Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnifying or Amplifying COILS

I think some people here still don't get it. I was referring to Amplifying COILS of Nikola Tesla. Please look for the patent that details this novel invention of Nikola Tesla. I believe that patent will tell you everything and will erase the confusion of the real reason of this Free Energy Phenomenon.

When you do find the Amplifying Coils of Nikola Tesla take a second look and try to find out what other function this novel invention pull off when in Resonance with the Capacitor Discharge.

@T-1000 Everything you answered is correct. Let me ask do really which is the really Amplifying Coils? If you still don't get what patent is this, ask me and I will show you the Amplifying Coils and the Articles that shows how Tesla use it on his device.

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    I will help you out a bit

1) It is in definition just the power ampification goes in short pulse on time measurement. The capacitor discharge is the key to that.
    2) Tesla magnifying transmitter was one of those and Tesla single wire transmission was the second.
    3) Just think what hapens when you ignite 1 ton of TNT.. Same happens with capacitor discharge to Tesla coil primary then the shockwave echo gets utilized to power loads.
    3a) If you try to add pulses into resonant circuit it makes maximum amplitude from accumulated energy but obviously it diminishes soon as you attach loads.

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
      NO !

Electric current flow and lines of magnetic field are mutually aligned 90 degrees apart.

Did you have something else in mind Dave ?

Cheers ............... Graham.
      That was not a depiction of the magnetic field
      Last edited by Dave45; 10-15-2013, 01:42 AM.
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
        I think some people here still don't get it. I was referring to Amplifying COILS of Nikola Tesla. Please look for the patent that details this novel invention of Nikola Tesla. I believe that patent will tell you everything and will erase the confusion of the real reason of this Free Energy Phenomenon.

When you do find the Amplifying Coils of Nikola Tesla take a second look and try to find out what other function this novel invention pull off when in Resonance with the Capacitor Discharge.

@T-1000 Everything you answered is correct. Let me ask do really which is the really Amplifying Coils? If you still don't get what patent is this, ask me and I will show you the Amplifying Coils and the Articles that shows how Tesla use it on his device.
        Hi stupify12, Can you give a link to the patent you refer to ?

Here is a list of all Tesla granted patents. List of Nikola Tesla patents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is this the patent - US 685012 A - Patent US685012 - Means for increasing the intensity of electrical oscillations. - Google Patents

If so, that patent is for "Means for Increasing the Intensity of Electrical Oscillations". Resonance is still vital in that device, cooling the coils is the novelty.

This is not "amplification", as I see it, it is just a circuit to reduce resistance and increase the quality of the circuit.

As I see it signal "Amplification" is taking a signal and using an external or
        other power source to replicate the signal or boost the signal to a higher
        amplitude
        using a second power source.

Amplifier- Amplifier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As I see it signal "Magnification" is taking a signal or energy from a longer
        period and concentrating it to a shorter period, or adding more power with
        each cycle so that the signal is gradually magnified from the original signal
        source.

Magnification. - Magnification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neither produce more out than is put in. Nor can more energy leave a device
        than energy that enters the device, that would require the production of
        something from nothing.

I'm certainly not saying a Tesla transformer is not capable of harnessing
        energy from the environment, because they can, as can many other things.

Before energy can come out of a device it must first go in, or already be in the device.

Tesla's Magnifying transmitter could only work properly (as a high power transmission device, not a free energy machine)
        if made full size and tuned to the Earths frequency with a similarly tuned receiver.

If or not the system could take in extra energy would depend on a number of
        factors.

If anyone attempted to build a Magnifying transmitter or receiver to be tuned
        at lower frequencies and it could tap into the 50/60 Hz grid or the military
        transmitted power in the lower kHz range they would soon be shut down.

HF transmitted power is open slather though, go for it tap the energy of the local 100 kw mHz or high kHz transmitter.

Still not OU or free energy, the receiver must be paid for and the energy is paid to be transmitted by
        the people paying the running costs of the transmitter.

Last edited by Farmhand; 10-15-2013, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• So, Dave, although that's a nice diagram, is it an indication of a device that will produce free energy, or just what?
          All transformers have a magnetic field to them, also. So, how is this diagram different, or what is the point.
          BTW, have you tried to build this device to show us how it works?

Comment

• Faraday Law of Induction

Tesla is a master of Magnetism and Electricity, before he experimented on the Condenser, Tesla has already perfected the so called Self Exciting Motors and Generators, Converters(Transformer). The recent example is the RegenX of Thane Heins which demonstrated this effect, which Tesla had long ago perfected.

Tesla still not satisfied to the efficiency of this Perfected Machines even to great attainment that it could Self Excite its own self.

I have a great admiration of your works Farmhand, even you understand it very well how to attain this great efficiency of the Capacitor Discharge.The only missing component is the additional 1 Copper Coil wound on the Transformer Coiling. I think people here limit your imagination only inside the Box.

