Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Jim,

Thanks for sharing. Let me see if I can describe this correctly. Please correct any mistakes I make. You are using a 12 volt battery to power an inverter. The inverter is putting out 110 volts AC. You are then using a bridge rectifier to convert the AC to DC. You are NOT connecting the negative side of the bridge to anything. The positive side of the bridge gets connected to one end of the capacitor string. You are using 60 uf AC motor capacitors. You have two or more of them connected in series. The other end is connected to a ground rod that is actually driven into the ground. After the voltage settles down you can go from cap to cap and discharge the cap by lighting up your 4 to 7 watt bulb. As long as you don't keep discharging the same cap you can do this over and over again and the ammeter shows the caps being recharged from the ground connection. Do I have all that correct?

Respectfully,
    Carroll
    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• How many caps with what values?

I read you don't have a closed circuit. That tells me you are dealing with an AC component which could be high frequency or on/off transitions at some frequency of repetition. Please give us an example of a setup that works well for you. It doesn't need to be the optimum or best result you have had, just one that works well. So, are you using an actual hand operated switch to charge the caps? How many in series are needed, practically speaking. Would 10 or 12 work okay? You said 400 volts, is that your recomendation? Are you doing some circuits to operate the on/off? Is this once every ten seconds or something else?

Thanks for giving us a little push in the right directions.

Also, do you have a second switch to discharge the "middle" caps and light the bulb? Is that what you are saying? You don't use the charge on the first cap in the string? Is that so you gain your efficiency? Also, please answer each of these questions specifically. Don't just say, yes, you are correct. Tell me what I am correct about and what I need to do to see what you are seeing. Thanks.
      There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• not really yes and yes

You can use the wall plug for bata testing principal. But you may get slammed from some crazy people concerning over unity. And yes to my lay out I just thought OS something I'm having trouble getting the layout posted here but over on overunity .com I was able to do it.
        Look for the string some thing like real free energy Thu capacitor induction ? In the index may be one of you can get it here?. I'm getting flax from establishment.acidemia closed circuit robots. You know danger will Roberson danger ! 🍺

Comment

• Carroll

Yes that's very close just I did hang my negative line up in the air trying to make sure there was no way a return path even if the inverter and battery were on rubber and in a bus with rubber wheels. I was stumped by the expanding the cap string because of the switching involved. I think I may have found a way. Jim out

Comment

• Wayne ct

Hi Wayne if you will go over to overunity .con and look up my pic of the lay out it answers all
            Your questions. Except on frequency the unit is just DC the only frequency is when you do cap dumping . very primitive tec. I think it's the root of much of Tesla type tec . the hi freq area is when you replace human switching with electronic via hivoltage pulsed DC the resonance with coils is for forming and sharing the conditions for multiplication of power. It's just my take on things. Jim out🍺

Comment

• Originally posted by jim glinski View Post
              As far as free energy is concerned I've found it. And it was so in my face the hole time. Here I go again! When you look at the formula for a set of caps in series each one is a reciprocal of the total every were you look on the net you get that answer and it's true as far as they go .what they didn't tell you was that the capacity is spread out being that the plates are spread out .the total is equal to the original single cap so they say that there's no real advantage that is if they are all the same uf. To start with .what's not said is by spreading out the charge you increase the inductance side of the charge and reduce the conductive side .with 5 caps is a series the first plate is charged by conductance the rest by inductance aka free. The string is under strain by the first positive plate and has to regauge. It's potential to match the first plates level and there by balance every thing out . the energy to do this is pulled from the earth .you can put a amp meter in line with the ground and see it working. Then when the string settles down the caps can be fired off and evey thing started again and again and again. I've done this .with a inverter a bridge rectifier and two big caps 60 uf I could repeatedly flash off a 4 or7 watt light blub on both caps and watch the amp meter as every thing refilled over and over the thing with the string the more caps the less energy you need to do this. Each new cap splits off some of the total charge and the charging plate needs less charge to fill it. I've used around 119 volts DC Thu my inverter and let the negative lead hang unconnected in mid air !. With more caps the charge gets smaller on each one but each one has the same charge on it the voltage is reduced witch can be a good thing because that gets you to the point that you can use solid state but the total charge is still there but a lot less is needed to create it. The only ground is Thu the last cap. If you just use two caps you get 50/50 on the system you pay for one you get one free ! But if you use more caps the energy is divided up but the conductance and inductance remains and the ratio changes between them. Ben Franklin demonstrated this and referred to it as a economical way to charge Leyden jars. Could you tell me how my light bulbs are firing off with out my negative connected ? by the way with an small isolation transformer and a bridge rectifier you can do this on both the positive and negative lead using the same ground ! The transformer will be a door bell transformer used in reverse so I can get 400 volts to get close to by caps rating of 450. And a choke cap before it to reduce the power down to be safe . well there's most of it .PS don't be confused by the different voltages on the caps in the string the charge is all the same on each but the capacitance has changed due to the string series. Jim out. Please replicate .
              hello !

