Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
    Ok... The other only way I see it could work is by connecting the - leg of the HVM to the ground...
    Yes, this is it dude!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by radioionics View Post
      Yes, this is it dude!!!

So it must also work if we connect the HVM + leg to the antenna...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Wistiti; 02-08-2017, 08:27 PM. Reason: add image

Comment

• Last question: can we connect the both at the same time or it will affect the suppression of the half of the cycle...??

Thank you!

Comment

So it must also work if we connect the HVM + leg to the antenna...

No, the aim is to attract ions to the system through induction. You will add ions to the antenna from the power supply, powered by the battery supply!

Comment

Last question: can we connect the both at the same time or it will affect the suppression of the half of the cycle...??

Thank you!

Yes, doing this adds negative ions to the ground. Their energy is dumped into L3/L4 step down and charge the batteries on the second half of the cycle.
            Last edited by radioionics; 02-08-2017, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Grounds

I don't know if this helps but the old timers would search out ground current flow Thu dosing might try a little dosing find a strong current and plug in to it . a fast and dirty way is to use a half inch steel pipe with the end cut into teeth then connect a water hose to the other end will go down 300ft also if you can pull up the pipe and add salt like a pound of it that helps. Use a pare of vice grips for handles. Another one is dig a trench 20 ft long two ft deep get a bare copper ground wire weave the wire Thu the links of a login chain lay into trench add salt and water well fill in water well again .

Comment

• Hiiiiiiiiiiiii, Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Try the last modification ( connect the - of hv directly to the ground) and it is the best light output I can see with this circuit until now. I don't know if I have to say it but "im happy!"

Im short in time right now so I just give it a try. I absoluttly don't know the p in vs the p out... the real test will be to loop it...

Thank you Bruce for the hint! One thing that buzz me is the PPV's does not fire at the same rate... The one on the ground side is way more active than the one on the antenna side.... sometime only the PPV on the ground side fire.

More to come!

ps. if you put attention in the photo you will see the bulb is shorted... the hi frequency of this circuit seem to have the same effect then the "Tesla hairpin" circuit...
                Attached Files

Comment

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii, Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Try the last modification ( connect the - of hv directly to the ground) and it is the best light output I can see with this circuit until now. I don't know if I have to say it but "im happy!"

Im short in time right now so I just give it a try. I absoluttly don't know the p in vs the p out... the real test will be to loop it...

Thank you Bruce for the hint! One thing that buzz me is the PPV's does not fire at the same rate... The one on the ground side is way more active than the one on the antenna side.... sometime only the PPV on the ground side fire.

More to come!

ps. if you put attention in the photo you will see the bulb is shorted... the hi frequency of this circuit seem to have the same effect then the "Tesla hairpin" circuit...
                  Well ain't that pretty... Congrats Wistiti !!! I can feel your excitement all the way over here...

What is the bulb are you lighting?

Comment

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii, Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

More to come!

Antenna side responds the same way you said. Gap will not fire.

not exact to real life.
                    Circuit Simulator Applet
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Mwtj; 02-09-2017, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mwtj View Post
                      Antenna side responds the same way you said. Gap will not fire.
                      Don't you realize that in this configuration the whole top part of the circuit becomes redundant? Let's see, so far we have found out that the secondary resistor and the tuning caps are all redundant. Now we find out that the antenna itself is redundant. Hmm, it's almost as if the whole circuit is mostly just obfuscation wrapped around what is at its essence a very simple principle. I wonder which part will be discovered to be redundant next?

The HV supply plays the role of the ionosphere in Tesla's radiant energy patent. The energy attracted up from the Earth to meet the HV is cold electricity.

So now that we have the input stage of the Don Smith device, all that's missing is the high power output stage. Using the cap bank I think I know how to build it. I won't bother speculating, I'll just show it working once I have it.

I don't appreciate being played for a fool.

Comment

• Ok I give a second try to the "reveled" circuit but this time inside with no antenna or ground connected.... You know what; the result are exactly the same as the previous one... So there seem nothing special happen here then a normal step down transformer..........................

I fundamentally believe the majority of the people are good and respectful... and I really hope this Radioionic is the real Bruce A Perreault.... And if so, than Bruce is a real good guys... When Soundiceuk have said this:"I PROMISE this is genuine! I wouldn't waste your time or my time! We haven't got time for that!" I believe him.... So I join in.
                        The thing I don't understand is if you really have a working device and want a third party to approve it why you let the few one how rise their hand to invest and duplicate goes in confusion...???

The effect on me is not learning; it's it create doubt...

Hope to have some answer soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                          Well ain't that pretty... Congrats Wistiti !!! I can feel your excitement all the way over here...

What is the bulb are you lighting?
                          I don't know the value but it is a small, low watt, 12v brake light.

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
                            Don't you realize that in this configuration the whole top part of the circuit becomes redundant? Let's see, so far we have found out that the secondary resistor and the tuning caps are all redundant. Now we find out that the antenna itself is redundant. Hmm, it's almost as if the whole circuit is mostly just obfuscation wrapped around what is at its essence a very simple principle. I wonder which part will be discovered to be redundant next?

The HV supply plays the role of the ionosphere in Tesla's radiant energy patent. The energy attracted up from the Earth to meet the HV is cold electricity.

So now that we have the input stage of the Don Smith device, all that's missing is the high power output stage. Using the cap bank I think I know how to build it. I won't bother speculating, I'll just show it working once I have it.

I think you are completely right.........

Comment

Ok I give a second try to the "reveled" circuit but this time inside with no antenna or ground connected.... You know what; the result are exactly the same as the previous one... So there seem nothing special happen here then a normal step down transformer..........................

I fundamentally believe the majority of the people are good and respectful... and I really hope this Radioionic is the real Bruce A Perreault.... And if so, than Bruce is a real good guys... When Soundiceuk have said this:"I PROMISE this is genuine! I wouldn't waste your time or my time! We haven't got time for that!" I believe him.... So I join in.
                              The thing I don't understand is if you really have a working device and want a third party to approve it why you let the few one how rise their hand to invest and duplicate goes in confusion...???

The effect on me is not learning; it's it create doubt...

Hope to have some answer soon...

It's all a process of how humans learn and retain information. I have tried other methods of teaching over the years and they were proven to be ineffective.

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post

Yes, it hit me in the face earlier today, before your post. I have redrawn the circuit to reflect the new upgrade. I appreciate the feedback.

I don't agree about not using the antenna and ground. They aid in the extraction of energy. Without them the energy is mostly drawn from the HVM, and in doing so the batteries will become depleted, and have to be charged from the grid, generator, or from a solar panel.

Is there really a need for you to be nasty about the way I reveal the tech to you? Show some appreciation in the fact that I've been willing to share it at all on this forum, please. I wasn't going too but Paul convinced me that it was going to be different this time around. Was he wrong?
                                Last edited by radioionics; 02-09-2017, 05:58 AM. Reason: Minor changes and additional text

Comment

Working...
                                X