Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
    Hello Guys,

Do you know of a source for Metglas,Mumetal,ferrite, sendust of any other core Don mentioned.I had my eye on an $80 Metglas core on Ebay but it disappeared and was never seen again.

The ones are see now are too small for my use.If anyone knows were I can get a good size core please link me in.The big guys sell in bulk and clearly has no interest in my very small order.

Ged
    Hi Ged.
    you can find ferrite in on the cathode tube of television (yoke) and also some radio have ferrite stick Inside...
    hope this help...
    best luck in your research!

Comment

• Back to Air Core Ferrite and Iron Core

Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
      Hi Ged.
      you can find ferrite in on the cathode tube of television (yoke) and also some radio have ferrite stick Inside...
      hope this help...
      best luck in your research!
      Thank you for your response.I am aware of that.I am leaning towards a c or e core like don but i am tempted to think that the powers that be are deliberately making it real hard to get single cores or you guys bought them all off.cores the size don had in various devices are difficult to find.

so because i like challenges i am going to use the yoke from the tv.i have already tried the flyback.i might renew my experiments with air core like don.

i am also going to play with iron core transformers.if i could get my hands on a welding plant transformer.i already have MOT.Better yet I am aiming for a pole mounted transformer.

btw, does anyone know the inductance of single phase residential pole mounted transformers?

i theorise that iron cores can be used.just atlower frequency.its drawback is really size. the BEMF equation E=-L X amps/time can be manipulated.So if I get a large iron core transformer with HIGH inductance but at lower frequency that would be equivalent to a small metglas transformer at higher frequency.its in the math.

there is always a work around.so i will return to converting tv flybacks and yolks MOTs welding transformer etc into a working device.I did with the flyback.jus then i did not understand what i really did.now i know better.

Comment

• Hello Gedfire ,

i just want to add something maybe useful to you, this is a proposition from a friend to me :

One of the practical problems of Television cores is the shape is not optimum.
        If you can gain access to a lathe, for either metal, or even wood, such as used for turning bowls, you can fabricate a wooden fixture to hold the television cores, and then use diamond, or carbide tools to reshape the television cores, if they have enough surplus material in them to work with.
        If they don't suit your needs, and yet are cheap, put on protective eye wear, and carefully smash them to powder with hammers, and a very heavy bit of iron to use as an anvil, being careful to save as many of the fragments as possible. Smash them to powder and then cast them to the shape you wish. I use molds made of silicone for complex shapes because I have it. It is totally a waste for something simple like a ring.
        For a ring look in the garbage for plastic containers of two different sizes, and use hot glue to put them together in a fashion that will suit your purpose. Use child's modeling clay to eliminate leaks (or more hot glue) Mix your ferrite powder with epoxy resin which has first been mixed very thoroughly "A" and "B" parts.
        Use a slow set resin, if you are able. Cast the mixture in your prepared mold, or molds. When set, you should have the ferrite shapes you need, exactly as you want, without compromise. You may even find yourself getting creative with the process. The ferrite is usually ceramic, made in kilns like pottery, a mixture of glass, or clay along with the iron powder, because in a TV it gets hot, and epoxy would soon perish at high temperatures. Our application should not be hot, and if it is, we can always sink it in a plastic tub of mineral oil, or wax, worrying about that problem later.Rusty iron might be pulverized too.

i hope this can Help .

Good luck

Comment

• Ferrite Yolk Remix

Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
          Hello Gedfire ,

i just want to add something maybe useful to you, this is a proposition from a friend to me :

