X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
    GSM:
    quote:
    "Nick you would do better to explain what it is you think I need to know rather than question whether I am interested in reading works you recommend, which I am already aware of.
    end quote.

Really! Well, I thought that I had made myself clear, about what I think that you should know, concerning Tesla's ideas as to the source of energy and matter. But, as you are already aware of what I was pointing to, I see not point in boring you any further with what you say that you already "wary" of.

You asked me, and I answered.
    The questions was: am I sure. The answer was: Absolutely.

If you are wary of what Tesla has repeatedly mentioned, then, I see no point in saying anything else. So, please excuse me.
    NO !

I was referring to the other names you gave me - Viktor Schauberger, Walter Russel, and Donald Smith.

Also you can cause/ generate all sorts of Vortexes, but they are no more than a waste of energy unless they are induced to axially rotate with respect to a 'ground' plane, a 'ground' which itself will be pulsing or rotating cyclically in any AC field/ electricity generating equipment.

The best I read were Gustav LeBon, TH Moray and Tesla - in that order; and both of the latter altered their emphases as they gained deeper understandings.
    So when mentioning Tesla it is essential that the dates of his texts should also be clarified; or linked as Serg has above.

How can I get through to you Nick ? It is as if your head is swirling in that imaginary Aether we are implored to *believe* in -
    and I ain't going back there !!!!!

Why do you offhand ME with your suggestion that I cannot understand without first reading Victor, Walter and Donald when they did NOT show YOU a proven wave to have 'free energy' ? You assuming that I have not investigated their texts ?
    If they informed you in some way that I did not follow, then do you have it ? Is that path you suggest I follow already proven and leading you to energy independence ?

I already DO understand 'free energy', and it has taken me 3 years of intense study/ thought beyond all of the references you recommend.

Energy is NOT Aetherial, it is of Matter itself; the matter (energy) we are, the matter of the Universe, and the gravitated matter we modify here on Earth by applications of electricity, heat, magnetism or pressure etc.

Hence having several small non-RF-noise Hendershot Magnatronic Generators are a solution going forwards, where one device can have its non-radioactive-fuel core-cap ground-plane-transducers replaced as others run on, as Hendershot did when the core matter eventually become consumed within his already assembled 'space-frame' windings.
    (Same as all 'free energy' devices stop working when their source/ surface atoms become transmuted.)

And why don't others manage to get Hendershot Generators running ?
    Because they think the equipment sucks in energy from an Aether, or merely resonates, or there is NMR, all of which thought patterns block necessary understanding of the electromagnetically induced *mechanics* involved, where quite literally a mechanical vortex is physically induced within core matter surface-domain elements at atomic level (as within spark-impulsed Akula and Kapanadze devices also), though where the Hendershot 'magnetic buzzer' is like a magnetic spark gap through magneto-mechanically storing, and then electrically releasing its (Barkhausen wave) energy pulse to the core-cap spin-field induction coil windings.

Heck how much would Earth space be distorted if nuclear power stations sucked all of their energy in from a Cosmic Aether ?

You do realise that a Hendershot Generator-Motor powered the Spirit of St Louis accross the Atlantic ~85 years ago; don't you ?
    Also Hubbard's pulsed 'Magnetronic' generator free powered a boat around a lake; etc. ?
    Of course you do ? And Viktor Schauberger, Walter Russel, Donald Smith and Nicola Tesla taught you how to do likewise ?

Teslas ideas were good and ahead of his time, but also were based upon what was observed via the equipments of his time.
    Since this very clever man passed away there have been more advanced findings essential to our understandings, and it is shameful that Western schools and universities are still teaching as if facts, aspects of electricity and electromagnetically induced radiations Tesla knew to be false over 100 years ago.

Now I really must keep moving forwards with my Hendershot based investigations.

Cheers .............. Graham.

PS.
    Anyone else finding that their mainstream search engines are not working for them when they write here !?
    LOL - Typical !
    Last edited by GSM; 10-19-2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• GSM:
      quote:
      "Now I really must keep moving forwards with my Hendershot based investigations".
      end quote.

Please follow your path, don't let my advice distract you. As that was not ever my intention.
      But, I remind you that THIS THREAD is not about nuclear decay from matter.

