hi,
    no ou today.
    red - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by cap10nf View Post
      Cumpood:

You are in the same situation as me.。。
      Kent /

i just start building the PCM TL494 generator now and want to see the output waveform from it . if the waveform is not so complicated, I don't know if i can use my function generator with a 0--1Mhz 10W power amplifier to the flyback coil

and thanks to the red device tips from SERG V ,it helps a lot

Comment

• about red device

Originally posted by SERG V.

More hints

Distance between electrodes of your Guard spark gap need to be 5 cm.

if this is true,so the 7 turns copper tube coil need have diameter 10cm+frame diameter= about 15cm
        so it will not spark with the TT and yellow coil ?
        Last edited by cumpood; 11-03-2013, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Red & Akula

@ Сергей В.

Thank you for help with translation of the RED device. I really appreciate that, helps to speed up my build.

@ Cumpood:

The output from the TL494 is just a square wave where u can adjust frequency and duty cycle, u can use a signal generator also. But u need to use the push-pull transistors or a mosfet driver to get fast rise and fall times to the mosfet.

Kent /

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V.
            USE GOOD OLD ANALOG METERS - ALL DIGITAL METERS PUT FAR AWAY FROM YOUR DEVICE.

ALWAYS CONTROL YOUR CURRENT WITH ANALOG MOVING COIL METERS.

TO BOOST ТДКС OUTPUT PUT IN PARALLEL SEVERAL IRF540 MOSFETs AND WOUND OWN PRIMARY 3-4 TRUNS OF THICK WIRE {2-3 mm in diameter} OVER ТДКС CORE !!

REMEMBER YOUR RELAY MUST WORK LIKE INTERRUPTER OF DC SUPPLY RAIL FOR YOUR ТДКС PRIMARY NOT LIKE CONTACTOR.
            THIS MEAN LOGIC operation {NOT} work here not {AND}.

AND don't EARTH-GROUND your common {- pole}

УДАЧИ !!

hi, Serg

thanks for all the info. I will start with more power on the flayback.
            It will take a few days, duo family and job occupation.

have one

Comment

• Роман Карноухов about Kapanadze Secret
              There is no "magic coil" in Kapanadze setup

Video1
              Record 2013 катушка Капанадзе не волшебная! №1 - YouTube

Video2
              Record 2013 катушка Капанадзе не волшебная! №2 - YouTube

Video for Editor and Cumpood
              GEDC0186 - YouTube

Удачи вам !!

Comment

• As long all those circuits end up as closed loop for power source they hardly will have any power gain from medium. The main rule there is to make open circuit ending as capacitive element for power source and induction for the load. One of good examples is our Lithuanian experiment with Caduceus as one capacitor plate and D. Smith style secondary coil as another. The Caduceus there is in Tesla coil configuration over Avramenko plug and grounded center tap of secondary for another connection for HV source. You might try to setup this resonant system and have some nice OU with the help of side effect going on ferrite rod inside of that coil...
                Last edited by T-1000; 11-05-2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• red deivce testing 3 with inverter and NST

the result is :failed

when i try spark one wire of the 60-100 turn coil with the ground wire,the spark is very small.so i think there is no huge power sucking from the ground.

the inverter start warning and the bulb not light if the spark gap distance is too small.so i need make the gap distance larger.this also means if the hv is running,the output power not increase but decrese.

when i power off the NST,the bulb did't not change.

I notice if i power on the bulb first,then power on the NST,the bulb not light.
                  so i need power on the NST first.i think this is why a switch is in the schematic

I don't have the effect that metal object around 50cm will be charged that described by the author.
                  maybe this is one of the trick, i remeber i have this type of effect with the same NST 2 months ago when i playing the don smith coil,my hand will be bitten if the hand is near the coil in 20cm and the fluorescent tube will be light if near the coil in 1 meter.i think i need to rebulid this effect in this coil.it worth a try.

i will try making a power amplifier to connect my signal generator and a flyback coil ,so i can vary the frequency 。

this is the pics and circuit i used:

Comment

• Hi cumpood

nice setup there; looks like a chubinidze coil or very similar.

Wesley can you please translate the chubinidze vid device?

Thanks
                    Last edited by Guruji; 11-05-2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Hi cumpood

Yes you have small output power of HV transformer. You need to build stonger HV source and while experimenting try to change HV poles at your primary {inductor}. Swap them than make experiments, than swap again and make more experiments.

