Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
    It can be tiny, but the interesting thing is that you can get energy from that tiny radiated power.

Why so little power? Smith explained that you can get less than 10 watts because you was using low frequency. Increasing the frequency, in theory, can increase the amount of energy that you can get from that dissipated energy from the electronic devices.

For example, When can you produce more power? at low or at high frequencies?
    When you move a magnet inside a coil, you can produce more power when you move the magnet faster. Faster means high frequency. Slow movement = less power = low frequency.

It's the same with Smith's system.
    Hello AetherScientist. I won't dwell on it. I have done lots of experimenting with Don Smith's ideas, and, like I said, various things Don Smith has claimed just do not seem to work the way he said when you put it to the actual test.

By all means do your own experimenting if you are inclined to do so and find out for yourself how it really works. I am just commenting here on what I have found in my own experiments.

By the way, when Don Smith showed that you can draw an arc through a capacitor from a high voltage source to earth ground, it looks interesting, but the current in that type of arc is actually very tiny. I have tried to charge a capacitor to earth ground from a high voltage power source (through a high voltage diode) which is isolated from earth ground, and it didn't work for me. Don Smith mentioned in one of his earlier documents that to draw in extra ambient energy from earth ground you need to be located somewhere where the earth has a negative potential of some type. Maybe some of Don Smith's ideas really do work if you happen to be located somewhere where the earth ground has this special negative potential which Don Smith mentioned. Maybe such locations are not that common, so that is why many people who try to replicate Don Smith's setups which use earth ground don't see any free energy. Something to consider anyway.

Last edited by level; 03-08-2016, 04:56 PM.
    level

Comment

A solar cell is a free energy device, a battery is a free energy device. Even there are circuits to self- charge a tiny battery. The questions is not if it's possible to get energy from the ambient, because we know that it's possible. The questions is how to get from the ambient background in a faster way.

It's not very complex to build a circuit to light an incandescent light bulb of 50 watts with energy from the environment.
      The type of free energy that Don Smith was talking about was of course not this type of energy. I have commented on my own experience from doing many experiments. Anyone is free to do their own experiments and find out for them self how things work.
      level

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
        Hello med.3012. A person's body acts like a sort of ground when you place your hand near the bulbs. The capacitance from your hand when placed close to the bulbs is what influences the circuit, and adds both capacitance and a sort of grounding to your setup. This shows nothing at all about drawing in energy into the system. The only way you can ever tell if you are getting more energy into your setup than is coming from the power source is to either do proper measurements of the input and output power, or make the setup self sustaining.

You can light neon bulbs by just holding them in your hand and placing them near a high voltage source. That doesn't mean you have free energy either. You are just powering off the fields around the high voltage source and your body acts as a type of grounding to complete the circuit. A large block of metal can also act as a type of ground when connected to one wire of light bulbs. The power still comes from the input power source however. I am not just saying this. I have done lots of testing with this sort of thing and have confirmed that the power still comes from the input power source even in one wire configurations.
        Hello level

i am still developing my device the same about the ideas, in some test the input was 0.5A 10V and from L2 i charged a capacitor of 100UF/450V in 5 second to light a 40W you can also light a 3 X 100W incandescent bulbs using more capacitance but still the problem is technical, the time needed is still long to get the desired power, what i am trying to tell is that Over unity can be very easily shown using a resonating ETBC in a ferrite ring, more advanced scenario is possible also.

according the experiments the best way to use the earth ground in this system is when combined with a high inductance, in a step down transformer as example will be preferable, also in the node point when standing waves is available.

Last edited by med.3012; 03-08-2016, 05:38 PM. Reason: adding an image

Comment

• in the above test no ground is used, only modest equipments, analog voltmeter is used, here a discharge image from 1600UF/450 capacitor , the highest voltage achieved is 300V.

Attached Files

Comment

The type of free energy that Don Smith was talking about was of course not this type of energy. I have commented on my own experience from doing many experiments. Anyone is free to do their own experiments and find out for them self how things work.
            I know, Smith is speaking about extracting energy from the ambient background. Call it ZPE, electron's spin, Dirac sea, etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
              in the above test no ground is used, only modest equipments, analog voltmeter is used, here a discharge image from 1600UF/450 capacitor , the highest voltage achieved is 300V.
              I think you posted the same picture in the other thread, right?
              Big sparks.

Comment

Hello level

i am still developing
                Charging capacitor takes time. In RLC system, the energy pass through the cap almost instantly because it's not stored in the cap, but you can use from it.

Comment

Hello level
                  i am still developing my device the same about the ideas, in some test the input was 0.5A 10V and from L2 i charged a capacitor of 100UF/450V in 5 second to light a 40W you can also light a 3 X 100W incandescent bulbs using more capacitance but still the problem is technical, the time needed is still long to get the desired power, what i am trying to tell is that Over unity can be very easily shown using a resonating ETBC in a ferrite ring, more advanced scenario is possible also.
                  according the experiments the best way to use the earth ground in this system is when combined with a high inductance, in a step down transformer as example will be preferable, also in the node point when standing waves is available.
                  Hello med. You didn't say what voltage the capacitor was charged up to after 5 seconds. That is very important. As an example, if a 100 uF capacitor is charged up to 200V, it is storing 2 Joules of energy. The average power needed to charge a 100 uF capacitor to 200V in 5 seconds is 2 Joules / 5 seconds = 0.4 Watts.

