No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i will add this to my experiments. I have a new nst to try out tonight. seems wired the same as the other one but I haven't cooked this one yet! are the grounding rods separate?

Comment

• trouble finding nst

Maybe someone here can help? Looking for power supply that will fit the needs of this device. I have 6 different ones here and all seem to have something wrong. I believe what I need is to have either 12vdc or 120vac input and 4-12kv 20hz plus output, no gfci and the center tap of the secondary separate from the chassis ground of the device for use with the "return" spark gap that also gets earth grounded. the old 60hz steel box nsts don't seem to fit that description nor do the newer high frequency solid state devices as they have gfci or no separate center tap.

The Bertonee Don used is not in production and I have searched and cant find a used one anywhere. I saw one in the video above that is pn hm106nd but I also cant find that exact one. the similar ones to hm106nd that I ordered both have ground lead terminal connected to ground pin on input cord and likely also a gfci inside potted resin. I fried one by touching the ground lead to spark gap.

I keep going back to the idea that nsts are used on tesla coils and this is basically building a version of a tesla coil. What high frequency nsts are used to make tesla coils and what does the primary wiring diagram look like?

I am not opposed at all to using something like that pvm12 plasma driver, a function generator, plasma globe power supply, television flyback transformer, handmade transformer etc, but just need to know details so that i have the desired outputs.

I thought I had the primary side all figured out and now I am back to basics and trying to find appropriate parts again! arrrgh!!!!

the schematic in this post is what I am trying to duplicate if you are wondering why i need 3 output leads on the nst. not saying this is right, if someone has a better schematic i am open to trying it but it's similar to Don's board. I tried it tswift way and my nst doesn't have the same outputs as his plasma driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by tesluh View Post
        Maybe someone here can help? Looking for power supply that will fit the needs of this device. I have 6 different ones here and all seem to have something wrong. I believe what I need is to have either 12vdc or 120vac input and 4-12kv 20hz plus output, no gfci and the center tap of the secondary separate from the chassis ground of the device for use with the "return" spark gap that also gets earth grounded. the old 60hz steel box nsts don't seem to fit that description nor do the newer high frequency solid state devices as they have gfci or no separate center tap.

The Bertonee Don used is not in production and I have searched and cant find a used one anywhere. I saw one in the video above that is pn hm106nd but I also cant find that exact one. the similar ones to hm106nd that I ordered both have ground lead terminal connected to ground pin on input cord and likely also a gfci inside potted resin. I fried one by touching the ground lead to spark gap.

I keep going back to the idea that nsts are used on tesla coils and this is basically building a version of a tesla coil. What high frequency nsts are used to make tesla coils and what does the primary wiring diagram look like?

I am not opposed at all to using something like that pvm12 plasma driver, a function generator, plasma globe power supply, television flyback transformer, handmade transformer etc, but just need to know details so that i have the desired outputs.

I thought I had the primary side all figured out and now I am back to basics and trying to find appropriate parts again! arrrgh!!!!

the schematic in this post is what I am trying to duplicate if you are wondering why i need 3 output leads on the nst. not saying this is right, if someone has a better schematic i am open to trying it but it's similar to Don's board. I tried it tswift way and my nst doesn't have the same outputs as his plasma driver.
        Hello Sir,

Here is the rest of the schematic that you are looking for.

Also for the type of NST and how to apply it got to YouTube for the KdKinen
        file and I believe its the one that says "Capacitors Charging".
        KdKined (MR Clean) is also a member of the energetic Forum. (Hope So).

Hope this helps Sir!

Regards,

Clarence
        Last edited by clarence; 11-02-2016, 04:29 PM. Reason: forgot to add photo

Comment

• Thank you Clarence! Read through hundreds of pages of this thread and yours and mr cleans results were very interesting and I learned quite a bit from them. Were you able to get the problems with your device solved? I was reading you were having problems with "too much output" which is a problem I hope to have eventually

the video only shows me a cpi brand nst, not sure if #30 was the video to watch? looks like this one: CPI Advanced 12,000 Volt 42 mA Neon Sign Transformer - Power Supply - CPI-EZ12

Can you tell me from the above schematics which is the better place to put the primary spark gap, the primary is different in each drawing, I was going to use the top schematic but need a third connection on my nst that wont fry it when i connect it? Also if the nst doesn't have a ground lug, can it still be used?
          Last edited by tesluh; 11-02-2016, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Also for the above schematic, what kind of bridge rectifier would be appropriate?

Guessing it would be 5-10kv in, not sure yet what frequency or speed would be required. I have 4 pcs of 20kv diodes but cannot find the speed anywhere and would rather have a single unit with screw terminals instead of a messy pile of wire with spade connectors. All of the high voltage ones I have seen look too small and not appropriate for high voltage.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I've decided to post this in this thread, as it was this thread that changed my life and ultimately provided me with this information.

A little history.

I came onto Energetic Forum over four years ago knowing very little about energy.

I had 10+ years knowledge of auto-electrics so at least I had a clue.

I found Energetic Forum purely because I was researching Nikola Tesla and I believe it was Imhotep's Radiant Oscillator that led me here.

I joined this Don Smith thread near the start and became obsessed with searching for the solution to our energy needs.

I started my own forum and hand picked replicators and theorists to participate with Don Smiths ideas being the main focal point.

There were some really talented guys in the group. The mains ones that shone were called Dragon, Altrez, Dynatron and Romero. There were others. Sorry if spellings are wrong it's been a while.

I became associated with one of Don's friends. It was through him I was able to produce material which no one else had.

I still have Don Smith material that hasn't been seen here before.

To be honest it's pointless sharing it as Don's friend has finished the puzzle that Don Smith started.

