Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post

And I was asking for proof build of http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...psde17a671.png to show it working.
    T-1000
    It was me that posted this circuit, I tried it and it did not work, still not sure why.
    I have been playing with the zvs circuit alot hear lately I used the irfp460 mosfets and have dealt this circuit alot of punishment but its still working.
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• The Mazilli circuit is a type of relaxation circuit it rely s on the bemf, but will work with different types of coil arrangement's,
      It will heat the core if the primary's are wrong and draw alot of amps but will run air cored primary's in different arrangement's.
      Its a very durable circuit and easy to build just order the right parts, build time one hour max.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
        The Mazilli circuit is a type of relaxation circuit it rely s on the bemf, but will work with different types of coil arrangement's,
        It will heat the core if the primary's are wrong and draw alot of amps but will run air cored primary's in different arrangement's.
        Its a very durable circuit and easy to build just order the right parts, build time one hour max.
        After careful consideration I take that back, bemf cannot function on a toroid.
        If you wind a toroid like the joule thief and try to pulse it from both sides with the Mazilli circuit it will not let current pass bemf would work the same way it would reverse the field the toroid will not let this happen.
        I have an idea, dont have time to do the test right now but will draw up a circuit.

Comment

• The diode across the battery would act like a freewheel diode, if the battery is causing resistance to the circuit.
          Like I said I havent tried this, just thought of it this morning.

later
          dave
          Last edited by Dave45; 12-03-2013, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• The run battery and the drive battery could be two different battery's with different voltages

Comment

• @ Dave 45:
              You say that the Mazzili circuit is durable and last a long time. Yet you can't get it to work at all???

quote: "After careful consideration I take that back, bemf cannot function on a toroid".
              End quote from Dave45.

Ok, well, the Royer crt does works on my toroidal yoke set ups. And I'll be building a Mazzili circuit as well, soon.
              Attached Files

Comment

• I dont think I said I couldnt get it to work, its been working for over a month now pulsing different coil configurations.
                The split toroid allows bemf but not one thats not split.
                Anyway just some observations and may not be true in all instances.
                My time is limited but will get around to testing the circuit this weekend.
                later
                dave

Comment

• Oh I see where the confusion lies, if you look at the circuit posted it was a modified Mazilli that circuit I could not get to work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                    The diode across the battery would act like a freewheel diode, if the battery is causing resistance to the circuit.
                    Like I said I havent tried this, just thought of it this morning.

later
                    dave
                    I put the circuit together, I used a 9v battery to polarize and run the circuit and a 12v to drive the Mazilli circuit it works but nothing to write home about.

I was using a 2" iron powdered core with 1:1 windings, a ferrite core may be more efficient, I could only get it to boost the run circuit at low frequency's.

The winding ratio may have a pos effect I'll check it when I have more time.

dave

Comment

• Hot and Cold electricity

At 4:30 minutes DS describes hot and cold electricity:
                      Donald L Smith Free Energy 1B - YouTube
                      (IMHO it is worth watching both videos)

Comment

• I don't see where on Don's video (min 4.30) he is mentioning about hot or cold electricity.
                        What he mentioned was that an electron spinning in one direction creates electricity while spinning the the opposite direction produces magnetic current, if I got that right. But, I don't know if I understand, or accept that explanation. Nor have I heard about that when reading Teslas ideas, and theories.

Comment

• @Nick_Z

Quote from Turbo's post at OU:
                          Cold Electricity

"
                          Re: Cold Electricity
                          « Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 10:14:01 AM »
                          Cold electricity is TRUE electricity.
                          It is the real power without electron flow.
                          This type of electricity was shown to us by Mr.Tesla over 100 years ago.

The electrons are simply "dragged" by this Cold electricity flow and this creates what we see as resistance.
                          And this is also the reason why conventional electricity shows up on our meters.
                          We can measure resistance, but True Cold electricity does not show up on our meters, because there is no electron flow, yet it can burn a filament bulb on one wire.

In conventional electricity, the dragging electrons , create the magnetic field and, these two go hand in hand.
                          This is the reason why we won't find any OU in magnetics.
                          The magnetic fields are caused by the dragging electrons, which in turn are a secondary effect of this primary True Cold Electricity flow.
                          You can't tap something secondary without the primary part that caused it...

For some people, all this is well understood, but for the most part, people are still thinking electricity is electron flow and even our teachers tell us it is.

