No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus footage 2 shows 2 groundings to earth.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW265RlFEeQ[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Thanks Marc
      I know you are showing us the basics to the Pelex here which
      is the opposing coil research. Just like the DON SMITH designs
      are based on. I value Marc B. and his input, I hope you will also.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM7xFY3mCgM[/VIDEO]

Marc Belanger 2 weeks ago

Don Smith devices are very effective and they DO work regardless what anybody says. DO NOT Listen to the critics, suppressionists, or anybody who says they could never work because they work unbelievably if you follow his equations... However, they are NOT safe to mess with as one device I have created, a single module in resonance linked to the second had started to gain momentum when I charged it up and without any loading on it, I got nothing, as soon as the next stage of the module was built, it started to charge and sound like the old capacitor charger on a camera flash, charging up, whistling... I'm not sure if it was supposed to do this, but I do believe the circuits are similar in nature. If you look at the camera flash circuits from a Fujitsu throw away camera, they are basically a slayer exciter which charges a capacitor for a one shot heavy load to fire the flash bulb at a very high intensity.. Don's circuits do this over and over, gaining momentum as they climb in wattage. The capacitors work in a different way than science says they would according to his theory and it is very accurate what he says. They are very dangerous as the circuit has the ability to drive a utility transformer into failure if we are not careful. This means it has the ability to drive 20 or more amps into the high voltage side of a 13,800 volt system transformer (single phase is 7970 volts.) I have measured loads up to 5900 watts with everything I could load the transformer with. Since I did not utilize the voltage divider he states to use, I was afraid i would just keep burning up resistors because of the heat dissipation, however, at the end of his circuit, we can use the resistors because cold electricity thrives and outputs more power through high resistances.. Those voltage divider resistors are in the megaohm value and they work just fine to power anything we want. The voltage output gets to 60hz at 120 volts, but, it will not remain stable at the exact voltage and frequency because it varies. The dangerous part to do is wind a transformer to step it down on our own adding capacitors to tune the coil, so, I suggest using a utility transformer where it comes with a tuned , matching set of weighed coils from the factory and will work efficiently, as well, consistently. The input of the transformer's high voltage bushing must be protected with a fuse at 20% lower than the max value of the transformer so it could not blow the coil. The transformer would certainly explode like a massive bomb if it were pushed with an overvoltage so it is vital the experiment is done in a sheltered, fire proof area before using an oil filled transformer since when they do overload and get hit with higher than normal voltages, they tend to fire up, explode, pop their top off and burst into flames shooting flaming oil everywhere. I have not experienced this because I have a variac powering the input and I have the ability to lower the voltage, keeping it in check as I tested the circuit. The output of the secondary (or low voltage bushing has the ability to easily kill anybody who touches it, but, I am only saying this due to the current it has the ability to push out. I have never touched the circuit so I do not know for sure as cold electricity usually works in the opposite manner with resistance than normal electricity).

Cold electricity powers bulbs of a lower wattage rating brighter and hotter than a higher wattage bulb for whatever reason. Motors and all sorts of other circuits work just fine, and, I even tested sensitive electronics with no noise or ill effects even though the waveform was all over the scope, making resonant markers where the screen was all sorts of neat looking chain like waves and multiple oscillations at the same time. It is very wierd how it works, but, I highly recommend that nobody try this at home unless they are an expert trained with the safety of extremely high voltage circuits since at one point I had two components too close together and has a fireball form and launch from the two conductors that weren't supposed to have high voltage at that extreme in that location because the spark gap should have fired and eliminated the discharge. The spark gap was way too close and didn't operate as it was supposed to, burning up several components , scaring the daylights out of me. I replaced the electrodes and the burned parts, one of the caps and off I went to test again, this time starting it up at a lower level and not exceeding the power level since I read the warnings don left in a question and answer page I found. Look these pages up and save the data before it disappears. You may wish to get trained if you wish to experiment with it, however, high voltage electrical safety is what you really need to understand, and, you will certainly need the proper PPE. These circuits are deadly and they draw in and output a different power than I have ever seen before. I used a flyback transformer from a television set with great success, but, then I listened to Don and tried an automotive coil which was the best by far.

