No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you'd studied the material I've presented in some detail you may realise that I have made a disclosure. Does it give an A-Z of how to build? No, that hasn't been made.

We cannot put all cards down on the table as the establishment would use it to their advantage to enslave us further and squander the materials.

Instead we've opted for a slow release.

One of the members who I've been in touch with for a few years has offered to demonstrate the device in the USA at a location that will be easier for it to be viewed.

I'm definitely looking for attention and there is definitely an agenda behind the 1000 likes. It is marketing the theory to anyone who is interested.

It is a build up to something very big!

It might even get me killed off but I'm beyond caring about that. That's how dedicated I am to the cause.

Think what you like... I'm just going to carry on.

1000, 2000 or 100 likes or whatever I'll release it privately to the people that supported the tech.

I am in touch with a lot of people about this and I answer all their messages.

I was reluctant to post anything here but I'm glad I did. Some real cool new faces have emerged and also some cool old faces.

Anyway I'll leave you to carry on with dead end Don Smith devices that are too good to be true! LOL

Comment

• trying to get my primary side firing with a high frequency nst and using the ground wire was not doing anything so I dug into the case and attached directly to the center tap of the secondary, finally have a firing spark gap using both outputs together with a diode on each.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Good, looks like you're making progress! Although, in my experimenting I have had very limited success with those GDT's used like that. They tend to just light up like a neon tube in a steady glow (and get very hot) instead of operating in discrete sparks at a high frequency. I'm assuming there's a coil across the cap out of frame in the first picture, you should see on the scope a short burst of noise at the peak of each AC waveform, that's the spark happening and the coil ringing. If you adjust your trigger level to trigger at the noise burst and then zoom the timebase in you should see the coil/cap ringing frequency. If you then zoom in several steps further you should see the coil 1/4 wave ringing frequency at the very beginning of the spark pulse.

Comment

• Attn: Mr. Townley

Hello Mr. Townley,

Thank you for sharing Mr. Perreault's "disclosure." An interesting paper indeed; including his "Alpha Fusion Electrical Energy Valve" patent.

It jogged my recollection of a statement I read in a paper entitled "The Double Helix Theory of the Magnetic Field" by Fredrick David Tombe dated 15th February 2006; (page 4 bottom & page 5) quote:

... "The electron-positron sea will be refered to as 'The Electric Sea', in order to distinguish it from the pure aether itself. The electric sea will therefore be somewhat reminiscent of the striking surface of a safety match. If we disturb it in a particular way, it will cause an ignition of energy."

Tombe's paper can be found here:

http://www.gsjournal.net/h/papers_download.php?id=252

F.Y.I. - Other interesting and informative writings are available from the General Science Journal at: Science Journals - Authors Scientific Papers with more from Tombe at: Science Journals - Papers written by Frederick David Tombe .

Thanks again and send my best regards to Mr. Perreault when you next chat.

SL
          Last edited by Solarlab; 11-14-2016, 02:23 AM. Reason: add "t" to mach...

Comment

• Thanks for that Solarlab. Here is a reply from the modern Tesla.

"Aether is a word that someone uses when they don't really know exactly where energy comes from.

The quote should read; The negatively and positively charged ion sea will be referred to as 'The Sea of IONS,' in order to distinguish it from Electrical or electromagnetic currents of energy."

-Bruce
            Last edited by soundiceuk; 12-27-2016, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• He are some photos of a preliminary test with an existing coil that was lying around and then making a 1000uH 117 turn coil on 5" acrylic tube to be resonant at 500khz.

Video 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wi5co7lw6j..._1523.mp4?dl=0

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
                I must say I'm surprised with everyone here. A long-time forum member comes on with claims that he knows more about this technology than we do and nobody is interested or considers it worth their time to check it out? Funny, I thought science was about open-minded scepticism. If you are not willing to at least investigate overunity claims and learn more, then why are you even here? Personally, I am in contact with Paul and actively following up and learning more.
                tswift, isn't that your pvm12 power supply sitting on your blue table top with your old pc fan spark-gap in the photos above? Does Soundiceuk have the exact same equipment and bench as you? Something strange going on here...

