Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Belangers View Post
    I have found a physics professor's explanation online that states that if we chop off the lower swing of the amplitude of a waveform and use only the top of the wave in a pulse train, the energy is supposedly infinite and will have an immeasurable output that has zero amperage. When the bottom or negative half is removed, it eliminates the loading of the source. Since it has a combination that amplifies an output, I am thinking it is automatically going to be the generation of scalar waves that makes this all happen, and, since we generate the power by battery, and pulse the power into the Earth, it is returning itself as only a negative orbiting electron flow that smashes into the positrons causing an emmision of exponential energy at the battery, and, since electrons colliding with positrons annihilate each other the energy is converted into photons which is the emmission of the plasma I am getting. I think this energy is infinite, we can make it whatever we want, depending on cap size and battery size. Then, once this has become what we need, the inverter is added with kickback diode to make the energy revert backwards into the battery, slf charging and self adjusting to the load, eliminating the necessity of heavy wires too.
    Do you have the source of that information?

I knew that if you don't use the negative wire of an AC system and you only use the live wire, then you are not adding load to the source (not consuming watts).

But... there is also a technique like you describe where you use both wires but you use only the upper swing and you don't consume watts.
    Last edited by AetherScientist; 03-06-2016, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Belangers View Post
      Hey Mikey,
      I'm not one to come to the forums much, however, I haven't heard anybody speak much for the replications except for the Chinese fellow who decided to disclose what him and his team did to come up with Don's system
      Where can I read the information about the Chinese guys that disclosed what they came up with Smith's system?

Comment

• Smith + Avramenko

The other day I came with this idea while reading about autotransformers, seeing some Don Smith'c circuits, etc..

As you know it's possible to charge a capacitor using an AV plug from the live wire from an AC system.

More voltage and more frequency makes the capacitor to charge better.

So, as trying to keep as simplest as possible this circuit, the frequency will remain at 50-60 cps.

The idea is to use an autotransformer to increase the voltage and use the live wire to charge the capacitor in the AV plug. As you know this configuration doesn't add load to the power source.

Comment

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
          The idea is to use an autotransformer to increase the voltage and use the live wire to charge the capacitor in the AV plug. As you know this configuration doesn't add load to the power source.
          Hello AetherScientist. I have tested with the AV plug quite a bit, and it most certainly does draw power from the power source. If you are using a strong power source such as the mains and only drawing a small amount of power using the AV plug, then you might not notice it, but if you test with a signal generator and use the AV plug to charge a fairly large capacitor, you will see that the signal generator obviously is getting loaded down when charging the capacitor. If an AV plug didn't load down the power source, I would have used it to build a free energy generator a long time ago. Unfortunately that is not the case.

The same for Don Smith's multi tesla coil idea. Don Smith said that you could add as many receiver tesla coils as you wanted around one transmitter tesla coil, to draw power off the transmitter tesla coil, and the receivers would not add extra load to the tesla coil. I found in my own testing that this is not the case at all. I found that each receiver tesla coil adds more load to the transmitter tesla coil. If there is a way to get the receiver tesla coils to receive real useable power from the transmitter tesla coil and not load the transmitter tesla coil down, that is a well kept secret.
          level

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
            Hello AetherScientist. I have tested with the AV plug quite a bit, and it most certainly does draw power from the power source. If you are using a strong power source such as the mains and only drawing a small amount of power using the AV plug, then you might not notice it, but if you test with a signal generator and use the AV plug to charge a fairly large capacitor, you will see that the signal generator obviously is getting loaded down when charging the capacitor. If an AV plug didn't load down the power source, I would have used it to build a free energy generator a long time ago. Unfortunately that is not the case.

The same for Don Smith's multi tesla coil idea. Don Smith said that you could add as many receiver tesla coils as you wanted around one transmitter tesla coil, to draw power off the transmitter tesla coil, and the receivers would not add extra load to the tesla coil. I found in my own testing that this is not the case at all. I found that each receiver tesla coil adds more load to the transmitter tesla coil. If there is a way to get the receiver tesla coils to receive real useable power from the transmitter tesla coil and not load the transmitter tesla coil down, that is a well kept secret.
            To prevent that the power source is under load you need to prevent that output load communicates with the power source. There are some documents that prove that there are techniques to block the communication from external load to power source.

Don Smith effects are an example of these techniques:
            1. Capacitor plates + single wire
            2. Double diode in the transformer output to block the low swing
            Last edited by AetherScientist; 03-07-2016, 12:06 PM.

Comment

To prevent that the power source is under load you need to prevent that output load communicates with the power source. There are some documents that prove that there are techniques to block the communication from external load to power source.
              Don Smith effects are an example of these techniques:
              1. Capacitor plates + single wire
              2. Double diode in the transformer output to block the low swing
              I have tried many tests for different configurations, and although some techniques load the power source less, I have not found any approach that does not still draw its power from the power source and consequently load down the power source. Can you give some specific details of a basic circuit configuration that you have tested that you believe does not load down the power source?

