X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Dec 2015 a serious DON SMITH replicator made the tower
    version and is showing all 4 signals on an Oscilloscope. It is very
    clear on the phase relationship that he is producing a 90 degree
    and 180 degree out of phase REACTIVE POWER generator.

If done properly (similar to what Thane said) the primary input
    coil is unaffected by the secondary towers, Don said put as many
    receiver towers as you like.

I don't understand the video because the words are not in English.
    Maybe just said "I am testing"? I don't know.

Nice scope shots.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2u6EK-cD6g[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      Hey Med

Check out Kurt on this 2012 video of DON SMITH DEVICE up
      and running in OVERUNITY. The importance of the EARTH ground
      is shown and significantly increases your result. The majority of
      experimenters Doing these experiments on youtube are college
      students living in a one room apt, no ground connection to earth.

He shows the normal output that everyone gets about 80-90
      percent efficient probably but then shows how when the EARTH
      ground is connected this doubles output.

33watts input and output is an easy 73 watts plus the burning
      resistor for the scope probe. Peek to peek volts is 45 v so RMS
      is about 23v X 3.2 amps.

RMS = Peak x 0.707

The wall watt meter shows 33 watts.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGiD-OgYxKY[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox2NZBN87jA[/VIDEO]

Hey BroMikey!

i tested the mixed E-TBC using a proper earth ground, i just took the system outside, inserting a thick copper tube into the earth, the system wasn't affected by the earth ground, in other hand electrolyte capacitor worked better than no polarized capacitor, i think there's something related with the capacitor itself , this don't mean the earth hasn't a job in these device, but the system i am working with is a bit complicated , still in the beginning !

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
        Hey BroMikey!

i tested the mixed E-TBC using a proper earth ground, i just took the system outside, inserting a thick copper tube into the earth, the system wasn't affected by the earth ground, in other hand electrolyte capacitor worked better than no polarized capacitor, i think there's something related with the capacitor itself , this don't mean the earth hasn't a job in these device, but the system i am working with is a bit complicated , still in the beginning !
        Thanks Med for doing the work

I have seen these experiments and the frequency must be adjusted IF
        a ground is used the inside coil can be moved in or out to make this
        change. OR you can raise and lower the voltage on your variac too.

I am sure that you know this MED but maybe not everyone has looked
        at this experiment much so we need to talk about why the ground does
        not have an affect on the system.

IMPEDANCE

Impedance is a measurement of resistance based on the induction coil
        reacting at 1 frequency. Take 1 frequency say 10 khz, say the coil is
        running at that oscillation and you have no ground. No ground and the
        machine works good. Then a ground is added. This may not have any effect
        because your 10khz wave with all of it's harmonics may be a frequency
        that will repel or it's operation rejects the earth grounding connection waveform. So the harmonics cancel each other instead of adding to one
        another.

In radio rejection circuitry is common.

What we want is to build and tune circuits to do the opposite a sort
        of invitation circuit to energy from the ground. In rf work with radio the
        rejection tuning must be very accurate and so the same will be required
        when finding the proper harmonic that draws in earths power.

Earth grounds have an impedance relationship to your circuit due to
        possible resistance changes cause by the energy in the ground. Aerials
        and grounds only a few feet apart can be set up so you may tune
        your device to see the potential difference.

IF you or I tune our device while using an earth ground a light could be
        used to see if tuning with increase COP. The object is to to pump the
        energy in your circuit that will be attractive to the ground energy by
        way of harmonics of the base cycle values.

Every circuit is different maybe in some small way that will be enough
        to make it a must to use 2 grounds. 1 ground at the first sparkgap at
        the NST and 1 ground at the loading area on the output.

This is what DON used, 2 grounds.

The 2 grounds may only be 50 feet apart and each circuit must be
        able to vary voltage, frequency, sparkgap spacing IN THAT SECTION
        these all will change the circuit operational ability to interact with the
        EARTH'S TELLURIC CURRENTS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telluric_current

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomag...nduced_current

Once that range has been reached energy from the environment is
        then drawn into your circuit that may increase the circuits COP.

Here is a diagram that we have looked at before and comes from
        DON SMITH. 2 grounds. In Kurts video it maybe that his NST is
        grounded simply by plugging it into the wall. Then he adds one.

Thanks for listening to me ramble on.