Resonance is the key, Self Powered LC Tank is the real key which Tesla called his Amplifying Circuit. How to attain Self Powered LC Tank? The answer is simple two LC Circuit Coupled that it bounce the energy back and forth that results to the so called Amplifying Circuits. We already know that Resonance is near unity, What if we add Resonance + Resonance= Over Unity right?

It is pretty illustrated on Tesla's Patent, As I already told people here that everything Tesla talk about is illustrated on all of his Patents for he intended to leave it for the future(us).

Don Smith already showed it with his devices- but it is not shown when the device is not operating.You will understand only this component when the device is running.

Kapanadze told to his friend a.king21 that He needs this Coil Absolutely to make his device perform.

There is no such thing as secret here, just a mere common sense. Look at the device before it is Turn ON and look at the device when it is running.I need you guys to study more, I think you already found it as I already describe it on this posted.

"Tesla has used the Law of Induction cleverly on his device"- boguslaw

Stupify

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
            Hi stupify12, Can you give a link to the patent you refer to ?

As I see it signal "Amplification" is taking a signal and using an external or
            other power source to replicate the signal or boost the signal to a higher
            amplitude
            using a second power source.

As I see it signal "Magnification" is taking a signal or energy from a longer
            period and concentrating it to a shorter period, or adding more power with
            each cycle so that the signal is gradually magnified from the original signal
            source.

Neither produce more out than is put in. Nor can more energy leave a device
            than energy that enters the device, that would require the production of
            something from nothing.

I'm certainly not saying a Tesla transformer is not capable of harnessing
            energy from the environment, because they can, as can many other things.

Before energy can come out of a device it must first go in, or already be in the device.

If or not the system could take in extra energy would depend on a number of
            factors.

Comment

• A self exciting generator simply uses part of the motive force to self excite
              the field magnets (coils). The energy is provided by the motive force.

Self exciting does not mean self powered. I have a car alternator which is self
              exciting. It produces the magnetizing current for the field coils when the car
              engine turns the rotor. An old alternator required a separate regulated
              Magnetizing current to excite the field coils.

Self exciting has almost nothing to do with efficiency.

Thanes motor generator is very much less than 100% efficient, in fact it is
              very inefficient. This has been proved by many people now.

And the BiTT uses so little power the result is dubious at best and misleading.

I can show over 100% efficiency with such low powers, but it is not real it is
              simply measurement error at tiny power levels giving an apparent anomaly.

Try it with 100 Watts input then test the efficiency.

He says the BiTT is powered by reactive power but reactive power is just the
              unused portion of the applied real power. Any reactive power that is utilized
              immediately becomes real power. All reactive power in a system comes from
              the supply and is being returned to the supply. If the reactive power does not
              make it back to the supply it is used and is real power and it came from the
              supply.

Thane is a scammer and will be lucky not to end up in jail in my opinion.

Don was also a scammer in my opinion.

All reactive power comes from the supply originally, then when not used by the
              load it is returned, if the reactive power is prevented from returning to the
              supply it is dissipated and therefore used, if the reactive power is converted
              in a capacitor without returning to the supply and reapplied to the load it is
              reapplied as "real" power. As only "real" power can be used. If the reactive
              power is allowed to return to the supply then the actual power used is less
              than the apparent power used so the actual power used is less than the
              applied power.

Tesla used the terms "apparent power" and "real power".

Apparent power is the amount of power applied.

Real power is the amount actually used and not returned to the supply.

Reactive power is the amount no used and returned to the supply.

When the "real power" equals the "apparent power" then the power factor is 1.0 ,
              Tesla wanted that as the efficiency is better because of no reactive current dissipating heat energy..

If any of the apparent power is unused as real power, such as in the
              magnetizing current of a motor field, then the amount not used is considered
              reactive power and will return to the supply if it can.

It's really very simple. All reactive power comes from the supply and so if it is
              used it is paid for, if it is not used it is not paid for.

Basically all reactive power originates at the supply and the reactive power if
              converted and used is paid for, if it is allowed to return to the supply it is not
              paid for.

Until the reactive power makes it back to the supply it is paid for.

Cheers
              Last edited by Farmhand; 10-15-2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Not convincing he he
                Last edited by boguslaw; 10-15-2013, 03:18 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

• Those explanation are not very convincing for OUR purposes.
                  As Teslas car motor did not use or need an external man made power source. And his thoughts were to devise ways to use THAT technology for not just electric car motors, but for many other forms of transportation, like ships, trains, planes, etz... instead.
                  So, why not discuss that aspect, and how open systems may have been done, instead.
                  As closed electrical systems are another thing, and there's already ample info on that.

