No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not stupid. One crude device would be by using Avramenko plugs around Tesla coil to get energy to capacitors , but you have carefully check places where to put them , which diodes to use as so on. Of course this is intermediate step only.....then I'm sure you know what to do next my friend....It's and example only.....neverending charge

Comment

• Dear Grum:
      I think it best to stay out of that box. If I could, I would, as I'm still feeling kinda boxed in.

Moving right along...

qoute from Grumage:
      "Dear Nick.

I would like to thank you and all for making me feel so welcome here, this was not the case with another thread that I had earlier dealings with!!

That aside Akula's latest video has a large Tesla coil running alongside the drive coil, now could it be as simple that the drive coil is providing us with the Current side and the Tesla coil is providing an excess of Electrons??
      This was part of the reasoning behind the Hendershot inner sleeve and choke assembly!!

Sounds stupid I know!! Perhaps I should get back into the box!!

Full credit should go to T-1000 as it was he who painstakingly reverse engineered the Schematic from Akula's videos"
      end quote.

I agree, and of course the credit does need to go the T-1000 for back-engineering the diagram of the Akula circuit.
      Which I still feel is the best and closest diagram of Akula's device up to now.
      May not work, as such, but we tried our best, so far. And it can always be modified, as needed.

Your idea of the latest Akula device may also be right, concerning the two different coils, one for HV, and the other for High Amps. Yet, it may not take such a big complicated device to achieve the same results.
      As I feel that Cepren B is correct, in that it should be simple, so simple you would... well you know... Ha, ha, ha.

T-1000s diagram, of the first Akula circuit, (my version below).

Picture (below) Akula's next to his latest design. With too many unknowns to properly replicate.

Keep the faith brothers, we're going in...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-14-2013, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumage View Post
        Dear mainsen.

Where to start?? I have used a pair of IGBT's for the drive circuit into my primary Ferrite core transformer and yes they are CW/CCW with respect to the centre tap. This is the correct way for standard transformer action using a push pull type of drive.

I have attached the schematic that appeared some months ago at OU.com
        and I have also attached the driver circuit for the device.

I am a bit concerned that I may be posting incorrectly, after all this is the Don Smith thread. Perhaps someone will advise??

If you follow my earlier posts on OU.Com you will find that I have tried many inner chokes one of which, the plastic tube actually collapsed due to heating!!

I hope this is of some use??

Cheers Grum.
        Thank u very much for the information. I will go search ur posts over there.

But i disagree on ur view concerning the 2 pulse coils. If u have wound them cw and ccw and joined together at middle, its not a push/pull, as their magnetic fields point in same direction. For push/pull using center tap both coils have to be same winding direction.
        I only get a nice sine wave (like akula shows) across the Cap in the series LC if i do like this: pulse in direction A.....break(due to duty cycle around 5-10%).....pulse in direction B....break.... and so on.

Comment

• Questions about Amplifying Circuit

Hello Everyone A quiz

1.Can I ask you people what does this Amplifying Coil does?

2.Do you really know what and which is Tesla called Amplifying Coils?

3.How do we power it? Directly connected to the disruptive discharge or by Impulse Inducing Coil?

I think we need more deep study on this part of the system for I believe that people don't really know what does this coil do. Tesla cited it on his patent that 100volts input=250,000volts out with no false current readings. This is why Only toroid with soft metal does attain this Free Energy cause unconsciously the toroid function as what Tesla wanted to do.

To attain Free Energy we must focus on Electromagnetic Feedback I believe this Amplifying Coils is the Electromagnetic Feedback at the same time Amplifies the energy supplied to it. Let me hear your opinion about this guys.

Comment

• @ Mainsen:
            Here is a diagram just posted by GeoFusion, this has been tested, and it works as shown on his video.
            Primary coil: One direction, center tap.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by mainsen View Post
              If u have wound them cw and ccw and joined together at middle, its not a push/pull, as their magnetic fields point in same direction.
              NO.

If you pass a pulse through centre series connected CW and CCW windings over the same core, then you set up opposing electron (now gyroscopic due to induced field) spin field alignments within the same core material.
              That is you induce a N-S:S-N magnetic field between core domains at central field boundaries, or S-N:N-S.
              As electron spins within domains are circular around their atom (three dimensional), at domain boundaries of concentrated S:S or N:N, then the outer charge motion becomes circumferentially aligned at 90 degrees with respect to the spin axis planes of slower to change inner orbits.