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-28-2015, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• Hi BroMikey just a quick reply, i am adding your previously posted image from Don the commercial model, notice the large surface wire he used to connect the diodes, the capacitor banks, in other hands the diode used is rated 200A all this just to minimize the skin effect to the lowest possible state.

in 2001 Don video he stated there's a system work without the earth ground so there's something here as you said maybe a few serious are here ! more replicators will just speed up the work process !

Comment

• Hey Med

What you saw me last post is just about everything I know about the
            DON SMITH systems, which is not very much but I am trying to learn
            more. You say no ground? The one in the picture has no ground? It has
            wide straps of copper to the capacitors to REDUCE? Skin effect? I
            thought skin effect is where we might get the extra?

Why do we want to stop the skin effect?

Now I realize there is some differences with this device because it
            brings in the extra energy WITHOUT a ground. So where do you think
            this DON system gets the power in at?

Maybe a vortex in the coil?

Also, did anyone try this one?

Last edited by BroMikey; 12-29-2015, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Hey Med

What you saw me last post is just about everything I know about the
              DON SMITH systems, which is not very much but I am trying to learn
              more. You say no ground? The one in the picture has no ground? It has
              wide straps of copper to the capacitors to REDUCE? Skin effect? I
              thought skin effect is where we might get the extra?

Why do we want to stop the skin effect?

Now I realize there is some differences with this device because it
              brings in the extra energy WITHOUT a ground. So where do you think
              this DON system gets the power in at?

Maybe a vortex in the coil?

Also, did anyone try this one?

Hi Bro ,

skin effect can be used to get the extra energy only if minimized, this is one of the ideas behind the E-TBC, so we use aluminum foil as coil in the other hand it's a capacitor too, the induced electric field is useful here because it tend to charge the capacitor so you have extra energy in the foils ..

i don't mean the ground isn't useful, i stated this before, just thinking how to use it or when it's useful and when it's not ?

i didn't tried the above circuit, so i still don't have the answers to all your questions
              Last edited by med.3012; 12-29-2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• I had a thought yesterday about the spark gap in Don's devices. Maybe it's not driving L1. It is just over voltage protection against resonant rise. A regulator if you will. L1 is driven by single wire power transmission. When the voltage gets too high from resonant rise, THEN the spark gap fires and starts the process all over again. Then there is the ground. Seems to me if we want to get electrons from the ground we should have a positive ground to attract them. In Tesla's radiant energy patents for example, if the plate in the air is negatively charged, wouldn't the ground be the positive side of the circuit. The old cars with six volt systems used positive ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Pearson View Post
                  I had a thought yesterday about the spark gap in Don's devices. Maybe it's not driving L1. It is just over voltage protection against resonant rise. A regulator if you will. L1 is driven by single wire power transmission. When the voltage gets too high from resonant rise, THEN the spark gap fires and starts the process all over again. Then there is the ground. Seems to me if we want to get electrons from the ground we should have a positive ground to attract them. In Tesla's radiant energy patents for example, if the plate in the air is negatively charged, wouldn't the ground be the positive side of the circuit. The old cars with six volt systems used positive ground.
                  i agree with you , the spark gap in his resonance induction system don't driver L1 coil because this coil is already in energy balance mechanism..., it seem we have to drive heavy electrons to our system in order to gain a useful electric power, these electrons are very slow for our RADIO FREQUENCY OSCILLATING SYSTEM so we have to find a way how to attract them, the earth ground play this role, electrolyte capacitor also do something similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                    i agree with you , the spark gap in his resonance induction system don't driver L1 coil because this coil is already in energy balance mechanism..., it seem we have to drive heavy electrons to our system in order to gain a useful electric power, these electrons are very slow for our RADIO FREQUENCY OSCILLATING SYSTEM so we have to find a way how to attract them, the earth ground play this role, electrolyte capacitor also do something similar.
                    Okay great Med, I am beginning to see more and as I said I need
                    more time to understand what is happening. Just like a rotary sparkgap
                    that has other uses like lowering frequency, I am learning gaps have more
                    than one purpose. I time past I would look at these monstrosities making
                    fireworks right in the middle of a device and wonder what it was for.

Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                    Hi Bro ,

skin effect can be used to get the extra energy only if minimized, this is one of the ideas behind the E-TBC, so we use aluminum foil as coil in the other hand it's a capacitor too, the induced electric field is useful here because it tend to charge the capacitor so you have extra energy in the foils ..
                    Oh. I didn't realize why the aluminum wire was selected for
                    the coil but I see everyone does that. Maybe the aluminum is specified
                    for use in the patent? I don't remember if it was.

