Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D Smith or Tesla

I have a 3 inch diam Barker and Williams coil, a 12 volt 7.5 thousand volt 29.6 kilohertz neon sign transformer and a 9 thousand volt TESLA coil transformer from Amazing 1 for sale if any one is interested please pm me. plus a 10,000 v0lt and 15,000 volt caps.

MM
    Last edited by marathonman; 11-17-2016, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
      Completly agree with the way you think Med!

a day or another some people will leave this thread for any reason including life problems.. this site give a great opportunity for collective work but the time goes without significant progress ... the time is the most valuable gift that must be exploited
      effectively if we really want to be Tesla grandsons..

Comment

• Hi folks!

Here is some never heard before Don Smith material.

http://www.radioionics.com/audio/DonSmithIW2003.mp4

Unfortunately as I have previously wrote a number of times. Don had lost his marbles and kept making crazy power claims that were never proven!

65,000 watts output this time with a "dipole transforming generator".

Bruce recorded Don's words and quietly listened to humour the poor old guy!

Anyway, on a different note, we have a real modern Tesla and that is Bruce!

I've been chatting with Bruce now for over 4 years and the information that has been disclosed to me totally blows my mind!!!!

Bruce knew Don had lost his marbles but the two of them had great respect for each other and remained friends until Don's passing.

Bruce first met Don at the 1996 Tesla symposium that you will all be familiar with!

Bruce knew by watching Don's suitcase demonstration that the batteries could not have sustained those bulbs by using conventional energy.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43hted5YTCw[/VIDEO]

This is a great replication, but just like Don's suitcase device the bulbs are lit by high frequency, which gives off a totally different brilliance of light compared with low frequency or DC.

Hence the ultra low power consumption.

Here is Bruce's final disclosure before working prototype pictures and videos are released.

http://www.radioionics.com/pdf/v5.4....0edition-D.pdf

Once the facebook page reaches 1000 likes we will release pictures of a working unit.

PLEASE "LIKE" & "SHARE"

https://www.facebook.com/Solar-Energ...homepage_panel

It gets MUCH better than this! I wish I could spill my guts, but you wouldn't believe me!!!!!

I PROMISE this is genuine! I wouldn't waste your time or my time! We havn't got time for that!

Bruce was previously using radioactive material and that was a stumbling block for the technology.

This has been replaced by using high voltage and zero (next to zero) amps on the antenna.

What are we going to do when we have the ultimate energy source (Radiant Energy) in our hands?

Have a guess and I'll tell you if you are right!

Comment

• I must say I'm surprised with everyone here. A long-time forum member comes on with claims that he knows more about this technology than we do and nobody is interested or considers it worth their time to check it out? Funny, I thought science was about open-minded scepticism. If you are not willing to at least investigate overunity claims and learn more, then why are you even here? Personally, I am in contact with Paul and actively following up and learning more.

Let me tell you a story from my younger days as an engineering student. A professor told this story: in a class on thermodynamics, a professor gave a take-home exam. The assignment was to figure out how long it would take for a 5 pound beef roast to reach 160 degrees in a 350 degree oven. One student took the experimental approach: he bought a roast and a thermometer, and cooked it. A second student took the mathematical approach: accounting for conduction, convection, and radiative heat transfer, and thermal conductivity and diffusivity in the beef, he calculated how long it should take. The third student? The third student called his mother.

In all likelihood, all three students got an acceptable answer. Which one did the least work to get it? Obviously, the third one. My point is, if someone knows more than you then the fastest way to gain knowledge is quit talking and start listening and learn from them....

