Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative resistance

If I remember well, Floyd Sweet said that once his device caused like a cold explosion and the temperature dropped and cooled his device.

There were some videos in youtube (I have copies) about a man called NRGfromthevacuum that shown a cold spark gap. It was an implosive spark gap and the sound was different. The edges of the metals created small amounts of ice.

There was also some documents in the net about a simple device that, once tuned, it was possible to cool it down.

All were negative resistance?

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
      do you have a source, a pdf or a website .
      Hi med
      I was searching in the internet but I cannot find it.
      Sure I have between THOUSANDS of notes I take on the net. It will be difficult to find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
        If I remember well, Floyd Sweet said that once his device caused like a cold explosion and the temperature dropped and cooled his device.

There were some videos in youtube (I have copies) about a man called NRGfromthevacuum that shown a cold spark gap. It was an implosive spark gap and the sound was different. The edges of the metals created small amounts of ice.

There was also some documents in the net about a simple device that, once tuned, it was possible to cool it down.

All were negative resistance?

you said Hungarian professor explanation, so i am asking if there's a readable source ?

Comment

• I think that in Don Smith table top device one secondary is just secondary tank circuit pulsed from primary side at lower rate, but oscillating at higher rate, next "secondary" is antenna. Antenna is basically a coil in more or less non-inductive relation to the tank circuit which more or less permit free oscillations The most simple is a piece of wire or a sheet of metal . In fact there is a problem sometimes to recognize it.Kapanadze calls it power coil.

Comment

• In other words : if I had a Don Smith tabletop replication built I would follow my own advice and try to treat one part of secondary as free oscillating tank circuit of some multiply resonant frequency or primary.Primary coil in loose coupling should be near that side. The output part should be not like Don presented but ground connection to the "center tap" of "secondary coil part" and only one diode or AV plug to the HV part of antenna. The diode connected to tank circuit on secondary part is definately a spark arrester or some kind of zener diode to ground or to the + of output capacitor. In other case it will dump oscillations in tank circuit. Compare that all to the facts of having quite large capacity on primary side of tabletop device and low capacitor on secondary. Seems to match.This device is also similiar to schematic of other Don's device with transformer.

Comment

Hi med
              I was searching in the internet but I cannot find it.
              Sure I have between THOUSANDS of notes I take on the net. It will be difficult to find it.

it's ok , thanks

Comment

you said Hungarian professor explanation, so i am asking if there's a readable source ?
                I think it's hungarian. Yes, there is one in the net. The problem is to find it. I'm trying and I don't find it.

Comment

I think it's hungarian. Yes, there is one in the net. The problem is to find it. I'm trying and I don't find it.

not surprised because the same happen to me when i searched a document in the internet i saw before, fortunately i have a copy in my HDD, so it's uploaded again in my thread http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...explained.html part 2 of it is lost forever since i can't find it, so it's important to copy them !!!

Comment

not surprised because the same happen to me when i searched a document in the internet i saw before, fortunately i have a copy in my HDD, so it's uploaded again in my thread http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...explained.html part 2 of it is lost forever since i can't find it, so it's important to copy them !!!
                    I always copy the information. The problem is that I have thousands of notes. I think about 26,000 notes between some HDD, pendrives, etc... so it's not easy to find information between all that amount of information.

Sometimes I think the best place is to put them here so it will be more easy to find.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                      In other words : if I had a Don Smith tabletop replication built I would follow my own advice and try to treat one part of secondary as free oscillating tank circuit of some multiply resonant frequency or primary.Primary coil in loose coupling should be near that side. The output part should be not like Don presented but ground connection to the "center tap" of "secondary coil part" and only one diode or AV plug to the HV part of antenna. The diode connected to tank circuit on secondary part is definately a spark arrester or some kind of zener diode to ground or to the + of output capacitor. In other case it will dump oscillations in tank circuit. Compare that all to the facts of having quite large capacity on primary side of tabletop device and low capacitor on secondary. Seems to match.This device is also similiar to schematic of other Don's device with transformer.

