No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This reminds me of a patent Bruce sent me some time back, the Fisher patent US2143437, Radiant energy system. Fisher submerged the plates in an electrolytic solution to control and direct the flow of current. We built and tested them, they worked amazingly well although they only worked with really low levels of voltage. They also stored energy like a capacitor that could be discharged by the control plate.

I could easily get lost in the patent office.... never to be seen again....

Comment

• Now that the creative juices are flowing.....Would it be a stretch to assume you could put "floating capacitors" somewhere between the earth and antenna to harvest enough energy to drive the HVM or possibly other work? There is obviously a considerable amount of activity between the two... I guess there is only one way to find out...

Edit; Ok, a simple test with an LED on an AV... Lots of activity along the line so I suspect it is quite possible to harvest something. My antenna line is about 5ft above a pair of solar panels I use to supplement my hot water, the metal frames are completely excited by the activity. I get nothing noticeable from a direct ground connection but the air between the ant/grd is definitely active. I would assume you could plant some ground rods along the line and connect some caps up through a fwb and small antenna's to harvest energy.
      Last edited by dragon; 02-03-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• https://sendvid.com/vms8nid1

Just fooling around with the circuit.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Mwtj; 02-03-2017, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mwtj View Post
          https://sendvid.com/vms8nid1

Just fooling around with the circuit.

Wow! nice bright light!!!
          Do you use the miror circuit???

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
            Wow! nice bright light!!!
            Do you use the miror circuit???
            No. Just playing with different setups. See what happens.

Circuit used is included.

Comment

• [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-YydQNo9Hc[/VIDEO]

Another interesting way....

Interesting light Mwtj....

Could see the sparks jumping in various places when the bulb went out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mwtj View Post
                No. Just playing with different setups. See what happens.

Circuit used is included.

Soon it will be my turn to show you great light with this circuit!

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
                  Even if you have to hook your device up outside to run it (so do I), you can power it up on the workbench to verify that everything is charging and no leaks. Darken the room completely if you can and wait a couple minutes for your eyes to dark adapt, as if you were stargazing. A dim red LED light source of some kind helps so you can at least see to touch things. Then power it up and you can see the purple corona around any place that is leaking HV.
                  As insulation is the key I have made a dark room test to see the leaking...

I found there is leaking between the -hv and other pin and the ferrite core of the flyback. So I use some bee wax for isolate everything. After that the only thing I see "glowing" is the Spark between the PPV and the bolth ends of the wire output for antenna and ground.

Another point is as Tswift have said, it is hard to completely drain the power in the circuit after the power is removed... There is still have spark, when I short the PPV with a screwdriver after a long period...

Moore to come this weekends!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Wistiti; 02-04-2017, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                    [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-YydQNo9Hc[/VIDEO]

Another interesting way....

Interesting light Mwtj....

Could see the sparks jumping in various places when the bulb went out.
                    I do not know in Europe where you use 220vac 50hz as your main grid power but in America usually the neutral line is tapped with the ground in the electrical box... So there is a return path for the live wire through the ground wire. I have played with the Lorrie Matchette device some time ago and it does pump the energy from the grid. It can be seen on a simple kill-a-watt meter.

Comment

• This environmental capacitance thing is still pestering me. I decided to explore this a little deeper, created some pseudo environments for the same circuit - replacing the antenna and ground. Among many of the tests that worked well was a 2ft 3" diameter aluminum tube with an insulated 20ga wire inside, completely isolated from each other ( no visible discharge ). Measures 55pf.

This functions exactly the same as the antenna/ground connections. Same power levels, bulb response etc.

I had thought that because I was using the NST powered by the grid that I was getting a feedback from neutral which is connected to ground although not directly to my grounds. Also, not connected to the secondary of the NST with the exception of a capacitive link through the core. Still that didn't explain the antenna requirement to make it fully functional.

I isolated the grid by using a pure sine inverter, driving it from a battery, same response so this removes direct grid connection.