I do get some interference when the circuit is used and I have much testing to do. I am not sure if we could build a faraday cage around the device and do not know if it would still draw it's energy in at that point, I will have to try it. I am still out of the correct voltages and many adjustments need to be made, as well, I have to study the phenomenon more when I have more time. It is exciting, but also scary at the same time. Many people would never believe it unless they saw it, however, the man never lied and 2 of the 6 experiments he displayed in a pdf so far work correctly, but, they are a ***** to tune of they are not built correctly, especially if the caps end up being in the wrong range. He warns us in the wbsite during a question and answer session of what to do and what not to do. It is rather interesting to know how he got the formulas, it's almost as if he spoke top somebody from another planet to do so.. How does one explain where he got that knowledge from of the capacitor's charges, their amperages given and the joule/coulombs equations that do not relate to common ohm's law? The only thing that is accurate is the voltage x amperage = wattage. It's amazing how the info he gives actually does what he says. We'd all say it was impossible until we watch him demonstrating the technology. Also, please do not try any of this .. if you do, it is strictly at your own responsibility because it is a fire hazard, a death trap, and, so dangerous.. The spark gap alone is scary, when it is tuned correctly, it seems safe, however, high voltages jump and we do NOT need to touch them to get killed, if the arc jumps from the components to you, I could guarantee you won't be around long to speak about it.. that is how powerful the devices can be if tuned correctly and built within his specification. some folks claim to get 2000 watts out up to 4500 watts (the best claim I have seen).

I paid attention and got enough to max the transformer out and I used my 15kVA transformer. The likelyhood of being stronger than this... Yes, I think it could easily drive a 10 kVA and a 15KVA and still have more power, however, I do not have the applianxces and other devices to load more than maybe 7500 watts at one time all on the same breaker panel. I used GFI circuits for the entire time in the event something happened, and, I did test them for functionality. They do work as they are suppoised to somehow..
      Last edited by BroMikey; 12-22-2015, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• Here is another post by Marc off of YOUTUBE telling to man
        is this video that it is the closest replication to Don's on the
        web that he has seen.

In the second video notice the large resistors used for tuning at
        a lab in the Ukraine. Then a NST (Neon Sign Transformer) is replaced
        with a very large flyback style HV unit.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vowN5BFGW1c[/VIDEO]

Marc Belanger 2 weeks ago

this is a very good replication.. probably the only replication showing the coil being the identical to Don's without reversing the direction of the coil at the half way point.. Have you shared any information about the coil or has this been made from the information seen online? Is this the Zilano replication with the design criteria I have seen on Patrick J Kelly's Free Energy Chapters from the Don Smith informational regarding the Zilano replication? I am just curious because I have replicated identically what I saw in the schematics online and the closest I get to perfect functionality is the use of pre-built 5kV enclosed gas discharge tubes with a 5 turn primary, 18.5 turn separated secondary and high amperage 12 kV diodes with cooling fins on them because they become screaming hot. I literally fear the high voltage section because I had a plasma ball discharge from it when the outputs were too close and this means that we are in the area of the megawatt range of production but I am using a 12 volt Ichiban neon transformer for a car that uses like 15ma at 12vdc source current and I can't get the output frequency to drop, however, I am looking to stiffen the output by trying varistors to limit my voltage instead of the voltage divider since there is no way a voltage divider would ever allow the energy athigh amperage to flow through without burning the resistor to give me the output amperage I want at 120 or 240 vac output. I am curious about the air coil at the end of Don's circuit to see if you have tried building this? I think this is the device from Tesla's article to create amperage from the signal which would have two coils, l1 and l2, with an L3 coil as a cross vector induction to draw amperage out of the signal. I think this is key, but am unsure because I haven't heard Don speak of this yet in his videos. Please let me know how you've made out. You show 1000w out with a rather small battery.. I am wondering if you've succeeded to get more of an output giving you a loop to recharge the battery and power traditional appliances without burning them up? Thank you.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2_gvWEa7tc[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Here is a quick set of files showing how DON S. used EARTH GROUNDS

Some reading then a divider then the placement of the "EARTH GROUNDS"

To miss the fact that Don used earth grounds is to miss how his
          circuit transferred and converted high frequency oscillations down
          to a usable freqs, it wasn't just caps and coils that did the filtering.

