• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You might look at Henry Moray's work
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Relationships to the E. V. Gray Technology

Dear Don Smith Aficionados,

It appears that Mr. Smith has approached this Free Energy challenge from several angles.

I find his discussions about "demagnetization" processes in a transformer core (or similar structure) being very close to what appears to have been foundation of the E. V. Gray Technology.

Could any of you point me in the proper direction as to where Mr. Smith might have employed opposing magnetic coils in one of his development circuits. I know he worked with resonate system, however I would be more interested in pulsed circuits.

Thank you in advance for saving me the time to review these 345+ pages in this fine thread.

You can leave a post here or email me at mmckay@simplecgrinnell.com if you have some good insight into this subject matter.

Mark McKay, PE

Comment

• Don Smith Coil Winds

Hey Mark

I will find you more but this is what I see all of the time on Don Smith windings. In this document CCW and CW coils are shown. When I find good documents like this one I will put them up. Bi-filar of course is used in some of his many builds by other replicators. I really have not got a handle on all his stuff yet. It is all of the goods from here.
        http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/Zilano2.pdf

Enjoy, Mike

PS More links

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...d-true-12.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ranslation.pdf

Originally posted by Spokane1 View Post
        Dear Don Smith Aficionados,

It appears that Mr. Smith has approached this Free Energy challenge from several angles.

I find his discussions about "demagnetization" processes in a transformer core (or similar structure) being very close to what appears to have been foundation of the E. V. Gray Technology.

Could any of you point me in the proper direction as to where Mr. Smith might have employed opposing magnetic coils in one of his development circuits. I know he worked with resonate system, however I would be more interested in pulsed circuits.

Thank you in advance for saving me the time to review these 345+ pages in this fine thread.

You can leave a post here or email me at mmckay@simplecgrinnell.com if you have some good insight into this subject matter.

Mark McKay, PE
        Last edited by BroMikey; 11-25-2014, 06:14 AM.

Comment

• 85% The Same Technology

Dear BroMikey

Thanks for posting that schematic. It just so happens that that circuit appears to be about 85% of the system that Mr. Hackenberger used in the Gray Technology. The kernal being the single core with opposing windings operating in flyback mode.

The big divergance is the employment of a back end lead acid battery in the Gray output circuit. Somehow the harvested non-classical energy had to be processed, modified, filtered, modulated, or something by the electrochemical reaction in the battery in order to perform its magic.

I shall download the listed links and see if I can extract further information for my exploration.

Again thanks for the reference drawing.

Mark McKay, PE

Comment

• Earth Ground vs Wet Cell Battery

Dear Gray or Smith researchers,

In reviewing some of the Smith technology I see that an Earth Ground is a required circuit feature.

The Gray technology doesn't use an Earth Ground but was able to produce a verified COP of 282.0 (at 7.5 kW)

I have read in a Tesla patent somewhere that the master claimed an Earth ground could be replaced with a connection to a negative battery terminal. He said that a ground was generally more convenient.

Perhaps in the Gray technology the large battery array (up to 1200 Ahr) takes the place of the Earth Ground that is used in the Smith technology.

If this is indeed true then the Gray and Smith technologies are even closer together from an overall prespective. It would be nice to fully understand just what the Battery or Earth Ground provides. Perhaps they are both a source of low energy charge carriers?

Another big differance between Gray and Smith. The Smith approach utilizes electrical energy that is derived directly from his converter circuit. The Gray system took this energy and ran it through a repulsion pulse motor where this kind of energy could produce torque at about 1000X greater than classical electricity.

The Gray team did attempt to make a converter that could utilize this novel energy directly. It was called the "Static" generator. At best it had an un verified claimed COP of about 4.0. Apparently, by allowing this novel converted energy to act against an opposing coil had the ability to greatly increase the harvested performance. The output torque of the pulse motor was used to drive a classical electrical generator (10 HP).

Does anyone know if Mr. Smith attempted to make some kind of rotary torque converter with the output of his electrical oscillators?

Mark McKay, PE

Comment

• Originally posted by Spokane1 View Post
              Dear Gray or Smith researchers,

I have read in a Tesla patent somewhere that the master claimed an Earth ground could be replaced with a connection to a negative battery terminal. He said that a ground was generally more convenient.

