Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioionics View Post
    It's all a process of how humans learn and retain information. I have tried other methods of teaching over the years and they were proven to be ineffective.
    ......????

So....???

Comment

Yes, it hit me in the face earlier today, before your post. I have redrawn the circuit to reflect the new upgrade. I appreciate the feedback.

Is there really a need for you to be nasty about the way I reveal the tech to you? Show some appreciation in the fact that I've been willing to share it at all on this forum. I wasn't going too but Paul convinced me that it was going to be different this time around. Was he wrong?
      Cant see the new circuit...?

We follow you with no good result... I did not see anyone be disrespectful here... It is way better for that than OU.com.

We just need more precise information. If you don't want to disclose it publicly just share privately with the few who jump in..

ps.: this whant to be a constructive post.

Comment

Yes, it hit me in the face earlier today, before your post. I have redrawn the circuit to reflect the new upgrade. I appreciate the feedback.

I don't agree about not using the antenna and ground. They aid in the extraction of energy. Without them the energy is mostly drawn from the HVM, and in doing so your batteries will become depleted and have to be charged from the grid, or from a generator.

Is there really a need for you to be nasty about the way I reveal the tech to you? Show some appreciation in the fact that I've been willing to share it at all on this forum. I wasn't going too but Paul convinced me that it was going to be different this time around. Was he wrong?
        You are correct, there is no need for acrimony and I don't mean to cause any. Let me explain the situation. You say you are frustrated, we are frustrated too. Dragon said it quite well before. I feel like I am getting the run-around. I agreed to build a replication on the understanding that it was a working design as specified. I spent considerable time and effort on doing so, and I'm not done yet. I didn't want to make changes in order to provide a genuine and accurate third-party proof of a working device. Then we find out that not only was the specification incomplete, but that you expect us to fill in the gaps. I might have still undertaken the build on that basis but it would have been nice to know. Then when some of us go ahead and do our own speculating and experimenting, this is taken as getting off topic and is frustrating to you.

It feels to me like we're stuck in a bad rerun, a broken record that we've all heard before. Remember Don, who said and even showed some remarkable things but would never quite tell everything? Remember Zilano, who showed up making extraordinary claims and drew schematic after schematic but would never say which one was "the one"? A few others claimed some positive results but would never show pictures or video, or even measurements. Paul says that Don should be largely dismissed because there is no proof that what he said was true. At the moment that statement applies equally well to yourself because so far we have seen no proof. I am willing to stick with this effort for the long haul, but when do we arrive at some definite positive results? If you or some other replicator has a genuine working device, why can we not see it?

Amongst all this it's easy to lost sight of the big picture. The big picture is billions of suffering humans that DESPERATELY need this technology and a human race with a very dim future unless we can find a way to finally bring it from the shadows into the light. I have zero doubts that the technology is genuine, that radiant energy and high power overunity are possible. I have certainly seen hints myself on my own workbench, enough to know that there is physics beyond what is normally taught and accepted. Whatever path gets us from where we are now, to bringing this technology to humanity is the one we should take, and as soon as possible. If I am standing in the way of this goal then I will go back to what I was doing before, working on my own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
          Cant see the new circuit...?

We follow you with no good result... I did not see anyone be disrespectful here... It is way better for that than OU.com.

We just need more precise information. If you don't want to disclose it publicly just share privately with the few who jump in..

ps.: this whant to be a constructive post.

* This circuit has not been tested.
          Last edited by radioionics; 02-09-2017, 06:48 AM. Reason: changed link to an img

Comment

• And this is why disclosure should be complete. Trying to "teach" and purposely leaving out information so people have to discover it for themselves always leads to more confusion. It never works and is why many inventions and the inventors are deemed scams and scam artists. Inventors always seem to do this and then complain when people cannot figure it out.

If you want people to learn and really are willing to disclose then please just disclose fully and allow people to build a working, fully functional machine. That working machine will teach people more than a guessing game ever could.

Many of us are part time experimenters and cannot devote large amounts of time and money to this kind of thing. Many of us are not trained in any kind of electronics or engineering. We cannot try 3000 variations of a circuit to stumble on a working one as we do not have time nor resources to do so.

It is harmful to the "free energy" community when these devices are presented as working but are intentionally broken or have things "hidden in plain sight /missing". Personally I find this method of "teaching" to be insulting,dishonest. It is most definitely harmful even if the intention is genuine. This community already has the reputation of being a bunch of nutters and it is damaging to release this kind of information that is incomplete.

al

Comment

• Originally posted by fan1701 View Post
              And this is why disclosure should be complete. Trying to "teach" and purposely leaving out information so people have to discover it for themselves always leads to more confusion. It never works and is why many inventions and the inventors are deemed scams and scam artists. Inventors always seem to do this and then complain when people cannot figure it out.

If you want people to learn and really are willing to disclose then please just disclose fully and allow people to build a working, fully functional machine. That working machine will teach people more than a guessing game ever could.

Many of us are part time experimenters and cannot devote large amounts of time and money to this kind of thing. Many of us are not trained in any kind of electronics or engineering. We cannot try 3000 variations of a circuit to stumble on a working one as we do not have time nor resources to do so.

It is harmful to the "free energy" community when these devices are presented as working but are intentionally broken or have things "hidden in plain sight /missing". Personally I find this method of "teaching" to be insulting,dishonest. It is most definitely harmful even if the intention is genuine. This community already has the reputation of being a bunch of nutters and it is damaging to release this kind of information that is incomplete.

al
              I respectfully disagree with you. If you don't understand basic electronics then you should wait to purchase the circuit when it becomes available.

Comment

* This circuit has not been tested.
                Thanks! but nothing about the mirror circuit we have already built?

