X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Med

Here is an additional entry from an experimenter who has
    been able to replicate Don S. device once. The repeat
    replication is turning out to be his latest.

I will buy one from you Marc That's one.

Here is Marc

Marc Belanger 7 hours ago
    Hey Mikey,
    I too started with Don's original pdf, however, I do not totally agree
    with a few things, one of them being the calculations because
    he continuously changes his tune in many of the articles , q&a
    interviews and post pdf files which are now obtained by reading
    the previously posted zilano papers. Zilano supposedly has
    successfully recreated Don's devices and say he did so incompletely,
    not sharing in it's entirety the tru calculations, however, he
    always refers back to Don's calculations written in his pdf.

The part I have a problem with is the wavelength calculations as a
    divider of 247. He changes his tune by telling his audience to just
    wind ten turns. If w do what he says, it brings us to the mhz
    frequencies, whioch he clearly warns us to stay away from,
    however, he does tell us this is where the exponential increases
    in amperage are.

He says one thing, then reverts to another, always countering his
    original story.. I think this is because the spark gap will take
    the low frequency and revert it's output to the Mhz output.
    Here is why
    I say this. I created a tank circuit by buying a Barker & Williamson
    RF coil, the model 3033 which is 70 uH, 10 inches long, 60 turns
    and 3 " in diameter. The NST I use is a solid state NST that is
    10kV max and 5kV rms. It offers a ground input, and, I use this
    to attempt the output Don has by grounding the terminal to a
    Non electric connected ground rod which has no direct connection
    to the electric grid's neutral and ground. In fact, my ground rod
    has 6 ohms difference to this ground I am using. I connected
    the spark gap to this terminal, and feed one side of my L1 coil
    to it. Then, I take the 2 outputs of the NST (the high voltage wires)
    and, I connected the diodes (HF HV Diodes good for
    20kV and 200 MHZ).These are identical to Don Smith's diodes.

I first test the NST to get the ourput frequency needed to tune
    the coil. I connect the hv leads of the coil together through a
    spark gap. I get 34khz with my hv scope probe. I also connect
    the coil the way it needed to be wired to test the coil's running
    frequency and I see the frequency changes when I introduce
    the spark gap and the diode as Don did.

I then ensure the B&W coil is the primary, not the secondary,
    reason why is because of the capacitor size needed to make
    the primary resonant at 5kV in the 30 -35 khz range. According
    to Don's schematics and the size of his primary, this can not
    be the frequency, so, I dug a bit further by calculating the coil
    inductance by diameter and length, amount of turns, etc.
    by using Daycounter Engineering's coil designer calculator
    which is free to use online. I come up with a specific
    inductance, and, I compare the sizing of the B&W coil to
    ensure accuracy., then, correct the differences to find
    an accurate calculation per size, gauge and materials used
    for the air core. Anyway. I check his sizes and calculate
    this to find his frequency is in the MHZ, not khz, this is
    because of the spark gap and pulsation of the energy into
    ground, not the coil. The coil merely draws in aetheric
    energy to assist with the mirroring of cold electricity forced
    into the ground, which is called Tesla's Phase Conjugate
    Phenomenon that Eric Dollard has proven to be true and
    effective. This allows for many mirrors of the energy driven
    into the ground to come back to the system through the
    ground in an abundance of waves of energy that we can
    induce by building these coils, and, use the ground as a
    return to pick back up as many duplicates of the energy
    as we want, from the ground as a neutral. The energy
    comes back exponentially all depending on the frequency
    generated in the initial stages of the system. When we
    place a diode to cut off the negative swing of the wave,
    we only have a positive swing upward and it is good to
    produce an infinite amount of mirrored energy, meaning
    that if the flux of the coil broadcasted far enough, we could
    stick an inductor resonant to the drive frequency and pick
    up the mirrored energy, store it into a capacitor and draw
    the massive amperage out of the cap, combine it with the
    voltage tapped from the coil and have a very substantial
    output as Don had.

