Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any method to avoid NST shut down?

Hello to all,

thanks for hard work and good information posted in this thread.

I was able to replicate Don's basic design using NST( 37Khz at 6kV) the only problem I have is that I am at a limit with spark gap. If gap is bigger a bit I get very useful output, but the problem is after a 15-30 minutes run the NST would shut down.

Now running it at a limited spark gap power and getting about 200W, if I try to get more adjusting spark gap distance it just shuts down.

Any ideas of how to fool the NST? I tried wih grounding and without grounding it my result are same.

Anybody having same experiences?

Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by bugaian; 06-21-2016, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bugaian View Post
      Hello to all,

thanks for hard work and good information posted in this thread.

I was able to replicate Don's basic design using NST( 37Khz at 6kV) the only problem I have is that I am at a limit with spark gap. If gap is bigger a bit I get very useful output, but the problem is after a 15-30 minutes run the NST would shut down.

Now running it at a limited spark gap power and getting about 200W, if I try to get more adjusting spark gap distance it just shuts down.

Any ideas of how to fool the NST? I tried wih grounding and without grounding it my result are same.

Anybody having same experiences?

Thanks for sharing.

please if you can post a basic schematic for connection to see what's going on ?

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
        please if you can post a basic schematic for connection to see what's going on ?
        Hello,

schematics attached. On output I use 2 toroids for now.

Before NST I have a variac(missing in schematics) and I can adjust voltage, spark gap will work OK at about 60-80V to NST. If I push it move voltage it just stops.

I want to try your ETBC setup, need some more time to make one, also have seen etcb series on toroid video, may be thats the way to go to get better output.

Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by bugaian View Post
          Hello,

schematics attached. On output I use 2 toroids for now.

Before NST I have a variac(missing in schematics) and I can adjust voltage, spark gap will work OK at about 60-80V to NST. If I push it move voltage it just stops.

I want to try your ETBC setup, need some more time to make one, also have seen etcb series on toroid video, may be thats the way to go to get better output.

Thanks.

welcome bugaian ,

according the schematic you are loading the NST directly without using a capacitor , in this case you need a large spark for large output and this load the secondary of NST to high level and make the winding warm so if there's a kind of electronic control it will see transformer overloading, so i propose to use a capacitor to bypass this problem , about serial ETBC we need a large core to work with, ferrite or Metglas are the two good option.

Comment

• But, the main trick is to feed the 12v- 24 output back to the input, to allow for self running. I don't see that in the schematic. And without it, what's the point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
              But, the main trick is to feed the 12v- 24 output back to the input, to allow for self running. I don't see that in the schematic. And without it, what's the point?

in these experiments the main purpose is to achieve over unity in large scale, so there's a lots of variables that must be optimized together for optimal output, starting from the input power the capacitor used , the volume of spark gap, the resistance of L1 , the current circulate , the magnetic flux in the primary, the coupling between L1 and L2 and the kind of that coupling, the resonance if we achieve this or no, the electromagnetic feedback, air ionization and the quality of ground, the wire section used in L2, the voltage generated in L2 also and the way to handle this ....

as you see there's a couple of parameter must be organized !

Comment

• I have not seen OU on any scale, produced on this thread by any poster, here.
                Which is the circuit that you think gives OU on a large scale.

This video below is the one that I've seen that provides for OU on a large scale, as well as self running. It's also very simple to build, if only all the missing information was given. As always, there is some missing information to be able to fully replicate it.
                What is the needed and missing info?
                Ideas???

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8f...HyD8BbUigXubmA

Comment

I have not seen OU on any scale, produced on this thread by any poster, here.
                  Which is the circuit that you think gives OU on a large scale.

This video below is the one that I've seen that provides for OU on a large scale, as well as self running. It's also very simple to build, if only all the missing information was given. As always, there is some missing information to be able to fully replicate it.
                  What is the needed and missing info?
                  Ideas???

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8f...HyD8BbUigXubmA

I just watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUF7eJAOjF4 nothing interesting in it just a high voltage transformer as car ignition coil and two set of coils, it's Russian and the translator gave me this Removing the power from the coil Kacher - Tesla working

in my design i am a little bit late but some friend are working in it, it's not the work for someone alone as you know generating the ideas and doing the experiments together isn't easy... we have to work together to see something significant otherwise only claims as the above video !!!

Comment

• Another video from him:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrvAvp_dmlU
                    gricroma30@gmail.com
                    Asked him for schematic and he replied:
                    3000 евро
                    (means Euros)

Comment

• Originally posted by EMCSQ View Post
                      Another video from him:
                      gricroma30@gmail.com
                      3000 евро
                      (means Euros)
                      Good video indeed no comments ...

Comment

• This?

Originally posted by EMCSQ View Post
                        Another video from him:
                        gricroma30@gmail.com
                        3000 евро
                        (means Euros)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JJOJl9dU0Q ???

Comment

I just watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUF7eJAOjF4 nothing interesting in it just a high voltage transformer as car ignition coil and two set of coils, it's Russian and the translator gave me this Removing the power from the coil Kacher - Tesla working

in my design i am a little bit late but some friend are working in it, it's not the work for someone alone as you know generating the ideas and doing the experiments together isn't easy... we have to work together to see something significant otherwise only claims as the above video !!!
                          Ok,
                          Sorry to hear that you see nothing interesting in Poma's device.
                          4000w output, from a simple Kacher circuit and a few coils.
                          Nothing special?

For anyone that may be further interested, here is a diagram, and also wiring diagram. For free.
                          He has three videos out. Only his latest video (pic below), the same one that I had previously posted, is a self runner.

BTW: That's not a car ignition coil (blue cylinder). It's called a "Sumator".

There are no other circuits that are easier to build, using no complex components, and still producing several kWs from a simple Kacher circuit,
                          shown anywhere up to this date.
                          NickZ
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Nick_Z; 06-26-2016, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Ok,
                            Sorry to hear that you see nothing interesting in Poma's device.
                            4000w output, from a simple Kacher circuit and a few coils.
                            Nothing special?

For anyone that may be further interested, here is a diagram, and also wiring diagram. For free.
                            He has three videos out. Only his latest video (pic below), the same one that I had previously posted, is a self runner.

BTW: That's not a car ignition coil (blue cylinder). It's called a "Sumator".

There are no other circuits that are easier to build, using no complex components, and still producing several kWs from a simple Kacher circuit,
                            shown anywhere up to this date.
                            NickZ

Thanks so much for providing your kindly information, i am interested about this technology, i am just busy with my device and should be easy also maybe more easy than what you post.

thanks once again

Comment

• hello NickZ,

just some questions, did you tried this circuit ? if so can you please provide more info ?
                              in this field we absolutely need more details , any more details will be welcome , otherwise i think there's a link to overunity.com to this special construction ?

Comment

hello NickZ,

just some questions, did you tried this circuit ? if so can you please provide more info ?
                                in this field we absolutely need more details , any more details will be welcome , otherwise i think there's a link to overunity.com to this special construction ?
                                med.3012:
                                There is no more info on that device that I know of.
                                Although we have been discussing it at OU.com under the Dally thread, there are no replications of that device to date. Not all is being shown.
                                So we have been trying to find what we can about it.
                                There are no other devices similar to it, either, which are self running from a simple Kacher circuit to provide up to 4000 watts output.
                                So, it's still worth looking into it... unless we find that it's also a fake.
                                But, I hope that it's not. As it gave us some hope.
                                That's all I can say for now.
                                Last edited by Nick_Z; 07-01-2016, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X