Good ole Mama Earth filtering and smoothing, Clarence says that
          this is a must placing the earth connection in 2 spots.

Comment

• Hello BroMikey, I have really good time reading your post, this specific one is very very interesting because you have all the info to replicate, somebody did it follow the instruction? have a good result? somebody follow the exact direction?
            Thanks. Hope 2016 bring us some freedom.

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all....

Leo48
              Every problem has always at least two solutions: Find.
              The strength of the strong and able to traverse the ordeal with calm eyes.

Comment

• maybe this video goes along with the above text.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vqZuyDVRRI

regards, editor

Comment

• Originally posted by fer123 View Post
                  Hello BroMikey, I have really good time reading your post, this specific one is very very interesting because you have all the info to replicate, somebody did it follow the instruction? have a good result? somebody follow the exact direction?
                  Thanks. Hope 2016 bring us some freedom.
                  Thanks Fer

I received a better copy of DON SMITH'S earlier notes, from what I
                  can see all over the web there is always some confusion as to which
                  of the many devices Don's note may applies to. Earth grounding is
                  not always mentioned but in this early copy the grounds are shown
                  and the placement of ground to specific electronic components.

Very few people have a working example shown on YOUTUBE and
                  what is there is mostly beginner setups that are never completed.

If you look back in this thread you will see one of the most
                  comprehensive beginner testing ever done before the public
                  that shows excellent results, his name is KURT.

Another DON SMITH device I have not found to be replicated
                  is the long coil with a plate capacitor splitting coil in the middle.

The DON SMITH PDF that Patrick Kelly pasted on when he retired
                  has so much in it sometimes is hard to decide which set of plans
                  with notes go to the right idea.

I think there is so much information that experimenters become
                  over whelmed and then confused.

The thing that needs to be stressed with many coil pulsing designs
                  is found in the Tesla diagrams where grounding will play a very important
                  roll in the collection and transfer of energy. What I am saying is so simple
                  it sounds silly but I didn't not realize the significance in the past so
                  learning first that grounds were used and how helps.

It helps me to understand why everyone has missed the full operation
                  theory which seems to the reason we still can not get extra energy
                  easily. Experimenter will accidentally stumble on it, they show tests
                  and WONDER should a ground be used? This leaves very few that are
                  sure about these critical connections.

Comment

• Thanks BroMikey, the info is great, hope somebody can replicate it with success
                    I am for the moment focus in Mr Clarence replication but in the future maybe I'll put one hundred on it. Wish the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by fer123 View Post
                      Thanks BroMikey, the info is great, hope somebody can replicate it with success
                      I am for the moment focus in Mr Clarence replication but in the future maybe I'll put one hundred on it. Wish the best.
                      That information I posted IS from Clarence, he spent years following
                      all of the guys like DON who work on the Tesla stuff, bucking coils
                      and high voltages drawing in extra, some say from the air or surroundings
                      and some say it comes from the ground.

What I am doing it studying the common ideas in each experimental
                      setup and so far it looks like the extra can be had many ways.

We know from Clarence work that the toroids produce amps and coils
                      and other coils have volts on one end while amps appear o the other end.
                      This is dependent if it is CCW or CW direction of the wire winding.

BUT according to many "THE CAPACITOR" is an overunity device.

I have more to learn.

Comment

• I see this picture of an old Tesla patent and if anyone knows
                        what the circled area is, let me know. Maybe that is half of the
                        spark gap?

Also I have posted this video
                        that works something like one of DON SMITH'S devices in that
                        one version DON had a small HV Tesla coil with 3 Tesla coil receivers.

Always using a good earth ground. Naturally we all know that the
                        circuits are used to drive the transmitter Tesla coil set and also
                        used to collect energy from the receivers, converting it to a lower
                        more usable voltage.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIqEHc9_Bwo[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nxKqfkkndw[/VIDEO]
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 12-26-2015, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• very interesting post BroMikey thanks so much !