There is a lot involved to duplicate this, and, I actually got
    the output correctly on my first try making exactly the system
    Don built, however, my attempts to make it larger and more
    powerful failed miserably because I wanted to light up more
    than 6 bulbs, I wanted to run several hundred bulbs!

I did not know that all I really had to do was build more coils to
    set next to the original coil, tuning them to pick this energy up,
    and, when I took the system apart, the coils I have been
    trying to reproduce failed to be the same. Since I took the
    original apart., I have never read the inductance of it and
    when I try to rebuild it, it isn't the same. I went as far as
    buying the $150 Barker Coil and it still was not exact, so, I
    have been trying this over and over to get back what I lost
    unsuccessfully. I am retrying this all and will now do so
    using Don's frequencies I have obtained by calculation now
    because I didn't think of it earlier, however, I have only
    gotten to the point where I finished just the primary coil.
    Tonight I am going to complete the secondary provided
    I have the correct capacitor, and if I do not, I will have
    to order it from Allied...

I took (3) .1uF 10 kV caps and tie them in parallel with each
    other, then, connect them in parallel to the B&W coil to
    resonate at my NST frequency, which is 34khz. I tested this
    with my function generator at 34khz and it is in perfect
    resonance. Once step up, it runs down, one step down,
    it goes down, so, I am right there, as my calculations
    worked perfectly.

Now that I have this coil completed, I found that the weight
    of number 6 awg solid copper is exactly 4 times the weight
    of # 12 awg. This means that Tesla took a larger conductor
    like a #6 and wound his secondary to maintain the wavelength
    needed to create a mutual coupling in resonance between
    the coils. This would mean that if my coil is 580 inches long,
    that the output or l2 coil will need to be 145 inches long. I
    can now do this by weight because if my primary and
    secondary weigh the identical weight, I know they are
    4 times different length due to the weights per foot listed
    on Southwire's website!

This is how I am going to do this, however, my frequency
    while operating now that it is wired with the spark gap is
    in the MHZ, not the khz as I thought it was. I need to
    ensure all coils resonate at the same frequency to
    function correctly.

If I have as many windings as possible at 4 times, I have
    to ensure the spacing between the wires is the same
    percentage as the distance between the coils. This will
    allows for a correct transformation between the primary
    and secondary. So, 4 times the spacing will be the distance
    between the coils diametrically. This is the key to
    receiving an output I found originally and it i the missing
    data we need.

I also need to ensure the output voltage corresponds to
    the length of the secondary to get the correct output so
    I could tune the output frequency or change it to DC, then
    dump it into a cap bank and invert it for ac use at 120v.
    I will eventually get it right, then, I am going to make an
    ebook and sell copies of them cheap so all could
    build this.

Marc
    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-17-2016, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Hi everybody Marc belanger was talking more about don smith generator.

Fer ja
      Hello marc, I am replicating the system barbosa leal for while, you mention the voltage are not so important, I have my zvs induction heater connected to pankake coil after by induction to bifilar coil with 240v out can it work if I try to find resonance connecting to capacitor and resistor? after I''ll try to lower the frequency whit varistor to ground and connected to oscillation transformer and find 60 hz? Thanks a lot.
      Marc Belanger

Marc Belanger
      +Fer ja you can add a capacitor to get resonance, however, it has to be an AC capacitor, not electrolytic or polarized! Dc capacitors will go BOOM! Anyway, if you have an inductance meter, you will have to test the inductance of the coil before trying to get resonance. If you are using a core, the coil will need to be on the core. The core will massively increase the inductance, then, you go to this link : LC Resonance Frequency Calculator - Ekswai use the bottom calculator table and enter your inductance as it is , select the range, then, enter the frequency. The calculator will give you the capacitor size needed to get resonance at that frequency. Then, put your coil and cap together in either series or parallel, it makes no difference, and test the coil with a function generator and oscilloscope to see if the amplitude is highest at the frequency you wish. If it is not, you will have to either add or subtract capacitance so it is definitely at it's highest point at the frequency you wish. If you use the cap in parallel, you will have a higher "Q" rating of the coil. If you use series, it negates the "Q" factor, so, I recommend for a primary coil at the feed side nearest the source you use parallel cap and coil. After the secondary coil, it is always advantageous to use series for resonance.