One of the practical problems of Television cores is the shape is not optimum.
          If you can gain access to a lathe, for either metal, or even wood, such as used for turning bowls, you can fabricate a wooden fixture to hold the television cores, and then use diamond, or carbide tools to reshape the television cores, if they have enough surplus material in them to work with.
          If they don't suit your needs, and yet are cheap, put on protective eye wear, and carefully smash them to powder with hammers, and a very heavy bit of iron to use as an anvil, being careful to save as many of the fragments as possible. Smash them to powder and then cast them to the shape you wish. I use molds made of silicone for complex shapes because I have it. It is totally a waste for something simple like a ring.
          For a ring look in the garbage for plastic containers of two different sizes, and use hot glue to put them together in a fashion that will suit your purpose. Use child's modeling clay to eliminate leaks (or more hot glue) Mix your ferrite powder with epoxy resin which has first been mixed very thoroughly "A" and "B" parts.
          Use a slow set resin, if you are able. Cast the mixture in your prepared mold, or molds. When set, you should have the ferrite shapes you need, exactly as you want, without compromise. You may even find yourself getting creative with the process. The ferrite is usually ceramic, made in kilns like pottery, a mixture of glass, or clay along with the iron powder, because in a TV it gets hot, and epoxy would soon perish at high temperatures. Our application should not be hot, and if it is, we can always sink it in a plastic tub of mineral oil, or wax, worrying about that problem later.Rusty iron might be pulverized too.

i hope this can Help .

Good luck
          I hope so! Thanks.I am always open to options.Your suggestions are noted.While we are at it what do you think about this patent?

Patent EP0932248A1 - Method of harnessing a back-emf, and apparatus used in performing the method. - Google Patents Kelly's PJK takes about the inventor of this and an invention.A mere heater then but this seem to be the MEAT of the matter folks.

Not overunity it would seem but it contains the essence of don smith/ tesla technology.remember the secret may (and i say "may" because i have no documented proof of my own yet....just anecdotal evidence from basic experiments.I am working towards getting the best instruments later on) be hidden in plain sight....

Patrick Kelly normally visits invisibly to check in on our research.He usually updates his very highly recommended super free energy pdf.often times we mention things many many pages back,but it takes time to gain traction and be recognised.Lorrie's Device was one such device.I built one and posted it on this forum a long time ago.It got scant regards at that time.The evidence still here.Eventually it showed up in Kelly's PDF so kudos.We all take sometime to wake up!

More ?.... here goes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO55v3fqiO4.The Grand daddy of Tesla and Don Smith Device reborn.Self Oscillation = self resonance.No problem.THAT's what ran the Rumkorf and tesla coils.Its siblings are relays dimmers switches transistors buzzers etc.In self resonance mode you get the best and with proper configuration collect the back EMF and coil cw ccw and we will be in business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B79UJGoNJE

So my idea is to scale all this up.AND iron cores can be used.Just need a bigger one.
          Last edited by Gedfire; 05-25-2016, 01:45 AM. Reason: More info to feast on.Now go forth and produce guys!

Comment

• DON SMITH - Kapaadze

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            I think that in Don Smith table top device one secondary is just secondary tank circuit pulsed from primary side at lower rate, but oscillating at higher rate, next "secondary" is antenna. Antenna is basically a coil in more or less non-inductive relation to the tank circuit which more or less permit free oscillations The most simple is a piece of wire or a sheet of metal . In fact there is a problem sometimes to recognize it.Kapanadze calls it power coil.
            In this Aquarium 2 video the spark gap is used as an overunity protector. If it was not there, the device would burn out. So Kapanadze is creating the energy from electrostatic induction at high frequency in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JXFWuwlg-0

Comment

I hope so! Thanks.I am always open to options.Your suggestions are noted.While we are at it what do you think about this patent?

Patent EP0932248A1 - Method of harnessing a back-emf, and apparatus used in performing the method. - Google Patents Kelly's PJK takes about the inventor of this and an invention.A mere heater then but this seem to be the MEAT of the matter folks.

Not overunity it would seem but it contains the essence of don smith/ tesla technology.remember the secret may (and i say "may" because i have no documented proof of my own yet....just anecdotal evidence from basic experiments.I am working towards getting the best instruments later on) be hidden in plain sight....