Mark McKay, PE
              I saw lasersaber and Mr.Clean both do some looping experimental where the light would run on with no input only a negative terminal still connected on the battery. At first the negative needed by after a time it would still run the light with no ground or negative.

All of the experiments I saw from these two guys employed the reverse wound or bifilar wound coils like the Akula circuits have an off shoot of Kapagen/Don Smith/Bi-toroid.

I followed quite a few of Mr Cleans and he spent years doing DON Smith circuits with only a limited degree of success but when he found Thanes BiTT he was able to loop.

I think we are closer today than ever before as a collective.

Thanks for all of your fine efforts to further this work.

Mikey

Comment

• Mark

It all ends up in experiments we cannot preform, some very basic old experiments of electrostatic induction but done in complete vacuum.I proposed such experiments but obviously there is no interest in determining the role of ground and much more...The world is blind and don't want any change
                However I realized we can learn much from the past... if you know any old good expert on vacuum tubes and at least one good physicist.Then I would ask them : how long the tiny filament in vacuum tube can throw out electrons ? A year , two or 10 years ? how is that possible ?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                  Mark

It all ends up in experiments we cannot preform, some very basic old experiments of electrostatic induction but done in complete vacuum.I proposed such experiments but obviously there is no interest in determining the role of ground and much more...The world is blind and don't want any change
                  However I realized we can learn much from the past... if you know any old good expert on vacuum tubes and at least one good physicist.Then I would ask them : how long the tiny filament in vacuum tube can throw out electrons ? A year , two or 10 years ? how is that possible ?
                  Boguslaw, I would ask a similar question of you,
                  how long the tiny filament in light bulb can throw out light ? A year , two or 10 years ? how is that possible ?
                  Same principal. Come on, stay on track.
                  _

Comment

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                    Boguslaw, I would ask a similar question of you,
                    how long the tiny filament in light bulb can throw out light ? A year , two or 10 years ? how is that possible ?
                    Same principal. Come on, stay on track.
                    Yes, The filament wire in a bulb is a good example for the same question.

Boguslaw, have you heard of the Avogadro number? It can give answer to you:

The Mole and Avogadro's Constant - Chemwiki

After you have studied the Examples at the bottom, you can figure out the number of atoms in a piece filament, made of Wolfram for instance, estimating its weight as (let's say) 1-2 gramm for a filament. After you have the number of atoms, you look up in book or in the web that how many electons one Wolfram atom has and multiply the two.

Huge numbers are involved and this can explain a long lifetime of 10 or even more years for vacuum tubes if they are not abused of course. Transmitting tubes lifetime are worse than that of receiver tubes of course, there have been tube types with separate cathode structure which are heated up by a filament and the separate material emits electrons.

Addition: after you have the number of electrons, theoretical lifetime may be received if you consider a given current heating the filament, then the number of Coulomb charges involved and then the (life) time.

some help: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...6101801AAdlWvN
                    Also a good link: https://www.physicsforums.com/thread...object.664228/

Gyula
                    Last edited by gyula; 11-27-2014, 11:23 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

• The source of the Gray Energy

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                      Mark

Dear boguslaw,

I know that you have done a fair amount of work exploring variations of the Gray "Converter Element Switching Tube" (CEST) that was patented in 1986. Furthermore I understand that you have run across some interesting observations in your experiments. This is great, but HV processes in a vacuum is a study in its own right. Recent disclosures from Mr. George Durnford (the investor) concerning an audio recording of Mr. Hackenberger (Gray's engineer) clearly states that the source of the non-classical energy was the converter transformer. From my study this was originally made from two modified ignition coils and operated with a mechanical vibrator. The coils were taken out of their cans and placed so that the two cores would magnetically oppose each other. They were charged up in fly-back fashion and allowed to discharge a string of pulses into storage capacitors. The HV secondary's were isolated from the primary. The primary was center tapped so that it could operate in push-pull mode.

The CSET was never a source of the free energy. It was a "Switching Tube" to control the discharge of the capacitors. Later it was replaced with an Ignitorn which worked much better.

It was Peter Lindemann who proposed that the CSET was the magic behind the technology. That was a pretty good idea back in his 2000 book. With the little evidence / technical information we had back them that was the best anyone could come up with. We know a whole lot more now.

