No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some very interesting info from Akula0083.

His device use 3 sorts of resonance - Current - Voltage - NMR.

The Frequency of TT Transmitter is exactly the same as Frequency of NMR bifilar coils of TT receiver. All data were verifeied with Oscillograph and Spectral Analyzer in his Institute of Nuclear Research and Energetic - Kurchatov Park of Nuclear Tecnologies.

What is very important and interesting, his device has some kind of position dependence - still not researched completely. Position of device with respect of NS poles and EW axis have influence. He has got some extra Energy Bursts - previous prototype has burned from excessive energy on output after 20 minutes Self-Running Work.

Including Mighty Solar Flares - Powerful Sun erruptions and fast rate of Magnetic Poles change on Sun and Earth - everything is now possible !!

Lauch of Biggest Russian rocket Proton-M with American satellite on board was delayed according to failure of NASA Satellite communication. Maybe our Sun burst has done it ?? Problem is in that even NASA don't know.

Now about replications.

Now you have one more stuff you should take in account when experimenting and testing your devices. Relative position of coils with respect to Magnetic fields of Earth and Sun.

ps: I send him a message to record all importnat oscillograms (phases-amplitudes) and spectra of his device. So wainting for new info.
    Last edited by SERG V.; 10-25-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• serg v

Serg v. I am interested in what you have shown and would like to hear more of what you have to say. My last post was in responce to all the theories being put forth . You have some actual equipment and info so please continue . All is not lost on us here.
      Though there are many nay slayer among the crowd.

Cheers

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V.
        Hi Clarence,

sorry for delay i was reading couple of forums simultaneously.

What to say ?? DON SMITH had known a "Tesla Secret". There are more pople in America which have a ""Tesla Secret" or "Don Secret" {got from him} but those people keep the mouth shut and don't play a games on Free Energy Forums.
        Btw I have nothing to advocate to your devices. It's your personal approach. Main goal is to catch a Principle(s). And because on all Free Energy forums 99% are disinfo - you must collect, analyse and filtering all informations you can find. Finaly only experiments can give you complete look on Free Energy Mosaic. Everything depend only from you !!

I wish you luck and good health !!

Reg.
        Сергей В.

hello SERG V,

Clarence,

appreciate your reply Sir. I also understand and can agree with your insight! thanks , again.

as always, mike,onward!

Comment

• Details

Hello Serg, Obviously this is just not an electronic project and clearly dimensions of the transformers, various frequencies and tuning play a critical role.

I am a professional engineer and want to build this but I can only start when I feel there is enough information to replicate it.

I know you know how I am thinking. I look forward to your forthcoming posts.

Comment

• Onward

Originally posted by clarence View Post
            Hello Gedfire,

Clarence,

Liked your info post on the flyback transformer. I downloaded it for future reference since it is a really updated version. I took note of it as I had just recently finished my flyback driver for my Don Smith board build. My build is as close a replication as it is possible to get nowdays. notice I said REPLICATION. my driver is the result of a long time and much research towards it. I hope to have it in use with my board build by the end of this month.

I have attached the schematic of the driver with the acknowledgements to the various contributors in the thumbnail. the 2N3055 transistor should run cool by nature of the regulating components in the driver schematic. any one who wants to use it is welcome to do so for their own use.

Later, LOL.

as always, mike onward!
            Thank you very much for that schematic Clarence.I have built the basic version and it works very well.But I need amperage.I got lots of volts but no amps.Again I also looked into how to vary the frequency.I did see some solutions from a few but this schematic seem to be what I need to try.

Laser Saber Super Joule Ringer 2 and 3 is the closest I had seen to Donald Smith Suitcase Device.Watch and listen to Don's Device at the tesla conference and then listen to LaserSaber's descriptions in SJR2. High frequency sounds and change in pitch as the systems self adjust when bulbs or lighting devices are changed.Pure self resonance.

Listen again as Don describes the one transistor deal in the 2001 Video then .Listen and examine closely all mention of the cart device.

Examine the DArsonval ,Oudin,Rumkorff,Curies etc document from tesla 1996.They guys had simple devices with massive amperage they were trying to get rid of (sigh!) .Also tesla winding to get amps.

I am convinced these coils were running in self resonant mode.

Hence you are heading in the right direction clarence.

Finally,I admire Akula's work.I was only interested in the transformer section and I could not build such a complex project especially knowing that it can be made simpler like some of Don's devices.I am working with the neons and self resoonant one transistor deals for now .

