Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys!
    I re-think and re-read all the last hint Bruce have share... I print the last mirror circuit and try to figure where the "just add one wire" should be. I try different path for the juice to travel and I finally think I have found... Look at the image for knowing the way I see it.

It will really appreciate to have your comment on it!

Next step, testing the theories.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wistiti; 02-10-2017, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioionics View Post
      I'm not perfect, I don't have all of the answers, I hope I never do, because I live for my research. I'll stay, as long as most welcome me here.
      My post may have sounded negative but I promise I want only success for us all. You are absolutely welcome in my book! This work is close to my heart even with my limited ability. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

al

Comment

• Wistiti, It looks like it would simply short antenna to ground and keep the caps discharged...???

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
          Hi guys!
          I re-think and re-read all the last hint Bruce have share... I print the last mirror circuit and try to figure where the "just add one wire" should be. I try different path for the juice to travel and I finally think I have found... Look at the image for knowing the way I see it.

It will be really appreciate to have your comment on it!

Next step, testing the theories.
          If my opinion counts, I think that wire will short the attracted +ions on the ANT from attracted -ions of the ground only to return it all in the ambient. Instead of a wire how about a Capacitor? that way charges will not flow

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
            Wistiti, It looks like it would simply short antenna to ground and keep the caps discharged...???
            Yes I know! it's completely unusual but for now the more I look at it the more am convince (But I may also be completely wrong hope Bruce will correct me!)...

Here is the way I see it.
            The only path the antenna have to reach the ground is by using part of the path the HVM also use. I think the HVM, if sufficiently high in voltage, will attract and absorb some, if not all, of these ion (that normally flow from antenna to the ground), in the circuit.
            As the PPV fire one after the other we may have here 2 cycle in witch alternatively - ion are pumped from the ground and the other cycle + ion are pumped from the antenna...
            In regards with the capacitor, if the PPV really act as a hv diode the only path for the incoming ion to reach the opposite polarity of the hv module is by filling the cap... Yes there is also the antenna but I kind to think with the action of the PPV and the high voltage involved its became less harder to reach their goal via the cap. So the cap are in part fill with the ground/antenna...

Hope its make sense.

Last edited by Wistiti; 02-10-2017, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
              If my opinion counts, I think that wire will short the attracted +ions on the ANT from attracted -ions of the ground only to return it all in the ambient. Instead of a wire how about a Capacitor? that way charges will not flow
              Yes it may be a good idea but as Bruce have say add just one wire is what I have do...

Comment

• Today was a slow day, tinkering with a few projects I realized that I wasn't creating a "pseudo" or "artificial" environment it was simply a localized environment... the activity around the cap made it clear it was still very much connected to the environment.

Replacing the ant/grd with a homemade cap as the localized environment yielded some new thoughts. Firstly, the input dropped from 37 watts down to 24, still lighting the 2 - 50w bulbs, with diminished output. After drawing it out I realized it looked very much like a capacitive voltage divider... 2 caps in series, energy drawn from the lower cap. It appears the ant/grd acts very much the same way.

In the diagram below the cap ( left ) charges to it's maximum level, the transformer load is reduced and still leaks enough energy to the driving cap to maintain a reasonable output. Still nothing leading to excess...

I have to imagine in order to disconnect the ant/grd connection the antenna needs to be much higher, in it's own environment, to decouple the ground influence and actually draw from this and not the ground...

There are still a couple ideas I plan to try, if nothing pops up to inspire me then I may return to my other projects for a while.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                  Today was a slow day, tinkering with a few projects I realized that I wasn't creating a "pseudo" or "artificial" environment it was simply a localized environment... the activity around the cap made it clear it was still very much connected to the environment.

Replacing the ant/grd with a homemade cap as the localized environment yielded some new thoughts. Firstly, the input dropped from 37 watts down to 24, still lighting the 2 - 50w bulbs, with diminished output. After drawing it out I realized it looked very much like a capacitive voltage divider... 2 caps in series, energy drawn from the lower cap. It appears the ant/grd acts very much the same way.

In the diagram below the cap ( left ) charges to it's maximum level, the transformer load is reduced and still leaks enough energy to the driving cap to maintain a reasonable output. Still nothing leading to excess...

I have to imagine in order to disconnect the ant/grd connection the antenna needs to be much higher, in it's own environment, to decouple the ground influence and actually draw from this and not the ground...

There are still a couple ideas I plan to try, if nothing pops up to inspire me then I may return to my other projects for a while.

I understand you do not agreed with my theories...
                  It's ok! as I said I maybe absolutely wrong. I try to think out of the box and strangely it's make a some sense to me...

Anyway I will try it and learn...

Comment

• Sorry for the brainstorming but it may pop up some good idea and it will be nice if someone share their thinking about it...

Here is a new one that make more sense...

Your idea and comment are still welcome
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Wistiti; 02-10-2017, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the brainstorming but it may pop up some good idea and it will be nice if someone share their thinking about it...

Here is a new one that make more sense...

Your idea and comment are still welcome
                      Have you thought about how to fully supress half a cycle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mwtj View Post
                        Have you thought about how to fully supress half a cycle?
                        no I admit this part is buzzing me... any idea?

Comment

• ... the bad thing with that "learning" story is I have hot glued and isolated my setup thinking the original is a working one... now it is a mess to reach the connection for testing the theories...

Comment

no I admit this part is buzzing me... any idea?
                            Wistiti, i do not think this will be the last time you have to rip things apart and start over.

Maybe this is something we can try. That light bulb that did not lit was killing me.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Mwtj; 02-10-2017, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Wistiti, i do not think this will be the last time you have rip thing apart and start over.

Maybe this is something we can try. That light bulb that did not lit was killing me.
                              Bruce have said it's because the switch is open...

Shorting one of the secondary. ... maybe ...
                              have you try it?? He also said connecting the hvm- to the ground is the way to go...

Comment

Wistiti, i do not think this will be the last time you have to rip things apart and start over.
                                Hehe! yes, you right!
                                Be sure it's not the first time it's happen either... I will learn!

Comment

Working...
                                X