Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wistiti View Post
    hi guys.

I cant tell if it is because of my ant/ground setup (if so it will take few month before the spring arrived here and i'll be able to setup new one) or it is because of some primary hv problems (as you know i have isolated it and change my flyback for a better one) or simply because i miss some skills, but after few try(i even try to change the ground for antenna connection), money and time, i am far from the result supposed to be in the pdf v.7.0.0...

i don't know about the result of other and hope they have better than mine...
    But until now i have hard time with this circuit...

Hope all the "secrets" are reveled cause it's frustrated when you give your best and know after a while there is something missing...

For now i will take a break and standby with the "mirror circuit" until i can see better result than mine or until the spring coming...

When the parts i have order came in, i will give a try to the last simplified circuit soundiceuk have share to see if i can achieve better results...

Am still open for comments and help!

Bruce and soundiceuk, sorry for my
    poor results and negative post....

Add just one wire and you're good to go.
    Last edited by radioionics; 02-08-2017, 02:13 PM. Reason: Minor edit

Comment

• I spent most of yesterday tearing down my lathe to find a gear with some broken teeth. It was getting a bit "growly"... luckily it wasn't major, I ordered the new gear and hopefully I'll have my machine back together this weekend... my next project requires this to be fully functional...

No one is doing anything? Anyway, to explain my question on the PPV's direction I can see a couple possible outcomes... refer to the 2 drawings below...

Number 1 is as it's shown in the drawing, the cap would reach a moderate charge and breach the gap but because of its directional nature the return cycle would be suppressed.

Number 2 is a reversed version where it would require a much higher charge on the cap to breach the gap ( increasing the current pulse through the coil ) and allow a smooth return that may help replenish the charge and require less external energy to "top it off" for the next cycle.

I tend to twist everything up and question all aspects of a project...maybe I'm a little anal with stupid questions... nevertheless, I plan to try it in both directions to see if one way is more beneficial than the other.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by radioionics View Post

Ok thank you for the hint, i'll try to figure out where...

One question if you dare . We have to add one wire... do we also need to remove one PPV so we end with just one PPV in the mirror circuit..?

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
          No one is doing anything?
          Still working, far from giving up. I expect to produce results eventually, but it doesn't surprise me that it's being kind of a long road to getting there. Waiting on numerous items: acrylic casting resin, acrylic cement, nylon threaded rod and hardware. Building the multipliers is turning into its own mini-project, but I want them to look nice and work well. When I'm done I will be able to turn the voltage up to as much as the insulation can take. I started fabricating the end caps for the multiplier tubes, I cut them out of 1/4" acrylic sheet with a drill press using a biscuit cutter style drill bit, removing the center drill bit. I have a cutter that's just very slightly over size to match the OD of the tube to hold the multiplier. This worked pretty well, but you have to drill a little at a time so as not to get the bit too hot. If it gets too hot the acrylic will get soft and gooey and not cut cleanly. The cut edge was better than I expected but it still needed sanding and polishing, something I have done a lot of but not with acrylic. I spent a fair amount of time hand sanding against a foam pad and this gave pretty good results although I need a finer grade of paper to make it look like glass. Buffing against cloth jeans or paper also seemed to work pretty well. All told I probably spent two hours making one little disc-shaped button of acrylic, then marked and drilled it for the through holes where the lead wires will go through. The holes have to be a very snug friction fit for the HV wire or else it will leak resin when I go to pour it. I got the holes slightly over size and slightly out of position, so this cap isn't good enough for actual use and I will have to make two more, but I think I can do a better job next time. When completed, each multiplier assembly will resemble one of those really tall 4-shot shot glasses, with two lead wires coming out the bottom. I will prepare the vacuum chamber, stand the tube upright in it, fill it full of acrylic resin, and then vacuum it to remove all air bubbles. It will take about a day to fully cure. Like I said, pretty much a mini-project in its own right, but I don't think we are going to see good results at the voltages possible with just a DC flyback transformer and I want to have some nice durable parts that I can use for future experimentation too.

Wish I still had a benchtop lathe in my little shop, for a while I had a friend staying with me and he had one. It was handy. But he has a place of his own now and a much bigger and better shop that I can use if I need to.

Comment

Here is my guest and next try...
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
              Still working, far from giving up. I expect to produce results eventually, but it doesn't surprise me that it's being kind of a long road to getting there. Waiting on numerous items: acrylic casting resin, acrylic cement, nylon threaded rod and hardware. Building the multipliers is turning into its own mini-project, but I want them to look nice and work well. When I'm done I will be able to turn the voltage up to as much as the insulation can take. I started fabricating the end caps for the multiplier tubes, I cut them out of 1/4" acrylic sheet with a drill press using a biscuit cutter style drill bit, removing the center drill bit. I have a cutter that's just very slightly over size to match the OD of the tube to hold the multiplier. This worked pretty well, but you have to drill a little at a time so as not to get the bit too hot. If it gets too hot the acrylic will get soft and gooey and not cut cleanly. The cut edge was better than I expected but it still needed sanding and polishing, something I have done a lot of but not with acrylic. I spent a fair amount of time hand sanding against a foam pad and this gave pretty good results although I need a finer grade of paper to make it look like glass. Buffing against cloth jeans or paper also seemed to work pretty well. All told I probably spent two hours making one little disc-shaped button of acrylic, then marked and drilled it for the through holes where the lead wires will go through. The holes have to be a very snug friction fit for the HV wire or else it will leak resin when I go to pour it. I got the holes slightly over size and slightly out of position, so this cap isn't good enough for actual use and I will have to make two more, but I think I can do a better job next time. When completed, each multiplier assembly will resemble one of those really tall 4-shot shot glasses, with two lead wires coming out the bottom. I will prepare the vacuum chamber, stand the tube upright in it, fill it full of acrylic resin, and then vacuum it to remove all air bubbles. It will take about a day to fully cure. Like I said, pretty much a mini-project in its own right, but I don't think we are going to see good results at the voltages possible with just a DC flyback transformer and I want to have some nice durable parts that I can use for future experimentation too.