Originally posted by Jeff Pearson View Post
                    I had a thought yesterday about the spark gap in Don's devices. Maybe it's not driving L1. It is just over voltage protection against resonant rise. A regulator if you will. L1 is driven by single wire power transmission.
                    Yes positive grounds were something DAD and I worked with his really
                    old cars, I almost forgot.

Good point on sparkgaps as regulators. You see the more
                    I hear people talk about these systems, the more I get the idea what
                    I should be thinking.
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 12-30-2015, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• I agree. It means Don used variac to change frequency.
                      Capacitors and primary were roughly resonating with NST frequency and spark gap was used as protection from overvoltage to prevent capacitors damage.
                      It should work that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        I agree. It means Don used variac to change frequency.
                        Variacs raise and lower voltages, does that change the frequency (of course)
                        enough to tune a DON device? As far as I know frequency is adjusted
                        in a variety of ways but Don used a variac to control the NST input
                        so the output was less than 9000volts. He ran at 3000-4000 volts
                        off his NST this way.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVFHELDTdYc[/VIDEO]
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 12-30-2015, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Variacs raise and lower voltages, does that change the frequency (of course)
                          enough to tune a DON device? As far as I know frequency is adjusted
                          in a variety of ways but Don used a variac to control the NST input
                          so the output was less than 9000volts. He ran at 3000-4000 volts
                          off his NST this way.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVFHELDTdYc[/VIDEO]
                          Yes, variac change voltage. I said Don used it to change frequency because it is the only possible explanation if spark gap was used to limit voltage on capacitors. It makes sense - there are electronic circuits controlled by voltage - which change output frequency depending on input voltage.
                          That also means the key feature is the distance between primary and secondary so the primary tank circuit resonate without dampening.
                          I start to think it may work that way...

Comment

• This man says the key to his success was to make an adjustable
                            HV (High Voltage) homemade nanofarad capacitor with the nice
                            plastic laminates and aluminum foil.

Many people make all kinds of coils with no tuning cap on the high side.

This is the same work as one of DON SMITH, one of his devices
                            he made in the beginning to learn from.

SELF LOOPED OVER UNITY IS COMING.

Scope shots show more power on the output. Let's do it up.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAoo7u1KVSU[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aChi9WjR71s[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udx4TFr1ics[/VIDEO]

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                            Well the New Year has come. Greeting to all......!!

I hope everyone is enjoying any progress each has made
                            in understanding new energy forms.

I sure am.

And guess what? A secret admirer of DON SMITH and of course
                            Mr.Tesla has contacted me privately with some early pictures
                            of DON'S for your review.

It was brought to my attention after I made a post a few days
                            ago about a statement DON made in his video. Don was talking
                            about his board components and as DON gave a run down piece
                            by piece he pointed out his variac.

Now this is a standard variac we all have for experimenting with
                            right? That's right I have several. But this will not work.
                            It won't you say? Well I would say not because DON went out
                            of his way to point out his variac and specifically stated that it
                            needed to be THAT one for the sign transformers.

Our secret admirer may have gone to Don's events or just collected
                            data way back in the day but regardless here are the early pictures
                            YOU DON'T HAVE.

How can you stick to DON'S information and not have it all?

We are still gathering the right parts it seems.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-05-2016, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• "nst" neon sign transformer control

NST NEON SIGN TRANSFORMER CONTROL ABOVE & BELOW

I did some searching on NST controls and they are merely
                              dimmers. But they are a specific breed made for varying
                              the output of a NST from 100v-9000volts.

A normal Variac that we see everyone using has a huge
                              mass of copper winding that stores large amounts of energy.
                              This will throw off the impedance of the circuit DON shows.

The diac/Triac phase angle dimmer control must be made
                              to work with the input of the 9000volt NST that operates
                              as a switchmode device anyway.

But these dimmers are not just any dimmer as light dimmers
                              will fall flat on their faces at about 85 volts

NST NEON SIGN TRANSFORMER CONTROL
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 01-05-2016, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• A Teacher is Needed

In this video we find an excellent teaching on simple
                                resonant technique. Like the first DON SMITH board the
                                man in the video shows us how we are to set up the
                                transmitter side. Not precisely designated for DON's
                                but general depending on the size system you choose.

Finding the resonant peak is fun to watch.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKS1jVv1oHg[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF4SFL5RVeg[/VIDEO]
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 01-05-2016, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X