Comment

• Well, I'm gratified that we have at least one very sharp-eyed reader! Yes, it is indeed my workbench and equipment; I emailed these to Paul privately, for public distribution. As I sort-of alluded to previously, I have joined forces with Paul (and by extension, Bruce) to do a full replication of this design. You will be able to follow along with me as I build and test it in near real time. If it fails, you will know. If it succeeds, you will also know. Some parts of Bruce's designs are still proprietary and not yet for full public distribution but there is plenty that can be shown. The principles should be quite familiar to anyone who has already been working on their own Don Smith experiments, in my case I already had many of the parts on hand such as the PVM12 and the high-speed high voltage diodes. I had to invest in the doorknob cap, a high voltage tunable capacitor and the coil winding supplies, probably around $100 out of pocket so far. If Bruce really has been continuing Don's research and is that far ahead of the rest of us, I consider it money and time well spent to educate myself and start catching up with the current state of the art. Even if for some reason this fails I will have learned a great deal more and have a greater selection of useful equipment for experimenting, so in no case is it really wasted.

Comment

• Will be interesting to see how it goes, I saw that schematic on another forum, many elements in common with Don's devices.

Comment

• Yes, I noticed that too. When I first saw the schematic I immediately noticed it might as well be a Don Smith circuit but for two things: first, the antenna, and second, the potentiometer in the ground connection. Many of Don's schematics have this "variable element" in the grounding but are never specific as to what it is or what range of value. Is it a capacitor, a resistor, or an inductor? Or some combination? Is it 1 ohm or 1M ohm? The fact that it was deliberately left vague makes me think that it's important. You can see what will happen to the circuit if the grounding is left off: the whole secondary side of the circuit will float at a voltage that will vary with the ambient electric field, primarily due to the L1 coil and the antenna. On the other hand, connecting it to ground through a zero or very low resistance will not allow it to float at all. Being able to adjust the ground resistance will cause the amount of voltage bounce of the whole secondary side of the circuit to vary between these two extremes. Obviously there is no output transformer shown in this schematic as in Don's (when he shows it), but if the circuit principle is essentially the same then it should be possible to drive a high-power output from a 12V inverter attached to the cap bank, for instance. The problem in this case would be the non-ground-referenced potential of the whole secondary side of the L1/L2 coils, most inverters have the input and output grounds in common. Interestingly, the little Radio Shack inverter Don used does NOT have the input and output grounds tied together. I have one and I have verified that this is the case. The amount of voltage isolation between the primary and secondary sides of the inverter will also have to withstand the full degree of voltage float of the circuit, which I am not sure how much that is likely to be. Probably several hundred volts and possibly several thousand volts. Most off-the-shelf equipment is not going to like that. The PVM12 itself is also unique in this regard: it has separate grounds for the drive circuitry and the HV transformer. Normal practice is to tie them together but it's designed so you can separate them too.

Comment

• Today's experimenting: put the L1 coil into the test circuit and check the frequency. The design frequency is 500 KHz, with a tuning range encompassing both higher and lower frequencies. As built with the variable capacitor I have the tuning range is approximately 300 KHz - 1000 KHz. Here some pictures and a scope shot of the test circuit tuned for 500 KHz (approximately).
                        Attached Files

Comment

• You're doing a great job and I'm just going to throw this into the mix but what do you would happen if you did a pancake coil for L2?

It's a reverse tesla coil isn't it?

It makes lightning in the high voltage, high frequency plasma diode. PPV

Anyone that builds to the same stage as tswift they will be given those proprietary details for personal private research and development.

So far there are builders that I know in USA, Russia, Holland and UK.