This is actually a fairly easy way to see how much power output you are getting from some particular setup. Time how long it takes to charge up a capacitor of some known value to some particular voltage, and you can use a capacitor stored energy calculator website like the following to calculate the energy stored in the capacitor. The energy stored in the capacitor in Joules divided by the number of seconds it takes to charge the capacitor is the average power that was delivered to the capacitor during the time period it was charging.
                  Capacitor Charge / Energy Calculator
                  http://www.electronics2000.co.uk/cal...calculator.php

level

Comment

I think you posted the same picture in the other thread, right?
                    Big sparks.

Yes in don-smith-review .

Comment

• I have performed some tests with the gaussmeter and of course, devices radiates magnetic waves to the ambient and those waves can be tapped to perform useful work. The most important thing is that the production of those magnetic waves seems to not consume a single watt.

It's a fact, not a question.

Comment

• More facts about magnetic wave radiation:
                        1. The gaussmeter measures a magnetic field
                        2. The clamp meter measures amperes in the air (no wire inside the clamp meter)
                        3. A magnet placed near the circuit starts to vibrate

Do you need more proof?

Those measurements mean one thing: the energy in the devices are wasted to the ambient in form of a magnetic wave.
                        A magnetic wave can be used to produce energy.
                        Last edited by AetherScientist; 03-08-2016, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Hello med. You didn't say what voltage the capacitor was charged up to after 5 seconds. That is very important. As an example, if a 100 uF capacitor is charged up to 200V, it is storing 2 Joules of energy. The average power needed to charge a 100 uF capacitor to 200V in 5 seconds is 2 Joules / 5 seconds = 0.4 Watts.

This is actually a fairly easy way to see how much power output you are getting from some particular setup. Time how long it takes to charge up a capacitor of some known value to some particular voltage, and you can use a capacitor stored energy calculator website like the following to calculate the energy stored in the capacitor. The energy stored in the capacitor in Joules divided by the number of seconds it takes to charge the capacitor is the average power that was delivered to the capacitor during the time period it was charging.
                          Capacitor Charge / Energy Calculator
                          http://www.electronics2000.co.uk/cal...calculator.php

The system is a non linear the same about the charging process it's no linear also, in other arrangement with 1200UF/450 the capacitor can achieve up to 50V in about 0.1 second, using the above calculator we have 1.5J if divided by 0.1s we have 15W this is the OUTPUT now in the INPUT side we have 0.5A X 10V X 0.1 =0.5 Watts .

the beauty in this device is you can also charge a low voltage capacitor very easily but since the voltage is low the power gained is decreased.

Comment

The system is a non linear the same about the charging process it's no linear also, in other arrangement with 1200UF/450 the capacitor can achieve up to 50V in about 0.1 second, using the above calculator we have 1.5J if divided by 0.1s we have 15W this is the OUTPUT now in the INPUT side we have 0.5A X 10V X 0.1 =0.5 Watts .
                            the beauty in this device is you can also charge a low voltage capacitor very easily but since the voltage is low the power gained is decreased.
                            How did you measure the 0.1 seconds? It sounds like you are just taking a guess at the charging time? If that is the case, you can't do that. You can't estimate fractions of a second at all accurately. You would have to use a scope in one shot mode to capture the entire capacitor charge period to know with any accuracy how long the capacitor actually was charging. It is not likely that a person can estimate down to tenths of a second with any real accuracy. If you don't have a scope that has a one shot capture feature, you could use a much larger capacitor value so that you can time the charge time in seconds.
                            Also, 0.5A x 10V = 5 Watts.
                            You don't multiply the average input power by the time, as it is already an average input power.
                            Last edited by level; 03-08-2016, 08:25 PM.
                            level

Comment

How did you measure the 0.1 seconds? It sounds like you are just taking a guess at the charging time? If that is the case, you can't do that. You can't estimate fractions of a second at all accurately. You would have to use a scope in one shot mode to capture the entire capacitor charge period to know with any accuracy how long the capacitor actually was charging. It is not likely that a person can estimate down to tenths of a second with any real accuracy. If you don't have a scope that has a one shot capture feature, you could use a much larger capacitor value so that you can time the charge time in seconds.
                              Also, 0.5A x 10V = 5 Watts.
                              You don't multiply the average input power by the time, as it is already an average input power.

yes i am guessing because i used a stopwatch to see the time, 0.1s is too small to be identified but i will do the test using a scope, it will be the proof even i myself don't need this.... but a lots is asking about this in other test the voltage can jump to 100V in less a second

when the capacitor is empty it act as a shorted circuit, because there's no electric field inside the capa the charging process is pretty fast, so any new charges need a lots of work to be accumulated in the capacitor banks But the same process made this problem can be used to make the charging operation more easily and this is why DS has a special made capacitor for one of his commercial model ( from Finland if i remember ).
                              Last edited by med.3012; 03-09-2016, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• You make it unnecessary complicated. It's just a disruptive discharge which makes amplification of input energy. You take a battery, connect it to the switch via a large inductance coil.Then you connect a HV capacitor across switch and a low inductance coil in series with capacitor.Exactly like in Tesla patents.
                                For low frequency switching like 50 or 400 Hz you get a lot of oscillations of high power inside LC circuit. The only way to tap it is to connect antenna (or extra coil like Tesla named it) and create stationary waves. Here you can make as many generator coils as you want - the best way is to make them symmetrical so the Lenz effect is nullified. Tariel Kapanadze is just the antenna with symmetrical windings and current output which do not load the oscillations in tank circuit. Steven Mark TPU is just antenna with dipole shape and with a center output portion. That's why Smith talk so much about radio waves. All radio operators know that inside antenna there is a lot of power flowing on..

Comment

Working...
                                X