you a good insight on what to expect working with Paul (and also the work of Bruce A. P. of which the proposals as of late is a progression upon).

As for now, history unfortunately, is repeating itself. Same starring, same scenario, same plot. Different crowd though, but same results.

Maybe Bruce can chime in and set the record straight as to what is the exact purpose and expectations in taking part replicating.
        Last edited by SlickDick; 02-10-2017, 06:46 PM.
        All the best,

Slick

Comment

• The "Private Engineer" was Dragon.

Comment

• I stand by that promise.

The future will prove my intentions.

Keep reading Slick.

Comment

I stand by that promise.

Keep reading Slick.
              Your intentions have been proven, no doubt. Best intentions applied, one can love one another to death. Literally. Does not mean it will do any good to others.

Last few replies by Bruce pretty much confirm my point.

Good luck!

All the best,

Slick

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                This idea is from Ricards...

Yes, I already posted this earlier today.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
                  I do read a lot. For example reading every post in the renewable energy section on this forum since 2008. Including yours.

@All

Replicators must be aware they take part in experimenting. Unlike Paul claims (post #10863, post #10872), to build a working device "I promise". This is misleading and on false pretences, it is just wrong. If you like to experiment, it is fine. Experimenting is a joyful and meaningful way of learning, however it should be stated accordingly.

Like I wrote previously. Please study Paul first before acting on what he is saying/claiming. I am sure Paul believes in what he is saying/claiming, but only for the sake of wanting to believe, without any knowledge of any kind on the subject of what he promotes, to an extend it is actually damaging and discrediting proper free energy research and the community.

This thread http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...f-concept.html is only a few pages, but will give you a good insight on what to expect working with Paul (and also the work of Bruce A. P. of which the proposals as of late is a progression upon).

As for now, history unfortunately, is repeating itself. Same starring, same scenario, same plot. Different crowd though, but same results.

Maybe Bruce can chime in and set the record straight as to what is the exact purpose and expectations in taking part replicating.
                  Thank you for this information. It is appreciated...

I have realised we have take part of the "experimenting" sooner this week... The last post from Dragon clearly show what you have said.................

Now it is ok for me cause it's clear... with all the part I have ordered I will continue experimenting.
                  I also continue to believe in their honesty...
                  The future will tell the truth.

With that said, I hope it will left some folk's how dare to stay in.

Regard's.

Comment

The "Private Engineer" was Dragon.
                    ... Yes and he quit....

Comment

• Originally posted by radioionics View Post
                      Yes, I already posted this earlier today.
                      Sorry I have not see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
                        Your intentions have been proven, no doubt. Best intentions applied, one can love one another to death. Literally. Does not mean it will do any good to others.

Last few replies by Bruce pretty much confirm my point.

Good luck!

What I'm thinking is that you are a plant on this forum to prevent radioionics from ever moving forward. I have seen this every time I've gotten close to disclosing a viable product. I'm also sure that there are others like you as well, here to suppress the technology.
                        Last edited by radioionics; 02-10-2017, 11:08 PM.

Comment

I stand by that promise.

Keep reading Slick.
                          Can't wait to fin the way it works!

p.s.: I still belive in you guys.

Comment

What I'm thinking is that you are a plant on this forum to prevent radioionics from ever moving forward. I have seen this every time I've gotten close to disclosing a viable product. I'm also sure that there are others like you as well, here to suppress the technology.
                            I wouldn't go that far Bruce.

This thread has had a large amount of distractions.

Slick just thinks we are those types.

He is entitled to think whatever he wants to think and write whatever he wants to write.

Based on previous threads I can see his angle. We lived it though, so we know the truth.

Keep believing guys. Tesla mastered scalar waves. Can you?

Comment

What I'm thinking is that you are a plant on this forum to prevent radioionics from ever moving forward. I have seen this every time I've gotten close to disclosing a viable product. I'm also sure that there are others as well.
                              Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
                              Well... maybe not. It has only been 5 years since the last brick wall moving forward
                              All the best,

Slick

Comment

• As previously written, the old PPV or "ion valve" featured a radioactive material.

In those 5 years a non radioactive substitute has been discovered by Bruce.

That has been disclosed in this thread.

What did you do in the the last 5 years. Read some more threads?

Where is the constructiveness of your input dude?

Comment

Working...
                                X