Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    You make it unnecessary complicated. It's just a disruptive discharge which makes amplification of input energy. You take a battery, connect it to the switch via a large inductance coil.Then you connect a HV capacitor across switch and a low inductance coil in series with capacitor.Exactly like in Tesla patents.
    For low frequency switching like 50 or 400 Hz you get a lot of oscillations of high power inside LC circuit. The only way to tap it is to connect antenna (or extra coil like Tesla named it) and create stationary waves. Here you can make as many generator coils as you want - the best way is to make them symmetrical so the Lenz effect is nullified. Tariel Kapanadze is just the antenna with symmetrical windings and current output which do not load the oscillations in tank circuit. Steven Mark TPU is just antenna with dipole shape and with a center output portion. That's why Smith talk so much about radio waves. All radio operators know that inside antenna there is a lot of power flowing on..
    can you explain more ? with a simple schematic, thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
      can you explain more ? with a simple schematic, thanks in advance
      I second... A schematic will be nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
        I second... A schematic will be nice!

you mean the idea i am talking about ?

Comment

you mean the idea i am talking about ?
          I meen i hope "Boguslaw" will draw a schematic of what he/she is explain...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
            I meen i hope "Boguslaw" will draw a schematic of what he/she is explain...

OK the same here, i am waiting more explanation :-)

Comment

OK the same here, i am waiting more explanation :-)
              The same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                You make it unnecessary complicated. It's just a disruptive discharge which makes amplification of input energy. You take a battery, connect it to the switch via a large inductance coil.Then you connect a HV capacitor across switch and a low inductance coil in series with capacitor.Exactly like in Tesla patents.
                For low frequency switching like 50 or 400 Hz you get a lot of oscillations of high power inside LC circuit. The only way to tap it is to connect antenna (or extra coil like Tesla named it) and create stationary waves. Here you can make as many generator coils as you want - the best way is to make them symmetrical so the Lenz effect is nullified. Tariel Kapanadze is just the antenna with symmetrical windings and current output which do not load the oscillations in tank circuit. Steven Mark TPU is just antenna with dipole shape and with a center output portion. That's why Smith talk so much about radio waves. All radio operators know that inside antenna there is a lot of power flowing on..
                Maybe something like this? It seems a scalar wave (stationary wave) generator. It's also similar to a Tesla's hairpin.

EDIT
                Take a look at a Tesla's coil, it seems the same as Tesla's hairpin circuit but there isn't a bottom capacitor.

EDIT
                The same again, this time from Hermann Plauson

Take a look at the circuit of the left. It seems also a hairpin circuit. It seems that it's possible to obtain single wire electricity because if you look at the bottom of the left circuit, you will see a single wire to 2 wires transformer (like an ignition coil):
                Last edited by AetherScientist; 03-09-2016, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Chinese D.S. replication

Hello All

I wanted to share something interesting regarding the D.S. table top device. Of course I am running the sim.s with Ltspice and using a configuration for the primary side according to the Chinese 'Salty Citrus' replication.

The first attachment is noteworthy because the waveform *apparently* demonstrates Negative Resistance, aka the 'Trumpet Waveform'.
                  I find this interesting because D.S. always claimed that the 'Trumpet Waveform' was an indicator/effect which is seen/necessary for his device to work.
                  Needless to say that the tuning to see this effect is very exact, even with Ltspice and will probably be much more difficult to tune in the real world.

The second and third attachment show an interesting effect which makes perfect sense. A voltage produced nano-pulse (primary side) is *pushing*/exciting the Current waveform in the secondary coil. You can see that as I change the drive frequency sub-harmonics, the succession/repetition rate of the nano-pulse changes. The effect is the same...... nano-pulse spike from a modulated carrier wave (perfectly in sync) can excite/produce amperage on the D.S. secondary coil.

Please note that this simulation is a W.I.P. and the harmonics/sub-harmonics are close but NOT exact yet. This requires many hours of running simulations..........

On a related side note, I am building this device as I progress with my knowledge of the mechanisms involved. This build does NOT incorporate a spark gap as did D.S., I am using x6 Cree SiC mosfets wired in series (equivalent of a 7.2KV switch) for switch. Yes, the PCB has been tested and can generate 62ns pulses up into the megahertz range (pulse width adjustable 62-100ns).

edit: this is the link to the original Chinese D.S. video from 'Salty Citrus' from the Chinese 'Sea of energy' website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cni08WjLTcc

take care, peace
                  lost_bro

P.S> this is repost of material I posted at O.U.R. last month............

On a further note: If you want to really get into the basic mechanisms involved with coil resonance(s), I have attached an U.S. patent from March of 2010 dealing with *double* resonant systems, or as some say 'resonance within resonance'.
                  This is some of the *BEST* reading material I have come across with a plethora of information in one document. You might need to read it a number of time to actually grasp the scope of application........
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by lost_bro; 03-09-2016, 07:29 PM. Reason: adding link to Chinese D.S. replication:

Comment

• he was know on the 'Sea of Energy' website in China
                    Do you have the website?

Comment

• Double resonant spiral coil

Thank you very much for that document lost bro.
                      I don't remember if I have seen that before, but it's very interesting because:
                      1. I saw a russian OU device using similar technique
                      2. I saw a rejuvenation machine with very similar arrangement

Comment

• Thank you lost_bro for the very interesting info !

Comment

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
                          Do you have the website?
                          Hello AetherScientist

Unfortunately after I had communicated with him on the website, all information that was posted by his group was removed..... the video was posted the end of November 2013, and I was in contact with him in Dec. 2013. By the end of Dec. 2013 all information including the video was removed.
                          The thread still exists, but all 'Salty Citrus's' posts are missing...... I believe my posts are now missing also....

I have attached an excerpt from the PJK handbook (2014 ed.) which has *some* of the important info. from the website before it was removed:
                          You will see one of my posts that 'Salty Citrus' answer in the PJK handbook.

take care, peace
                          lost_bro
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Do you mean that the thrumpet waveform is negative resistance?
                            It would be the third waveform

Comment

• Some time ago I found a Hungarian professor explaining extremelly well the negative resistance. It's the only source I have seen about a well and detailed explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
                                Some time ago I found a Hungarian professor explaining extremelly well the negative resistance. It's the only source I have seen about a well and detailed explanation.

do you have a source, a pdf or a website .

Comment

Working...
                                X