Besides, I did get a vivid dream where Don confirmed aspects of his work when I asked him about it.Impressed by the dream,I launched a quest to see if it had any basis in reality by checking sources totally isolated form Don's influences and thought and found strong evidence.

Again, I can only experiment before making any final conclusions.

Cheers !

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
              Thank you very much for that schematic Clarence.I have built the basic version and it works very well.But I need amperage.I got lots of volts but no amps.Again I also looked into how to vary the frequency.I did see some solutions from a few but this schematic seem to be what I need to try.

Ged
              Hello Gedfire,

Clarence,

in the driver schematic where it shows the capacitor marking for C1 and C2 those two caps will need to be of the same identical value. as C1 when matched to the inductance of 12 T primary coil will set whatever frequency you desire. simply use a cap value that will give the frequency ie. 35KHZ and that cap will bring the primary into resonance at that frequency and thus being in resonance will allow that primary circuit to have the voltage needed but at high impedance meaning low current ( keeps the transistor cool). the other cap C2 serves a different purpose (allows the diode a head start in shunting the BEMF away from the transistor) yet at the same time reinforces the frequency set by C1.

amperage comes into play later on in L2 split coil with the L1 slider pvc tube. lookat the thumbnail below and you will see where Tesla demonstrated the center tap of L2 as providing the necessary out put amperage. also note the capacitor and spark gap prior to the load transformer (I believe to tune the primary of the load transformer to the 60 or 50 KHZ even as DON showed in PJKs file schematics and also DON showed in his bonus video footage).

the zener diode with its resistor is a form of voltage regulator to keep the battery voltage at close to 12 volts to keep from over volting the transistor and making it run HOT! as they say "read the book" , the parameters don't say not to exceed 12 volts to the transistor for nothing. I used a flyback transformer from Amazeing 1 .com with 2500 turns and took out their primary and utility windings and replaced them with my 12T and 6T to get 1v on each high voltage secondary turn and 1v on each utility turn. however next time Im going to use the simpler Fly back from Amazeing 1.com that has 4000 turns for the secondary and I will wind my primary and utility coils a lot easier!

hope some of this helps. LOL

as always, mike, onward!
              Last edited by clarence; 07-31-2014, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• Akula device Update

Hello Сергей В.

Thank you very much for your update and for taking your time to help us here. Ok I get it, it is in progress. So I will start to make the scematics in my CAD program but I will wait unit you give a go that the schematics is 100% ok. Then I will make the PC-layout build the drvice and start to experiment and learn, and publish what i learn here in this thread.

Thank You

Kent /

Comment

• I don't understand why it has to be so complicated. Just compare Akula schematic with Kapanadze green box device. Could somebody tell me what is the maximum output of Akula big device ? I counted only 1.4kW rated bulbs.

Comment

• Akula device

Сергей В.

Please send my thanks to Akula for sharing his invention, and for helping us to replicate his device. I understand that this will be a challenge, but that's how to learn and gain new knowledge. In the field of NMR I have no experience so far but looking forward to learn.

Thank's

Kent /

Comment

• @ Cepren B:
                      Remember that it's best to re-size the pictures that you upload to these sites, as well as the OU.com site.
                      800 - 1200 pixels wide is recommended, as otherwise it can affect the operation of the site. Your uploaded diagrams, and pictures have been too big, (too wide), as Stefan had also once mentioned to you.

Comment

• Image sizes

High resolution picture can be very useful. You can read the markings on the ICs and see the wirings etc clearly. I am willing to put up with the inconvenience.

Comment

• Image size Bigger more details

Hi Serge V Cepreй B.
                          I agree ; Bigger pictures is good .. for details and colours

Thank you for sharing info .. we appreciate it very much Cepreй and Akula

Utopia Now

Comment

• @ Masterplaster, and Utopia:
                            The "convenience", or what you would like to see, is not what this picture resizing is about. As it has been the case that the site stops working properly, due to these over-sized pictures and diagrams. There is normally a recommended pixel size limit. As problems have happened before more than once, and can happen again. That has been the case at OU.com, fairly recently, also. That is why I bring it up.

Here is an example of a size that will not cause any problems, and as you can see there is no problem viewing it, as well.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-24-2013, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Amps

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                              Hello Gedfire,

Clarence,

hope some of this helps. LOL

as always, mike, onward!
                              Thanks Clarence, happy experimenting.Would love to see your quest for amps results.

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                                Thanks Clarence, happy experimenting.Would love to see your quest for amps results.

Ged
                                Hello GEDFIRE,

Clarence,

when it happens Ill get it to you for sure! Ill send you a PM.

As always, mike, onward!

Comment

Working...
                                X