thanks for your posting here, really interesting info but the earth grounding isn't enough without other techniques at least to get a huge amount of power more than 4 or 7 watts , as example of the complexity Tesla wireless power transmitter, the ground was an essential part but not only the ground as you know, most power company even in the poor countries use the earth grounding in their medium voltage transformers, if i understand your system you have a hidden closed path that you don't see, this is why your caps is still capable to be charged as a result ampere meter will show a real electric current ...

by the way i sent you an email because i want to understand your idea more :-)

Comment

• nothing hidden

No closed looping open system simply discovered in the 1700 to1800's electrostatic induction by proximity . it's just several people have found creative ways to make it work. Bring a balloon near a strong POS or neg source and touch it to ground or your body and you have cloned the charge for free it will stick to your wall .the trick is to trap it and use it.don Smith showed this with a Tesla DC hand helded coil and a piece of glass the charge was pulled up from the earth on the other side.that's were the sparking comes in there needs to be a break in the charging for collection. He said that general electric has made a fleet of drones for China with this concept. So who's your real enemies.?????. You just live here they own it and you. If we default on the national debt you and your family are the surity for it. They can come and harvest you to pay it.its law. Jim out🍺

Comment

No closed looping open system simply discovered in the 1700 to1800's electrostatic induction by proximity . it's just several people have found creative ways to make it work. Bring a balloon near a strong POS or neg source and touch it to ground or your body and you have cloned the charge for free it will stick to your wall .the trick is to trap it and use it.don Smith showed this with a Tesla DC hand helded coil and a piece of glass the charge was pulled up from the earth on the other side.that's were the sparking comes in there needs to be a break in the charging for collection. He said that general electric has made a fleet of drones for China with this concept. So who's your real enemies.?????. You just live here they own it and you. If we default on the national debt you and your family are the surity for it. They can come and harvest you to pay it.its law. Jim out��
                  Hi Jim.
                  I have also think like Med... That why i ask you if you have plug it in the wall or via an inverter... cause as you may know, the ground of your house is also tap with the neutral in your main pannel... that cause if you use the main hot wire of your house outlet rectify it and only use the + of the bridge to feed the cap, the ground rod will made the loop cause the neutral of your house is also connect with the ground...

With that said; if you do this with an inverter it is a complete other story!
                  Anyway cause i am a builder i may give it a try (with the inverter) when the time permit...
                  Ciao!

Comment

No closed looping open system simply discovered in the 1700 to1800's electrostatic induction by proximity . it's just several people have found creative ways to make it work. Bring a balloon near a strong POS or neg source and touch it to ground or your body and you have cloned the charge for free it will stick to your wall .the trick is to trap it and use it.don Smith showed this with a Tesla DC hand helded coil and a piece of glass the charge was pulled up from the earth on the other side.that's were the sparking comes in there needs to be a break in the charging for collection. He said that general electric has made a fleet of drones for China with this concept. So who's your real enemies.?????. You just live here they own it and you. If we default on the national debt you and your family are the surity for it. They can come and harvest you to pay it.its law. Jim out🍺

i didn't say your idea is wrong but i am wondering to how level we could use it... ? the spark can jump where you have a difference of potential, electrostatic induction can be divided to several parts according how you use it, if you do it very good you may have free energy, in some levels you may have an economic system or a low COP over unity device, in most case calculation is a must, you have to calculate the INPUT and the OUTPUT . even when you use an inverter working on a battery only the battery consume power too when you are charging your capacitor banks .. open loop don't mean you have free energy, there's other phenomena involved in your system ...