My earlier thoughts using a pipe with an isolated rod inside are beginning to show some light. I'm getting a better understanding of what these guys were doing with the earth antennas 100 years ago.

The tube/wire replacement for ant/grd seems to operate best when the larger surface area ( tube ) is used as ground and the small area ( wire ) is the antenna. The tube becomes positively charged and the wire is negatively charged. I'm not sure the significance of this but I believe it will show me the answer as I progress.

I have some odd theories about what could be done with this arrangement which I'll share later but until I get this completely straight in my mind I have to pursue this to the final answer...

Edit: ( then again maybe I'm being a complete lunatic by focusing on this, what might seem, trivial aspect of the system. )
                      Last edited by dragon; 02-04-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                        I do not know in Europe where you use 220vac 50hz as your main grid power but in America usually the neutral line is tapped with the ground in the electrical box... So there is a return path for the live wire through the ground wire. I have played with the Lorrie Matchette device some time ago and it does pump the energy from the grid. It can be seen on a simple kill-a-watt meter.
                        In my opinion, Lorrie Matchett's device exploits the electrostatic energy of an electrically charged conductor, not the electric charge.
                        I must say that I am in Europe. The network provides 230 V and the neutral is not connected to the ground locally, but it is routed through the network.
                        I realized its device, connected between phase and ground. Recently, I tested it without connection to the ground. To do this, I connected half of the rods to the phase and the other half to the neutral, as shown in the diagram below :
                        Result : it works, but I observe a reduction of about half the brightness of the leds. The Wattmetre on which the power supply is connected indicates invariably zero.
                        Another experiment with the device of Lorrie Matchett (Line/ground) : by connecting the wire "P" on the positive of the Trigger Coil of my Bedini SG in operation, I can light a small led.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by m12 View Post
                          In my opinion, Lorrie Matchett's device exploits the electrostatic energy of an electrically charged conductor, not the electric charge.
                          I must say that I am in Europe. The network provides 230 V and the neutral is not connected to the ground locally, but it is routed through the network.
                          I realized its device, connected between phase and ground. Recently, I tested it without connection to the ground. To do this, I connected half of the rods to the phase and the other half to the neutral, as shown in the diagram below :
                          Result : it works, but I observe a reduction of about half the brightness of the leds. The Wattmetre on which the power supply is connected indicates invariably zero.
                          Another experiment with the device of Lorrie Matchett (Line/ground) : by connecting the wire "P" on the positive of the Trigger Coil of my Bedini SG in operation, I can light a small led.
                          It's simply a capacitive response to the input. Replace the rods and wire with a capacitors of the same value and you'll get the same response ( less expensive too )...

The capacitance controls the reactive resistance based on the value of cap and frequency which controls current flow. This method is used for line driven LED's as an example.

The formula; Resistance = 1 / ( 2pi * f * C )

Comment

• Ppv

Bruce,
                            Can your PPV (attached picture) be used for the "Radioionics Receiver"?
                            I suppose that with this valve model, the distance between the anode and the cathode is not variable as with a spark gap screw device. So, if this model can be used, what is the right distance between the anode and the cathode?
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Can your PPV (attached picture) be used for the "Radioionics Receiver"?

Originally posted by m12 View Post
                              Bruce,
                              Can your PPV (attached picture) be used for the "Radioionics Receiver"?
                              I suppose that with this valve model, the distance between the anode and the cathode is not variable as with a spark gap screw device. So, if this model can be used, what is the right distance between the anode and the cathode?
                              The photos shown aren't my valves. Bill Alek built them using Tungsten rod and steel water pipe. This isn't an electrode couple that will work. He should have used a graphite gouging rod with the center drilled out. The graphite is an ok couple to use with tungsten, but not the best. The graphite is also porous to air. The PPV will not function if it isn't open to the air. Bill ran his test proving that the water pipe and tungsten couple didn't obtain overunity results. He then went on to run a test using a tungsten and graphite couple open to the air. The test result then proved that is overunity is obtained using a tungsten and graphite couple in air. It appears that Bill did this on purpose to discredit my research. He admitted that Stephan Hartmann informed him to use the graphite. Stephan was a good friend of mine and knew that the graphite could be used to run an ion valve test.