This is just like two oppositely rotating spur gears engaging to force the axis of a third into a completely different direction of motion.
              HowStuffWorks "How Gears Work"
              Remember that aligned electrons are in perpetual gyroscopic motion around their atoms, until vortex ejected, whereupon their 'freed' energy remains considerable.
              http://www.bugman123.com/Gears/SpiralBevel.m1v

In other words CW+CCW windings set up surface field vortexes which induce outer atom electron axes to spin at 90 degrees with respect to inner atomic domain electrons, and gyroscopically induce forces so great upon electrons with respect to parent atoms that they are driven to either split parent or other atoms, or initiate electron avalanche effects within the core material or overwinds.

However, a single and extremely fast opposing spark gap induced impulse over part of a previously polarised core/winding section can have exactly the same effect; a sudden skin domain deep field reversal impinging upon already rotating electron spin orbit axial alignments. This would be like having one stationary bevel gear and one energised on the same axis but spinning oppositely, again translating surface electron spin motion through 90 degrees, and via the circumferential vortex, like rotating the axis of an already permanently energised gyroscope at the surface of Earth.
              Watch the videos here !!!!!
              Kinekt Design
              Professor Eric Laithwaite gives a demonstration of a large gyro wheel - YouTube
              Kinekt - the 'free energy' gear ring ?

Of course a centre tap on a CW-CW or CCW-CCW winding may be energised in order to set up surface vortexes via S-N:N-S or N-S:S-N field inductions as well.

Cheers ............... Graham.
              Last edited by GSM; 10-14-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V.
                Н.Д. Папалекси - Real Parametiric Resonance. Schematic from 1933.

Where is power source here ?? No power source. It's a Real Parametiric Resonance.

Only extern rotaring durdluminium disc which rotate and do variation of system self-inductance - moved away once when system went to resonance.

Power output is 12kV-15kV. Current 5Amps (lamps current). This is not a limit - maybe be very high depend only of components quality. Voltage and power rise until breakdown wire isolation. This circuit love very Low impendance loads. Parametric excitation occur on exactly f/2 of system self-resonance frequency.

Simple and effectivve. It's natural overunity and one of methods to get the power for your needs. OU machne have made before 80 years.

Parametiric Resonance 1933 - {Calculations, tables, schematics and tests}.
                Скачать файл
                Dear Serg,

Thanks for mentioning and making this paper available. I woud like to ask you whether you have got another, very similar paper by V. A. Lazarev, published about almost one year later than this paper?
                You can see the first reference to Lazarev in page 19 of this paper at the bottom footnote (PDF page #15).
                The next reference is in page 27 of this paper in the middle of the paragraph under Figure 12 (PDF page 23). And the 3rd reference is in page 28 of this paper (PDF page 24) when the text mentions further more detailed description of these tests: both the qualitative and quantitative results are given and said to confirm the theory.

Unfortunately, the exact title of the Lazarev paper is not given. Can you find this paper if you do not happen to have it?

For those wishing to read the Папалекси paper in English, visit this site below and see the pdf file "Concerning the Excitation of Electrical Waves Through Parameter Changes English translation 1934.pdf" here:
                Directory contents of /pdf/Reference_Material/Mandelstam_Papalexi/ btw you can find some more papers by Papalexi and Mandelstam.

Greetings, Gyula
                Last edited by gyula; 10-14-2013, 09:35 AM. Reason: typo correction

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V.
                  Н.Д. Папалекси - Real Parametiric Resonance. Schematic from 1933.

Where is power source here ?? No power source. It's a Real Parametiric Resonance.
                  Simple and effectivve. It's natural overunity and one of methods to get the power for your needs. OU machne have made before 80 years.
                  Resonance is a timed input phase shifted or harmonically related with respect to measured amplitude, but R + lamps in any series resonant circuit cannot fail but to dampen resonance once the input source has been removed, as implied.

Last edited by GSM; 10-14-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• You need two primary's the bemf from one assist's the driving circuit of the other as well as the output.

every action has an opposite and equal reaction
                    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                      You need two primary's the bemf from one assist's the driving circuit of the other as well as the output.

every action has an opposite and equal reaction
                      NO !

Electric current flow and lines of magnetic field are mutually aligned 90 degrees apart.

Did you have something else in mind Dave ?

Last edited by GSM; 10-14-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                        @ Mainsen:
                        Here is a diagram just posted by GeoFusion, this has been tested, and it works as shown on his video.
                        Primary coil: One direction, center tap.
                        Yes, that is exactly what i am talking about and how akula has it in his setup.
                        Center tap is connected to plus , outer leads to 1 of the mosfets each.

Originally posted by GSM View Post
                        NO.