Patrick Kelly normally visits invisibly to check in on our research.He usually updates his very highly recommended super free energy pdf.often times we mention things many many pages back,but it takes time to gain traction and be recognised.Lorrie's Device was one such device.I built one and posted it on this forum a long time ago.It got scant regards at that time.The evidence still here.Eventually it showed up in Kelly's PDF so kudos.We all take sometime to wake up!

More ?.... here goes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO55v3fqiO4.The Grand daddy of Tesla and Don Smith Device reborn.Self Oscillation = self resonance.No problem.THAT's what ran the Rumkorf and tesla coils.Its siblings are relays dimmers switches transistors buzzers etc.In self resonance mode you get the best and with proper configuration collect the back EMF and coil cw ccw and we will be in business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B79UJGoNJE

So my idea is to scale all this up.AND iron cores can be used.Just need a bigger one.

Don Smith device without doubt depend on a high frequency oscillation, pure iron as a core can't be used in high frequency, at least this is what i noticed when using the ETBC in an iron core, the result was very poor, the ETBC was repressed....., i expected this but it's good to see !

Back-EMF in motionless generator is needed as suggested by Vladimir Utkin and many other, self oscillation in small scale isn't difficult to achieve but the problem appear in high power generation system, but it's good to observe what's going on in these small system .

finally free energy technologies is around us ... , we have to abandon some of our selfish, arrogance, despite, we live in the same bottle ( the earth! )

Good luck once again !

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                In this Aquarium 2 video the spark gap is used as an overunity protector. If it was not there, the device would burn out. So Kapanadze is creating the energy from electrostatic induction at high frequency in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JXFWuwlg-0

the spark hap can be used as high voltage suppressor in case of resonance or just as timing in case of ringing, according the video i guess it's the second case, the frequency of firing isn't very high, the sound also is deep , just a though.

Comment

• Free Energy Device Extravaganza :The Feast

Don Smith device without doubt depend on a high frequency oscillation, pure iron as a core can't be used in high frequency, at least this is what i noticed when using the ETBC in an iron core, the result was very poor, the ETBC was repressed....., i expected this but it's good to see !

Back-EMF in motionless generator is needed as suggested by Vladimir Utkin and many other, self oscillation in small scale isn't difficult to achieve but the problem appear in high power generation system, but it's good to observe what's going on in these small system .

finally free energy technologies is around us ... , we have to abandon some of our selfish, arrogance, despite, we live in the same bottle ( the earth! )

Good luck once again !

I am aware of high frequencies not working with iron core.But you have to revisit the back EMF equation.

inductance is proportional to back emf voltage.So the logic is that if you have an iron core transformer with high inductance, what you need to do is drive it at its RESONANT FREQUENCY.So in theory, you should be getting massive power from a pole mounted transformer at resonance that a microwave transformer at its resonant frequency... Now back to our Free Energy Banquet:

This, in my opinion, is one of the plans Don either sold or outsourced:

Patent US7940534 - Resonant transformer systems and methods of use - Google Patents. PLEASE READ IT THOROUGHLY.Then view Don's Devices again.

And yes, the voltage regulator in the form of a GDT or MOV or varistor etc is needed to prevent overvoltage and currents.

Oh here is some dessert:http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/files/T...%20and%20D.pdf

Directory:Transverter - PESWiki

Please dont let the disinfo agents fool you into believing that iron cores cannot be used! Just because they know we can't get their precious terfonal d metglas mumetal cores that easily.Tesla had none of those.Only AIR and IRON. Rumkorff Coils etc used iron core at SELF RESONANCE!

In fact if you really ran an iron core transformer at resonance without protection you will have a very dangerous heating device.lol.

Ferresonant transformers is the way to go with iron cores.MINUS the extra laminations to shunt the magnetic flux.Yes, you have them in microwave transformers.They are essentially "limiters" Those engineers knew their stuff.

I still have more to share.Stay tuned.

Comment

• MRA Worth Revisiting Too

One more item:

Joel McClain & Norman Wootan: Magnetic Resonance Amplifier ~ Collected Papers

After studying the above, please go back to Laser Saber transistorless device.