In Barbosa and Leal's device, be very careful not to be tricked into using this. It doesn't magically draw electrons from the ground. It connects the neutral of the line in to the source's neutral through the ground. You can easily figure this out by following the line schematic. The ground is very conductive, and, everywhere in the world, the center tap of the power company's transformer is grounded. This center tap is the system neutral which the energy needs to return on. Be very careful you do not run your home on this method because the ground isn't as good of a conductor and it will have low voltage, possibly burning out expensive devices in your home or causing fire. The ground replaces the neutral in the barbosa device, and, it bypasses your electrical meter, cheating the power company. If you build a device like this that does not use the power company's circuit to feed it, then, it may give something, but, i do not recommend you do what everybody is doing in Brazil if you value your television and computers or other components that need normal voltages.

The other thing they do that makes folks think it produces high amperage is that the transformers they build are bucking. This means they drop the voltage by putting only 2-3 turns on the secondary. When this is done, the voltage drops to 2 or 3 volts and the amperage climbs to hundreds of amperes. They then tie the hot leg to the shorted secondary coil and it makes people think they are getting 240volts at hundreds of amps. The line that has the hundreds of amps isn't what is operating your electrical panel., it is the feed line's hot leg, and., the ground is the return, back to the utility pole, so, if you cut the ground line on the pole., ,the "barbosa and leal " device will stop working and no energy will flow at all!

I am extremely surprised this has not been caught by Brazilian officials and they did not get locked up in prison yet. In the USA, they used to only monitor the neutral line with electrical metering, but, they stopped because folks used to punch a ground rod in the ground, then, disconnect the incoming neutral line at their electrical panel. The electrical neutral would flow through the ground, but, when high amperages flow through the dirt, it gets dry and starts to get lower and lower voltages, so, it is not recommended because amperages climb when the resistance climbs and voltage drops, causing the wires to heat up and burn, as well as your appliances! Good Luck! I will keep posting until you all have something to work on that functions to assist you all. I have many devices that work to make free energy.. I am trying top perfect one that I don't have an investor funding like Pelex!

Comment

• Real working free energy device Don Smith

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIrBYMHtq3M[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHOrVQynuec[/VIDEO]

Published on Feb 26, 2016

The video shown is not intended to be duplicated as it is dangerous. If you decid to replicate my work, it is solely at your own risk and I am not responsible whatsoever for injuries or damages, fatalities, fire, or any other kind of property damages. The device seen uses deadly high voltages and is shown for educational purposes only! --------- I've studied and have finally figured out how the Smith phenomenin works! It is very real, and it is based upon the works of Tesla. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY BUYING ANY BOOKS BASED UPON THE SMITH GENERATOR, THEY DO NOT SHOW YOU THE REASONING HERE. THIS IS A WARNING THAT YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF UNLESS YOU LISTEN TO ME. THE ONLY CIRCUIT YOU NEED IS WRITTEN IN THE COMMENT AREA BELOW. LOOK FOR THE LINK PLEASE, I AM GETTING TOO MANY QUESTIONS AND SOON WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE ANSWERS! NikolaTesla did figure this out, and the reason why I call it free is because it costs no money after you buy the devices needed in this video.. The transformer used is not needed, it can be an automotive coil, or a zvs, or nst, solid state or wire wound, no matter. There are subtractions to the schematic, thats all, you just have to look at my system closely!! The circuit loops and will not kill the battery while it runs both the NST and the light bulb. I will build more and make them very big to power very large loads, however, so far it doesn't seem to have any limitation if you use huge caps and giant inverters, anybody can make these and have completely free electricity. Nothing kills the battery, nothing kills the output energy. NOTHING ! Oh, it's free because you don't have to.pay by the kilowatt! I will be next making mobile systems as soon as I can get the aerial grounding licked. If you decide to replicate, it's done at your own risk, I will not be responsible for errors made on your part, this is extremely dangerous, can kill you.

