Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, dragon
    it is always interesting to watch your vidio!
    Maybe you share your scheme from MVI MVI 1441 and 1434..
    We will be very grateful to you!
    Last edited by knub; 02-02-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by knub View Post
      Hi, dragon
      it is always interesting to watch your vidio!
      Maybe you share your scheme from MVI MVI 1441 and 1434..
      We will be very grateful to you!
      1441... No, 1434 is the same as Bruce's "Mirror" circuit - drawing below...

Left is how it is in the video, right is just speculation using a full wave rectifier...

Edit: just for general knowledge the core I'm using is the Ul-1F4 here... Ferrite: U & I Cores
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dragon; 02-02-2017, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Majestic81 View Post
        Interesting info in regard to Volta's Bi-metal contacts.

Read on from page 36
        http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED182155.pdf
        Thank for this one!

So silver/tin or silver/zinc are good match... It will be nice to find a chart with the best match. If someone have one of these chart, could you please share it on this forum?

Comment

• dragon,
          Thank you so much for sharing!

Comment

• Hmmm......

How does Silver/Lead fit in?

Cheers Graham.

PS.... The vacuum that Dragon referred to seems to be getting stronger across the pond!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumage View Post
              Hmmm......

How does Silver/Lead fit in?

Cheers Graham.

PS.... The vacuum that Dragon referred to seems to be getting stronger across the pond!
              Think in terms of a cavity or wave guide....

Comment

• Would like more info on this experiment if possible,
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JxunfyhtFI

You hold up a schematic but its hard to tell from the video what components/wires match up to it. I want to duplicate it and learn from it. Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by tesluh View Post
                  Would like more info on this experiment if possible,
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JxunfyhtFI

You hold up a schematic but its hard to tell from the video what components/wires match up to it. I want to duplicate it and learn from it. Thank you!
                  This was the original experiment, later I noticed the batteries were very energetic and connected a copper plate to the can and placed the plate between the batteries which was equally effective in harvesting energy without direct contact with the circuit. Have fun.... !
                  Attached Files

Comment

• The question I asked about the capacitance between the earth and antenna has been nagging me. The quickie test unit was an attempt to help force the answer to the surface. All I did today was ponder this simple question and create a whole bunch of drawings, test after test, only one made complete sense.

In my case, I measured 300pf between ground and antenna, I referred to it as a "cap in a cap" which sort of made sense but it wasn't right in my mind. So, if we had an antenna way up in the air ( 1000ft + ) we could tap the natural charge separation, but, because we are closer to the earth we are creating an artificial charge separation with a HV device. We're simply charging a small cap ( antenna/ground ) to high voltage to drive the circuit.

The drawing below brought it all together as to what I was seeing as I progressed through the experiments. This also shows why it would run for several seconds after it was turned off.

So, if you could increase the capacitance between the antenna and ground and charge it to an extremely high voltage you would have a large storage of energy (artificial)... I'd advise against walking under the antenna at that point... a giant bug zapper...

Anyway, look at the next drawing which is basically the Tesla radiant patent with a bit of a twist....
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                      Anyway, look at the next drawing which is basically the Tesla radiant patent with a bit of a twist....
                      "Bit" of a twist? If you mean self-running is a "bit", then yes....

And yes, the way you are drawing this out I think your understanding must not be far from mine. The radiant effect in a nutshell is that the high voltage draws a reflection of energy up from the ground in response, and this reflection energy is the stuff that's fundamentally different. When put through a transformer, that's when the interesting things happen. So in your second circuit, if the spark gap and cap value are sized such that each pulse of HV will cause an output spark, then I think there is a good chance it will continue to self-run by amplifying the energy in the secondary of the transformer.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                        The question I asked about the capacitance between the earth and antenna has been nagging me. The quickie test unit was an attempt to help force the answer to the surface. All I did today was ponder this simple question and create a whole bunch of drawings, test after test, only one made complete sense.

In my case, I measured 300pf between ground and antenna, I referred to it as a "cap in a cap" which sort of made sense but it wasn't right in my mind. So, if we had an antenna way up in the air ( 1000ft + ) we could tap the natural charge separation, but, because we are closer to the earth we are creating an artificial charge separation with a HV device. We're simply charging a small cap ( antenna/ground ) to high voltage to drive the circuit.

The drawing below brought it all together as to what I was seeing as I progressed through the experiments. This also shows why it would run for several seconds after it was turned off.

So, if you could increase the capacitance between the antenna and ground and charge it to an extremely high voltage you would have a large storage of energy (artificial)... I'd advise against walking under the antenna at that point... a giant bug zapper...

https://www.google.ch/patents/US2287749

https://www.google.ch/patents/US2204564
                        Last edited by Mwtj; 02-03-2017, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• Mwtj, Thanks for sharing those, I hadn't seen them before. The Bennett patent looks like a full blown high voltage charge pump - I'll read through these today... What an excellent find !

Comment

• Yes, and the Slayter patent looks like a vacuumless triode! Very interesting....

Comment

• Put the discharge electrodes in the middle and arrange a couple of perforated plates around the electrodes. Make two of them and put them in round cannisters.

Comment

• It's remember me this device.
                                It's curious how the same principe come again...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X