Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SERG V.
    Why does the Magnetron device produce excessive more heat (energy) under some controled conditions - "while official science" keep the mouth shut and convince you must pay eletricity bills coz there is no other way {for social parasites to keep in life their existence} ??
    Yes parasites.

Another question.
    Why do magnetrons unavoidably lose efficiency ?
    Their cavity atoms become transmuted !!!!!

Cheers ................. Graham.

Comment

• What equation in red square (U/B2 = q ∆2/2m) means ??

It means a working point of magnetron where classic Ohm law stop working but electrons and law of Mother Nature never stop.

All we need to do is to transfer operation of magnetron in CG - Continuous Generation mode. On the anode there has to be not pulsing voltage, but constant High Voltage and a such size, that equation of U/B2 = q ∆2 /2m was carried out always.

What's will happened when we catch that working point ??

In this case the anode circuit will be opened, It means anode current will be absent, and the law of Ohm will cease to be carried out.

This is extremely interesting situation.
      The anode source go to the idle mode, and in the same time extensive power of the magnetron was generated in microwave oven.
      As the law of Ohm doesn't work, the counter of the electric power ceases "to see" working owen and magnetron giving out the extensive energy.

For example, at many standard magnetrons with the regular ring Neodymium, Nd-Fe-B magnets, applied in household ovens, anode current from about 2-3uA, appears at a constant DC (not pulsing) anode voltage of 60-65 volts.

At such value of anode voltage any speak about considerable size of "excess" energy from owen is inappropriate. Such anode current from 2-3uA has to appear at very high anode voltage about 2kV-3kV (or more). So only in this case power generated by magneton will be significant at output. Of course magnetic field must be very big, and has to be from constant magnets kind of Nd-Fe-B.
      Electric field must be from an external source, and it works on "on the idle" of course. So we got Here nice "perpetual motion machine".

Regards
      Сергей В.

Comment

• Makes sense to me!

Originally posted by SERG V. View Post

What equation in red square (U/B2 = q ∆2/2m) means ??

It means a working point of magnetron where classic Ohm law stop working but electrons and law of Mother Nature never stop.

All we need to do is to transfer operation of magnetron in CG - Continuous Generation mode. On the anode there has to be not pulsing voltage, but constant High Voltage and a such size, that equation of U/B2 = q ∆2 /2m was carried out always.

What's will happened when we catch that working point ??

In this case the anode circuit will be opened, It means anode current will be absent, and the law of Ohm will cease to be carried out.

This is extremely interesting situation.
        The anode source go to the idle mode, and in the same time extensive power of the magnetron was generated in microwave oven.
        As the law of Ohm doesn't work, the counter of the electric power ceases "to see" working owen and magnetron giving out the extensive energy.

For example, at many standard magnetrons with the regular ring Neodymium, Nd-Fe-B magnets, applied in household ovens, anode current from about 2-3uA, appears at a constant DC (not pulsing) anode voltage of 60-65 volts.

At such value of anode voltage any speak about considerable size of "excess" energy from owen is inappropriate. Such anode current from 2-3uA has to appear at very high anode voltage about 2kV-3kV (or more). So only in this case power generated by magneton will be significant at output. Of course magnetic field must be very big, and has to be from constant magnets kind of Nd-Fe-B.
        Electric field must be from an external source, and it works on "on the idle" of course. So we got Here nice "perpetual motion machine".

Regards
        Сергей В.
        Thanks for charing this info of yours

played little with a magnetrone, really strong magnetic field with little input

DB
        "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Yes GSM. You found it. Nice ring I saw on video ! It must be "cold", you know in winter to keep it running on finger Cold because nothing is colliding

Comment

• @ Serg V:
            quote:
            "Tesla had been billion times right. Energy comes from the matter, as an attriburte of matter, no vice-versa.
            end quote.