Also as i have seen your Earth-Ground conductor {out of building} is not good. It's too rusty. Best you can is to clean end of Earth-Ground conductor and weld some good massive conductor and take ground in your home.

About distance Yellow coil from your Primary {inductor} just like Tesla said. There must not be too strong mutual coupling between primary and secondary.

Try to make as RED did in his device. {i think on position}.

RED device - image of inductor;

You can relative position of his dumb-bell coil {one of them}- secondary is like the first.

Reg.
                      Сергей В.

Comment

• One of Realstrannics have succeed to lower 20% current of his invertor using Wimshurst machine as a HV power source. His load were 3 light bulbs at 100W. RED device need as much as possible low load impendance {resistance} than output invertor impendance to start working properly.

Ammount of charges and potential on primary coil {inductor} need to be very high and strong in density {high potential and high charge density gradients} so all metalic objects in close proximity up to 50 cm, strike with current shocks when you touch it. Also you should have precise control of that ammount through control of HV source. For bigger potential you can use HV doublers and HV triplers. RED device need carefully tuning of many parameters because start "sucking" electrons from EARTH-GROUND {many tens of amps} has occured under some controlled conditions when electrons flow change direction and start running through the load {light bulbs} instead through resonator {inner coil} and inverter like on the picture. RED have problems with high current from the ground which have melted his plastic tube and he several times change the tube untill he didn't used fluoroplastic tube. Also have problems with HV breaking on his Yellow coil. Some good HV insulators need to be used here.

PS: I think Don Smith have used own HV source with precise control of charges and potential on his primary. Effect come to play role under controllerd conditios. It's not so easy as it looks on the first glance. Seat - Turn On the power and wait to harvest Free Energy. TESLA also had have controlled HV source and interrupr circuit controller. For sure not to make show. His TT as he said, properly tuned, almost don't radiate any EM field around. Question is what kind of field Radiate ?? Or does it radiate all all ?? So you can have schematically fully functional device but without proper conditios he will never start and give you Free Energy. For example simple detector receiver. How many people can start it from the first time without any tunning ?? Probably nobody !! The practice prove it. Think about. This is a job for Researches not Replicators. And not easy job !!

Think about !!

Reg.
                        Сергей В.

Comment

• cumpood and editor:

Try to warm up your lamps for some time - first turn on your inverter for example 1 min and after warming start HV. Second spark gap {guard spark-gap} aslo control ammount of charges in the circuit. In RED case it has 5 cm distance between tungsten electrodes. First small spark-gap {mounted on inductor as you can see on RED picture} was placed in small glass fuse and has quiet hissing sound with small HV thread between electrodes. A you can se one of his electrodes {right} was sharpened and other was blunt. Maybe is this important also. Try to make as similar as posible to RED.

Another thing is worth trying is to give at Yellow coil positive DC voltage {in respect to the ground }. Rectify one of Inverter periode {"phase"} through the High Amperage diode for example 600V, 40A and connect cathode on Yellow coil. This is just for experiments. The goal is to find proper voltage/polarity sensitivity for EARTH-GROUND electrons "sucking" process.

Once when you catch running conditios will be easy for further experiments.
                          I think Brasilian Electron "Sucker" si very familiar with RED device. Both "suck" powerful elctrons flow from the EARTH-GROUND.

ps: These remarks are just my ideas - no need to try if you don't think is worth.

Reg.
                          Сергей В.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                            One of Realstrannics have succeed to lower 20% current of his invertor using Wimshurst machine as a HV power source...
                            SERG V,can you post the link where you see this pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by cumpood View Post
                              SERG V,can you post the link where you see this pics?
                              It's the last posted image by Serge!

by editor
                              Last edited by editor; 11-06-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Привет всем - 800W rms power OU Generator by Tigr2007

Video proof
                                Когерер - YouTube

Red colour Tiger HV VF source
                                Yellow - Tiger NF source electromagnet
                                Green - Tiger Resonator
                                Blue - Tiger Shield

Self-runner make yourself

Tiger resonator: Ferrite 700НМ, Alnico magnet, BaTiO3, gems, stones, eggs, plutonium 239, monoatomic gold. etc. , use anything you want ......

Tigr2007 channel
                                tiger2007ify - YouTube

Happy harvesting Free Energy !!

Удачи всех благ !!
                                Сергей В.

Comment

Working...
                                X