Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clarence View Post

my name is just a DIRTY WORD to the majority of the members so I just took my success and left and quit posting.

Clarence
    Not to me Clarence

You are one of many who are treated like a liar for more than one reason, but people here will believe you. The one's that come and go here are trolls and don't stay long in the face of so much success

Your posts like this one really thrill the rest of us who KNOW the possibilities.

I am a new experimenter who is learning fast and want to thank you for your persistent struggle to connect with those of us who live for the adventure of experimenting outside the box.

It doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
      Clarence
      I hope I did not offend you over there, If so I sincerely apologize .

with much respect and Gratitude.

Chet K
      Hello RAMSET,

I always considered you as respectful support and appreciated your posts on a regular basis. thank you Sir. I don't know how well my intrusion into this thread will be appreciated or not. I just wanted to give them the news that there was actually a new alternative out there. I finally went ahead and worked up a definitive information sheet for exactly how to build my unit and relayed it to another member who was not going to be able to build except later because of personal limitations, so that he would have all the information available for later use.

If you and all the other members would like I can post that information but I won't do it without permission. maybe you can ask the admin and see.
      not up to me.

thanks and much respect Sir.

Clarence
      Last edited by clarence; 04-11-2015, 06:09 PM. Reason: type error

Comment

• Clarence,

I for one would like to have your information packet as I am working up a experiment on tesla's stinging impulse rays as we speak. Would like to modify and morph the device from Don Smith, to B&L also if that seems to be a better approach.

I am not a face stomper, unlike some that I have had the lot to experience in my sojurn on many a forum, here included. On the contrary, the more clear and concise the communication, the better. Working in this tech. sure does bring out the darker side of people, whether its by plan or not, it is dishheartening. I have also left some of the more contentious forums and considered leaving this one as well, but there needs to be a counterbalance to help some of the newbys coming up.

Thank you for presenting what you have done. If there is something you think I can help with, then ask away.

Ken

Comment

• Replication

Hey Clarence

Thanks 4 the heads up and where your stuff is. Doing some compiling now.

Comment

• Clarence
            I can assure you there will be no interruptions from members At Overunity.com at this thread .

the floor is yours here.
            and I will post anything you wish over there.

thx
            Chet
            If you want to Change the world
            BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
              Clarence
              I can assure you there will be no interruptions from members At Overunity.com at this thread .

the floor is yours here.
              and I will post anything you wish over there.

thx
              Chet

thanks RAMSET! I have attached the HOW, WHY, AND METHOD information I spoke of. please remind the members that there in no need for experimentation with this unit. if they will just look at the latest photo I have attached and do just like what they see it will work without a hitch. I use what you see everyday at different intervals to power my fridge or microwave or kitchen appliances or shop vac, etc.,etc.,etc. when i am thru and leave the house I turn it off to limit the usage on the components. they have 2 year warranty but I intend to be using then a long time.today I was using it for a little over 4 hours and all the time the charger kept the battery at a constant 13.0 volts. the charger as you can see IS powered by the output of the Captor . what does that tell you. I also attached the 00 post which gives A mega amount of vital information.

I would like for all members to know that this device will simply NOT work with out the needed ground rod set up. It just wont!
              another thing to keep in mind is that this unit is not cheap to build. I would estimate that about 2000.00 went into mine possibly more.
              also the location that the member is in will determine how well the unit performs and how many ground rods he will need. that's also a lot of physical work to be done.
              Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Been a ruff few days

Clarence
                I hope you realize there are many fellows completely intrigued by
                your device and its claims at all the forums.

I am Looking forward to more peaceful interactions and hopefully a better
                understanding of how your device "do what it Do".

and I know that will take some cooperation with a build /replication.
                here and elsewhere,.. we have been doing group builds and funding
                people with the skills and ability to do this and do it well.

I suppose this is the way to move forward here too.

if you are comfortable speaking on the phone I would like to speak with you.
                ChetKremens@Gmail.com .

if not that is perfectly fine too, I speak with most active experimenters and scientists
                on these few forums and have absolutely no agenda other than the desire to
                leave this world a better place than I found it.

All is for open source of course .

Thx

Chet
                Last edited by RAMSET; 04-11-2015, 09:54 PM.
                BE that change !!

Comment

• Thank you

Clarence, thank you for offering your information packet. Thanks for giving people here a chance. I will study your information and start to inventory what parts I have for a replication. If the pure sine wave inverter is critical instead of a modified square wave inverter, then it will be quite a while before I can proceed. I will also brave the vipers and check out the Other Forum to see what is posted on the threads there.

Thanks again for being willing to share.