Serg V: Although I also agree that Tesla was right, but, I think that you have it very wrong about Tesla ever saying that "energy comes from matter, not the other way around". Please prove your point.
            Tesla has said many many times where energy comes from, the AETHER. Not from matter, even though matter has energy to it, as everything does.
            Maybe I don't understand what you mean, by "as an attribute of matter",
            or, you don't understand what Tesla has stated as being the invisible true source of all energy, including matter.
            Without the Aether there is no energy, and without energy there would be no matter.
            I'm not trying to argue the point, but trying to clarify what Tesla has said, at least the way that I understand it, as I feel that it is a very important point, still. Many still don't buy it, well, then don't, that's ok.
            Then just harvest energy from matter, keep burning things up, and contaminating this planet, as we've done up to now.

There's no doubt that there can be energy extracted from matter, that goes without saying. But, the cause of the effect of seeing visible matter, is energy, and energy fields holding those atoms together. No energy fields, and atoms would go into dissolution, and are lost from sight. As it takes energy fields to form matter, not the other way around. And there are energy fields coming from our galactic vortex field, and our Suns Vortex field, most everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              Yes GSM. You found it. Nice ring I saw on video ! It must be "cold", you know in winter to keep it running on finger Cold because nothing is colliding

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                Tesla has said many many times where energy comes from, the AETHER.
                You sure about this Nick ?
                What is this Aether ?
                Can you tell us what you think it is ?
                What exactly did Tesla say it is ?

Or is this imaginary Aether an aberration persisting from that deemed necessary in order to support the early falsehoods relating to electromagnetic 'wave' propagation; which Tesla warned us about ?

Cheers ................ Graham
                Last edited by GSM; 10-18-2013, 07:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• "The Eternal Source of Energy of the Universe, Origin and Intensity of Cosmic Rays"

Citation:
                  "This truth was so manifest to me that I expressed it in the following axiom: "There is no energy in matter except that absorbed from the medium."
                  (...)

When radio-active rays were discovered their investigators believed them to be due to liberation of atomic energy in the form of waves. This being impossible in the light of the preceding I concluded that they were produced by some external disturbance and composed of electrified particles. My theory was not seriously taken although it appeared simple and plausible. Suppose that bullets are fired against a wall. Where a missile strikes the material is crushed and spatters in all directions radial from the place of impact In this example it is perfectly clear that the energy of the flying pieces can only be derived from that of the bullets. But in manifestation of radio-activity no such proof could be advanced and it was, therefore, of the first importance to demonstrate experimentally the existence of this miraculous disturbance in the medium. "

Sincerery Yours
                  Boguslaw
                  Last edited by boguslaw; 10-18-2013, 01:35 PM.

Comment

"The Eternal Source of Energy of the Universe, Origin and Intensity of Cosmic Rays"

Citation:
                    [I]"This truth was so manifest to me that I expressed it in the following axiom: "There is no energy in matter except that absorbed from the medium."
                    Hi Boguslaw.

Was that not past tense ?
                    Just a few lines beneath that -

"If all energy is supplied to matter from without then this all important function must be performed by the medium. Yes--but how?"

*IF*
                    I am not aware that Tesla made a final decision, nor stated his opinion of what the medium is.

Since then scientists have noted neutrino permeation.

Cheers Graham.

Comment

• Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean GSM (probably due to language barrier).
                      As I understood Tesla , he was convinced that energy comes from aether (or ambient background) because he created artificial radioactivity. In other article he considered the shield against ambient background radiation (which as he thought was the source of radioactivity) would stop radioactive decay.

Comment

• GSM:
                        Am I sure??? Absolutely!
                        It is obvious that you have never read any of Tesla's ideas, concerning what is the source of Energy and Matter.
                        Or of the "Vortex Theory", as they go hand in hand.

I recommend that you do so, as it is the basis for ALL Tesla's notes, experiments, concepts, and more than a few patents.
                        After which, we can discuss the point, if you like, or not.
                        You won't need to believe me, at all. But, no one will "prove" to you or anyone else that the invisible and illusive Aether exists, or even that your spirit exists, as well. As neither are to be found in the corporeal, material, physical realms.