If you pass a pulse through centre series connected CW and CCW windings over the same core, then you set up opposing electron (now gyroscopic due to induced field) spin field alignments within the same core material.
                        That is you induce a N-S:S-N magnetic field between core domains at central field boundaries, or S-N:N-S.
                        As electron spins within domains are circular around their atom (three dimensional), at domain boundaries of concentrated S:S or N:N, then the outer charge motion becomes circumferentially aligned at 90 degrees with respect to the spin axis planes of slower to change inner orbits.

This is just like two oppositely rotating spur gears engaging to force the axis of a third into a completely different direction of motion.
                        HowStuffWorks "How Gears Work"
                        Remember that aligned electrons are in perpetual gyroscopic motion around their atoms, until vortex ejected, whereupon their 'freed' energy remains considerable.
                        http://www.bugman123.com/Gears/SpiralBevel.m1v

In other words CW+CCW windings set up surface field vortexes which induce outer atom electron axes to spin at 90 degrees with respect to inner atomic domain electrons, and gyroscopically induce forces so great upon electrons with respect to parent atoms that they are driven to either split parent or other atoms, or initiate electron avalanche effects within the core material or overwinds.

However, a single and extremely fast opposing spark gap induced impulse over part of a previously polarised core/winding section can have exactly the same effect; a sudden skin domain deep field reversal impinging upon already rotating electron spin orbit axial alignments. This would be like having one stationary bevel gear and one energised on the same axis but spinning oppositely, again translating surface electron spin motion through 90 degrees, and via the circumferential vortex, like rotating the axis of an already permanently energised gyroscope at the surface of Earth.
                        Watch the videos here !!!!!
                        Kinekt Design
                        Professor Eric Laithwaite gives a demonstration of a large gyro wheel - YouTube
                        Kinekt - the 'free energy' gear ring ?

Of course a centre tap on a CW-CW or CCW-CCW winding may be energised in order to set up surface vortexes via S-N:N-S or N-S:S-N field inductions as well.

Thanks for ur input, interesting theory
                        Will think about it, i not already completly understand it i guess

kind regards

Comment

• Originally posted by mainsen View Post
                          Thank u very much for the information. I will go search ur posts over there.

But i disagree on ur view concerning the 2 pulse coils. If u have wound them cw and ccw and joined together at middle, its not a push/pull, as their magnetic fields point in same direction. For push/pull using center tap both coils have to be same winding direction.
                          I only get a nice sine wave (like akula shows) across the Cap in the series LC if i do like this: pulse in direction A.....break(due to duty cycle around 5-10%).....pulse in direction B....break.... and so on.
                          Dear mainsen.

Please accept my apologies for my erroneous statement regarding the winding of my primary coils. I built the transformer some months ago now and had forgotten just how I had wound it!! My coils do actually run CW/CW!!

It was also interesting to read GSM's input too. Do I see a method of creating an NMR response from the Ferrite core here??

Cheers Grum.

Comment

• May I interject here.

IC driven mosfets pulsing either end of a centre tapped and centre fed coil is not push-pull in the same way as it is at AF or RF.

The coil for the device turning off will have energised a remanent field still present when the opposing field becomes energised !!!!!

An electron axis spin field will develop at the boundary first in one circumferential direction then the other (a swirling vortex force upon electrons within core/wire) as at 20 seconds here
                            https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/NI2N6fsPjjg

Cheers ............. Graham.
                            Last edited by GSM; 10-14-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• From what I have seen Don Smith went to great lengths showing how everything should be constructed, especially the large output transformer he arranged to resonate at the desired pulsed/output frequency, but I am not sure that he ever showed his equipment with any kind of iron/ferrite core, as would be essential for induced fields impinging at his long coil boundaries to generate the electron vortexes capable of releasing transducible energy.

Anyone ever insert an iron or ferrite core into their Don Smith replication ?

Cheers ............. Graham.

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                                Hello Everyone A quiz

1.Can I ask you people what does this Amplifying Coil does?

2.Do you really know what and which is Tesla called Amplifying Coils?

3.How do we power it? Directly connected to the disruptive discharge or by Impulse Inducing Coil?
                                I will help you out a bit

1) It is in definition just the power ampification goes in short pulse on time measurement. The capacitor discharge is the key to that.
                                2) Tesla magnifying transmitter was one of those and Tesla single wire transmission was the second.
                                3) Just think what hapens when you ignite 1 ton of TNT.. Same happens with capacitor discharge to Tesla coil primary then the shockwave echo gets utilized to power loads.
                                3a) If you try to add pulses into resonant circuit it makes maximum amplitude from accumulated energy but obviously it diminishes soon as you attach loads.

Cheers!
                                Last edited by T-1000; 10-14-2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X