BIG SECRET (LOL) NOW REVEALED: (AGAIN)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induction_coil

Don't let them fool you.Read it yourself.

Feast on self resonance.The very same technology Don spoke about so much.That 1800's tech.No transistors,metglas, Mumetal Terfonal D.....included.

Comment

One more item:

Joel McClain & Norman Wootan: Magnetic Resonance Amplifier ~ Collected Papers

After studying the above, please go back to Laser Saber transistorless device.

BIG SECRET (LOL) NOW REVEALED: (AGAIN)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induction_coil

Don't let them fool you.Read it yourself.

Feast on self resonance.The very same technology Don spoke about so much.That 1800's tech.No transistors,metglas, Mumetal Terfonal D.....included.

Thanks so much for the valuable info you posted here, i am perfectly tuned, but i have another theory called the ETBC, you are aware of high frequencies not working with iron core and you talk about the resonance frequency of the core itself which will be very low compared the RF band used by Don Smith, you have to know exactly the frequency you are looking for, in the case of Iron core it will be limited, maybe 1KHZ ?

Don Smith device has a know equation : please let me quote from a previous post :

before going so far with Don Smith technology we must realize an unique condition, it imply the attraction of ambient electrons with radio frequency speed, the energy equation of his device look like the famous energy equation :

the above formula is achieved when we divide the atom..., in Don Smith device we must divide the electricity into two equal portion according electrons spin rotation...

you absolutely need a radio frequency speed to achieve Over energy according DS!
                      Last edited by med.3012; 05-26-2016, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                        Thanks so much for the valuable info you posted here, i am perfectly tuned, but i have another theory called the ETBC, you are aware of high frequencies not working with iron core and you talk about the resonance frequency of the core itself which will be very low compared the RF band used by Don Smith, you have to know exactly the frequency you are looking for, in the case of Iron core it will be limited, maybe 1KHZ ?

Don Smith device has a know equation : please let me quote from a previous post :

before going so far with Don Smith technology we must realize an unique condition, it imply the attraction of ambient electrons with radio frequency speed, the energy equation of his device look like the famous energy equation :

the above formula is achieved when we divide the atom..., in Don Smith device we must divide the electricity into two equal portion according electrons spin rotation...

you absolutely need a radio frequency speed to achieve Over energy according DS!
                        You are most welcome med 3012.I am really posting for posterity.

One day I may post right here a simplified analysis of Don Smith's work.Just AFTER I actually have a solid replicable WORKING device.That the vow I have taken.

May I suggest that Don Smith simply improved on the very basic principles by Rhumkorff and tesla? Start there.That's why he spent so much time on it at the Tesla Conference before the patent office screwed him over.He said it himself at the Tesla Conference 1996.Then he was healthier and hot on the heels of Free Energy.He was also very crafty and indeed he was into it for the money too.And given his high salary from his previous oil company employers, he really had no time for "peanuts" in his own words.

Don used high frequency with the air core or terfonal D metglas etc cores because of their very high permeability and hence inductance.So the shoebox device could be small because it was using metglas

Metglas is a thin amorphous metal alloy ribbon produced by using rapid solidification process of approximately 1,000,000 degrees Celsius per second (1,800,000 °F/s; 1,000,000 K/s). This rapid solidification creates unique ferromagnetic properties that allows the ribbon to be magnetized and de-magnetized quickly and effectively with very low core losses of approximately 5 mW/kg [1] at 60 Hz and a maximum relative permeability of approximately 1,000,000.[2]

Iron (99.95% pure Fe annealed in H relative permeability 200000

The full metals are

here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permea...ectromagnetism)

Now compare iron with metglas or Mumetal.So you see, clearly those cores rule.

Consider the following :What if we wrap 10 turns of wire of the same characteristics onto cores of the SAME dimensions.These cores are made of Mumetal, Metglas and finally our popular iron.If you now proceed to measure the inductance of each inductor, you will find that they are different! You could make an air core one for comparision too!