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
            I must say I'm surprised with everyone here. A long-time forum member comes on with claims that he knows more about this technology than we do and nobody is interested or considers it worth their time to check it out?
            The reason would be that this long time member has claimed many things for a long time. Please study his threads on this forum.
            All the best,

Slick

Comment

• @soundiceuk

first of all thank you very much for the audio file, it's interesting and it prove Don Smith was correct but unfortunately very few understood his words !

a member here posted a good information about EH antenna, a type of strong antenna where the size is very small compared the hertzian ...

in other words the EH antenna benefit from the movement of electrons around itself NOT around the conductor, this allow a perfect interaction between the magnetic and the electric field, this is the electron spin interact directly with the ambient back ground energy .. the system can't see this movement because it's a multi dimensional transformer.

this is what allow this device to replicate the power with radio frequency speed, how much power can be obtained is limitless at least theoretically !!!

the first must to have condition is to work with an OPEN SYSTEM this mean we have to have a ringing condition, or a natural resonance inside another resonance initiate the phenomena . At this point you still have a kind of reactive power , to transform this power into active we must combine the capacitor ( electric side ) with the coil ( the magnetic side ) in just one device ! if this is possible ( it's possible ) we could transform the generated reactive power into real active power with easy ! we have to remember Don Smith words about the capacitor that impossible to find .

his device work as a rotating permanent magnet where the coil work as transmitter / receiver, the puzzle can solved pretty easy if we take into consideration the ability of electron to change the spin direction, this allow the N pole to be S pole without moving anything ! the receiving side have to be a capacitor inside a coil so you can duplicate the power ...

there's a lots to tell even in L2 side ...
              Last edited by med.3012; 11-11-2016, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• the exact p/n capacitors Don used on the primary are supposedly only a 9 week lead time and having them made doesn't sound difficult. I found a different part number that I think is similar in stock and have them on the way. 5000wvdc instead of 4000wvdc rating. KMS1A502104K instead of CMR1A402104K.

If anyone has a source for the exact hm106nd "neon power supply" as in this video please post. I am trying this circuit with other styles of high freq high volt nst and no luck yet getting it to spark the gap. Also I have the big storage capacitors but not sure if they are the right construction. If anyone has a source for those oil filled blue storage caps (8uf at 2000v times 4 I believe)please post.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43hted5YTCw[/VIDEO]
                Last edited by tesluh; 11-11-2016, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• having the same components as Don Smith isn't a condition for success even it's good option, this is why he talked about fly back transformer and coil ignition, but when he talked about the primary capacitor he said impossible to find !

Comment

• unless they made it different for him than they do in production, the one on his board is an active part number just none in inventory. rep said 9 weeks lead time.

Not saying having the exact parts will bring instant success, just saying I don't even have a functioning primary because my power supply doesn't work with the circuit its attached to. I would have no problem using a tv flyback, was also looking at amazing1.com selection of hv hf power supplies like the one tswift demonstrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by tesluh View Post
                      unless they made it different for him than they do in production, the one on his board is an active part number just none in inventory. rep said 9 weeks lead time.

Not saying having the exact parts will bring instant success, just saying I don't even have a functioning primary because my power supply doesn't work with the circuit its attached to. I would have no problem using a tv flyback, was also looking at amazing1.com selection of hv hf power supplies like the one tswift demonstrated.

if i can suggest something here you can build your own Mazilli driver .

Comment

• Looking at flyback related stuff I think the voltage will be too high for what I need, not sure what their range is but I have been looking here at the pvm12 like tswift has or the one p.n. GRADRIV10 on this page Power Supplies - High Voltage, High Frequency

They both sound purpose built for circuits like this and with built in oscillator and voltage adjustment freq adjustments they might eliminate the need for things like inverter, voltage controller and adjustable capacitors. Sounds like battery to driver to lc tank circuit/spark gap for the primary side of the device. Could it be that simple?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
                          The reason would be that this long time member has claimed many things for a long time. Please study his threads on this forum.
                          Apart from the 1996 Symposium videos I supplied most of the Don Smith material for this thread.

I'm not asking anyone for anything and freely giving my time and energy for the better of humanity.

I'm offering proof too!

Did Zilano, Stroker or anyone else do this?

Personally I think I've saved you all a big slice of time by investigating thoroughly and drawing a conclusion that Don Smiths devices were too good to be true!

Not only that I've found you all the solution!

