Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
    Operation UFO Neuschwabenland - Nazi Base In Antarctica [Full Length] - YouTube

Al

Comment

• DISCLOSING THE TRUTH !! JEWISH ILLUMINATI CABAL FROM WALL STREET AND WASHINGTON MAXIMUM SUPRESSION OF FREE ENERGY DEVICES IN U.S.A.
      {including search and destroy of needless goyim inventors - usually more than 95% are white race goyim}. According to Torah and Cabal - goyim are lowest form of existence - far lower any animal. This is for you to know how they look and though about you Goyim !! As Torah said "For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people, but the Light of the LORD shall shine upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come under thy light, and kings under the brightness of thy rising.....".

On this video you will see guaranted and prooved OU {many tenths of thousands x COP} engine known as Newman's Big Eureka. Inventor is White Race American Researcher Joseph Newman. Anybody seen any Cabal inventor ?? No - and Would Not Never !!

Big Eureka - Converter of Magnetic Mass in Electricity.
      Big Eureka - The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman - YouTube

His channel:
      Joseph Newman - YouTube

ps: It's that good Joseph Newman is not killed like many of his predecessors !!

Comment

• Free energy must be free

Serg, We always like to blame others for our own shortcomings. The main reason that there are no free energy machines to date is because as soon someone comes up with an invention he wants to make money from it so he goes through the control system to get a patent or financing and that is where he is trapped.

It really needs someone who is truly generous and not craving money or fame to break the back of the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
          DISCLOSING THE TRUTH !! JEWISH ILLUMINATI CABAL FROM WALL STREET AND WASHINGTON MAXIMUM SUPRESSION OF FREE ENERGY DEVICES IN U.S.A.
          Mother Russia is neutral, see:
          David Icke - The Polish Plane Crash - YouTube

Al

Comment

• User Conduct and Obligations

This forum is for sharing information - please keep it positive. Please read the following forum rules.

User Conduct and Obligations:
            You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
            a. upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:

1. is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
            Energetic Forum Administrator
            http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

• Don Smith tuning

Some observations on the Don Smith coil by a Chinese researcher.

Well worth a watch by Don Smith replicators:

Experiment of longitudinal wave along a coil - YouTube

Comment

• negative resistance

Thanks A.king21 very inspiring video
                Some observations on the Don Smith coil by a Chinese researcher.
                Well worth a watch by Don Smith replicators:
                Experiment of longitudinal wave along a coil - YouTube
                Here 3 video`s from the Old Scientist about negative resistance,

Power Transmission in a lumped circuit Scenario 1
                Negative Resistance Revisited, with German subtitles/captions
                Power Transmission in a lumped circuit Scenario 2
                And
                Donald L Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium film nr 8

I am very happy with every body`s input and inspiration .. together we are CoCreating something Wonderful which will be very normal soon

Utopia Now

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
                  And
                  Donald L Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium film nr 8

I am very happy with every body`s input and inspiration .. together we are CoCreating something Wonderful which will be very normal soon

Utopia Now

A must see 2001 Bruce Perreault organized D.S. lecture.

Дональд Смит - Трансформатор - 2001 -- 02 - YouTube
                  and
                  Дональд Смит - Трансформатор - 2001 - 01 - YouTube

Al

Comment

• Дональд Смит. 2001 (clip) - YouTube

also the same told Tom Bearden

also the same I have read here H. Perrigo: Aether Energy Electrical Generator

Now, somthing intriguing is that while Don Smith might not be formally educated in electrica science , Tom Bearden is and so was about Harry Perrigo who was electrical engeneer working for years with the power station transformers at the time when all those spike supression devices used to protect power stations was not in final stage.....

"The device is a generator as truly as the power-driven rotary generator in any power plant. Those generators don't actually 'make' electricity. They condense it from the air." Harry Perrigo

The London '' Daily Mail '' hears from its Las Palmas, Canary Islands, correspondant that Senor Clemente Figueras, of the place, has discovered a method of '' directly using atmospheric electricity without chemicals or dynamos and practically applying it without any motive force.''

Senor Figueras is jealously guarding his invention and is not disposed to say anything more about it just now '' than the only extraordinary point about it is that it has taken so long to discover a simple fact.''
                    The inventor, who is a professor of physics at St Augustin's College, Las Palmas....

just to recall you that not only crazyman worked on free energy....

Comment

• Ok, do you have HARD DATA ? I need the model of Earth momentum force to calculate the Earth rotation energy.

Very rough calculation has shown there is tremendous energy in Earth rotation, giving more then 1MW easily for every person on the Earth continously (and that being 1/100000 or less the total energy, but I assumed 1MW is enough, except for the antigravity)

I need to confirm that. Don Smith was right Дональд Смит. 2001 (clip) - YouTube

Comment

• Boguslaw see my PM.

Al

Comment

• I didn't said Don has working device, he has however contact with real ones, that I 'm quite sure. I believe his theories are correct but was presented badly like he wanted to hide some valuable data inside the total crap. Maybe he was conman and just presented collected info from various sources, but incidentally he uncovered big thruth...?

Comment

• Before Transistors

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            I didn't said Don has working device, he has however contact with real ones, that I 'm quite sure. I believe his theories are correct but was presented badly like he wanted to hide some valuable data inside the total crap. Maybe he was conman and just presented collected info from various sources, but incidentally he uncovered big truth...?
                            Hi Boguslaw and All,

I want to hear your thoughts on what Don said about the early pioneers (1996 Tesla Conference) with induction coils and massive amperage they had difficulty controlling.Eventually they sorted that out by using resistors.

Now my questions, these early people, Ruhmkorff,Oudin etc were using electromechanical switches like we would find in a bell or car horn.

If that was so, why do we even need elaborate electronic set ups?

Just curious.Actually more than curious as I am studying the history of Induction coils.Fascinating stuff.Thanks Nicholas Callan and others!

I am doing what Don did.Looked at what happened before tesla and trace the development of the key components in the devices.

Buzzers (electromechanical and some piezoelectric) etc are self driven (ie: self resonating, is there a way to see if they produce excess power?

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
                            Ged

Comment

• Joseph Newman machine

Big Eureka - The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman - YouTube

Comment

• And

Trying to avoid technical terms, difficult business for an engineer, Mr Perrigo explained his invention this way:

"The device is a generator as truly as the power-driven rotary generator in any power plant. Those generators don't actually 'make' electricity. They condense it from the air. So does the Perrigo. But it does it through the system of wiring, rather than revolutions through a magnetic field. I get my starting point from the air by breaking up the ether waves. The coils on the lead plates do that. I know why they do. It's the way they are connected, one from the other. That's my secret.

"They do break up the ether waves, gathering electricity and conducting it into the big coil underneath. That's the generator. Its size and the way it is wired determines the voltage, the horsepower. Outgoing wires from this coil take the 'juice' where you want it and it is there when you want it."

Mr Perrigo has great plans for his electric 'chore boy' and great faith in it.

Thanks for the Perrigo link.

Ged

Comment

Working...
                                X