As you don't believe in the Aether, and since you feel that this is only an imaginary antiquated non existent energy source, which was later not what Tesla really believed in, and discarded as being such. And, that energy can only be extracted from matter by beta fueled radioactive nuclear decay, or other matter based sources, and not the safe alternative that I have suggested, there is nothing more that I can say.
      I will not argue the point, and there is No need to try to convince me otherwise. As Nuclear disassociation, is not my cup of tea, as I've mentioned previously many times, and never will be. I will leave that theme to those interested in it, instead.
      However, I wish you the best of luck with the Hendershot generator replications.
      Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-19-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V.
        Привет всем !!

Americans it's time to take soldering-guns and get a Free Energy in your homes, better than take machine-guns and die in Syria, Afganistan, Iraq and other countries fight and die for Jewish Illuminati Cabal from Wall-Street and Washington DC.

Oil-barons and Cabal banksters will sure put a fire-arms and machine-guns in your hands to fight for them in WW3 for oil and gas resurces. So I hope you understand that the only way to stop Cabal Elite Madness is to bring Free Energy Revolution first in America and Canada and than south America and than many other countries. Other countries look at yours first and right move.

Once than OU generators become usually domestic things like tooth brashes, spoons and full dishes of food, than bathing in Free Energy become like a fall into habit everyday swiming in the oceans, pools etc. nobody will not make or even will not try to fire a new wars for Oil, Gas, Coil etc.etc.

Also Free Energy and new "Poison Free" technologies will bring Revolution in Food productions and new type of human community where parasitism on humans and whole nations will not the the main goal in the life of any human or any nation.

Than, with help of strong social support, things like - Information Revolution based on real knowledges and real science I think door of Cosmos will be wide open to humankind. And last will help joining our planet in the Union of Free Civilizations in our Galaxy. There are more than 220,000 civilizations in our Galaxy. And there are the other Galaxies like for example nearest Andromeda Galaxy. And there are many other Galaxies in our Universe ??

Got it the sense ??

No sweat.We intend to have control of the light switch, just a matter of time.Just posting for posterity.

Ged

Comment

• Americans, and all others as well:
          I also feel that those that keep us on this mind controlled prison planet for as long as possible, are not doing so just to make further economic profits from our misery and enslaved work ethics. But are also doing to so to harvest our fears, and agonies, and planned war games, economic strife, and deaths, which they are also using to feed from. Like a cosmic game of sorts. As there is much more to this, than just what meets the eye.

For example. Look at what is going right under our noses:
          26 Mile Alien Mothership in our Solar System - YouTube

Also: "A Message to Humanity":
          A Message To Humanity! - YouTube

And for those Americans and others, that think that they are free:
          All American People Need To See This !!! David Icke In New York - YouTube

Only a matter of time???
          Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-19-2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Man called Роман Карноухов alias Akula0083 have decided to gift all of you his OU generator - complete with plans and present his device, from the begining, including original schematic, oscillograms, tuning and adjusting, till the final device testing, ready for 24hours a day running. I wil try to help anybody to successfully made this OU generator on the way how I can and thinkthat is the best and most simple for understanding.

So here we go:

1st. Schematic is Tesla Transmitter part

2nd. Schematic is Tesla Receiver part

images of his device

videos from the begining of building

1.st video - Begining
            начало! - YouTube

2nd.video - Tuning and adjustment,
            наÑтройка и отладка!!! - YouTube

3rd.video His Self-running Free Energy Generator on 1,2kW
            Free Energy Генератор Свободной Ñнергии Ñ Ñамозапиткой akula0083 - YouTube

4th.video Self-Runner on 1.2kW
            AKULA0083 FREE ENERGY ???? 2013.05.06. - YouTube

on his Роман Карноухов channel you can find and watch his earliest OU devices with self-running and some other projects.
            Роман Карноухов - YouTube

Here on our Russian forum Роман Карноухов posting his info
            Форум Ñтранников :: Тема: уÑтановка Ðкулы повторение (1/23)

Our Russian IC 555ТВ9 is Dual JK flip-flop with set and reset and negative edge trigger. American 74HC/HCT112 is a same JK flip-flop pin to pin compatibile. It is direct replacement.