Marc Belanger1 hour ago
        +Fer ja you have to look at the components in my video closely and follow the diagram. here's the digram I worked from..
        http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/...tics2012-3.jpg
        It's difficult, but, when you play with it, you'll eventually get it. Minor changes need to be made. I can't say too much because this system is protected, however, the method is easier than what's seen. be very careful, this is dangerous and contains high voltages that can kill you if you cross the capacitor or output and the high voltage.. this is entirely your own responsibility, so do this at your own risk. The output is very sensitive and could easily break the inverter. It is highly recommended to use an older unprotected inverter that is NOT protected against a loop. Some inverters shut down when the input and output are looped, even if diodes are used. Don uploaded the schmematic online himself, so, I'm not sure if any protected secrets are shown, however, the effect does use one of Tesla's most effective phenomenon that does disturb the ambient and it literally mirrors the output, forcing it to lay out ripples of energy, as if somebody dropped a stone in still water. Once this is done, instead of one ring of energy, you get many mirrors of the same force of energy in many ripples. We are gathering those ripples for each pulse of energy given, and, the ripples are being collected magnetically, induced backwards by the transformer, initiating an unknown type of energy to science, or use of a scalar wave that is creating an overflow of energy. So, what we give it in comes back many times, and, the larger the load, and larger the storage banks, the larger it's capacity. This can be replicated with low voltages too, it just works without keeping the components close when we use high voltages

Published on Feb 20, 2016

This is a video.showing us how and why this circuit operates as well, how we calculate the components and frequency.

If you guys have questions, please send a message and I'll try to.reply.promptly. I do not reply to skeptics. I.have a fully functional system, and the technique in this video.shows how to do.this, however, I highly recommend you guys all visit amazing.com to purchase a non protected , center tapped wire wound NST to make this work. To create the high frequency needed, you'll have to design a solid state oscillator circuit, or, but their high voltage power supply that offers variable frequency so.it's easier to.adjust. this is Dons easiest circuit that can be built with very minimal experience. I warn you all that if you.build any form of high voltage experimental system based upon my video, you are responsible for your own actions. This circuit is lethal, so, build it responsibly if you wish, and use protective high voltage rubber gloves. This will kill you instantly, so, you are absolutely out of your mind to even try building this if you.have no experience with high voltage power line installations. This is not low voltage high amperage or high voltage low amperage.. the result of a correctly build circuit is high voltage at high amperage which can kill by.getting close to the capacitor terminal or it's output.

I built this system because I have much knowledge in electrical systems, am knowledgeable in electrical safety, have years of experience with conventional electrical systems, experimental, resonant systems, have a degree in computer electronics , and, I am a licensed high.voltage contractor with over 20 years experience, as well hold many completion certification s in my industry.. I do care about the wellbeing of people who try to build my circuits at home, as well as folks that try other peoples hazardpus circuits. High Voltage energy derived from an NST alone normally would not injure people terribly, however, once an inductance, large capacitance , or resonant tank circuit is energized with high voltage a Ferro magnetic response happens giving an incredibly dangerous amperage and a massive difference in potential to ground. If one touches or comes close to touching these circuits, an arc can connect to.the hand, through the chest, and out whatever is close to ground. Even through a rubber shoe sole, high amperage, high voltage just devastatingly blows limbs off and kills instantly. This is awful when people get between an unknown power level so.I.must warn you.all to be extremely careful as I.Will not be responsible for your ignorance to listen to my warnings. This energy kills instantaneously.. I am not kidding whatsoever!