Comment

• @Farmhand

In regards to Thane his motor functions with same effect as Bruce Depalma N-Machine had ( www.free-energy.ws/pdf/sunburst_n_machine.pdf ) when speed overcomes resistance just obviously in less efficiency. With BittToroid stuff the main idea is to redirect Lenz force lines out of way of primary and his original design has a bit of that but not too much. There is alternative approach to that - Two Toroid Over-Unity Gabriel Device -- Part 1

Cheers!

Comment

• There is plenty tips around. Like here :
                      The Tom Bearden Website

“A network with the simultaneous presence of both closed and open paths was the answer to the author's years-long search.”

Comment

• GSM,

Yes, I’ve inserted a stack of ferrite rings into my PVC coil form, and was able to light an incandescent lamp at maybe 1/2 brightness. It wasn’t really a Don Smith replication per se, more like a simple experiment to see what happens when I stepped up the voltage in the coil. The ferrite rings helped to improve the output power.

Here are pictures of one of my experiments, with two coils wound the same way and connected together for the primary. A CW-CCW primary coil arrangement worked better, since it resulted in greater output power. Also the secondary is bifilar wound.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Workshopelf View Post
                          GSM,

Yes, I’ve inserted a stack of ferrite rings into my PVC coil form, and was able to light an incandescent lamp at maybe 1/2 brightness. It wasn’t really a Don Smith replication per se, more like a simple experiment to see what happens when I stepped up the voltage in the coil. The ferrite rings helped to improve the output power.

Here are pictures of one of my experiments, with two coils wound the same way and connected together for the primary. A CW-CCW primary coil arrangement worked better, since it resulted in greater output power. Also the secondary is bifilar wound.

Hi Workshopelf.

Electric current conduction , magnetism in core, and charge in dielectric insulators all have internal electron alignments around atomic matrix.

Field must run longitudinally within the sleeve you have constructed.
                          Square section rings are better for this purpose; not doughnut.
                          Ensure that your rings make as good a longitudinal contact as you can. If edges are uneven then set a piece of 1000 grade emery paper on a sheet of glass and grind flat in circular motion. Compress the rings together with insulating material/ nuts on a centre nylon threaded rod.

Field (electron precession wave through, or tuned resonance within the core) needs to be set in motion without the winding hindering same (current aligned electron orbits) once initiated, therefore about 5mm gap is necessary between wire and core. Core former and wire insulation can fortuitously provide this gap.

I don't know why there is so much waffle about 'bifilar windings' unless used for transformer isolation.
                          When a bifilar winding is connected in series then the precessing electron orbits at the surface of the wire are brought into close proximity with others at *different* angles.
                          This is deleterious to wavefront acceleration in impulse circuitry, and at all alternating frequencies where the electron alignments between turns are not in-phase; hence bifilar windings are energy efficient only at one specific length related fundamental frequency and the harmonic family thereof.

Not sure that you have there anything generating COP>1, but at least you are 'hands-on'.
                          Best of Luck with your imagineering and empiricism.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                          A self exciting generator simply uses part of the motive force to self excite the field magnets (coils)...............

Until the reactive power makes it back to the supply it is paid for.
                          Cheers
                          That is a truly excellent post Farmhand, and yet I see claims that it is not serving purposes here !
                          Clearly, some people have not been there and done that which you already have, and this makes me wonder beyond the words written ..............

Hence I am going back to unravelling operation of the non-electronic and non-spark Hendershot device.

Cheers ............... Graham.
                          Last edited by GSM; 10-16-2013, 09:21 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Hi Graham,

Thanks for the construction hints and tips. I don’t know where you could get square ferrite blocks, but that is not necessarily the focus of my research at this point. The bifilar windings are just something I tried to see if it would help improve the output. According to my notes, it actually made the output go down slightly, from 39V to 32VAC. But that is comparing two different transformers. My testing thus far showed no sign of there being overunity with this particular circuit. But it is interesting that you can step up the voltage and partially power lamps on the output.

You can also rectify the output and connect a 1,000 uF capacitor, and it will run the lamp brighter than with just the HF AC.

Thanks for the encouragement, and good luck with your Hendershot Generator research.

Workshopelf

Comment

• Originally posted by Workshopelf View Post
                              I don’t know where you could get square ferrite blocks,
                              - completely flat sided ferrite rings for circumferential continuity.

Cheers ........... Graham.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V.
                                [B]During the test the earth wire was disconnected for a time. There was no heat from the box at all. B]

Tesla had been billion times right. Energy comes from the matter, as an attriburte of matter, no vice-versa.
                                Question is what kind of force suck "charges" from Natural Media (Ground) - convey it to load and How do that ??
                                Yes energy comes from matter - the atom.
                                It is not sucked from matter, but released via impulse energised electromagnetic vortex.
                                Energy does not come any supposed Aether, nor from the ground either.
                                However a build up of electrostatic charge over matter will overcome the electromagnetic vortex.
                                Hence - extend the ground zero to prevent any charge build-up by impulses.

Cheers ............. Graham.

Comment

Working...
                                X