Good luck

Comment

• free energy with caps and DC electrostatic induction

Well guys keep it simple. It's the only natural system that i know of that creates free energy .
                      You take a strong POS or neg charge and bring a balloon close but no touch and give it a quick touch to ground it and you've charged it now get10 more balloons and use the charge from the first and repeat and repeat charging each by proximity . after a while the rooms full of charged balloons .and the first charge is untouched .just use caps and adjust voltages. The balloons really have a very hi charge on them but no amps .just make away to charge and discharge sequencing the discharge .I know this is brain dead simple but I'm talking woking real world principal. Been around for ever .this is making energy from energy. But for some unknown reason people didn't see that with caps or Leyden jars the conductive verses inductive percentage shifts. There's a lot going on with that series string to consider. Reduced individual uf's. Increased operating voltages . charges the same for each cap but different voltages on them due to reduced uf's by there relationships to each other and the source and ground. Conductive to inductive charge percentage shifts . so I just go by the bulbs and caps what voltages will light how many caps or blow out a bulb.how many caps can I insert and still flash off the bulbs switching configuration ? Bulb by blub cap by cap. No need to get lost in the woods. Good hunting Jim out 🍺ps if I have to start adding bulbs in series to keep from
                      Burning them out that's a good thing. A good direction. Hay you know I think lead acid batteries are around 50% efficient so you have to make twice the energy to get zero .so you'll need probably need 4 caps to over come .best guestimation.? I'm gone

Comment

• Kapanadze free energy

This video was sent to me by a Kapanadze insider who was unhappy with the way he was doing business. Unfortunately it is in Georgian and a translation from any Georgian speaker would be welcome. I don't think it helps us much as the video is filmed entirely under Kapanadze's free energy lights. However it is yet another device to add to his collection....
                        I have called it aquarium 4.

The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s-4...ature=youtu.be
                        Last edited by a.king21; 05-16-2016, 06:12 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

• Kapanadze free energy

Last edited by a.king21; 05-16-2016, 06:24 AM. Reason: duplicate post

Comment

• Don Smith Files Reboot THANKS

Originally posted by deggers View Post
                            This is 300+ MB if that's what you are looking for Jed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7lxo9dsym...brary.zip?dl=0
                            Thank you very very much for this.I am extremely grateful.Glad you kept the faith and saved this valuable information.Felt like you gave me a sacred stone ...that must be preserved and shared.

We will press on and continue Don's work.My status update: well I have all the probable schematics and its now for me to build.However building requires money and time.Time I have ,well money, I am accumulating some.I will always be updating whenever I get the chance.

Gedfire.

Comment

• Metglas MuMetal Nanoperm Etc Cores

Hello Guys,

Do you know of a source for Metglas,Mumetal,ferrite, sendust of any other core Don mentioned.I had my eye on an $80 Metglas core on Ebay but it disappeared and was never seen again.

The ones are see now are too small for my use.If anyone knows were I can get a good size core please link me in.The big guys sell in bulk and clearly has no interest in my very small order.

Ged

Comment

• Metglas MuMetal Nanoperm Etc Cores

Hello Guys,

Do you know of a source for Metglas,Mumetal,ferrite, sendust of any other core Don mentioned.I had my eye on an $80 Metglas core on Ebay but it disappeared and was never seen again.

The ones are see now are too small for my use.If anyone knows were I can get a good size core please link me in.The big guys sell in bulk and clearly has no interest in my very small order.

Ged

Comment

Working...
                                X