Stephan demonstrated my chemalloy cells. These were a wet cell version:

Ion Valves Cells from Bruce A. Perreault - Archive 10 years ago from 2005 - YouTube

Here are Bill's test results...

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...rreault+Valves

This magazine article is proof that I was using graphite for my early valves:

http://www.radioionics.com/pdf/NuEne...bMarch2005.pdf

See also:

http://www.radioionics.com/pdf/TheFo...Generation.pdf
                              Last edited by radioionics; 02-04-2017, 07:09 PM. Reason: Minor change to add one line a spacing at the end of my reply.

Comment

• Wow!

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                                This environmental capacitance thing
                                Hints of Barbosa and Leal's Earth Captor?

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                                ... is still pestering me. I decided to explore this a little deeper, created some pseudo environments for the same circuit - replacing the antenna and ground. Among many of the tests that worked well was a 2ft 3" diameter aluminum tube with an insulated 20ga wire inside, completely isolated from each other ( no visible discharge ). Measures 55pf.

This functions exactly the same as the antenna/ground connections. Same power levels, bulb response etc.

I had thought that because I was using the NST powered by the grid that I was getting a feedback from neutral which is connected to ground although not directly to my grounds. Also, not connected to the secondary of the NST with the exception of a capacitive link through the core. Still that didn't explain the antenna requirement to make it fully functional.

I isolated the grid by using a pure sine inverter, driving it from a battery, same response so this removes direct grid connection.

My earlier thoughts using a pipe with an isolated rod inside are beginning to show some light. I'm getting a better understanding of what these guys were doing with the earth antennas 100 years ago.

The tube/wire replacement for ant/grd seems to operate best when the larger surface area ( tube ) is used as ground and the small area ( wire ) is the antenna. The tube becomes positively charged and the wire is negatively charged. I'm not sure the significance of this but I believe it will show me the answer as I progress.

I have some odd theories about what could be done with this arrangement which I'll share later but until I get this completely straight in my mind I have to pursue this to the final answer...

Edit: ( then again maybe I'm being a complete lunatic by focusing on this, what might seem, trivial aspect of the system. )
                                REPLACING IRON WITH ALUMINUM IN HIGH-FREQUENCY TRANSFORMERS -- a YouTube video, excerpt.

William Lyne, in his book: Pentagon Aliens, attributes to Tesla this quote, that...

"for every 200 pounds of iron connected to the device, a full horsepower was added to it."
                                What if William got it right for low frequency applications, but wrong for high frequencies?

What if aluminum is the alternative substance in Tesla's Special Generator which needs to be massive to increase output for high frequency applications of his device, not merely iron as William claims?

Further up from the above quote, William quotes the son of Mr. Dort explaining to William the unique properties of the three metals composing his Special Generator...

According to Mr. Dort, aluminum is the best “reflector”, copper the “most active” (electronically conductive), and iron the “magnetic core material”.
                                "Electronically conductive" fails to take into consideration that copper, when coiled, significantly increases its diamagnetic Lenz effect.

And the weak paramagnetic property of aluminum ignores Tesla's opinion that high frequency overrides its weak response. Maybe aluminum is not trivial, afterall, as a suitable replacement for iron in specialized transformer cores?

Maybe the aluminum pipe in your experiment was exhibiting paramagnetism away from itself in both directions, both inwardly and outwardly? Hence, your insulated pickup wire poised down the center of your aluminum pipe managed to conveniently acquire half of the pipe's potential? Would a copper sheath surrounding the aluminum pipe and insulated on its interior, coupled to the wire in parallel, double the output of this replacement for a grounded aerial?
                                Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-04-2017, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X