What's the point? Well Metglas wins for now as it gives you the highest inductance and hence BEMF for its size and coil that the others.In order to match the inductance of the metglas, you would need a very large iron core transformer with many more turns to compete with our high inductance highly permeable metglas.

Now our little metglas friend has some awesome advantages....it not only rules with inductance but you can drive it at higher frequencies thus making up for the power of a larger iron core at lower frequencies.

Simply put: Don made more efficient resonanting transformers.That's why China has been changing its transformer cores to metglas and the Army loves these super permeable cores.EFFICIENCY and small footprint.Staples of evolving tech.

The BEMF equation is the one that is applicable here in my opinion.

I disagree with you that Don suggested that higher frequencies were the ONLY means by which you can get overunity.Its all relative my friend.Its in the maths.He did mention simple things like mechanical resonance, pulley's and levers in his pdf.

A proof of low frequency in my opinion,is his commercial device seen here:

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/DSMITH/donsmith8.jpg

The inverter outputs 50Hz or 60hz, (one of them.I don't remember),it goes into a dimmer..That is fed straight into the neon sign transformer and the energy routed to capacitors. Where is the high frequency oscillator here? Is it the dimmer switch ? Its in series resonance with the neon sign transformer and this model happens to have ,guess what? IRON CORES, not ferrite like their smaller ferrite cored cousins Donald Smith graduated to.

I would love for you clarify this observation from your prospective.

To me its very clear.

Here more morsels from the Grand Feast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqXnqWxZBnY

I still have more.

Listen.Believe what you wish.In the past we spent a lot of time debating when we should be experimenting.

Do your own experiments and see for yourself.Because soon you might see some questionable characters jumping in to toss everything into the dust bin and generally confuse people.

My aim is to build a device while ignoring all the "cannot be done", "not possible" crowd and establish to my satisfaction what works and does not.

I have had good success so far, but I am aiming at running a drill like Don,I am just not interested in lighting a few LEDs.Even if its just a start.

Best regards and happy experimenting!

Comment

• Just Do It

You are most welcome med 3012.I am really posting for posterity.

One day I may post right here a simplified analysis of Don Smith's work.Just AFTER I actually have a solid replicable WORKING device.That the vow I have taken.

May I suggest that Don Smith simply improved on the very basic principles by Rhumkorff and tesla? Start there.That's why he spent so much time on it at the Tesla Conference before the patent office screwed him over.He said it himself at the Tesla Conference 1996.Then he was healthier and hot on the heels of Free Energy.He was also very crafty and indeed he was into it for the money too.And given his high salary from his previous oil company employers, he really had no time for "peanuts" in his own words.

Don used high frequency with the air core or terfonal D metglas etc cores because of their very high permeability and hence inductance.So the shoebox device could be small because it was using metglas

Metglas is a thin amorphous metal alloy ribbon produced by using rapid solidification process of approximately 1,000,000 degrees Celsius per second (1,800,000 °F/s; 1,000,000 K/s). This rapid solidification creates unique ferromagnetic properties that allows the ribbon to be magnetized and de-magnetized quickly and effectively with very low core losses of approximately 5 mW/kg [1] at 60 Hz and a maximum relative permeability of approximately 1,000,000.[2]

Iron (99.95% pure Fe annealed in H relative permeability 200000

The full metals are

here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permea...ectromagnetism)

Now compare iron with metglas or Mumetal.So you see, clearly those cores rule.

Consider the following :What if we wrap 10 turns of wire of the same characteristics onto cores of the SAME dimensions.These cores are made of Mumetal, Metglas and finally our popular iron.If you now proceed to measure the inductance of each inductor, you will find that they are different! You could make an air core one for comparision too!

What's the point? Well Metglas wins for now as it gives you the highest inductance and hence BEMF for its size and coil that the others.In order to match the inductance of the metglas, you would need a very large iron core transformer with many more turns to compete with our high inductance highly permeable metglas.