Don't listen trolls and Cabal puppets disinfo agents - my advice is simple try and see - get some electronic parts and some wire and equipment and try to replicate and much important try to understand how it work and why work on the way is working.

For proper device replication you should have some measurement equipment like oscillograhs, spectrum analysers, signal generators, LCR meters, and of course digital and analog meters.

If you haven't ask friends to give you equipment for some time or you will need to buy some needed equipment. Excellent source of quality and relatively inexpensive equipment you can find at Ebay and many similar resources.

For example very good and quality Tektronix Oscillographs. I prefer analog types but who love coloured oscillograms can obtain colour DSO.
            oscilloscope | eBay

As Akula will present in the Run new stuffs i will put all of his info here. All informations have GPL - General Public License and are only for free copying, free reproduction without patenting and other dirty games. In any case all infos are Russian in public domain so nobody can forbid you to use these informations for private purposes.

ps: Edvard Snowden have great chance to get marry his Russian girlfrend Anna C. and stay in Russia. This is second hand info !! I wish both luck and good life !!

Удачи всем !! Good Luck !!

Comment

• Wow

After reading some of the posts in the last few pages I felt compelled to write .
              I don't post often but do like to read what is pasted off as fact about Dr. Tesla s work .
              I have studied Tesla s work for 20 years and am still learning by experiments.
              Some of what I read is interestingand some of it off the wall garbage.
              Were these all correcti have no doubt that we would have solved the problem of free energy.
              It seems that thosethat know won't tell and that don't know all.
              There are many theoriesin science and things function, but are as said only theoris as the word implys .
              Electron theoryseems to be correct and yet there are discrepancy in it as still not understood, hense a theory not fact . Have you ever seen an electron? Me either, so it seem abstract in word and thought.
              To view natter as a gyroscopic action would seem to me to do an injustice to all of nature and give incorrect thought to what matter is .
              Energy and matter are not one in the same as Einstein'stheory would suggest.
              There's that word again . Matter is energy in molecular bonded ordered structure .
              When we release the bond energy is released but is only the energy of disassociation of the
              bond itself . So what is energy? Good question; it seems that energy is stress on a structure or force brought about by unequal balance .
              But what structure if space is empty and devoid of anything.
              Faradayfelt that matter could not act where it was not . Hense the aeather seems to give procromation to its self .
              So force or energy could be brought about by imbalance structure. As Kelly wrote I brought action by in action, how could this be as I did not understand at first.
              How can I bring about action or force by doing nothing?
              It doesn'tseem to ork in any other part of my life .
              But then it came to me by experimentsnd by accident as many in science will atest to.
              In my experimentswith the Tesla hairpin one of my capacitors (homemade) shorted out and left one side with smaller capactince than the other.
              And to my amazement a six inch arc of blue white energy jumped out in spiral (vortex) action from one side of the capacitor to the other. Action by inaction or imbalance. The structure trying to restore balane to itself
              Upon investigating the failure in the capacitor I found vortex shaped burns in the dielectric plates that seem to suggest that energy travels in this path as in nature .
              In no way could my device generate such energy nessasry to jump that distance as I was only supplying it with 10000 vac; so where did it come from?
              After reading dollard and Steinmetz each is explaining that energy can be created and destroyed . Whichgoes along with balance and inbalance of the structure.
              Matterand energy are not the same .
              These are not my beliefs bt are shown by experiment .
              I wish that more would post there experiments and not just theories . I think that you would be better received if it was backed up by you personal work .
              But then we can all learn from one another , each has something to offer.
              Treat one another with respectand share knowledge so that we may all benefit . For each man stands upon the shoulders of thoses that came before us .
              Good luck in all your endeavors . Just my two cents worth .
              Cheers!!!

Jeff

Comment

• spelling and grammar

Please forgive my spelling and grammar .
                As I belive it was socritise that said give thought unto the truths in my words and not the manner in which it is said .

Jeff

Comment

• The idea that all matter comes from energy ("the medium", "the Aether", etz...) and not the other way around, is still an unresolved puzzle for some, maybe even for most people. Although, not for me personally.
                  As I not only believe what Tesla had mentioned about it, but also, am working towards proving that energy can be harvested "out of thin air", as was also mentioned by others, before and after him, as well.
                  This is not just a small detail, to be overlooked, and especially by those looking for free energy technologies using "open systems".
                  The fact that we are collectively not there yet, does not negate the fact that it is possible to achieve. If this were easy to do, it would have already been done by many people, long ago.

