Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colaboration request

Hey guys...I spoken with Mark Belanger few words... he searching for people that can help him to make animations of his systems( like ufopolitics did) to help people to understand better how the systems made by him , works...

So if you know somebody serious in this direction with knowledge in making animations please let me know.. I promised to try to help him in this direction ..

Below i post his words to make you to have better idea about he talking

I wish I had some experience at editing the videos and creating simpl productions with video programs, special effects, etc. I have dedicated most of my spare time to the research, and it is most frustrating that I have nobody to assist close by. If I did, my first request would be to look for volunteer video editing from somebody who's looking to make a name for themselves. 50% of anybody who becomes somebody in this world starts off showing their talent for free or for low cost, and, they put their name on something that becomes recognized for the individual's talents, sort of like what I am doing here.

If I wasn't married, have to work, and have all of my normal life responsibilities as most of us have, I'd probably be able to do more than make a name for myself here on Youtube. With such things as professional editing, and special effects that are impressive, these videos will eventually have millions and millions of views. For somebody who has talent to make the presentation "professional" and "extremely impressive" will earn that person not only a name for themselves , but an almost guaranteed business of their own. I don't have folks asking me where my videos were made, because other than my research, they pretty much suck.

But, the day I get somebody willing to volunteer their time to make my videos stand out, once extremely popular and earning cash for me, the videos will eventually be a very highly paid production to that individual, and, I will be freely advertising for that person because I would allow clickable links for their production company to earn from my viewers.

I will also continue to have that person use their ability to create the "magic video creations" I need to look and feel professional once I get somewhere with my discoveries and designs. I really wish I had the time to create these productions myself, or at least self train myself to do this, but in reality, I just don't have the extra time or patience to do much more than I am able to as it is. I suggest you do the same, and video whatever you can, in 3 or 4 different directions/ and as many takes as your able, including close ups, etc, then, put the word out as I have to see if anybody is out there who is really willing to make a name for themselves by taking advantage of the ability to advertise for somebody as I can to make them either a living, or, extra cash to do what I am asking, then, after I get millions of viewers, pay them to continue doing the services they will then offer professionally once they establish a vast customer base as a professional.

I bought tripods and two good cameras, so, I will be taping the videos so they could always be professionally edited down the road, so the videos are pleasing to watch , where the productions will be much more dramatic and enjoyable. Young college students will have a chance to make a name for themselves by taking my material , and producting incredible video productions for a reasonable fee for others which may eventually earn them a top spot on Youtube, which can end up a professional position on top of the world once somebody of a high caliber in the industry notices the quality.

This will probably earn that person a job offer that they's love in the television or private video industry . I'd like to share with everybody what my intentions are and how this can happen. I have met so many folks from Google and Youtube that were great at what they do, but I am all for helping to get somebody that hasn't had that ability to earn a great living if they haven't the ability to get where they need to already.
    I have a ton of people contacting me, and it just gets busier everyday. I have professionals, investors, other researchers, and even have had famous individuals commenting as well, sending me private messages requesting a lot of information from me.

Last edited by sinergicus; 03-26-2016, 06:42 AM.

Comment

• Don Smith Files

Hello All,

Anyone still have access to Don Smith's Library and would like to share?

Soundiceuk shared with me before.But I need it again.

Please.. anyone?

Comment

• Smith Libary

This is 300+ MB if that's what you are looking for Jed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7lxo9dsym...brary.zip?dl=0
        Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• Don Smith Library

Originally posted by deggers View Post

Thank you, deggers.
          I've been researching for a couple of years, and have recently been looking for more documentation on Don's devices.

If I find that I have something that should be included, I will pass it along.

I also hereby express a HUGE thank you to all you people that contribute your time so generously to posting your experiences, testimonies, experimental wonders found, ideas, schematics, and information to make the worthy attempt at making a better world through better energy provisions. I know in my heart that something will come of all this.

This forum, as well as the well-known other, are such a multitude of information, knowledge, experience, and ideas that the end result will be a solution to the problems of our energy production around the world.

I have not experimented with any of the ideas that I have come up with. I guess I may be a little paranoid about my abilities sometimes, as well as fearful of having a heart attack due to my burning down the house, getting electrocuted, or from the excitement of possibly producing something that actually works.