Now our little metglas friend has some awesome advantages....it not only rules with inductance but you can drive it at higher frequencies thus making up for the power of a larger iron core at lower frequencies.

Simply put: Don made more efficient resonanting transformers.That's why China has been changing its transformer cores to metglas and the Army loves these super permeable cores.EFFICIENCY and small footprint.Staples of evolving tech.

The BEMF equation is the one that is applicable here in my opinion.

I disagree with you that Don suggested that higher frequencies were the ONLY means by which you can get overunity.Its all relative my friend.Its in the maths.He did mention simple things like mechanical resonance, pulley's and levers in his pdf.

A proof of low frequency in my opinion,is his commercial device seen here:

http://flyer.thenetteam.net/DSMITH/donsmith8.jpg

The inverter outputs 50Hz or 60hz, (one of them.I don't remember),it goes into a dimmer..That is fed straight into the neon sign transformer and the energy routed to capacitors. Where is the high frequency oscillator here? Is it the dimmer switch ? Its in series resonance with the neon sign transformer and this model happens to have ,guess what? IRON CORES, not ferrite like their smaller cored cousins Donald Smith graduated to.

I would love for you clarify this observation from your perspective.

To me its very clear.

Here is another appetiser from the Grand Feast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqXnqWxZBnY

I still have more links.But enough for now.Back to experimenting.

Listen.Believe what you wish.In the past we spent a lot of time debating, when we should be experimenting.Debating is good , but when do we experiment?

Do your own experiments and see for yourself.Because soon you might see some questionable characters jumping in to toss everything into the dust bin and generally confuse people.Eventually they leave for lack of focus and mis-direction.Disillusioned.

My aim is to build a device while ignoring all the "cannot be done", "not possible" crowd and establish to my satisfaction what works and does not.

I have had good success so far, but I am aiming at running a drill like Don,I am just not interested in lighting a few LEDs.Even if its just a start.

Best regards and happy experimenting!
                          Last edited by Gedfire; 05-27-2016, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Hi Gedfire

you are right i have to do it and let people see , i am just concentrating about the motionless power generator invented by Don Smith, since it's small, easy to built and yet can achieve a huge power in small size, for sure there's a lots of way to do free energy
                            , just to share my idea in brief please see the following scope graph :

you have two kind of oscillation, the low frequency ( can be even as 1KHZ if you want ) and the high frequency oscillation; the high frequency is caused by the low frequency oscillation energy , the high frequency is the ETBC which start to oscillate at zero voltage which mean max current since i am using a parallel oscillating L/C ! this is my idea a resonance inside a resonance, in DS system we never saw which part cause the power ,... i agree experiments is the best thing to do and it's the only way to learn more !

Comment

• Bam!!!!

Hi Gedfire

you are right i have to do it and let people see , i am just concentrating about the motionless power generator invented by Don Smith, since it's small, easy to built and yet can achieve a huge power in small size, for sure there's a lots of way to do free energy
                              , just to share my idea in brief please see the following scope graph :

you have two kind of oscillation, the low frequency ( can be even as 1KHZ if you want ) and the high frequency oscillation; the high frequency is caused by the low frequency oscillation energy , the high frequency is the ETBC which start to oscillate at zero voltage which mean max current since i am using a parallel oscillating L/C ! this is my idea a resonance inside a resonance, in DS system we never saw which part cause the power ,... i agree experiments is the best thing to do and it's the only way to learn more !
                              I am so happy you recognised this.In earlier discussions members spoke about "a kick" Yes from low to high frequency.

AWESOME!!!!!

But thank you too for sharing.I really wanted to use metglas but at those prices and sizes, I'll pass just for now.For me I will try out iron core and report my results.

Stay true to the path my friend.

Ged

Comment

• Don Smith mentioned that if you charge one plate of a capacitor, the ambient back ground will charge the other plate. This is essentially what Carlos Benitez was saying in this 1915 patent. I replicated it some time ago and have decided to share the video of the experiment. It works.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnee3xSxP4U

Comment

Working...
                                X