Those that chose to follow a different path, a different way, are free to do so.
                  But, every time that I hear someone say that energy can ONLY come from matter, I feel inclined to interject. Also, remembering that at this point, theories, are possibly all we have to go on.
                  Hopefully these theories will be confirmed, and free energy will be proven, utilized, and accepted by all, soon enough to satisfy even the most skeptical of us.

Comment

• More Clues to Building a working Device

Hello All,

More clues from the Establishment.My all new approach to this problem,look at how NOT to build stuff.Someone mentioned overunity in the history of microwaveenginnering ,my impulse is to then search for eliminating excess currents and voltages from microwaves.

Thus in order to get resonance just study how the engineers try to be rid of it.Then just do the opposite of what they say.See they are indirectly helping us! Awesome!

See how at:http://www.kau.edu.sa/Files/320/Rese...2676_22982.pdf

Notice they say "overcurrents and overvoltages" that is what we WANT! (so we use better insulation,use adjustable groundings,capacitors and suitable loads).

Again more help form our establishment friends:

http://www.sintef.no/project/Power%2...%5BJP11%5D.pdf

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                      As I not only believe what Tesla had mentioned about it, but also, am working towards proving that energy can be harvested "out of thin air", as was also mentioned by others, before and after him, as well.

Those that chose to follow a different path, a different way, are free to do so.

But, every time that I hear someone say that energy can ONLY come from matter, I feel inclined to interject.
                      Yes energy can be harvested from thin air.
                      And Nick, do please understand I am not writing this post just to annoy or dig at you for I do appreciate not only your sincerity but also your viewpoint, however I should like to express the ideas of other writers and scientists of Tesla's time. Indeed I also appreciate how stubborn I could appear to be with regard to sharing opinion and ideas, and thus I am most appreciative of you calm responses, for it is only through same that such sharing can become explorative reasoning.

What do molecules of air contain - Carbon 6, Nitrogen 7, Oxygen 8 ?
                      All of these gasses have higher atomic number than potentially reactive solids Lithium 3, Berylium 4.
                      Also all atmospheric gasses are capable of having the equivalent of a hydrogen or helium nucleus split from their atoms electrostatically with an associated release of energy, just as can occur with the Aluminium, Copper and Iron elements used within our energising and harvesting equipments.

It could however be very wrong to believe that any equipment using spark gaps or HV capacity hats generate energy out of the apparent nothingness of an undefined Aether not scientifically agreed upon, and not proven to exist, in spite of 120+ years of failed experimenting to prove its existence.

The energy comes out of elemental changes induced by the electro-magnetic field vortexing of atomic nucleus-electron relationships.

As long as electrons orbit nucleii they are like permanently energised gyroscopes - they are a store of energy.
                      Electromagnetically rip out an electron and it retains that energy until increased by field energy acceleration, or shared by collision impacts inducing the release of other electrons/ photons/ nucleus related electron capture.

Thus I think it very likely that anyone thinking that they could energise conditions to release energy out of 'thin air' could not prove that it is not simultaneously energised electromagnetic reactions within the energising equipment itself, where the real atomic source of energy could be due to the physical elements of their equipments being mechanically fixed withing regions of an electromagneticaly induced vortex, and the electron emission, or positron emission, or electron capture induced neutron-proton atomic identity relationships and instabilities associated with energy release from nucleus-electron counts/freedoms are much more accessibly tunable.

Tesla knew that IRON (ferrite, rod, sheet or stainless steel, tin can etc.) retains a very special electromagnetic energy position.

It occupies a line bordering influence to become either negatively charged, or positively charged, or undergo Beta release, or be induced to cyclically alternate between these states through elemental identity phases as per the vertical line illustrated here in a manner which can create charge flow in itself and/or/with respect to a different closely positioned element such as aluminium or copper either simultaneously energised by or passively within the same field.