Apparently an Earth Ground or the negative pole of a wet-cell battery needs to be present to supply some important ingredient to this novel process.It appears to be a required component of the isolated secondary side of the converter.

So, you don't have to worry about a vacuum, silver electrodes, carbon resistors, HV anode, LV anode, multiple perforated grids, and all the other stuff that went along with CEST technology. Forget that approach. It was never the source of the OU in the first place. However it did make for a great Red Herring and it might have something going for it in its own right. But this is not what the Gray team was really working with.

Anyway I just wanted to mention that the design of one of the Don Smith circuits and the ongoing evolving transformer design of the Hackenberger Converter are very close. I don't know where Mr. Smith got his ideas from but to me it appears that he was on to something. From what I have read so far he was into an RF resonance concept. Well, the Gray technology uses pulses which contain a wide band of frequencies in the range that Mr. Smith recommended. Perhaps the RF is only needed for a short period of time to some how impact the magnetic domains in the space where the opposing magnetic fields are operating.

These Low Voltage transformer experiments are ones that we can perform right now and with not much money needed for components. However, the money needed for instrumentation is another matter.

I'm still doing my work in the 6 Amp range (the limit of the MOSFET's). I'm also working with just one primary (rather than the required opposing two primaries). I need to learn and understand just what all these observed wave forms mean. So far the circuit does not behave like a classical chopper converter. The primary capacitance causes a huge in rush current that messes up the nice linear current rise shown in the technical texts on the subject. Right now I'm using 5 turn primaries that are composed of 1.25" copper bands 0.020" thick 5' long. I'm still using a ferrite core, but plan to change to laminated Silicon Steel and then some 55% Nickel Steel.

Mark McKay, PE

Comment

• . From my study this was originally made from two modified ignition coils and operated with a mechanical vibrator. The coils were taken out of their cans and placed so that the two cores would magnetically oppose each other.
                        interesting
                        SCIENCE
                        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• little different but still working

hi all, i havent been working on the Smith stuff for a while, i may return to it but i have been working mainly on Magnifying Transmitter stuff.

Just wanting to share here cause its such a mix anyway

pt 15 TMT Magnifying Transmitter, Toroid, Filter, 3 mA Current draw
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvsOrFpbK68

and Akula's Tesla coil/Kapanadze being the objective with big boy lights, not just LEDs..
                          Attached Files
                          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                          In the expert's mind there are few.
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Hi Kurt!

When I first saw your post and read it I said to myself: I will connect this guy with Kurt! Well, it was already you! Lol

About your video:

Very Nice result as used to

I Very Like too your 1 ohm pure linear resistor and your little scope; these show how willing you are about to show trustfully results

BTW, what is an "imput filter"? What for is it and how it works? Please.

Then, which coils are connected with the tiny wire? The aluminum coils?

Nice to see the same with light bulbs

Best regards,
                            Didier
                            Trying to understand perfectly something, observing by one's self to check the truth, is the only way to skills and to protect oneself from false data and rumors.

Comment

• Duncan

I think it was Duncan I saw doing something like this. Keeping an eye on your work. I have a lot to learn but will catch up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuoISZAlFAc

From what i gather the input coil or filter or choke helps helps keep the energy going in the right direction?

Also the 3ma draw? at 12vdc= .003 X 12 = .036 or 1/27th of a watt and it looks like you are getting 20 watts of light.

Thanks for all the hard work man, I don't take you for granted.

Mikey

PS just watched the video I posted about TIGER telling the real story of how synchronizing the transmitter and receivers is done or how a nuclear response is achieved. At this point a large 1 microfarad cap will suck up a huge amount of energy from the ground (Earth ground?)

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                              hi all, i havent been working on the Smith stuff for a while, i may return to it but i have been working mainly on Magnifying Transmitter stuff.

Just wanting to share here cause its such a mix anyway

pt 15 TMT Magnifying Transmitter, Toroid, Filter, 3 mA Current draw
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvsOrFpbK68

and Akula's Tesla coil/Kapanadze being the objective with big boy lights, not just LEDs..
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 12-02-2014, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Reactive current transformer Rudolf Klavdievich Katargin, Alexander Yevgenievich Soldatov
                                US 8363426 B2

Comment

Working...
                                X