I think tswift is going to be the 1st to show a replication because the facebook page has only 59 likes so far.... is growing.

This is so much more attractive than regular solar.

tswift you're doing a GREAT job. They don't call you "swift" for nothing hey?

Comment

• Well, the name is a pseudonym, as I presume you know already.... I actually wasn't trying to be that subtle but I guess I'm a few years older than most of the audience here. Probably few of you grew up reading these wonderful pulp fiction stories, but I did:

Oddly enough, I have a few things in common with ol' Tom. Not the least of which is that I'm working on this real-life technology, which as I've discussed in another thread, should have antigravity potential. Tom's fictional spaceship "Challenger", pictured above, used "repelatron" rays emitted from the dishes for space propulsion. Close enough, I suppose. Has Bruce ever mentioned anything to you about gravitic effects related to these devices? I suspect they probably also produce the endothermic "cold electricity" effect when operating.

Comment

• I don't know the answer to your question but I will try and find out.

I do know that Bruce started his research by looking for an energy source to power a spaceship.

I'm in an unusual position in my life as some of the stuff he has shared with me in confidence is blowing my mind!

One of the patents he recently shared with me confirms there was another inventor that knew of the technology in the same period as Tesla.

In USA too.

We need to release this technology slowly so I can't say who it is.

These disclosures are going to surpass anything that you could even believe imaginable.

Looks like the great Tom Swift is going to get to the moon 1st publicly!

Comment

• Well, while we're on the "moon" subject, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.... IPFS, the interplanetary file system. No, I'm not kidding, some geeks actually dreamed this up and coded it, it's for real. Technically, it's a replacement transport for HTTP for the internet. It uses peer-to-peer, distributed technology from bittorrent to replicate content everywhere and it's robust even over slow or high-latency internet links (thus the "interplanetary" part... you could browse the web from Mars and it would work, albeit slowly at first). IPFS lets you publish content once and have it be replicated everywhere. For instance, I can publish my whole "pictures" directory on IPFS with a simple link and everyone can new view the original full resolution pictures without me having to upload them to dropbox or the forum. Even better, when they are viewed by someone through IPFS, the content gets replicated and future viewers can access either the original or the copy, speeding up access. The more viewers, the faster it runs and the more robust it is against anything from internet problems, to server outages, to censorship. Can anyone in this forum think of why we might have a censorship problem? How many times have you gone to look at an overunity-related youtube video and you get the "oh sorry, this video isn't available any more" message? If we start publishing really sensitive information then this forum will get taken offline in a hurry. Anything from DDOS attacks against the server, to penetration and hacking, to pulling the domain name. Just ask Kim Dotcom how many dirty tricks can and will be applied. We need a more robust solution, and this is the best one I've found yet. First there was Napster, and the record industry shut it down and sued it out of existence. Then there were copycats with incrementally better technology and they succeeded for a short time before also being shut down. Now we have bittorrent and it can't be shut down, not without turning off the internet entirely. IPFS is like that: distributed, peer-to-peer, highly resilient and censorship resistant. There is no easy way to stop it.

So here's the link, browse to your heart's content. Everything in here is for public distribution, Creative Commons CC-BY license applies. Through the magic of IPFS over a VPN I can serve this folder to everyone, everywhere and still not expose my IP address. Why use dropbox when you can BE dropbox?

https://gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmUu3QE...9P34cYWKoWgacj

Even better, of course, is to download and install IPFS yourself. Then your computer can act as its own proxy instead of using the master gateway at gateway.ipfs.io. This saves server load for them and is more resilient, because the master gateway is just a server that could itself be DDOS'd or hacked offline. If you have a local installation of ipfs, then an HTTP link like this will also work:

http://localhost:8080/ipfs/QmUu3QEht...9P34cYWKoWgacj

It's quite easy to install and configure, I did it in 15 minutes yesterday. Just go to ipfs.io to get started, and help us change the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X