Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red

@Editor

Nice build, so far I have not found the right dimension of the pipe.
    Otherwise I am slowly collecting the needed parts.

Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by editor View Post
      hello,

after fabrice failure, here is the new toy almost done.
      I hope i can fire it up till the the end of the week.
      For the fist I will try with variac on mains.
      Is there somebody on the forum getting any luck with the red device?

Have a nice one

I am just start building the red deivce, can you post a link where to buy the PCM TL494 generator?

and i don't know what type of the 12V relay need to use,when there no power into the relay,it's in on or off state?

in the circuit,how many turns is for L3?

Comment

• info

Hi,

Cap10nf
        Ooo fine I`m not the only one, I looks it is 3 people working on the toy.
        I`m using a paper tube, you will probably find one in a carpet store.

Cumpood
        I build the generator from this
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post241030

just be careful when printing the pcb it is a little smaller or bigger can`t remember now, I did compare the print with the chip to fit nicely
        before the etching.
        The relay is common 12v 10A, will see how long will it last.
        My L3 is 2x35,I didn’t find the info on the net just wind on a feeling!

Comment

• SFHC in letter pos more simple schematic http://www.cefree.ru/uploader/upload...249172_717.JPG
          БеÑтопливный генератор Капанадзе : Генератор Капанадзе - Page 485 - CyberEnergy.ru - Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑ‚ÐµÑ€Ð½Ð°Ñ‚Ð¸Ð²Ð½Ð°Ñ Ñнергетика
          Not need some windings, not need cuper tape, only inductor like in photo of cuper and about 60-40 turns try with 0.5 mm2 wire and with 2 mm2 wire. <- that is my recomendartion. Relay is, just not shown in this schematic. Load try from 300 W to 500-1 kilowat - my recomendation. I sugest flayback transformer voltage must be wery hight, highter is better, about 30-40 kilovolts. Inverter 500-2 kilowats I recomendate. There my some recomendation, you can not listen them.

Comment

• Hee,hee..

[QUOTE=PYak1967;242055]This is exactly how I try to find info now. I try and read between the lines/lies and come up with the true path, yes it is difficult, but after 46yrs on this island we call UK, I have seen most types of evil/deceit/corruption and I personally try to live my life a better, more moralistic way.

I found Eric Dollard because of the sneaky ways they tried to keep his info from us, so it worked opposite to their intention and that is what we Must do, if we want to beat them in the most effective ways ;-). The forum is a great way for you to release the truth about energy generation/magnification/collection. If it comes to Patents, the US Govt have actually written regs. that any "Free-Energy Device" must be held up and passed to Them so they can assess it/you then Kill You! lol

Best Wishes and Luck to you all, I've only been a member a few days but I love what you guys are trying to do...I am not a great electronics person, but I am competent and have great PC/Networking skills and 25 yrs Sales/Marketing/Own Business skills Pizza Shop/UK Free ISP (1998), If I can Help ANY of us get products or ideas to market, please just ask

I've been scammed by Billionaires as they got very greedy and 45% of MY Business (ISP) wasn't enough for them, they wanted it all.....so I do have experience of these major investor types, Remember! They are Megalomaniacs.[/]

Hee, hee... this is going to be fun! Thanks 4 the support!

Ged

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

Was reading a bit of Don Smith’s book, and noticed again an invention he came up with that involves a kind of antenna being energized by HV, and a stack of capacitor plates around the antenna. It looks like a pretty simple apparatus. One version even uses a plasma tube as the antenna. The capacitor plates are such that one is made of copper, and the other is aluminum. Just wondering if anyone here has tried to build that particular device.

Comment

• Originally posted by Workshopelf View Post
                Hi Everyone,

Was reading a bit of Don Smith’s book, and noticed again an invention he came up with that involves a kind of antenna being energized by HV, and a stack of capacitor plates around the antenna. It looks like a pretty simple apparatus. One version even uses a plasma tube as the antenna. The capacitor plates are such that one is made of copper, and the other is aluminum. Just wondering if anyone here has tried to build that particular device.

Electromagnetic radiation frequencies higher than UVB, as per germicidal UVC tubes and X-rays, will cause the surface atoms of aluminium to emit an electron charge; but not the copper.

If an aluminium plate(s) are connected to one end of an inductor, and the copper plate(s) to the other, it would be possible for series connection with the tube to build resonance with potential for phase shifted output recovery.

However, there is no COP>1 from photonically induced energy release, so such equipment might prove to be no more than an expensive demonstration.