Don Smith has a device similar to the MEG created by Tom Bearden but the output is far greater than the motionless electrical generator, so it has something special inside it can jump the power to greater values, i hope if you are doing some experiments so you could share with the rest of us some tested schematic or at least the way how to do some specific operation.

standing waves can be created easily when the resonance is combined with a capacitive arrangement, to be clear let me say : any capacitor has the standing waves in its plates, as example the posted patent by lost_bro named electromagnetic system with double resonant spiral coil component, the idea is very similar to the ETBC in way it take care about the volume where there's a changing electromagnetic field, in other words it work in 3D. now it's all about how to tune these devices to the optimal values...
                      Last edited by med.3012; 03-09-2016, 10:09 PM. Reason: error

Comment

• Originally posted by lost_bro View Post
                        Hello All

I wanted to share something interesting regarding the D.S. table top device. Of course I am running the sim.s with Ltspice and using a configuration for the primary side according to the Chinese 'Salty Citrus' replication.

The first attachment is noteworthy because the waveform *apparently* demonstrates Negative Resistance, aka the 'Trumpet Waveform'.
                        I find this interesting because D.S. always claimed that the 'Trumpet Waveform' was an indicator/effect which is seen/necessary for his device to work.
                        Needless to say that the tuning to see this effect is very exact, even with Ltspice and will probably be much more difficult to tune in the real world.

The second and third attachment show an interesting effect which makes perfect sense. A voltage produced nano-pulse (primary side) is *pushing*/exciting the Current waveform in the secondary coil. You can see that as I change the drive frequency sub-harmonics, the succession/repetition rate of the nano-pulse changes. The effect is the same...... nano-pulse spike from a modulated carrier wave (perfectly in sync) can excite/produce amperage on the D.S. secondary coil.

Please note that this simulation is a W.I.P. and the harmonics/sub-harmonics are close but NOT exact yet. This requires many hours of running simulations..........

On a related side note, I am building this device as I progress with my knowledge of the mechanisms involved. This build does NOT incorporate a spark gap as did D.S., I am using x6 Cree SiC mosfets wired in series (equivalent of a 7.2KV switch) for switch. Yes, the PCB has been tested and can generate 62ns pulses up into the megahertz range (pulse width adjustable 62-100ns).

edit: this is the link to the original Chinese D.S. video from 'Salty Citrus' from the Chinese 'Sea of energy' website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cni08WjLTcc

take care, peace
                        lost_bro

P.S> this is repost of material I posted at O.U.R. last month............

On a further note: If you want to really get into the basic mechanisms involved with coil resonance(s), I have attached an U.S. patent from March of 2010 dealing with *double* resonant systems, or as some say 'resonance within resonance'.
                        This is some of the *BEST* reading material I have come across with a plethora of information in one document. You might need to read it a number of time to actually grasp the scope of application........
                        welcome Lost_bro most awesome equipment.
                        Can you please work a thread awhile to help more experimenters to be successful in
                        getting the diy equipment up and running. We have had some discouragement
                        and what you assembled is just too awesome. It is a combination of precision
                        and waveform that tells me that this capability to fine tune will advance experiments.
                        scaling up is not the problem but going from signal level to several watts HV has
                        been mostly cookbook style.

For example with only 98 mA and a AA battery get super efficiency but those following this
                        needed to get the 2N2219 or 2N3866 to work with equipment like yours.
                        This is what the adjustable equipment can do so they can do awesome things also.
                        later pull the adjustable equipment off and use fixed that works and there ready next level.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd6BpKq9-jo&

We have had some of the best replicators in the world here but they did'nt have time to
                        show the how to... I really think there is another generation of talent about to
                        come out again. It will be awesome too. Thanks nice work
                        Last edited by mikrovolt; 03-10-2016, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• @ level

i am not able to test the capacitors banks charging time using my USB scope because i don't have a high voltage probe, i don't want to kill my scope , i have other advanced scenario that i hope to be successful tested but until then i have to study a lots of things, i am trying to make the things very easy for replication.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
                            welcome Lost_bro most awesome equipment.
                            Can you please work a thread awhile to help more experimenters to be successful in
                            getting the diy equipment up and running. We have had some discouragement
                            and what you assembled is just too awesome. It is a combination of precision
                            and waveform that tells me that this capability to fine tune will advance experiments.
                            scaling up is not the problem but going from signal level to several watts HV has
                            been mostly cookbook style.