Comment

• oh! my!.. the topic is in distress.. peoples feelings are overflowing!.. Its such a good topic, lets not waste it people.

Bruce :
                  I understand that you want to be credited for your work, that is why what you have released is not "ALL" of it, I could tell that from the first look, the pdf is like in a Patent Application form only to show the effect. You will be credited for your work, like tesla did, and don smith did or any other, but just in a form Gratitude. (because I believe no-one will ever get money out of "FREE" energy it might even eliminate slavery).

Wistiti:
                  You know how many years and resources people have spent just to understand the theory?. Imagine Tesla in his time, he didn't have any parts that He can buy on ebay, he had to make and develop everything by himself.. Its really frustrating when we fail. but that doesn't mean we didn't learn from it, learning isn't about following what is right, its about taking all things that happen positively.
                  Have you asked yourself?
                  Is my Ground Connection Good?.
                  If removing the connection from ground does nothing, from my experience that is not a good ground at all,
                  and removing the extended antenna makes your coil the antenna.
                  I have not jumped in yet but you see I have learned this things by not "Following Blindly" take other peoples work's "Concept" now take another persons work(Tesla would be the best to compare in this field) and compare the more people telling the same thing but do not personally know each other or in different time frame mostly their telling the truth..
                  It doesn't mean that if you fail he lied.

tswift:
                  I agree with you about the truth and science present in this field, but I disagree about people needing it, People "WANT" it that is a big difference, I know your a good man, but not all men are good I'm sure you are aware of the conspiracy and all,
                  everyone admires your work not only that it works! but is good looking, you may not know it but I am following your work replications the way you make this forum your record book/notes I am learning from it, and as I compare it to other peoples work, I could see the resemblance of things and I know for sure your on the right track that why I follow.

Mwtj:
                  Why so silent now, I believe you where the top notcher on the replicators.
                  have you got it running? you've got a good spark why stop there?

I'm not trying to be the expert in the field here, I just didn't want this topic to end like any other where peoples feelings involved and/or conflict of Interest arises.
                  From what I see here is, People Expected too much from the release bruce made, but the truth is Bruce is careful not to give it "ALL" but only just enough to educate us here (maybe because he has other interest).
                  I think what happened was People Prematurely Celebrated. When the replicators got a "Spark" people started discussing how to mitigate excess power and/or getting a better Module for higher output.
                  From what I understood the next step should be to change the design to allow for "resonance" to happen. I believe none has achieved that yet because people disregarded tuning caps.

I hope I did not add up to the negative commotion going around because people working together are better than people working on their own, Tesla worked on his own (with few assistant) and It took his entire life just to do this lets not do the same.

Comment

• With all due respect guys Bruce doesn't have to teach anyone anything.

We could have just waited until spring and launched a product.

What would that achieve?

Lots of naysaying, no understanding and no circuit diagrams.

It could also swiftly end the technologies progress.

We are all entitled to our opinions here.

Have you learnt anything interesting yet by building or watching different variations of radioionics circuits?

Keep going then.

I appreciate all of your opinions.

Don't shoot the messenger!

Comment

• At no point have we not offered help or left anyone hanging.

Can't say the same for Don or Zilano.

You tell me an inventor that is doing what Bruce is doing now?

There isn't one!

There is no inventor that taught people how this stuff works in plain common English.

Please embrace it for the gift that it is!

There is no college, school or university in the world that teaches this subject!

It is happening right here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                        Thanks! but nothing about the mirror circuit we have already built?
                        When Bruce showed me more advanced circuitry.

My initial response was:

"They might figure it out on there own, or will they?"

I'm quite shocked that no one has stumbled upon it.

I now realise that the guys that play with circuits that are not conventional are perhaps too locked into conventional electric theory for this to happen.

The reason for this is?

These type of circuits are not taught anywhere.

Bruce has just given you a new circuit.

My advice is build it and understand it.

Reflect on it and then study what has already been presented.

Comment

• Hey all!!! So happy to participate here! Finaly I can post!!

Thank you Wistiti for your valuable help to activate my account.. I owe you buddy

I am sorry to hear that the new circuit its not complete. As usual something is missing

Anyway I am sure we will solve everything soon

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post

From what I understood the next step should be to change the design to allow for "resonance" to happen. I believe none has achieved that yet because people disregarded tuning caps.
                            I agree with you, and I would add that there is more than one "secret" in all these devices. The first is the resonance. So high voltage tuning caps with wide range value, should be a must have components in my opinion.

So by the way ones Ricards mention it, I would like to show you my two custom made HV variable caps (I finish them last week).

They are identical and value up to 30nF !! each , I believe they can handle more than 100KV. (The gap between plates have 400 mikrons polypropilene films plus 600 mikrons air gap. Tha plates are laminations from big transformer)... I could make them submerged in oil to withstand more voltage, but for now they are fine

If anyone is interested I can give details how to make them easy and very cheep.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTQ6w7tkOsg&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Originally posted by L0stf0x View Post
                              Hey all!!! So happy to participate here! Finaly I can post!!

Thank you Wistiti for your valuable help to activate my account.. I owe you buddy

I am sorry to hear that the new circuit its not complete. As usual something is missing

Anyway I am sure we will solve everything soon

Happy to finally see you are here my freind!
                              Thank you Aaron!

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                                When Bruce showed me more advanced circuitry.

My initial response was:

"They might figure it out on there own, or will they?"

I'm quite shocked that no one has stumbled upon it.

I now realise that the guys that play with circuits that are not conventional are perhaps too locked into conventional electric theory for this to happen.

The reason for this is?

These type of circuits are not taught anywhere.

Bruce has just given you a new circuit.

My advice is build it and understand it.

Reflect on it and then study what has already been presented.
                                So now it's have the merits to be clear...

Comment

Working...
                                X