Marc Belanger2 days ago
        +Fer ja you can add a capacitor to get resonance, however, it has to be an AC capacitor, not electrolytic or polarized! Dc capacitors will go BOOM! Anyway, if you have an inductance meter, you will have to test the inductance of the coil before trying to get resonance. If you are using a core, the coil will need to be on the core. The core will massively increase the inductance, then, you go to this link : LC Resonance Frequency Calculator - Ekswai use the bottom calculator table and enter your inductance as it is , select the range, then, enter the frequency. The calculator will give you the capacitor size needed to get resonance at that frequency. Then, put your coil and cap together in either series or parallel, it makes no difference, and test the coil with a function generator and oscilloscope to see if the amplitude is highest at the frequency you wish. If it is not, you will have to either add or subtract capacitance so it is definitely at it's highest point at the frequency you wish. If you use the cap in parallel, you will have a higher "Q" rating of the coil. If you use series, it negates the "Q" factor, so, I recommend for a primary coil at the feed side nearest the source you use parallel cap and coil. After the secondary coil, it is always advantageous to use series for resonance.

In Barbosa and Leal's device, be very careful not to be tricked into using this. It doesn't magically draw electrons from the ground. It connects the neutral of the line in to the source's neutral through the ground. You can easily figure this out by following the line schematic. The ground is very conductive, and, everywhere in the world, the center tap of the power company's transformer is grounded. This center tap is the system neutral which the energy needs to return on. Be very careful you do not run your home on this method because the ground isn't as good of a conductor and it will have low voltage, possibly burning out expensive devices in your home or causing fire. The ground replaces the neutral in the barbosa device, and, it bypasses your electrical meter, cheating the power company. If you build a device like this that does not use the power company's circuit to feed it, then, it may give something, but, i do not recommend you do what everybody is doing in Brazil if you value your television and computers or other components that need normal voltages.

The other thing they do that makes folks think it produces high amperage is that the transformers they build are bucking. This means they drop the voltage by putting only 2-3 turns on the secondary. When this is done, the voltage drops to 2 or 3 volts and the amperage climbs to hundreds of amperes. They then tie the hot leg to the shorted secondary coil and it makes people think they are getting 240volts at hundreds of amps. The line that has the hundreds of amps isn't what is operating your electrical panel., it is the feed line's hot leg, and., the ground is the return, back to the utility pole, so, if you cut the ground line on the pole., ,the "barbosa and leal " device will stop working and no energy will flow at all!

I am extremely surprised this has not been caught by Brazilian officials and they did not get locked up in prison yet. In the USA, they used to only monitor the neutral line with electrical metering, but, they stopped because folks used to punch a ground rod in the ground, then, disconnect the incoming neutral line at their electrical panel. The electrical neutral would flow through the ground, but, when high amperages flow through the dirt, it gets dry and starts to get lower and lower voltages, so, it is not recommended because amperages climb when the resistance climbs and voltage drops, causing the wires to heat up and burn, as well as your appliances! Good Luck! I will keep posting until you all have something to work on that functions to assist you all. I have many devices that work to make free energy.. I am trying top perfect one that I don't have an investor funding like Pelex!

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-27-2016, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Marc Belanger5 hours ago
          thank you everybody for the compliments , it's been a long time and waiting for this moment so hopefully somebody may want me speak at a Tesla exotic energy convention about the continuing study of this technology because I'm not really sure if anybody else is ever replicated this or found out why the system even works. I'd be more than happy to go over with a group of people and show my device but at this point I need funding to move forward and as soon as I get a thousand subscribers I can request for it. I think this is an answer to a lot of questions and an answer to the energy crisis that we have going on right now which is a direct result of the ongoing suppression that makes every single one of us pay for no reason. I think if this was marketed with a lack of greed meaning that if each generator was affordable and sold for 4 or $5,000 then each and every home in the world would be able to afford electricity without paying a monthly bill. the cost that I just stated will put people to work making the devices and it would cover all costs associated with the research and development of larger devices. I very much so would like an investment opportunity so if there is an investor that is looking to buy into my version of this technology I'd be more than happy to assist bringing it to the market. I will sign agreements however since I have a unique design here I would make sure that these devices could never be sold at a scalped rate or for any type of monthly charge the unfortunate part would be if government would stop this. I am willing to start overseas with this and hopefully the US will allow this to happen because it is an American design an American engineer Ed. I do not think that $5,000 per unit would be too much money to ask for because the business that would be making them needs to cover overhead costs and research and development costs of newer better units. I know that there would be millions and millions of people that could not build or get these units to function so they eventually would have to be marketed and manufactured in some way shape or form. since I rediscovered how this all works I do feel that I should be a part of it. I'm not asking for billions and billions of dollars I'm merely asking to be taken care of for the rest of my life so I don't have to struggle any longer. I spent a lot of money and my time on my projects and have blown my entire retirement fund. I think this the least that can happen