This includes solving what radiant energy is, where it comes from, how to obtain it and how to build a circuit that advances Tesla, Moray and Don Smith's work.

Wardenclyffe was a ion receiver and transmitter using Schumann resonance. It did have a detector and it is missing from Tesla's patent. It is in one of his rare papers. I think very few connected the dots.

Moray's circuit was an ion receiver and not a transmitter.

This is ultimately what Don Smith was working towards.

I appreciate everything Aaron and Peter have done to make this forum what it is. I wouldn't have discovered this information without the Energetic Forum platform to meet the folks that use it.

Soon I'm going to be asking someone from the energy community to come to UK and validate a third party validation of the technology and make footage to be released here.

Names that spring to mind are Aaron, Peter, Eric Dollard or Jim Murray.

There are others but I've not personally followed their work.

I can only do one plane ticket though.

Any of you can think this is BS. I wouldn't blame you. This is why I would like one of those guys to give there expert opinion. Free trip to UK.

All I can say is this is the key we've all been waiting for. The road to powering buildings and transport with radiant energy. This was Tesla', Moray's, Don Smith's and probably the vast majority of your dreams. It is completely mine.

God knows why I'm in this position to bring you this information.
              I hope you will join me for the ride.

If you want to get involved please like and share our page.

https://m.facebook.com/Solar-Energy-...0427302531276/

Once the page has received 1000 likes. Photos of a fully constructed unit will be revealed.

There are a few teaser shots on the page.

The technology will be validated LIVE on Facebook with one of the above names or someone else highly regarded.

Let me know if you are interested in replicating by PM and I will send you the theory, circuit diagram and components list.

Best regards to all,

Paul Townley
              Plymouth, UK
              Last edited by soundiceuk; 11-05-2016, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                I normally don't check this thread.

Don't start BS rumours that I'm Zilano!

I helped the thread at one point as much as I could by getting involved in the research. My conclusion was Don had lost his marbles.

I'm not here perpetuating the thread anymore as it's not worth any more of my time.

Good luck but I sincerely doubt any of you are going to achieve anything apart from spending your funds.

Even Dynatron still hasn't got any further with the tech. I checked a Russian forum and translated it.

It's a shame as the exotic builds and components led us to believe Don had something special.

so what's this ?

Comment

• soundiceuk - re: your Solar Energy project.

F. Y. I.

Hello Mr. Townley,

With respect to your Solar Energy project - One method of gaining exposure and credible peer reviews is to prepare and submit your discovery/invention to the NASA Tech Brief's "Create the Future Design Contest." This event runs yearly with a closure date around July 1st. Here is the link for their 2016 submissions:

Home :: Create the Future Design Contest

They generally open new contest submissions several months before the July submission deadline so I suspect they will do the same next year. It's an excellent opportunity and may well prove to be a good exercise in organizing, documenting, presenting and validating your "Solar Energy" ION system.

Good luck and have a great day!

FIN

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                    so what's this ?
                    Exactly what it says.

So let's turn that around. If you have built Don's circuit or studied it you will be in a great position to diversify to the next phase.

You will likely have an earth ground, experience of winding coils and some high speed diodes. This puts you in a good position to build a solar energy generator.

It could be called all sorts of names: radiant energy receiver/converter, ion receiver/converter etc.

The name was chosen because it is more easy for the public to understand.

Comment

• Hi frequency hi voltage neon transformers

Hello gents
                      I have a question how do you over ride the safety on the neon transformers several people I know would like to use them but shut down buy the safely.? Any ideas ? Thank you for your time jim

Comment

• are you talking 60hz steel boxes or 35khz plastic solid state? I read an article on removing gfci from modern 60hz ones here though I am not sure it will work for this device Building a Tesla Coil In 9 Easy Steps! Today I got a couple of junk modern evertron nst's from a sign shop, they have air vents on the sides and are not potted. I was able to open them up and locate the center tap on the secondary.

Comment

• work around

I'm looking at the solid state one's the hi freq hi volt units like the one's don used be for they were touched by the federal government and made unusable for the sake of safety. Some have recommended them but failed to relate how? Thank you for your in put if I find out how I will post it for your consideration. Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                            Exactly what it says.

So let's turn that around. If you have built Don's circuit or studied it you will be in a great position to diversify to the next phase.

You will likely have an earth ground, experience of winding coils and some high speed diodes. This puts you in a good position to build a solar energy generator.

It could be called all sorts of names: radiant energy receiver/converter, ion receiver/converter etc.

The name was chosen because it is more easy for the public to understand.

this project took a long time without significant results at least in global point of view where anyone around the globe can replicate the device and benefit an endless electrical power, a lots tried to bring the technology to the public without significant success .

now it's the time to put hand in hand to enrich this thread once again, i don't think it's so difficult to make a working device we only need to help each other, in this case we encourage people with brilliant idea to participate and share their work. i am here listening

Comment

• I cut apart a coolneon brand like this Strong NEON sign TRANSFORMER 8.000 v volts 8KV 8000v 30ma UL power supply NEW | eBay
                              they are potted but I was able to get to the center tap wires on the output. I don't know if removing those wires from the circuit board to tap them will disable the unit (open circuit/short circuit/gfci) but I might try it and see. The evertron with the air vents on the sides are not potted.

I got an imported nst from amazon that has a ground tap already in place and ruined it, going to get another and try it again wired differently this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                                this project took a long time without significant results at least in global point of view where anyone around the globe can replicate the device and benefit an endless electrical power, a lots tried to bring the technology to the public without significant success .

now it's the time to put hand in hand to enrich this thread once again, i don't think it's so difficult to make a working device we only need to help each other, in this case we encourage people with brilliant idea to participate and share their work. i am here listening
                                Completly agree with the way you think Med!

Comment

Working...
                                X