Cheers .................. Graham
                Last edited by GSM; 10-30-2013, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• red deivce coil finished

i have just spend 2 hours to finished the red deivce coil, i will post my futher test pics here,hope somebody giving some tips.

here is the coil and the cirtuit

Comment

• Originally posted by cumpood View Post
                    i have just spend 2 hours to finished the red deivce coil, i will post my futher test pics here,hope somebody giving some tips.

here is the coil and the cirtuit

You dont need cut red wire. You need use one wire to wind turns in full pipe and then cotinue to wind in two sides, not full winings.
                    How wind I draw.
                    http://s10.postimg.org/8we6tyivd/how_wind.png
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by SunofFather; 10-30-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• 1 KWatts Invertor with ready PCB can be found here:

Форум Ñтранников :: Тема: преобразователь на 1 кв (1/1)

Comment

• Red &amp; Akula Device

@ Cumpood: Very nice build. I am still waiting for some parts. If you are located in Europe then Farnell is a good source for components, and they have TL494 in stock.

@ Editor: Thank's for the advice, I hope paper tube can take the heat

@ All: Any one who can translate the Russian text on the schematics from Akula? please, It would be very helpful for us all here trying to understand the device.

Kent /

Comment

• red device testing 1 with nst and no inverter

result: failed ,when i connect the output a a 25W bulb,no light.

this is the pics and the testing circuit,from the translation, it seems the author getting 300W out from this circuit,but i don't sure. in my testing,i get nothing just some high votage to light a fluorescent lamp and very dim.

my room is in the 5th floor,so i don't have a true earth,i just using the group wire in the wall socket as in the pic 3.

i don't know what the large round object is in the circuit, so i just connect it to the large metal object on the desk.

the NST is 15kv 30ma. the capacitor is 2000pf 25kv

and i connect ,disconnect,connect,disconnect,connect,disconnect the power to simulate the relay funtion,but the result is same,
                          i disconnect the big metal object,the result is same
                          i disconnect the group wire,the result is same

maybe the group connection is the problem? or the NST? or the big metal object?

Last edited by cumpood; 10-31-2013, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                            Electromagnetic radiation frequencies higher than UVB, as per germicidal UVC tubes and X-rays, will cause the surface atoms of aluminium to emit an electron charge; but not the copper.

If an aluminium plate(s) are connected to one end of an inductor, and the copper plate(s) to the other, it would be possible for series connection with the tube to build resonance with potential for phase shifted output recovery.

However, there is no COP>1 from photonically induced energy release, so such equipment might prove to be no more than an expensive demonstration.

Cheers .................. Graham
                            Hi Graham, nice to hear from you. If I understand it correctly, his idea is to energize an antenna with RF waves; such an antenna could be a metal rod, a bundle of rods, a coil, or a gas filled tube. The capacitor plates surrounding the antenna then pick up the RF waves, and convert them into direct current which then flows through a deep cycle battery to keep it charged. The battery is in turn connected to an output power inverter. Not shown in the drawings would be a connection from the battery to the high voltage power supply which is energizing the antenna, but I would assume he would also make such a connection. The gas discharge tube model would be quite expensive as you say. Information Unlimited sells these tubes for over $1,000.00 each. Thanks for your interesting insights.

Comment

• Akula Device

Hi Сергей В.

Sorry if I am pushy but at least we will have the possibility to think around his concept if we understand what is written in the schematics so far.
                              It would be very helpful if you can translate all the text in order not to miss any important part.

Thank You Very Much.

Kent /

Comment

• Originally posted by cumpood View Post
                                result: failed ,when i connect the output a a 25W bulb,no light.

this is the pics and the testing circuit,from the translation, it seems the author getting 300W out from this circuit,but i don't sure. in my testing,i get nothing just some high votage to light a fluorescent lamp and very dim.

my room is in the 5th floor,so i don't have a true earth,i just using the group wire in the wall socket as in the pic 3.

i don't know what the large round object is in the circuit, so i just connect it to the large metal object on the desk.

the NST is 15kv 30ma. the capacitor is 2000pf 25kv

and i connect ,disconnect,connect,disconnect,connect,disconnect the power to simulate the relay funtion,but the result is same,
                                i disconnect the big metal object,the result is same
                                i disconnect the group wire,the result is same

maybe the group connection is the problem? or the NST? or the big metal object?
                                Hi cumpood.

Note how Akula sets up his circuits - on a board, plus, off the ground.

We cannot see the fields, but that primary outer will be influenced by any metal within a few feet distance.
                                What is beneath your fifth floor tiles - steel ?
                                Try your test circuits on a table away from walls.

From what I see of the red device, it sets up electron spin vortexes over the flat copper tape induction 'ground plane'.
                                For that to happen the spark initiated impulses must be continuous.
                                This is why the 50/60Hz pulsing relay, as explained earlier, is in series with the EHT trafo primary supply rail.

Cheers .................... Graham.
                                Last edited by GSM; 10-31-2013, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X