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
            Well, I'm still working no positive results yet.
            There's a big dirty secret about Don's generator... The field generated by the device has absolutely nothing to do with anything but Tesla's Phase Conjugation. Please do not waste your time with anything but studying how Tesla did this. Once you understand and read his Colorado Springs Notes, you'll figure it out.

Let's put it this way, it operates by using scalar waves, however, to get these waves to change their form into electricity, the field needs to be pulsed , then, retrieved as many mirrored fields at it's output. It is completely unecessary to use anything other than the nst, a ground, diode, resistor, and, a cap bank to make this work, as well as either an inverter circuit to either drive a transformer, or, to plug into.

The battery doesn't need to be connected on Don's system. I have the same effect here, with a much more minimal system, but, the key is the capacitor sizes. This system may not even fully charge a capacitor, however, if we connect to the, so, if you connect these waves to the resistor, you basically have your transmitter that sends the waves to the battery, but, they need to connect to a capacitor bank the correct way. If a diode is not used, nothing will happen. This is like the valve of the Moray system. The capacitors store the dam full of electricity at a very high amperage and the output receives a return amount of amperage as unseen before at anytime.

I have a perfect working version and if I wasn't so broke from spending on my experiments, I would go to the energy convention in June and speak about this! In due time, I will start to understand more and more of the works by others. I have back engineered Kapanadze's device, however, I was at a partial lighting of the bulbs, but, I wasn't getting more out than in. His system does the same thing but needs a spark. Don's needs no arc at all to work, in fact it doesn't even need the nst turned up past 35 or 40 volts of input, and, it may have .17 -.18 amps at 34 volts , however, the modified sinewave plays a role, but, the role can destroy your nst so please stay away from the modified sinewave inverters, they are too dirty and heat the devil out of the transformer and kill them pure sinewave is the way to go

Marc
            Last edited by Belangers; 02-28-2016, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Hey Mikey,
              I'm not one to come to the forums much, however, I haven't heard anybody speak much for the replications except for the Chinese fellow who decided to disclose what him and his team did to come up with Don's system, so, since my system I have discovered last night isn't the same as Don's, I'm going to stop calling it his and name it. I know what it is based upon, however, it isn't Tesla's either, not Kapanadze's, and the effect is an unknown effect that happens in Don's system as well. Since there isn't a name to the effect, I'm gonna name the effect the "Tesla Wireless Charger Effect". I can't say for sure if anybody else has done the same, and if they do, they could post their use and wattage, etc., but, I have an electrical testing company that do all sorts of professional electrical tests, and, if I bring my device to their shop, I will see if they'd like to sip on a few brews on my dime, check out the system while I show them what it's got and how it powers things up as Science has been stating is not possible, then, maybe they can perform a battery of tests to the circuit. I am afraid if they try to test anything other than the conventional output , it isn't going to be accurate, because of the scalar energy to cold electricity conversion until the energy is transformed into DC voltage. I'm not sure if they will be able to even detect voltage at the diode, so, my suggestion will be to get some of those high amperage/high wattage water kettle or speed kettles that are sold for making hot water for tea, then, utilize plain old mathematics to solve how much energy is being output in watts to boil water from the energy coming from the system, then, try to figure out the idle current of the nst at 35-40 volts ac that is being used to operate the system. Since my batteries used equaled a 12 ah capability, there is limited energy the battery can output. In an ac system , to run the bulb I did, it uses 67 watts, as it is an old stoplight bulb (new in box). 67 watts/ 120v= .5583333 amps. 67 watts/12 volts = 5.5833333 amps. The input to the NST remains exactly the same as this under load. Since the connections aren't made continuously in a loop, the system is not considered a closed system. Even if it was, the voltage isn't high enough to strike an arc in the spark gap. The energy crossing the spark gap is a plasma. When the energy becomes high enough, the plasma will start to emit photons, but, it does this when we turn the voltage up, then, if we drive it higher, it turns to an arc, then, back to plasma when it gets higher. This all seems to be related to a saturation of some sort, and it isn't easy to figure out why it does anything it is doing. Perhaps Eric Dollard would be able to shed some light on the situation as to exactly what is going on. I would like to say this.. The capacitors have pretty much everything to do with the circuit's load capability.