After many years of testing, including testing various Don Smith ideas, I don't think you can trick the power source. I think if you are going to get free energy, you have to find a way to draw that extra power from somewhere other than the input power source. That extra energy still has to come from somewhere. Don Smith spoke of drawing the extra energy from the ambient, for example. Others say it may be possible to draw energy from the quantum state or from zero point energy.

level

Comment

• Some ideas

Comment

• There are more than 20 variations of the above circuits, as well as more advanced versions.

Comment

• This is very boring. Lot of people reading and not writting (no questions?, no ideas?)

I'm going to study machine learning and artificial intelligence and maybe in some days or some weeks I will come back here to see if someone has any new idea or question about all this stuff.

Comment

This is very boring. Lot of people reading and not writting (no questions?, no ideas?)

I'm going to study machine learning and artificial intelligence and maybe in some days or some weeks I will come back here to see if someone has any new idea or question about all this stuff.

Thanks fro your contribution ! see you :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                        Thanks fro your contribution ! see you :-)
                        Thank you med.3012 and hello again.

I was thinking about Don Smith's capacitor experiment... and I don't fully understand what it has of interesting.

I don't understand why it was so important for Smith. If we replicate that
                        CAPACITOR - DIELECTRIC - CAPACITOR.... AC cannot pass through?

This circuit for example is a RLC series circuit and it has the capacitor in the same configuration as Smith. So... I don't understand the difference.

Comment

Thank you med.3012 and hello again.

I was thinking about Don Smith's capacitor experiment... and I don't fully understand what it has of interesting.

I don't understand why it was so important for Smith. If we replicate that
                          CAPACITOR - DIELECTRIC - CAPACITOR.... AC cannot pass through?

This circuit for example is a RLC series circuit and it has the capacitor in the same configuration as Smith. So... I don't understand the difference.

Yes RLC series circuit seem to be similar as Don Smith's capacitor experiment, but in smith system he show the capability of high voltage to attract ambient electrons from the earth, because there's a capacitor plate electrostatic induction will be part from the system, the whole system must be similar to a capacitor in one face.. in other hand his experiment show an open system at least if we see the earth ground as a separated object, in the shown RLC series circuit your circuit is still closed, anything enter your capacitor must leave so you don't have a gate to attract other electrons other than what you gave to your system, in smith experiment CAPACITOR - DIELECTRIC - CAPACITOR the last plate is subject to attract other electrons because the loop isn't closed
                          as you noticed the two configuration are still similar but in your configuration you use an electric current but in smith configuration we only use the voltage...

I don't think it's possible to use this experiment as it's but Don Smith was referring to the importance of electrostatic induction in open systems.

Comment

• [VIDEO]https://youtu.be/2HCMfg96bcs?t=12m56s[/VIDEO]
                            So, Smith use dielectric tester in DC pulsing mode.
                            It must stop charging the capacitor after a couple of sparks, but we see another thing. Some resonance processes occurring in the condenser. First plate is transmitter, than second plate is receiver wich duplicate energy.
                            You can read about this in Tesla notes (Martin's book, p.341):

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                              Yes RLC series circuit seem to be similar as Don Smith's capacitor experiment, but in smith system he show the capability of high voltage to attract ambient electrons from the earth, because there's a capacitor plate electrostatic induction will be part from the system, the whole system must be similar to a capacitor in one face.. in other hand his experiment show an open system at least if we see the earth ground as a separated object, in the shown RLC series circuit your circuit is still closed, anything enter your capacitor must leave so you don't have a gate to attract other electrons other than what you gave to your system, in smith experiment CAPACITOR - DIELECTRIC - CAPACITOR the last plate is subject to attract other electrons because the loop isn't closed
                              as you noticed the two configuration are still similar but in your configuration you use an electric current but in smith configuration we only use the voltage...

I don't think it's possible to use this experiment as it's but Don Smith was referring to the importance of electrostatic induction in open systems.
                              a one wire series uses only one terminal of the signal source. There is no connection
                              on the other terminal. The skill set is useful. The leyden jar and the DC.
                              yes it is DC but periodical recycling establishes periodical output of the accumulator.
                              DS leaves this part unclear and he goes on to show how to improve the output.
                              The leyden jar is one relavant example the wimshurst is another.
                              Last edited by mikrovolt; 03-08-2016, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
                                a one wire series uses only one terminal of the signal source. There is no connection
                                on the other terminal. The skill set is useful.

i am comparing Smith system with RLC series circuit as shown by AetherScientist, DigitalM got the discussed point, in my point of view we have to use

1- high voltage, more voltage more power to attract ambient electrons
                                2- open systems here don't kill your dipole !
                                3- high frequency
                                4- the resonance to duplicate the power

Comment

Working...
                                X