No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The purple light comes from the electrical current from the circuit priming supply. The white light is the radioionic energy that is attracted to one plate of the input capacitor.

I can only comment on the Don Smith device that was publicly witnessed at the 1996 Tesla Symposium.

That is the only evidence we have that Don had a working device. The rest is hearsay.

That device featured one ground, no antenna, a tritium battery and a highly efficient lighting circuit.

Various replications have been made with various degrees of success.

Is there any hard evidence anything else he said or did was true?

I've looked really hard for it for a long time but I can't see it.

Despite that, I find the whole story of how the thread started and where we are now fascinating.
    Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-21-2017, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• People will have to alter their thinking toward "charging by induction" and away from radiant energy to succeed with Bruce's device....

Tswift... you'll need to re-think your grounds as well, with 2 grounds connected as you have them now the system is running directly off the ZVS. The cap your charging (C1) will need to be isolated unless you go back to the ground/air connections.

I was almost tempted to start a new project, for now I will continue watching the progress and remain focused on my current project.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
        After 11.233 posts there's no explanation about electrons spin in Don Smith device , no explanation about the creation of standing waves and why they are there in his device ? no explanation about the creation of Ozone gas ( in large amount ... ) in his device especially when high voltage is implemented, no explanation about energy balance and its relation with permanent magnet .. no explanation about the computer programme he used to simulate his device and even the computer saw the energy gain !!!

without unlocking these point it's a waste of time here otherwise we have to create another thread with different name !
        Your points are valid, but I think we have made quite a bit of progress on these points:

1. The explanation of the electron spin (in my opinion) can be explained by phase conjugation. The "electrons spinning the other way" are the phase conjugate electrons, and for all I know they might indeed spin the other way! Those are Don's "amperage electrons", because they induce amperage when put through the output transformer.

2. The standing waves and 1/4 wave resonance has been covered in some detail. I described how to measure the resonant frequencies of a coil with an oscilloscope and spark gap, and Dragon described how to move a tap around a coil to find the resonant point just recently, not to mention all the other previous discussion in this thread.

3. Any similar device with exposed surfaces charged to high voltages will generate ozone. I have to turn on a fan in the shop when I run the device or it becomes nearly overwhelming. I don't think the ozone has anything to do directly with the effects we're looking for.

4. and 5. - still open. I actually thought about that quote where he mentioned the computer program just recently too, I'd really like to know what it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post

4. and 5. - still open. I actually thought about that quote where he mentioned the computer program just recently too, I'd really like to know what it was.

computer program mean there's a mechanism let his device to produce power , according known electromagnetic equations , but simulation made him break down the complexity of his system to small elements that can be solved using computer calculation, it's just a new perspective ..

a Japanese professor suggest Don Smith for Nobel prize for his important discovery about electrons separation mechanism, this is a special mechanism where electrons separate and spin back together but because it's related to over energy device it's almost impossible to be public known ..

Attached Files

Comment

• The energy is indeed coming toward the plasma ball. You can charge caps with AV plugs (slowly). Don't think there is real power there, place a penny on top of the plasma ball and the get your finger almost touching the penny. Get ready to get burned. If you setup a wire coming away from your plasma ball you can take a neon bulb and find voltage nodes at regular intervals.

I agree that the white light is where the radionic energy is.

BTW when you are running an open spark gap you are producing an acidic gas that can be used to make nitric acid. It is BAD for you to breath it.

The power is there. What Don didn't fully explain was how to bring the power back together so we can use it as normal energy.

al

Comment

• Originally posted by fan1701 View Post
              The power is there. What Don didn't fully explain was how to bring the power back together so we can use it as normal energy.
              Actually, he did but it's subtle and you kind of have to read between the lines. One thing I am still sure of, even as my understanding has changed over time, is that the actual overunity power gain mechanism requires a transformer. It is easy enough to charge a cap with an AV plug and measure the power delivered, and even to measure the load on a source like a running slayer exciter, and you can see that although it can be efficient it is not by itself overunity. If it's "cold electricity", or phase-conjugate energy, or whatever name you want to put on it, through a resistive load it seems no different. The only real difference is that it behaves differently with respect to Lenz's law and has a reduced back EMF thus causing a power gain, but only in the SECONDARY. Gray used a motor, Don used a transformer or an inverter containing a transformer in some of his devices. However you do it, you have to do this or you won't see the potential power gain even if it's there to be taken advantage of. Don rarely showed the output transformer but it's present in some of the schematics, and sometimes you see an inverter. There's a reason he used phrases like "amperage only becomes a consideration at the output transformer" and it becomes "useful energy", so as to distinguish it from the "non-useful" form of energy it is up to that point. The amount of actual current you're going to be able to draw from a high-voltage module of modest power might be a few milliamps to a few tens of milliamps. You can charge caps with this but it's still a very modest amount of power, so little that it's a challenge to get enough to run an inverter or some kind of output circuit from. But if everything is right the output transformer secondary should show a power gain of perhaps 100-1000 times the input. When the effect shows up I expect it to be very noticeable, even massive.

Comment

• "amperage only becomes a consideration at the output transformer" is a normal requirement in an over energy device, in my opinion there's no magic here maybe some enhancement but the real power must present in the capacitor banks .. for this reason Don stated clearly : you can't use the power as it is but you have to use some sort of storage .. either a battery or a capacitors while the capacitors is the best option.

amperage only becomes a consideration to feed the desired electrical loads because his device is a special reactive energy generator 1 volt = 1 ampere = 1 second = 1 watt this is possible only when you have energy balance work for you through electrons spin mechanism ! the same electrons produce voltage must produce current when they change the spin rotation...it's even possible to produce thousand of amperes instead of thousand of volts ... please watch this :

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/Cr07kI7HhzU?t=8474[/VIDEO]

or copy past this to your browser : https://youtu.be/Cr07kI7HhzU?t=8474

this prove the amperage can happen directly from L2 ..
                Last edited by med.3012; 01-21-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• On the radiant question.

