Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly Back Driver

Hello Gedfire,

YES YES it is good to be back and to hear from you! loved your input!

@ ALL
    am working on my Driver first (post #10424 circuit shown) - I got a 30kv 20ma 15k-60kHz FLYPVM500
    from Information Unlimited - and stripped the primary and utiliy coils off and rewound primary (80 turns) and utility (40 turns) both with #26 silver coated
    teflon insulated wire. am now determining the induction uf for primary and utility. will find capacitance for parallel on primary to set driver at 32 KHZ.
    the zener diode with the resister shown in the driver circuit serve as a voltage limiting action to keep the battry supply from going OVER 12 volts!! I found out the hard way in the past that any 12v battry puts out (fresh battry) 13.75 volts
    and that EXTRA VOLTS ABOVE 12v IS WHAT HEATS UP THE 2n3055 transistor!!! at or under 12 volts it WILL run cool!
    I finally read the specs on the 2n3055 and it said 12 VOLTS ONLY!!! BINGO.
    Ben Krasno video and Josef Bogin info which are part of my driver circuit now limit the BEMF across the transistor to keep it from over volting also!

I am only looking for a low voltage of 360 v output by my driver. that across my L1 will give me 2400 v (aprox) thru my L2. (later I will add the second L2 receiver next to this DIPOLE setup to supply my residential household transformer.

WORKING!
    BTW : GED & ALL the thumbnail SHOWS an excellent place to calculate whatever coil info you could need -type the thumbnail info into your search box and upload it - then I click on the HELICAL COIL on the home page!!

as always, mike onward!
    Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
      It will be nice that somebody take all Роман Карноухов public domain videos, translate it on several languages and make one DVD/CD Akula Free Energy Generator Video Reference Manual.

I think the best man to do this Energetic Revolution job is SteveP from Overunity.com forum. He was translated allmost all Akula videos and personally know Роман Карноухов. Several months ago he was several hours witness of Akula Free Energy Generator together with Tiger2007 in Akula's home.

So i think is a best way to get the answers from the first hand - asking SteveP and he will ask Роман Карноухов and give you needed answers.

Роман Карноухов channel
      Роман Карноухов - YouTube

SteveP channel
      Kanal von stivep1 - YouTube

HIGH TECH NAZISM

You should know that Tube is directly tracked and real-time censured by National Security Agency NSA and CIA.

What does this mean?? It mean that all undesirable to NSA and CIA informations or questions are filtering in real-time so all posts you have typed in form of mails to friends or other users or in form of cooments under videos were automatically erased from all other users on tube channel. Well you know that you have posted message and you can see your message on your browser screen but all other users can't see your messages or comments just like you have't posted anything.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE BUT REALITY !! SUPER NAZI REALLITY TODAY IN AMERICA !! {HIGH TECH NAZISM}.

I have checked this many times and got the proofs for this DIRTY TRICK OF JEWISH ILLUMINATI CABAL PUPPETS {one of many their dirty tricks}.

All undesirable post were filtered and avoided to be shown on TUBE. This is possible because TUBE is under direct control of NSA and CIA. Especially this is real-time tracking and filtering is a case with many free-mind users from America and Canada which were criticized US governement for illegal spying and illegal activity against the citizens of America and Canada. I already have told many friends on Tube to check does their messages really appear on the sceens of other Tube users or not !!

One more proof in the full glass of CABAL lawlessness.
      yes there appears to be present these undesireable activities I hope people of the world get together stop this filth.
      lightworker1

Comment

• Hi , has anyone caught on that the energy everyone is after is the stuff mentioned now for some time by the astrophysicists ; "dark energy" and T.E. Bearden has talked about for years .
        It is obtained by steep rising unidirectional D.C. impulses and converted to usable electricity by a capacitor . The dark energy stuff is collectable in an aerodyne shaped capacitor and then this exhibits anti-gravitational characteristics , it repels matter . This stuff does just about everything , Energy . Medicine , Propulsion . Just for the hell of it chuck in Time travel too .

It might be a good idea to forget oscillations as in "alternating current" ; to use this method will only lead to underunity and nulify dark energy which does lead to overunity systems . It is said that Tesla used the term oscillation to confuse his rivals , his prefered term was pulse per second ( PPS ) and absolutly no reversals . For me that SINK'S the Don Smith circuits . Most of the problems are caused by non-standardization of terminology , for myself I prefer the terminology used by T.E.Bearden .

Please don't give up , just change the cct's to PPS , get rid of those damn tank cct's and charge those capacitors and then your headachs will really start when you have to figure the correct charge / discharge ratios and just a hint , dipole protection is easy by disconnection , like , just electrically turn the GENERATOR / DIPOLE off just before the discharge to load cycle ! Works well with solidstate components ; much FASTER . Comparator cct's are great for capacitor charge control when using higher voltage , it lowers charge time and halts cap at it's safe charge maximum . Check Bedini's latest dvd ( Cheniere part 37 ) Build BIGGER ( Longer length thin wire within reason (.3-.5mm ) , on L1 and L2 and equal length and copper weight , and charge BIG caps as fast as you can , not batteries in this case . The cap is the converter here . The sky's the limit , but you are going to have to do your own developement .
        Last edited by Jacqui; 09-30-2014, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• I have been working on a Smith dipole generator for the past year and have most all parts built. Would love to look at your pdf. I live on a sloop in the Bahamas with my Wife for the past 40 years and hope to put together a electric drive motor & power source. Am having the most trouble with tuning my magnet coil.