I have found a physics professor's explanation online that states that if we chop off the lower swing of the amplitude of a waveform and use only the top of the wave in a pulse train, the energy is supposedly infinite and will have an immeasurable output that has zero amperage. When the bottom or negative half is removed, it eliminates the loading of the source. Since it has a combination that amplifies an output, I am thinking it is automatically going to be the generation of scalar waves that makes this all happen, and, since we generate the power by battery, and pulse the power into the Earth, it is returning itself as only a negative orbiting electron flow that smashes into the positrons causing an emmision of exponential energy at the battery, and, since electrons colliding with positrons annihilate each other the energy is converted into photons which is the emmission of the plasma I am getting. I think this energy is infinite, we can make it whatever we want, depending on cap size and battery size. Then, once this has become what we need, the inverter is added with kickback diode to make the energy revert backwards into the battery, slf charging and self adjusting to the load, eliminating the necessity of heavy wires too.

Comment

• Hey Belangers,

The idea of Don Smith device isn't far from science! the problem is we learned how to study closed system but never open systems, take the E-TBC as example, in this device the magnetic field is the source power for the capacitor that oscillate as coil, so every-time you have a surplus in power when the device oscillate according your frequency, the proof about this is the computer programs Don talked about, the computer was able to see the surplus in power! so nothing is new, just using an extended of what Nikola Tesla has reached was the words of Don Smith !

Comment

• Don's PDF

Hello
                  I was wondering how to get this Don,s PDF that Marc was talking about. I have a lot of the components for a replication of Dons circuits.
                  Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Tvrepair View Post
                    Hello
                    I was wondering how to get this Don,s PDF that Marc was talking about. I have a lot of the components for a replication of Dons circuits.
                    Thanks

hello !

here you are one :

www.free-energy-info.com/Smith.pdf

welcome .

Comment

• Yes MED is correct

Also Marc is saying he is going to put out a more
                      specific set of plans that we see operating in the video.
                      Give Marc time, he needs time to do all of this.

I would be willing to buy a set of plans. Marc said the
                      plans would be very cheap. So we will see in time.

Eventually someone else will produce their own plans but
                      we need some place to start.

Comment

• Don's PDF

Thanks a lot : !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Belangers View Post
                          I have found a physics professor's explanation online that states that if we chop off the lower swing of the amplitude of a waveform and use only the top of the wave in a pulse train, the energy is supposedly infinite and will have an immeasurable output that has zero amperage. When the bottom or negative half is removed, it eliminates the loading of the source.
                          Interesting - is this not what the Avramenko plug does to an AC sine wave? - basically turning it into a series of unidirectional pulses?
                          Bob

Comment

• Marc explanation

Originally posted by Belangers View Post
                            Hey Mikey,
                            I'm not one to come to the forums much, however, I haven't heard anybody speak much for the replications except for the Chinese fellow who decided to disclose what him and his team did to come up with Don's system, so, since my system I have discovered last night isn't the same as Don's, I'm going to stop calling it his and name it. I know what it is based upon, however, it isn't Tesla's either, not Kapanadze's, and the effect is an unknown effect that happens in Don's system as well. Since there isn't a name to the effect, I'm gonna name the effect the "Tesla Wireless Charger Effect".
                            That's awesome Marc