For example with only 98 mA and a AA battery get super efficiency but those following this
                            needed to get the 2N2219 or 2N3866 to work with equipment like yours.
                            This is what the adjustable equipment can do so they can do awesome things also.
                            later pull the adjustable equipment off and use fixed that works and there ready next level.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd6BpKq9-jo&

We have had some of the best replicators in the world here but they did'nt have time to
                            show the how to... I really think there is another generation of talent about to
                            come out again. It will be awesome too. Thanks nice work
                            Good day mikrovolt
                            I will continue to post more information as I have time to do so. I live in the mountains and only have web access when I come to town........... I am actively researching and developing this project, for over two years now. I have had to reverse engineer / design all of the various components for the D.S. Chinese replication myself and this takes much time to do so.
                            I have designed and produced many prototypes in order to make the small signal ( nano-pulse feed signal ) part of the replication viable/doable. I guess it is an understatement to say that to design and build galvanically isolated multi-kilovolt SiC series mosfet switch is difficult, but it IS time-consuming to say the least. That part of the project is shortly coming to a close. I have sent off for the production of the SiC_Pack_driver boards today. See attached pic.s, this pcb drives the series CREE SiC 7.2KV mosfet series switch.

Forgot to attach the screen shot of the Neg. Resistance/ trumpet waveform from the D.S. Chinese replication I did with LTspice, so I'll attach it now. I post this only to show that what D.S. spoke about does exist in reality and can be simulated with software just like he mentioned in his video ( not the overunity part, only the trumpet waveform/neg. resistance.).

take care, peace
                            lost_bro
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by lost_bro; 03-14-2016, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              In other words : if I had a Don Smith tabletop replication built I would follow my own advice and try to treat one part of secondary as free oscillating tank circuit of some multiply resonant frequency or primary.Primary coil in loose coupling should be near that side. The output part should be not like Don presented but ground connection to the "center tap" of "secondary coil part" and only one diode or AV plug to the HV part of antenna. The diode connected to tank circuit on secondary part is definately a spark arrester or some kind of zener diode to ground or to the + of output capacitor. In other case it will dump oscillations in tank circuit. Compare that all to the facts of having quite large capacity on primary side of tabletop device and low capacitor on secondary. Seems to match.This device is also similiar to schematic of other Don's device with transformer.

"I think that in Don Smith table top device one secondary is just secondary tank circuit pulsed from primary side at lower rate, but oscillating at higher rate, next "secondary" is antenna. Antenna is basically a coil in more or less non-inductive relation to the tank circuit which more or less permit free oscillations The most simple is a piece of wire or a sheet of metal . In fact there is a problem sometimes to recognize it.Kapanadze calls it power coil."

Right_On boguslaw........

In my simulations that is what I found precisely...... Only one half of the L2 coil is driven by the principle drive freq.( the half that is shunted with the L2 cap.) The lower, second half of the L2 responds to a harmonic of the ' free oscillating coil principle fundamental frequency' inherent to not only the lower but also upper half of L2 also. For this to be possible, both halfs of L2, upper and lower must be a perfect matched pair and of course, as you stated, run on synchronized harmonics of one another...... It really is similar to the Chinese Box within a Box affair.......... resonance within resonance.

Salty Citrus did NOT disclose where the physical ground connection was made at, but again, I am with you on that one also....... it needs to be on the center tap L2 .

take care, peace
                              lost_bro
                              Last edited by lost_bro; 03-15-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• There is developer named Ming Cao worked on DS 2012 ?
                                The energysea.net is still up
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p41...ature=youtu.be
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vowN5BFGW1c
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKKImNacmaw

There was a question asked 2005 about frenquency of an external exciter or input frequency. (in the gHz range)
                                Somehow related is another devise a small magnet that is tapped with a natural frequency and is immediately
                                replenished because magnets are just like a sponge. The electromagnetic version possibly easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...CHJscmR8#t=722
                                Last edited by mikrovolt; 03-14-2016, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X