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                            very interesting post BroMikey thanks so much !
                            Thanks so much Med

I am glad to see your works also, very few people are getting any
                            extra energy, I am new to these energy circuits where I have tried
                            to understand how it works. 2012 I built some Bedini circuits.

A few like Clarence are showing real results with Tesla based systems.

I think the Tesla based DON SMITH work is a good place to look. No
                            one in the last one hundred years has shown a practical OVERUNITY
                            motor or circuit. All we get are claims that in a year they will or maybe
                            someday while they claim to be the most advanced users around the
                            world.

I think many who have one working are unable to share for other
                            reasons.

I am looking now for bucking coil arrangements running HV. I want a pole
                            transformer or maybe I could put this 3 phase welding transformer by
                            Hobart down into some mineral oil. It is 240/480 to 40volts.

Something has to be done and very few have any answers. I know better
                            than that because OU is being done everywhere. The ones who have it
                            working are afraid to share on a public comod.

The forum yuppies attack rational thinkers, while they have no video,
                            no text, no nothing. I can't believe it. Nobody can show a simple
                            table top OU experiment that is proof.

It's always down played. Patrick did it, he has a circuit that runs and
                            keeps the battery charged. Clarence has a couple devices for proof, also
                            Dave had one that worked but went up in smoke due to poor electronics.

I want something that makes a good amount of power but we need
                            to start small. I see your circuits, pretty good stuff MED

So few are serious here.
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 12-26-2015, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                              Thanks so much Med

I am glad to see your works also, very few people are getting any
                              extra energy, I am new to these energy circuits where I have tried
                              to understand how it works. 2012 I built some Bedini circuits.

A few like Clarence are showing real results with Tesla based systems.

I think the Tesla based DON SMITH work is a good place to look. No
                              one in the last one hundred years has shown a practical OVERUNITY
                              motor or circuit. All we get are claims that in a year they will or maybe
                              someday while they claim to be the most advanced users around the
                              world.

I think many who have one working are unable to share for other
                              reasons.

I am looking now for bucking coil arrangements running HV. I want a pole
                              transformer or maybe I could put this 3 phase welding transformer by
                              Hobart down into some mineral oil. It is 240/480 to 40volts.

Something has to be done and very few have any answers. I know better
                              than that because OU is being done everywhere. The ones who have it
                              working are afraid to share on a public comod.

The forum yuppies attack rational thinkers, while they have no video,
                              no text, no nothing. I can't believe it. Nobody can show a simple
                              table top OU experiment that is proof.

It's always down played. Patrick did it, he has a circuit that runs and
                              keeps the battery charged. Clarence has a couple devices for proof, also
                              Dave had one that worked but went up in smoke due to poor electronics.

I want something that makes a good amount of power but we need
                              to start small. I see your circuits, pretty good stuff MED

So few are serious here.

i agree with you, it's not easy to find all the answers for critical questions that we meet in this dusty way, Don device is one of the most difficult system since it's based on pulse technology, i am able to light a bulb (220v/100w) with my system but the capacitor need a lots of time to be charged, i have some difficulty with electronic-- using the spark gap to achieve the resonance isn't the best solution--- there's another key in the capacitor banks that have to be charged but i have to do some experiments.

anyway it's always good to learn something new, maybe the next year will bring good news, i hope ...

thanks again my friend

Comment

• Hey Med

Check out Kurt on this 2012 video of DON SMITH DEVICE up
                                and running in OVERUNITY. The importance of the EARTH ground
                                is shown and significantly increases your result. The majority of
                                experimenters Doing these experiments on youtube are college
                                students living in a one room apt, no ground connection to earth.

He shows the normal output that everyone gets about 80-90
                                percent efficient probably but then shows how when the EARTH
                                ground is connected this doubles output.

33watts input and output is an easy 73 watts plus the burning
                                resistor for the scope probe. Peek to peek volts is 45 v so RMS
                                is about 23v X 3.2 amps.

RMS = Peak x 0.707

The wall watt meter shows 33 watts.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGiD-OgYxKY[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox2NZBN87jA[/VIDEO]
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 12-27-2015, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X