I can't say for sure if anybody else has done the same, and if they do, they could post their use and wattage, etc., but, I have an electrical testing company that do all sorts of professional electrical tests, and, if I bring my device to their shop, I will see if they'd like to sip on a few brews on my dime, check out the system while I show them what it's got and how it powers things up as Science has been stating is not possible, then, maybe they can perform a battery of tests to the circuit.
                            Better have a box of tea leaves on hand too. A little joke.

I am afraid if they try to test anything other than the conventional output , it isn't going to be accurate, because of the scalar energy to cold electricity conversion until the energy is transformed into DC voltage. I'm not sure if they will be able to even detect voltage at the diode,..........
                            They probably wouldn't have a clue, you are right.

.........so, my suggestion will be to get some of those high amperage/high wattage water kettle or speed kettles that are sold for making hot water for tea, then, utilize plain old mathematics to solve how much energy is being output in watts to boil water from the energy coming from the system, then, try to figure out the idle current of the nst at 35-40 volts ac that is being used to operate the system.
                            Exactly, that would take a tonne of current those baby batteries
                            just don't have

Since my batteries used equaled a 12 ah capability, there is limited energy the battery can output. In an ac system , to run the bulb I did, it uses 67 watts, as it is an old stoplight bulb (new in box). 67 watts/ 120v= .5583333 amps. 67 watts/12 volts = 5.5833333 amps. The input to the NST remains exactly the same as this, under load. Since the connections aren't made continuously in a loop, the system is not considered a closed system. Even if it was, the voltage isn't high enough to strike an arc in the spark gap. The energy crossing the spark gap is a plasma. When the energy becomes high enough, the plasma will start to emit photons, but, it does this when we turn the voltage up, then, if we drive it higher, it turns to an arc, then, back to plasma when it gets higher. This all seems to be related to a saturation of some sort, and it isn't easy to figure out why it does anything it is doing.

I don't know, let me think. I think the things
                            you describe are an in and out condition of your foundational
                            resonance value that you have calculated at a certain voltage and
                            when to change the voltage harmonics may appear?

Perhaps Eric Dollard would be able to shed some light on the situation as to exactly what is going on. I would like to say this.. The capacitors have pretty much everything to do with the circuit's load capability.
                            This is what we have been hearing, Yes. Eric? Let me look
                            for T-REX. Hey, Hello, HEY T-REX are you there? We will see.
                            Thanks Eric.

I have found a physics professor's explanation online that states that if we chop off the lower swing of the amplitude of a waveform and use only the top of the wave in a pulse train, the energy is supposedly infinite and will have an immeasurable output that has zero amperage.

That sounds better than my idea.

When the bottom or negative half is removed, it eliminates the loading of the source. Since it has a combination that amplifies an output, I am thinking it is automatically going to be the generation of scalar waves that makes this all happen, and, since we generate the power by battery, and pulse the power into the Earth, it is returning itself as only a negative orbiting electron flow that smashes into the positrons causing an emision of exponential energy at the battery, and, since electrons colliding with positrons annihilate each other the energy is converted into photons which is the emission of the plasma I am getting. I think this energy is infinite, we can make it whatever we want, depending on cap size and battery size. Then, once this has become what we need, the inverter is added with kickback diode to make the energy revert backwards into the battery, self charging and self adjusting to the load, eliminating the necessity of heavy wires too.
                            Too Much Marc Thank you Thank you now I'll have
                            something to reconsider. Get back to me and let me know what
                            you have discovered, looks like you are on a huge roll these days.

Comment

• Maybe it is worth beginning whith what was advised by Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by DigitalM View Post
                                Maybe it is worth beginning whith what was advised by Smith

Maybe?
                                That is one of the basic things to understand about Smith's system.

Comment

Working...
                                X