Wish I still had a benchtop lathe in my little shop, for a while I had a friend staying with me and he had one. It was handy. But he has a place of his own now and a much bigger and better shop that I can use if I need to.
              There is no doubt you do some beautiful work as well as others here I've seen. I hope your end goal is met with complete satisfaction...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post

One question if you dare. We have to add one wire... do we also need to remove one PPV so we end with just one PPV in the mirror circuit..?
                No, just add one wire, from one point to the other point. I don't know why no one has noticed the missing wire. I omitted it intentionally for someone to say, "shouldn't this go here?"

Comment

Here is my guest and next try...
                  Excellent try! It looks good, but it's not it. Nothing is taken away from the circuit.

The HVM puts a high resistance in the path of the antenna to the ground, in your circuit. The energy absorption is hindered.
                  Last edited by radioionics; 02-08-2017, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Well organized mass confusion... ??? Say what you mean, and have some meaning to what you say... you say you get frustrated when people move in different directions yet you create the environment to do so...

This is one of the reasons I don't simply "follow", I take a basic idea and expand on it through my own work and thoughts. Some times the truth is a bitter ***** while other times can be a magical learning experience.. either way it's simply the truth, truth has no agenda - good or bad it is what it is.

I tend to rely on facts and truth - as such my social skills are lacking and I tend to come right to the point. This is not a personal attack just an observation.

Comment

I spent most of yesterday tearing down my lathe to find a gear with some broken teeth. It was getting a bit "growly"... luckily it wasn't major, I ordered the new gear and hopefully I'll have my machine back together this weekend... my next project requires this to be fully functional...

No one is doing anything? Anyway, to explain my question on the PPV's direction I can see a couple possible outcomes... refer to the 2 drawings below...

Number 1 is as it's shown in the drawing, the cap would reach a moderate charge and breach the gap but because of its directional nature the return cycle would be suppressed.

Number 2 is a reversed version where it would require a much higher charge on the cap to breach the gap ( increasing the current pulse through the coil ) and allow a smooth return that may help replenish the charge and require less external energy to "top it off" for the next cycle.

I tend to twist everything up and question all aspects of a project...maybe I'm a little anal with stupid questions... nevertheless, I plan to try it in both directions to see if one way is more beneficial than the other.
                      The idea is to completely suppress half of the cycle, leaving a rising and falling scalar (single charge radioionic wave). I don't believe that your suggestion will work to draw in the energy from the planet.

Not having exploring what you are suggesting I'm open to seeing the results of a possible new effect that I might have overlooked.

Comment

Well organized mass confusion... ??? Say what you mean, and have some meaning to what you say... you say you get frustrated when people move in different directions yet you create the environment to do so...

This is one of the reasons I don't simply "follow", I take a basic idea and expand on it through my own work and thoughts. Some times the truth is a bitter ***** while other times can be a magical learning experience.. either way it's simply the truth, truth has no agenda - good or bad it is what it is.

I tend to rely on facts and truth - as such my social skills are lacking and I tend to come right to the point. This is not a personal attack just an observation.

This is my way of teaching. I ask questions for someone to work it out in their own brain. When the answer is obtained by working it out in this manner it has a greater likelihood of being retained. The problem I've had most often is when someone does sort it all out they believe they made the original discovery and I end up getting very upset feeling robbed of my due credit. I know no other way of getting someone to truly understand the unique principles of my research.

Comment

I will take a turn speculating. Don so often said that "amperage is obtained by a proper earth ground connection" and variations of statements like this. I also thought from the beginning that it could be no accident that you specified a huge cap bank, essentially the largest commonly available. If the cap bank is not essential to producing the effects then why not just use a battery? Having looked at every schematic from Don and numerous other researchers with similar devices such as Zilano and several of our Russian colleagues, I would speculate that a ground connection to the cap bank is essential, so that the energy can be "drawn from the ground" as you say, during the half-cycle pulse also mentioned.

It's easy enough to try it and find out for sure.

Comment

Excellent try! It looks good, but it's not it.

The HVM puts a high resistance in the path of the antenna to the ground, in your circuit. The energy absorption is hindered.
                            Ok... The other only way(for now) I see it could work is by connecting the - leg of the HVM to the ground...
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Wistiti; 02-08-2017, 08:19 PM. Reason: add image

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
                              I will take a turn speculating. Don so often said that "amperage is obtained by a proper earth ground connection" and variations of statements like this. I also thought from the beginning that it could be no accident that you specified a huge cap bank, essentially the largest commonly available. If the cap bank is not essential to producing the effects then why not just use a battery? Having looked at every schematic from Don and numerous other researchers with similar devices such as Zilano and several of our Russian colleagues, I would speculate that a ground connection to the cap bank is essential, so that the energy can be "drawn from the ground" as you say, during the half-cycle pulse also mentioned.

It's easy enough to try it and find out for sure.

even i am conducting a different experiments aspect but earth ground is very important , a capacitor don't charge if isolated from an earth ground, it can even be charged when handled in hand with no direct contact now the question arise from where the negative charge came ? !!

Comment

One question if you dare . We have to add one wire... do we also need to remove one PPV so we end with just one PPV in the mirror circuit..?

No, nothing is removed.

Comment

Working...
                                X