Keep up all the great work ! ! !

Rick

Comment

• Originally posted by deggers View Post

Thanks for sharing this , i see some new document here awesome !

شكرا

Comment

• My software detect a virus in your document...

Comment

• I scanned the entire archive again, and found no threats,
                Which file name is causing the problem?
                Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• Originally posted by deggers View Post
                  I scanned the entire archive again, and found no threats,
                  Which file name is causing the problem?
                  I dont know. I delete it... Sorry! 😕

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                    My software detect a virus in your document...
                    i scanned all the file and no detected virus, all is OK .

Comment

• free energy and DC with caps

As far as free energy is concerned I've found it. And it was so in my face the hole time. Here I go again! When you look at the formula for a set of caps in series each one is a reciprocal of the total every were you look on the net you get that answer and it's true as far as they go .what they didn't tell you was that the capacity is spread out being that the plates are spread out .the total is equal to the original single cap so they say that there's no real advantage that is if they are all the same uf. To start with .what's not said is by spreading out the charge you increase the inductance side of the charge and reduce the conductive side .with 5 caps is a series the first plate is charged by conductance the rest by inductance aka free. The string is under strain by the first positive plate and has to regauge. It's potential to match the first plates level and there by balance every thing out . the energy to do this is pulled from the earth .you can put a amp meter in line with the ground and see it working. Then when the string settles down the caps can be fired off and evey thing started again and again and again. I've done this .with a inverter a bridge rectifier and two big caps 60 uf I could repeatedly flash off a 4 or7 watt light blub on both caps and watch the amp meter as every thing refilled over and over the thing with the string the more caps the less energy you need to do this. Each new cap splits off some of the total charge and the charging plate needs less charge to fill it. I've used around 119 volts DC Thu my inverter and let the negative lead hang unconnected in mid air !. With more caps the charge gets smaller on each one but each one has the same charge on it the voltage is reduced witch can be a good thing because that gets you to the point that you can use solid state but the total charge is still there but a lot less is needed to create it. The only ground is Thu the last cap. If you just use two caps you get 50/50 on the system you pay for one you get one free ! But if you use more caps the energy is divided up but the conductance and inductance remains and the ratio changes between them. Ben Franklin demonstrated this and referred to it as a economical way to charge Leyden jars. Could you tell me how my light bulbs are firing off with out my negative connected ? by the way with an small isolation transformer and a bridge rectifier you can do this on both the positive and negative lead using the same ground ! The transformer will be a door bell transformer used in reverse so I can get 400 volts to get close to by caps rating of 450. And a choke cap before it to reduce the power down to be safe . well there's most of it .PS don't be confused by the different voltages on the caps in the string the charge is all the same on each but the capacitance has changed due to the string series. Jim out. Please replicate .

Comment

• jim glinski thank you for your posting ; some people are visual inclined to understand better what you say; a basic schematic will be helpful to be more clear what you say ...

Thank you

Comment

• I thought I did post one

What I posted wasn't what was needed ? Thought it was very simple with all the parts and info of each part . some times simple standard schematics don't give as much communication as my layout did if there's a question concerning it ask and I will answer. What i think the problem may be is people have been programmed to closed circuits thinking and have a real hard time with open systems is real hard to unlearn something's. Only bench work can help them. You can show them the truth and it will not help. Like doctors with bad health problems will die before concerning any thing other than there own dogma. Serves the right . death by a mean stupid stubborn spirit. Sorry about the rant I'm just not sure just would make this right . Jim out. PS I put closed circuit people right next to flat earthers. And acidemia. All living in cloud never touching the ground running if one makes a mistake it's copied as truth and goes a round the be for the real truth gets its shoes on.🍺

Comment

• posting

You know maybe I missed what you were trying to say maybe you just missed it on the forum please just look a round a little more and if that doesn't work I will repost for you. Jim

Comment

• I know what happened

This forum is the one I haven't been able to post pics yet very sorry about this I had a blond moment . my email is. jglinski01@gmail.com send me a note and I can return to you a pic of it .
                              Hope that will help hell maybe you will be able to post it here if you have experience in that I got no where with it. Jim out 🍺

Comment

• Hi Jim. Have you try it with an inverter or just with a powersupply plug in the wall??
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X