I believe it is the definition, understanding and incorrect teachings (deliberate disinfo) related to both the Cosmos and electromagnetic radiation which have led to different concepts of an 'Aether', for every neutron, proton and electron within matter, even on our own workbenches and within ourselves are as much a part of the Cosmos as are the Cosmic aspects discussed separately as if so far away, and thus 'different'.

Cheers .................. Graham.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by GSM; 10-21-2013, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post

Thus in order to get resonance just study how the engineers try to be rid of it.
                        Then just do the opposite of what they say. See they are indirectly helping us! Awesome!
                        Yes - thumbs-up Gedfire

I remember being given a very early 12" round tube Band 1 TV, and 50 years ago tuning out the 'problem' white (Barkhausen) line down the left side of the picture so that I could watch it.

Of course this was spinning domains within the LOPT simultaneously used to magnetically scan the electron beam horizontally and generate tube HT via a thermionic rectifier, and it would never occur to anyone (except you) to peak tune that parasitic resonance into possible energy release.

Maybe you would have ended up exploding LOPTs (LOL), as the Russians took so long to prevent happening within their early Colour televisions.

Though of course the oscillation induced changes must at atomic level exceed normal conservation of energy and photonic EM relationships by becoming not just a spin rotation, but via domains, an electron orbit spin-axis spin-within-a-spin.

Anyone seen a piece of grass straw embedded within a tree trunk after a tornadic air vortex has passed over.
                        Electromagnetic vortexes are no different for electrons than are the "wind" for straw in relation to energetic effects !!!!!

Just need to tune them up; eh Gedfire !

Cheers .............. Graham.
                        Last edited by GSM; 10-21-2013, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                          Hello All,

More clues from the Establishment.My all new approach to this problem,look at how NOT to build stuff.Someone mentioned overunity in the history of microwaveenginnering ,my impulse is to then search for eliminating excess currents and voltages from microwaves.

Thus in order to get resonance just study how the engineers try to be rid of it.Then just do the opposite of what they say.See they are indirectly helping us! Awesome!

See how at:http://www.kau.edu.sa/Files/320/Rese...2676_22982.pdf

Notice they say "overcurrents and overvoltages" that is what we WANT! (so we use better insulation,use adjustable groundings,capacitors and suitable loads).

Again more help form our establishment friends:

http://www.sintef.no/project/Power%2...%5BJP11%5D.pdf

Cheers!

Hey GED, you really are on FIRE, when ever you open or close a mechanical switch, the dissturbance/electric arc, creates an imbalance, that must be very quickly balanced.

Call it noise/white noise resonance, series resonance, etc.

Fets are getting close, but i don't know if you can ever, disscount the electric spark.

For what it's worth,

Warm regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                            when ever you open or close a mechanical switch, the dissturbance/electric arc, creates an imbalance, that must be very quickly balanced.

Call it noise/white noise resonance, series resonance, etc.
                            Hi Cornboy.
                            Yes indeed it will be unavoidable noise to all other circuits and systems, but to the electrons of matter where that sudden change of *surface* charge is induced to act, it will near instantaneously act upon electrons with respect to their thousands of times more heavy nucleii and cause them to be either torn away, or them to impact a nucleii, or via transit time, for them to do both.

Where electrons modify nucleii is where conservation of energy limitations can appear to become exceeded, with energy appearing as if to come out of nowhere.
                            BUT - the energy comes from the fractional induced devolution of the atoms involved, and it involves neutrino release which is part of the nuclear mechanics involved, plus neutrino induction from the flows of same throughout the Cosmos, Earth, our equipments, and our own energy generating bodies.

Every aspect of 'free energy' could be mathematically calculated, but has any expert ever tried ?
                            How could they if they are already conditioned to believe it impossible, or they dare not because they are greater debtors to the 'profession' which trained and pays their wages, where lesser mortals needing that free energy would be unable to pay them !

Until then hands-on empiricism remains essential
                            Though equally we need to understand what we are doing in order to move forwards.

Cheers ............ Graham.
                            Last edited by GSM; 10-21-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• More Clues

Originally posted by GSM View Post
                              Hi Cornboy.
                              Yes indeed it will be unavoidable noise to all other circuits and systems, but to the electrons of matter where that sudden change of *surface* charge is induced to act, it will near instantaneously act upon electrons with respect to their thousands of times more heavy nucleii and cause them to be either torn away, or them to impact a nucleii, or via transit time, for them to do both.

