No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am with you Nick, whatever you want to call it, Aether, radiant energy, zero point energy or Kinetic energy, all are trying to explain what we are experiencing. Tesla called it radiant, kinetic and also Aether. Other scientists of his time called it Aether, such as John Worrell Keely. An old saying says. "A rose by any other name, smells just as sweet". There seems to be a difference in definition according to whom you are talking to. I, myself call it Aether, after all, the masters first coined that term. Most now just call it free energy, energy pulled in from the vacuum. I believe most of this energy is, has come from our own sun, maybe over millions of years. Just my 2 cents. Good Luck. stealth

Comment

• Serg V

Thank you for the schematics.

Can you please translate the text on the schematics to English.
      Do you know the turns of the windings and the phase directions?
      I tried the Russian forum but translation was to bad by google.
      Akula showed a smaller unit on a chair first, I think it would be easier to replicate that. Also the videos how to tune and build, but I don't understand what he says.
      Some parts looks like the RED device you showed here. That one is easier to replicate i guess.

Anyway Thank you.

Regards

Kent /

Comment

• Both Correct?

Nick and Graham
        Could it be that within the ambient/space/aether or whatever one wishes to call it, there is potential energy that might be related to precession waves of changes in electron spin, and might these same precession waves of electron spin alignment also be part of energies gained from solid wire windings? In other words, are you both speaking of two seemingly unrelated, yet coextensive aspects of a single reality?

Forgive me if I seem to be stirring the pot. I admire both of your work, but can't help but wonder if there is in fact much more common ground within your respective paradigms than first apparent. And if so, perhaps both paradigms have something to say on this genre of DS devices. I won't say more about this.

Respectfully,
        Bob

Comment

• Serg V. - Thank You !

SERG V., Thanks for posting this info from Akula. I've somewhat followed his work and Wesley's recent video of this device. I'm not sure why there seemed to be a lack of reply to your post or should I say lack of enthusiasm. Maybe it should be in a topic by itself even though I would say it's related to some of Don Smith's devices. Or maybe the size of the schematic might seem like too complex of a circuit to build for some people. I'll just say I've built more complex circuits and all it takes is patience and dilligence. But for those still daunted by such a circuit perhaps someone will make a PCB board and sell a kit of parts for it. At least once there has been a working replication that would be good idea for people. I suggest everyone save this entire page of info and download those youtubes. Hard drive space is cheap. Good info like this sometimes has a way of disappearing.

Have you built this yet yourself? Thanks again for sharing all this!
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• All:
            The latest Akula device and diagram posted is still not working properly.
            As it will self destruct due to overheating if it runs for over 20 minutes.
            So, keep that in mind if you are interested in replicating it.
            Cap10nf: If you want more information on the previous Akula devices, you can find what you are looking for at OverUnity.com under the Dally or Kapanadze device threads. There are many diagrams and tests that are still on going there.

Bob Smith: I think that I understand what you are saying, but I don't agree. That the causes are the same or similar, even if the end results may appear to be the same. And that it's only a mere point of perspective, instead. Night is not day.

If a rose by a different name still smell sweet, I understand, but that does not make it a carnation. At one time we thought that the Earth was flat, and was agree on, by many or most people. Remember?
            We have been wrong before, and current science can be wrong, now.
            I will not prove this to you, it's up to you to believe, discard it, or do what you feel is right.

For those that are not interested or don't believe what I've mentioned, please follow your path, as my point is not to argue, or convince those that are closed minded to these ideas. But, to work with those that aren't.

Comment

• To all of you : all is related. Mechanical waves , gravity, electromagnetic are all the same waves in different mediums.

Let's see : a mechanical force is opposed by friction which is nothing more but electrostatic force acting on two surfaces. Now you see that two different forces are opposing themselves and can be balanced. Then you take a pendulum and got a mechanical force working together with gravity and in balanced state the gravitation mass equals the kinematic mass. Now what is the mass ? It's nothing more but the amount of charged particles involved in opposing the ether flow, slowing it down, mostly electrons so substance with more atoms or more electrons would slow down more. Now what is gravity ? It's this interaction of mass with ether pressure. So ether has some properties and that way the longitudinal waves existed in ether has the limiting factor - speed of light.
              Ether has pressure, density,viscosity , elasticity.It's mass was estimated by Tesla and is very small (afik a volume comparable to Earth would weight few grams), but always remember that mass like some other properties IS NOT REAL, it is a mathematical trick we confuse with weight. The real one is volume and density because they come from the direct human experience.Mass is useful but very confusing...
              Now you are closer to Don Smith knowledge... It's all about he waves and ether.

Comment

• Hello Gedfire,

Clarence,

Liked your info post on the flyback transformer. I downloaded it for future reference since it is a really updated version. I took note of it as I had just recently finished my flyback driver for my Don Smith board build. My build is as close a replication as it is possible to get nowdays. notice I said REPLICATION. my driver is the result of a long time and much research towards it. I hope to have it in use with my board build by the end of this month.