Einsteins theories, were accepted by current science instead, even though Tesla was not in agreement. And are still the cause of the ongoing problems of unnatural radiation, contamination, threat of thermo-nuclear war, and deaths.
                        Also read up on Viktor Schauberger, Walter Russel, and even Donald Smith, if interested in this theme.
                        But, are you really???

@ Boguslaw: Thank you.

Nick_Z

Comment

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean GSM (probably due to language barrier).
                          As I understood Tesla , he was convinced that energy comes from aether (or ambient background) because he created artificial radioactivity. In other article he considered the shield against ambient background radiation (which as he thought was the source of radioactivity) would stop radioactive decay.
                          Hi Boguslaw.

Thanks for your enquiry.
                          Heck, after an evening cognac it took me ages to figure out for myself what I had written only three hours previously ! (Before the cognac !)
                          Your enquiry is justified.
                          However, after reading your *reference* yet again, those very same words come to mind.

Tesla developed his own views over the years, which is what I meant by the past tense in relation to what he stated he thought in 1932.

He questioned whether radiation came to be a quality of matter via an external medium.
                          'Medium' being the definition that I pick up on - an Aether ?

I agree with your last comment, but was his idea of the 'medium' the same as were the thoughts of others in his time relating to their explanation requiring an Aether to comprehend the still taught theory of radio *wave* propagation ? (We do know that Tesla had a better grasp of electromagnetically induced radiation than that taught during his lifetime, as is still taught erroneously even today!)

In my post I was attempting to suggest that his words 'medium' and 'Aether' could have had quite different meanings to what others today think he intended, especially by anyone having different 'educations' and experience.

Matter is energy, but the environments and entropies affecting the atomic relationships within matter never remain constant through time.

Cheers ............ Graham.

Nick you would do better to explain what it is you think I need to know rather than question whether I am interested in reading works you recommend, which I am already aware of, but also which I am already wary of !
                          My next move is to check Beta absorption by aluminium foil layers as in the Hendershot device, not read more unrelated tomes.
                          Last edited by GSM; 10-18-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• GSM:
                            quote:
                            "Nick you would do better to explain what it is you think I need to know rather than question whether I am interested in reading works you recommend, which I am already aware of.
                            end quote.

Really! Well, I thought that I had made myself clear, about what I think that you should know, concerning Tesla's ideas as to the source of energy and matter. But, as you are already aware of what I was pointing to, I see not point in boring you any further with what you say that you already "wary" of.

You asked me, and I answered.
                            The questions was: am I sure. The answer was: Absolutely.

If you are wary of what Tesla has repeatedly mentioned, then, I see no point in saying anything else. So, please excuse me.
                            Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-19-2013, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• things to ponder

videos to ponder and re-think!

Free Energy Electric Generator - YouTube

free energy ?

Electric Generator Self-Running - YouTube

dunfasto

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                                videos to ponder and re-think!

Free Energy Electric Generator - YouTube

free energy ?

Electric Generator Self-Running - YouTube

dunfasto
                                Well I won't be rethinking either of those video's.

Video 1)

The first one when he uses the voltmeter there is virtually no current
                                due to the very high impedance of the voltmeter and I would expect a very
                                similar time of swing, practically the same for such a roughly done experiment
                                just hold the magnet and drop it, not scientific, he should have a hold and
                                release mechanism to get consistent results.

This setup I made to get data to determine the Moment of Inertia for my motor is not perfect by a long way.
                                But it shows the principal he should employ and he should use a load of only
                                some Ohms like 10 to 200 Ohms.
                                Drop Test Setup for Data - YouTube

Video 2)

The second one is a straight up fake to me. It even looks like it would come
                                to pieces to me.

All he would need to do is use two batteries in parallel and just only disconnect one
                                to create the illusion. It's a trick plain and simple and easy to pick. In my
                                opinion anyway that is.

By linking them here those video's will now get a lot of hits. What an injustice !

Last edited by Farmhand; 10-19-2013, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X