Marco"

Comment

• And quote TeslaTolman:
                            Cold Electricity

"
                            Re: Cold Electricity
                            « Reply #261 on: April 12, 2012, 01:34:51 PM »
                            Cold electricity is for real! I prefer to call it "cold current" since apparently there is no "electrons" flowing through the output. The electron flow is slower than the cold current charge. So if you hold back the electrons and allow the charge to flow, then you get power without the heat. There are certain characteristics of cold current which gives it an awesome potential! From what I have read and understand is that with cold current, motors run cold and even frost up under a load; the heavier the load, the more the output increases to meet the load until a thresh-hold is met.(By the way, you need to have a load in order to tap the CC effectively.) CC is not over-unity by itself, but should be most appropriate form of energy to use for "free energy devices". I would guess that CC is about 80% more efficient than conventional electricity. Also, light bulbs can be lit with just one wire or none at all! Cold current can be transmitted as well. The light bulbs will be cool to the touch, glow with a more bluish spectrum and brighter! You can also submerge the bulb in a cup of water and put your hand into it without any shock or harm! (Much safer! Just one of many reasons to pursue it further.) Cold current may even have healing properties as well.

Several circuits are readily available for small scale cold currents such as Dr. Stiffler's cold electricity circuit, the Slayer Exciter, and the Joule thief. Of course the great Nikola Tesla first discovered the phenomenon, but since then only a handful of people have made any progress in almost 100 years! EV Gray comes to mind...Also, Peter Lindemann has a book called "Secrets of Cold Electricity" which you should find very
                            helpful.

Ed Leedskalnin who built Coral Castle explains magnetic current and there are some of his experiments you can try. Very simple but intriguing.

I've created and transmitted cold current by following Tesla's inventions. I took a car battery, an ignition coil, and some circuitry with a spark gap. I made a collector tube and a coil to direct the radiant energy...Then I magnetically quenched the spark gap the high voltage spark gap, as suggested by Tesla. This is a very important key factor as magnetically quenching the spark gap prevents the electron flow and allows just the charge to continue across the gap. Also, this greatly increases the frequency, and thus the energy levels! You must get I believe, 50,000 pulses per second or faster of high voltage DC spikes for the effects. I took an almuminium pie pan and put a wire on it and put it into ONLY the ground of my wall outlet, I then took a cfl and touched it to the pie pan and it lit up! Wireless transmission of cold current!

Hope this helps."

Comment

• Not really. First of all, normally a "current" usually means something that flows, not a static non flowing source, so the term "magnetic current" seams like a misnomer. Although I may not understand what is meant by the term static, as well. As once a ground is provided, this static source will flow to the ground, thus producing a current of sorts. Which bring to mind, if lightning is "static", or not. It can certainly do more that just burn.
                              Maybe the intensity of this spark, is what make a difference. I don't know.

Secondly, I've work a quite a bit with high voltage Exciter circuits, Joule Thiefs, Joule Ringer circuits, etz... and I can testify that at least my circuits do shock the living sh!t out of me. Nor can I touch the secondary coils without an intense and lasting RF burn. Especially on 12v, or higher voltage oscillator circuits.
                              Now I'm working on low voltage (relatively), but high current circuits. Namely the Royer oscillators, and soon (tomorrow) will be building the somewhat similar Mazilli type circuits. Which are working by a non-shocking type of electrical source, which some people have called a "magnetic current". Yet able to light even 1 to 3 or more kw of incandescent bulbs.
                              I don't know if what Tesla was mentioning concerning cold electricity is what we are seeing, or not, but I plan to investigate, by hands-on working devices using these Royer/Mazilli induction oscillator circuits.
                              Any ideas are welcome, as these subjects are very interesting and intriguing to me, to say the least.
                              Last edited by Nick_Z; 12-11-2013, 05:33 AM.

Comment

• @Nick_Z
                                I admire your experimenter craftmenship and drive.

All the information about "Cold Electricity" (Tesla called it Radiant Energy) can be read in the book of Peter Lindemann "The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity".
                                (You will also find info in the thread I posted)
                                You need to choke (eliminate) the electrons out of your circuit using a coil or capacitors.
                                If this is not done properly you will dissipate power and still get shocked when touching.

If you want to see it at work, view all videos at Dole's YT channel, and read the comments.
                                dole - YouTube
                                Last edited by bbem; 12-11-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X