X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• translate from chinese

ImageShack Album - 15 images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by qwekw; 11-26-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Good Stuff

Originally posted by qwekw View Post
      translate from chinese

ImageShack Album - 15 images

Thanks for posting this.Good stuff.

It appears to be the best set up to date based on what I believe is the ideal schematic as presented by Don.I see the tank circuit which is vital to resonant transformer operation.

Cheers!

Ged

Comment

• Thanks

Many thanks to a.king21 and to qwekw for the useful info.
        Also thanks go as well to the chinese guys for this simple circuit show and performamce.
        << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post
          Hi ewizard

Thanks for your reply
          here is the circuit i need advice on

Thanks
          Regards Johan
          Ufo Photo by johanjg40 | Photobucket
          Here simple circuit, that coupling back EMF. In small voltages of back EMF you probarly not get overunity, only maybe in big voltages (200-1000 V)/

Comment

• And

Originally posted by SunofFather View Post
            Here simple circuit, that coupling back EMF. In small voltages of back EMF you probarly not get overunity, only maybe in big voltages (200-1000 V)/
            According to Don, you should be able to put 12 volts on an L2 and extract 12 amps out.
            The conditions that need to be satisfied to get overunity includes:

(a.) system MUST be at resonance.
            (b.) L2 must be wound a certain way.
            (c.) core material helps, eg: metglas, ferrite etc.

Car alternators give 12 volts @ over 50 amps I think.So frequency is also a factor.Hence low voltage pulsed at high frequencies or High voltages pulsed at low frequecies or have it all,hi voltages at high frequecies.His formula illustrated these.

The case in reality might be different but my thoughts anyway.

Ged

Comment

• how to keep all commercial drug adds from setting up threads on this energetic forum

Hello @ all,

who knows what to do to keep all those drug adds from setting up sales adds by means of making threads on this energetic forum? need to have editor or admin block them from this site!

Clarence,

as always, mike.

Comment

• The Royer oscillator is notorious for pulling alot of amps,

edit: it did not work can someone tell me why,
                Last edited by Dave45; 11-29-2013, 03:23 PM.
                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                  The Royer oscillator is notorious for pulling alot of amps,

Dear Dave45.

With my limited knowledge of electronics I would say the two capacitors are blocking the DC input into the primary coils. I like the idea though!!

It might be an interesting test, if you have built the circuit, to try a jumper across those capacitors and remove them once the oscillations have started.

But my gut tells me that it will cease to oscillate!!

Cheers Grum.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                    Hello @ all,

who knows what to do to keep all those drug adds from setting up sales adds by means of making threads on this energetic forum? need to have editor or admin block them from this site!

Clarence,

as always, mike.
                    Hi Clarence, one of my pet hates as well, they use crafty titles to try to
                    evade immediate detection at times and some could lead to viral infected sites.

It is up to the site admins, In my opinion to combat it would require a more
                    rigorous registering process where the person must wait for some time and
                    correspond with an admin to gain membership.

In a situation where just anyone can sign up we get multiple accounts
                    violators, people making multiple accounts to promote their own scams
                    and fake claims to waste as many peoples time as possible, also to
                    allow them to abuse people with a "dispensable" account. As well
                    as spam and click revenue posts. Surely it must be easier work for the mods
                    to prevent it than to have to remove all the posts and just watch all the
                    upset it causes.

Stricter registration process is the answer, maybe also after joining a person
                    cannot make a thread until the member has made a certain amount of posts
                    contributing to other threads, or a certain period has passed, just say two
                    weeks or even one week and five posts. Some sites require over 20 posts and
                    months of membership before threads can be started by a new member.

However that would limit the membership numbers which would seem to be a
                    bottom line in some way. Only people serious in their projects or opinions
                    would take the effort, new membership would drop. But it would keep a lot of
                    loons from joining the site to begin with'

This has been suggested before and with a quite well thought out plan by
                    people savvy in web site stuff. However, unless site management sees it as
                    beneficial it won't happen, can't blame them for that. People do what is best
                    for them, it may cause them too many problems or something I really do not
                    know the finer working of the issues. I just think a filter process would help
                    with the spammers.

Cheers
                    Last edited by Farmhand; 11-29-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                      The Royer oscillator is notorious for pulling alot of amps,

I so disagree....
                      Falstad royer sim
                      If you mouse over the meters the part lights up it's on.... optimized for 24V input

Comment

• Originally posted by d3x0r View Post
                        I so disagree....
                        Falstad royer sim
                        If you mouse over the meters the part lights up it's on.... optimized for 24V input
                        Make real circuit and prove simulation?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                          Make real circuit and prove simulation?
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7z_QhLDDQk

Comment

• Sorry, there are lots of wires and can't see circuit and caps there, do you have another video with more clear circuit on camera?

Comment

• *shrug* this is before that coil I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2oSxTWCIUc

it's basically a 2.2nf cap, which is about the same as the parasitic capacitance of the coil is...

Adjusting the voltage divider for the input voltage reduces current draw... that's where most of it is lost.

then making sure the inductor on the power supply is large enough so it works to choke the current to the coils... seems to have to be coil inductance squared.

Comment

• Originally posted by d3x0r View Post
                                *shrug* this is before that coil I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2oSxTWCIUc

it's basically a 2.2nf cap, which is about the same as the parasitic capacitance of the coil is...

Adjusting the voltage divider for the input voltage reduces current draw... that's where most of it is lost.

then making sure the inductor on the power supply is large enough so it works to choke the current to the coils... seems to have to be coil inductance squared.
                                So you have ZVS driver ZVS (Mazilli) Driver | Adam&#039;s Science Website (aka Mazilli) but
                                not http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...psde17a671.png

And I was asking for proof build of http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...psde17a671.png to show it working.

Also in your setup in realy needs soldering to clean normal circuit and getting rid of all those crocodile wires so it would make much less trouble with reconnecting it all back again...

Comment

Working...
                                X