Going back in time when is did try to replicate the Dynatron circuit.
                  It did the step down configuration and the step up configuration.

Everytime the step-up just like a tesla coil worked best. The last coil with the 8 inch former did work the best in charging the high voltage capacitor fast.
                  Tuning the secondary stepped up the voltage but with the 1/4 rule i did not matter that much. Much less tuning required or not at all. Sparks from the secondary where much more fierce. Made more like a static sound.

Used the 1/4 rule for both setups.

Only thing i did not get the work is the kommutator as he called it .

So maybe there is something to the step up configuration in the tesla radiant patent.

Took a picture of the new setup.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Mwtj; 01-21-2017, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mwtj View Post

Took a picture of the new setup.
                    What is the thing inside the core?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                      What is the thing inside the core?
                      Just a circle of plastic to hold the core. There are two insulators on both sides.

The wooden dowel goes through the insulators in the center.
                      Last edited by Mwtj; 01-21-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• There really isn't anything I can see as special in the transformation. If you have 20,000 volts at .001 amp ( 1ma ) you have 20 watts. The transformation occurs when you discharge a given capacitance into an inductor. It transforms voltage to current.

If you have a certain amount of energy and you use it over time it doesn't amount to much but if you expel the energy in a nanosecond burst you create an activity far greater than the energy initially invested. It's still the same amount simply different time frames. Dump the powder out of a fire cracker and light it... it fizzles for a couple seconds as it exhausts its energy -- pack it tightly in a container and bam the energy is dispersed in a much smaller time frame creating something quite damaging. This is what a capacitor does and along with the inductor we can move it around to do what we want with it.

As an example, lets charge a 500pf capacitor to 20,000 volts. We know that the energy contained in the capacitor is .5xCxV^2 or in this case 0.1 joule. 0.1 joule over 1 second is not much energy. So we take an inductor of say 100 uh and discharge the cap through the coil... the amperage generated in that nanosecond burst is around 45 amps - the energy developed in that tiny time period is an activity of around 90,000 watts. We can see it's the same energy in the coil we started with using the formula .5xLxI^2 or .5 x .0001 x 45^2 = 0.1 joules. So it boils down to how many times per second can you create a multitude of nanosecond bursts. This is where the transformation occurs....

This is NOT overunity, simply a different time frame of dispersing the energy available. It might appear like "magic" when lighting a bulb with a low input but its not. It is, however, very effective in creating efficient circuits.
                        Last edited by dragon; 01-21-2017, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
                          When the effect shows up I expect it to be very noticeable, even massive.
                          I believe the same as well, I don't think there will be a need for meters, if the effect he describes was achieved, it should be obvious!

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                            There really isn't anything I can see as special in the transformation. If you have 20,000 volts at .001 amp ( 1ma ) you have 20 watts. The transformation occurs when you discharge a given capacitance into an inductor. It transforms voltage to current.

If you have a certain amount of energy and you use it over time it doesn't amount to much but if you expel the energy in a nanosecond burst you create an activity far greater than the energy initially invested. It's still the same amount simply different time frames. Dump the powder out of a fire cracker and light it... it fizzles for a couple seconds as it exhausts its energy -- pack it tightly in a container and bam the energy is dispersed in a much smaller time frame creating something quite damaging. This is what a capacitor does and along with the inductor we can move it around to do what we want with it.

As an example, lets charge a 500pf capacitor to 20,000 volts. We know that the energy contained in the capacitor is .5xCxV^2 or in this case 0.1 joule. 0.1 joule over 1 second is not much energy. So we take an inductor of say 100 uh and discharge the cap through the coil... the amperage generated in that nanosecond burst is around 45 amps - the energy developed in that tiny time period is an activity of around 90,000 watts. We can see it's the same energy in the coil we started with using the formula .5xLxI^2 or .5 x .0001 x 45^2 = 0.1 joules. So it boils down to how many times per second can you create a multitude of nanosecond bursts. This is where the transformation occurs....

This is NOT overunity, simply a different time frame of dispersing the energy available. It might appear like "magic" when lighting a bulb with a low input but its not. It is, however, very effective in creating efficient circuits.
                            What I have learn at school and see until now it is exactly the same as what you say Dragon...

I think the best way to proof the effect, and nobody have show it until now, is to achieve self running....

Hope the last version Bruce give us, will do that...

I will do my best to replicate it when I receive all the part. Then we will see...

Theorise is always interesting but the reality are only proof in practice...

Comment

• I've seen one of Bruce's modifications and you can switch off the HVM when the PPV has warmed up and the ion wind keeps flowing and the PPV keeps glowing!

Great insulators Mwtj!

There are so many modifications that can be made to get at the power from matter.

Bruce has it all worked out with high power to boot!

The system when finished will be cheaper than solar and far more effective.

We are going through the education phase at the moment.
                              Last edited by soundiceuk; 01-21-2017, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Your absolutely right - The first step is understanding what your extracting, then how to extract it, from there you need a circuit to convert it to something more conventional.

The circuit isn't "self" running, it is being powered by a source -- I know what you meant by self running.

To understand what Bruce is doing here is a video that explains charging by induction. It's a bit outdated and kind of cheezy cartoonish but explains it very well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0hXYfvnND0

Comment

Working...
                                X