Ken

Comment

• Originally posted by kenssurplus View Post
                    Clarence, thank you for offering your information packet. Thanks for giving people here a chance. I will study your information and start to inventory what parts I have for a replication. If the pure sine wave inverter is critical instead of a modified square wave inverter, then it will be quite a while before I can proceed. I will also brave the vipers and check out the Other Forum to see what is posted on the threads there.

Thanks again for being willing to share.

Ken
                    hello kenssurplus,

Yes the pure sine wave inverter is needed. at any time in any way I can help with info or photos I would be delighted.

for me it was a pure JOY to at last find a devise that just did what it was supposed to do and at regular household voltage 120 volts AC/60 HZ or 220 volts AC/50 HZ if overseas. it does have the laborious problem of the many ground rods but that is just the reality of it. it takes what it takes.

some areas because of the geomagnetic location take more than others but I just had to keep pushing along until I overcame the problem.
                    my location was really lousy I found out. it took the 60 rods for my site and then I just barely squeaked by. members should be aware that it might take quite some effort to succeed. but its really according to what you want to do or not. me, I never looked back. glad I didn't. I wish all members well.

thanks again.

Clarence

Comment

• Thanks Clarence

I know you have explained this so many times and you get tried of the repeats.

Still I know it is going to be worth it all. So many experiments could employ such a trap as this one you have posted. It will be interesting to see who throws one together first. And what they get.

From what the Patents show the core material is not all that critical to see the effect so a microwave over transformer core could be used for testing.

I need to be sure on all of the turns so I will use your latest diagram.

The word is out on this replication and the results from other replicators is bound to be good. Such and easy setup.

Plus you are making it so easy for us.

It's gonna be free energy for all.

Comment

• Glad to see you here Clarence!
                        Hope it will not turn like the last place...
                        How about the geomagnetic field in your location? i mean does it fit with the map indication?
                        Last edited by Wistiti; 04-12-2015, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• spend some time reading

It would probably be a good idea to read a bit of the other thread at OU.Com
                          even just read Clarence's posts .

you will find Clarence only endorses a true replication and he has very carefully outlined what is required to do that.

switching and swapping or changing has been highly discouraged .

@ Clarence it was good to speak with you, looking forward to more Chats.
                          @ All
                          one thing that I will be doing is working with the vendor for the cores next week, so as to get appropriate specs for overseas replicators to access in their countries.
                          I live less than a two hour drive from the vendor and will be visiting them next week.

Chet K
                          BE that change !!

Comment

• I might have to have a go at this. Just checked my geomag map. I'm up over 100nT whatever that means. Looks pretty high compared to the rest of the country anyway. Just need to buy an inverter.
                            Stew Art Media

Comment

• Can we Please move the Barbosa and Leal discussion to the new thread

@Clarence and All:

Rather than cluttering this Don Smith thread with unrelated stuff about Barbosa and Leal, I created a new thread here for the discussion of Barbosa and Leal replications:
                              Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...n-details.html

It makes more sense to start a brand new thread and include all information on the replications, etc., in the new thread, to make it easy for people to find all the information.
                              This way we also keep this Don Smith thread clear for Don Smith related stuff.

Thanks and Happy experimenting!
                              Last edited by level; 04-12-2015, 03:33 AM.
                              level

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                Thanks Clarence

I know you have explained this so many times and you get tried of the repeats.

Still I know it is going to be worth it all. So many experiments could employ such a trap as this one you have posted. It will be interesting to see who throws one together first. And what they get.

From what the Patents show the core material is not all that critical to see the effect so a microwave over transformer core could be used for testing.

I need to be sure on all of the turns so I will use your latest diagram.

The word is out on this replication and the results from other replicators is bound to be good. Such and easy setup.

Plus you are making it so easy for us.

It's gonna be free energy for all.
                                Hello BroMikey,

No the microwave transformers wont work. they designed the patent worfing to purposely throw people off so they would fail if they tried to replicate their device. sad to say it works almost every time as in your case. the actual device they used in their devises involved toroids. I have attached a photo of one of what they actually used.

hurry up and throw togethers are doomed to failure from the start. the problem is that this most often leads to discouragement of other members.
                                if you will slow down and read the information i posted here and just look at and observe the last updated photo I posted here and follow the circuits as they clearly show themselves and use torroids with their windings in the correct direction -- you will have success. this unit is NOT an experiment in ANY fashion it is a finished productive unit that works as is. the use of the ground rods is a necessary item or the unit will NOT work.

the ground rods can be a pain in the butt and are expensive however without them the unit will NOT work. its just that simple. I would hope that you follow the information I gave out and treat your self to an enjoyable success.
                                i also have attached a photo of the toroids I used.

thanks,

Clarence
                                Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X