Comment

• DS chinese guy

Anyone had info on that device on youtube of the DS chinese guy?
            Thanks

Comment

• Chinese photos & circuit info

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
              Anyone had info on that device on youtube of the DS chinese guy?
              Thanks
              Hello Guruji, & ALL

Clarence here,

Go to PJK updated Chapter 3 : Motionless Pulsed Systems and when it uploads scroll down 2/3 of the way and you will find several photos of the device in operation along with a complete schematic -- AND a question and answer
              section from the builder at the very bottom of photos and schematic.

hope this helps!
              as always, mike onward!

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post

This image was attached to his post.

Datasheet on IRFP260N
                I am looking for a good Field Effect Transistor - based joule thief circuit.

I want to develop a high voltage Joule Thief that will use two Ne-2 neon bulbs instead of resistor to apply and to drain voltage from the FET Gate.

Ne-2 bulbs can be ionized by AC high voltage wire that is wrapped around the glass, causing the bulb to conduct electricity. (HV will not go to Gate)

Does this one work? I want to play with it. I want to build several thieves. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post

This image was attached to his post.

Datasheet on IRFP260N

I want to develop a high voltage Joule Thief that will use two Ne-2 neon bulbs instead of resistor to apply and to drain voltage from the FET Gate.

Ne-2 bulbs can be ionized by AC high voltage wire that is wrapped around the glass, causing the bulb to conduct electricity. (HV will not go to Gate)

Does this one work? I want to play with it. I want to build several thieves. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by tarakan View Post

There are a lot of joule thief circuits around just google them also look at boost converters, the same thing.
                    The ionization takes place in the tube, ie the gas atoms.
                    Its really cool the way it works check this
                    If you briefly apply a high positive voltage (electromotive force) to this plate, it will exert a strong attraction on the negatively charged electrons in the atoms. If this attraction is strong enough, it will pull the electrons free from the atoms. The process of removing an atom's electrons is called ionization.
                    HowStuffWorks "How Camera Flashes Work"
                    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Although from another thread, I think the following statement by Aaron might help in this discussion as well:
                      Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      Another gain mechanism that appears as more of a power increase, but seems to lead to a real energy gain is the ability for these low voltage high current discharges to discharge across a gap that is pre-ionized with high voltage. The discharge of the LV source appears to be discharging with no resistance to hold it back so the time impulse is shortened way beyond what is normally possible.

Just reducing the time looks to be more of a power increase where we take the same joules of potential and discharge them into a shorter period of time. However, with these very sharp gradient events, it seems that this type of polarization of the aether (break in the symmetry of vacuum energy potential) does have overunity effects where more of this environmental source potential pours into the system than normal.
                      Besides balance (to ensure resonance), perhaps the key factor in the DS device is stepping down from HV to LV/HC, discharging across a spark gap.
                      Bob

Comment

• Hi! Bob and Dave, thanks for your input but I don't see anywhere in these descriptions any true evidence of overunity gain :/

Let's take the gap:

True that if accumulate charges on both sides of an infinite resistor and suddenly turn the resistance to near zero, you will get a huge amount of power, means a great quantity of charges and then energy passing through in a very short period of time.

Very good, it is a very nice effect but what the point, we didn't get any extra energy here to the system! :/

Indeed, that's very great to be able to free more of the electrons of a bad conductor like a gaz while ionizing it but we just get a conductor! lol just like any other conductor which will let electrons flowing! We have made a switch, and even a bad switch while it losses much energy by radiating light and heat!

So sorry to say that, but what the point then? :/
                        Trying to understand perfectly something, observing by one's self to check the truth, is the only way to skills and to protect oneself from false data and rumors.

Comment

• If you can pull the electrons from the gas can they then be used in a circuit.
                          Yes losses occur but is it the configuration
                          current flows in one direction electrons flow in the opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khwartz View Post
                            Hi! Bob and Dave, thanks for your input but I don't see anywhere in these descriptions any true evidence of overunity gain :/

Let's take the gap:

True that if accumulate charges on both sides of an infinite resistor and suddenly turn the resistance to near zero, you will get a huge amount of power, means a great quantity of charges and then energy passing through in a very short period of time.

Very good, it is a very nice effect but what the point, we didn't get any extra energy here to the system! :/

Indeed, that's very great to be able to free more of the electrons of a bad conductor like a gaz while ionizing it but we just get a conductor! lol just like any other conductor which will let electrons flowing! We have made a switch, and even a bad switch while it losses much energy by radiating light and heat!

So sorry to say that, but what the point then? :/
                            Khwartz,
                            I believe the point is that this particular configuration represents an open-system arrangement which allows energy to enter from without (vacuum/counter-space/aether). If this is in fact the case, then I believe it is worthy of mention and further experimentation.
                            Bob

Comment

• If you briefly apply a high positive voltage (electromotive force) to this plate, it will exert a strong attraction on the negatively charged electrons in the atoms. If this attraction is strong enough, it will pull the electrons free from the atoms. The process of removing an atom's electrons is called ionization.
                              I keep thinking about these freed electrons, we should be able to harvest them.

Is this what Moray was doing harvesting electrons from a gas.

Comment

• I tried all the non gas Donald Smith devices and variations I could think of,
                                best I got was 98% efficiency
                                seems like the gas ions would be the next thing to try,
                                but harder to build,
                                any idea what pressure gas would be ideal to try first ?

Comment

Working...
                                X