Also what you don't realise is I've got more material but why should I share it when I'm getting slagged off for helping!

The reason why is because I'm a good, honest, reliable, caring individual.

The near future will prove my intentions.
                          Last edited by soundiceuk; 11-12-2016, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
                            I must say I'm surprised with everyone here. A long-time forum member comes on with claims that he knows more about this technology than we do and nobody is interested or considers it worth their time to check it out? ... The third student? The third student called his mother.

...My point is, if someone knows more than you then the fastest way to gain knowledge is quit talking and start listening and learn from them....
                            Totally agree. The comfort zone never did us any favours. Keep an open mind, do the research and on the bigger picture too. There is an advert at the top of this page for Bedini, that all started with a school girl kit. Maybe we are past that but any new breakthrough needs us to focus together or we miss out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon_sparky View Post
                              Totally agree. The comfort zone never did us any favours. Keep an open mind, do the research and on the bigger picture too. There is an advert at the top of this page for Bedini, that all started with a school girl kit. Maybe we are past that but any new breakthrough needs us to focus together or we miss out.

Totally agree..

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                                Hi everyone, I've decided to post this in this thread, as it was this thread that changed my life and ultimately provided me with this information.

A little history.

I came onto Energetic Forum over four years ago knowing very little about energy.

I had 10+ years knowledge of auto-electrics so at least I had a clue.

I found Energetic Forum purely because I was researching Nikola Tesla and I believe it was Imhotep's Radiant Oscillator that led me here.

I joined this Don Smith thread near the start and became obsessed with searching for the solution to our energy needs.

I started my own forum and hand picked replicators and theorists to participate with Don Smiths ideas being the main focal point.

There were some really talented guys in the group. The mains ones that shone were called Dragon, Altrez, Dynatron and Romero. There were others. Sorry if spellings are wrong it's been a while.

I became associated with one of Don's friends. It was through him I was able to produce material which no one else had.

I still have Don Smith material that hasn't been seen here before.

To be honest it's pointless sharing it as Don's friend has finished the puzzle that Don Smith started.

This includes solving what radiant energy is, where it comes from, how to obtain it and how to build a circuit that advances Tesla, Moray and Don Smith's work.

Wardenclyffe was a ion receiver and transmitter using Schumann resonance. It did have a detector and it is missing from Tesla's patent. It is in one of his rare papers. I think very few connected the dots.

Moray's circuit was an ion receiver and not a transmitter.

This is ultimately what Don Smith was working towards.

I appreciate everything Aaron and Peter have done to make this forum what it is. I wouldn't have discovered this information without the Energetic Forum platform to meet the folks that use it.

Soon I'm going to be asking someone from the energy community to come to UK and validate a third party validation of the technology and make footage to be released here.

Names that spring to mind are Aaron, Peter, Eric Dollard or Jim Murray.

There are others but I've not personally followed their work.

I can only do one plane ticket though.

Any of you can think this is BS. I wouldn't blame you. This is why I would like one of those guys to give there expert opinion. Free trip to UK.

All I can say is this is the key we've all been waiting for. The road to powering buildings and transport with radiant energy. This was Tesla', Moray's, Don Smith's and probably the vast majority of your dreams. It is completely mine.

God knows why I'm in this position to bring you this information.
                                I hope you will join me for the ride.

If you want to get involved please like and share our page.

https://m.facebook.com/Solar-Energy-...0427302531276/

Once the page has received 1000 likes. Photos of a fully constructed unit will be revealed.

There are a few teaser shots on the page.

The technology will be validated LIVE on Facebook with one of the above names or someone else highly regarded.

Let me know if you are interested in replicating by PM and I will send you the theory, circuit diagram and components list.

Best regards to all,

Paul Townley
                                Plymouth, UK
                                Why not just save your ticket money and borrow a leaf from Clarence. Make full disclosures and let whoever believes take it up...based on experience the people who make such claims on forums to "release after 1000 likes" are looking for attention or have an angle theyre working

Comment

Working...
                                X