Where electrons modify nucleii is where conservation of energy limitations can appear to become exceeded, with energy appearing as if to come out of nowhere.
                              BUT - the energy comes from the fractional induced devolution of the atoms involved, and it involves neutrino release which is part of the nuclear mechanics involved, plus neutrino induction from the flows of same throughout the Cosmos, Earth, our equipments, and our own energy generating bodies.

Every aspect of 'free energy' could be mathematically calculated, but has any expert ever tried ?
                              How could they if they are already conditioned to believe it impossible, or they dare not because they are greater debtors to the 'profession' which trained and pays their wages, where lesser mortals needing that free energy would be unable to pay them !

Until then hands-on empiricism remains essential
                              Though equally we need to understand what we are doing in order to move forwards.

Cheers ............ Graham.
                              Thanks GSM and Cornboy,

I am waiting for my ferrite cores to arrive to begin phase two of my experiments.

GSM you mention LOPT.I get goosebumps! Yes, the descendant of the tesla coil in our TV's.I have seen articles describing excess energy in these.Many anecdotal evidence exists.As usual they don't use terms such as overunity...

Here is one:
                              It was invented as a means of controlling the horizontal movement of the electron beam in a cathode ray tube (CRT). Unlike conventional transformers, a flyback transformer is not fed with a signal of the same waveshape as the intended output current. A convenient side effect of such a transformer is the considerable energy that is available in its magnetic circuit. This can be exploited using extra windings that can be used to provide power to operate other parts of the equipment. In particular, very high voltages are easily obtained using relatively few turns of winding which, once rectified, can provide the very high accelerating voltage for a CRT. Many more recent applications of such a transformer dispense with the need to produce high currents and just use the device as a relatively efficient means of producing a wide range of lower voltages using a transformer much smaller than a conventional mains transformer would be.[citation needed]

Flyback transformer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I try to write less these days unless its absolutely necssary as I know I am close.Don did give out the secrets.They are all in his videos and publications.Some deceptively displayed.One day I will connect all the dots the way I see it.But the best way is to first present a working device.

For now I post to create a trail and to use as reference when I finally produce the device.

More clues.Don's Cart Device (device that was to be mass produced):
                              1 transistor deal.Submarine Sonar and the transformer with the tank circuit.

Don't remember calculus but I saw this:http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc...=rep1&type=pdf

Comment

• GSM:
                                I hope that you've now made your point, again.
                                I remind you once again that THIS THREAD is not about nuclear decay, from ferite, copper atoms, orbiting spinning electrons, etz... through an outward destructive, disassociative, explosive, break down of matter, including the air.

It is about the ideas that Donald Smith mentioned, and other similar devices, and ideas. To see if something like that can be reproduced, or if it was not possible, and is too good to be true, to at least confirm this also. Donald like Kapanadze, and others we've discussed here, believed in the ideals that Tesla had mentioned, long ago.

I am still waiting for Wesley and others to prove their point concerning the harvesting of energy from the Colman device, or other similar contraptions.
                                I feel that I'll be waiting for a long long time, still. But, not because it may not be possible to extract energy from matter, as we've been doing that for ages, at the expense of our resources, and the planet, with possible consequences or things like global warming, etz...
                                You might want to conduct some of your discussions of the extraction of electricity from matter from other such devices and their tests there. Or in similar threads that are dealing with radioactive, dangerous, poisonous, and contaminating, products, such as alfa, beta, x-rays, gamma ray technologies and similar themes.

I on the other hand I feel that the energy from the "Aether" or the surrounding "medium", can be beneficial to us, and everything else. Healing in fact, working through cavitation, implosive, additive, and gaining, through natural properties, by the power of the vortex.
                                In specific frequencies, it can be very much health inducing, even addictive, making one need less sleep, more dynamic, keener, etz... as Tesla noticed and also commented about.
                                Very much unlike the consequences that nuclear decay can cause.

@ Boguslaw: Thank you for posting the Tesla article. It was very clear to me that he mentions that the ONLY way for matter to contain energy is by previously obtaining it from the "Medium". And that this medium is the Aether. And, that this includes ALL radioactive materials, as well.
                                Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-21-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X