I have attached the schematic of the driver with the acknowledgements to the various contributors in the thumbnail. the 2N3055 transistor should run cool by nature of the regulating components in the driver schematic. any one who wants to use it is welcome to do so for their own use.

Later, LOL.

as always, mike onward!
                Last edited by clarence; 07-31-2014, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• Here is Igor Moroz's newest video, showing some new oscillators circuits, and some new tricks towards obtaining a self runner. It's the next step towards that goal. Not a done deal yet.
                  He calls it energy recuperation, in DC.
                  IT (induction transformer) - "output recuperation, DC" - YouTube

Comment

• Akulas device

@Ewizard and Serg-V.

It seems like no one really try to replicate Akulas device, not even @ overunity.com. Even if it does get overheated after some run time it is worth to replicate as it is self running and produce extra power at the same time. If we work together, try to develop further we will also learn how it works. I just need some one to help translate the Russian text in the schematics and the videos from Akula. I can make the PCB lay-out for his schematics but need to get some translations. I hope that Serg-V will help. Then I will share what I learn with all here. This is related to Don Smith, but maybe it should have it's own thread?
                    Ewizard what do you think?
                    Serg_V Do you have the possibility to help with translation?

:-)

Kent /

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                      All:
                      The latest Akula device and diagram posted is still not working properly.
                      As it will self destruct due to overheating if it runs for over 20 minutes.
                      So, keep that in mind if you are interested in replicating it.
                      Cap10nf: If you want more information on the previous Akula devices, you can find what you are looking for at OverUnity.com under the Dally or Kapanadze device threads. There are many diagrams and tests that are still on going there.

Bob Smith: I think that I understand what you are saying, but I don't agree. That the causes are the same or similar, even if the end results may appear to be the same. And that it's only a mere point of perspective, instead. Night is not day.

If a rose by a different name still smell sweet, I understand, but that does not make it a carnation. At one time we thought that the Earth was flat, and was agree on, by many or most people. Remember?
                      We have been wrong before, and current science can be wrong, now.
                      I will not prove this to you, it's up to you to believe, discard it, or do what you feel is right.

For those that are not interested or don't believe what I've mentioned, please follow your path, as my point is not to argue, or convince those that are closed minded to these ideas. But, to work with those that aren't.
                      LOL - Overheating = extra energy. Just needs to be directed to something useful to keep the overheated components cool.
                      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by cap10nf View Post
                        @Ewizard and Serg-V.

It seems like no one really try to replicate Akulas device, not even @ overunity.com. Even if it does get overheated after some run time it is worth to replicate as it is self running and produce extra power at the same time. If we work together, try to develop further we will also learn how it works. I just need some one to help translate the Russian text in the schematics and the videos from Akula. I can make the PCB lay-out for his schematics but need to get some translations. I hope that Serg-V will help. Then I will share what I learn with all here. This is related to Don Smith, but maybe it should have it's own thread?
                        Ewizard what do you think?
                        Serg_V Do you have the possibility to help with translation?

:-)

Kent /
                        This is a very popular thread obviously. It doesn't matter to me but some threads get lost quickly due to lack of activity so keeping it here is a way to keep the interest alive if it doesn't get objections from others. Does anyone know if "SERG V." is member FreeEnergyInfo on overunity? I think he is the same person. One reason I ask is he tends to pop in only occasionally with a lot of good info but doesn't return often. He has a big web site with a lot of info and is active on Russian forums but I don't think he is here too often. For that reason it may be good to keep everything in this thread for the reasons I mentioned.

Comment

• Ewizard;

Yes, i guess you are right, better keep it here. Do you have a link to SERG-V homepage maybe I can contact him there, he seems to be helpful if I just can reach him.

Kent /

Comment

• His Name

Originally posted by cap10nf View Post
                            Ewizard;

Yes, i guess you are right, better keep it here. Do you have a link to SERG-V homepage maybe I can contact him there, he seems to be helpful if I just can reach him.

Kent /
                            You will find SERG-V on the other forums if you search the name: Сергей В
                            SERG-V is one of his aliases. Phonic spelling.

Randy
                            _

Comment

• Don Smith builds vs Reality

Originally posted by SERG V.
                              I have thought Americans are interesting in Free Energy Devices but I was wrong !!

Only thousand kilometers of theories without any conection pointw with reality.

Same thing on Overunity forum !!
                              Hello SERG V,

Clarence,

I was interested in your thoughts on the various DON SMITH builds and is there any particular one you would advocate? I have one type I am about to finish and the thought occurred to me so I thought I would ask. thanks!

as always, mike onward!

By the way, the type I am finishing is basicly what is shown in the thumbnail.
                              Last edited by clarence; 07-31-2014, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• Akula has finished his device

Some images

ps: We need now only Tesla Transformer Synchronization part - Mind of TT !!

And if he will to show us new Video Test Run !!

Comment

Working...
                                X