Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
    Hello Serg and everybody. I wanted to try the Relay in a buzzer circuit breaker mode, but im not sure how it is wired. Could you show me a simple picture or link of a circuit diagram on the Relay of Red's Device. The position of the Capacitor which makes me confuse.

Any suggestion for value or link of how can I calculate 60Hertz on the Relay Circuit would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance. I think the position of the capacitor on the relay is the same on configuration of Tigers's Device this is indeed a simple configuration of Impulse Technology.

Stupify:
    Dear Stupify.

Try this...... a simple self buzzer. If I have read your post correctly??

Please excuse the very crude and hastily made drawing

Cheers Grum.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Grum and All:
      I don't know if you missed it or not, but please check out the video I just posted (yesterday) by GeoFusion. Here is his explanation of the device. And he mentioned that he has more devices with much higher output.
      HIS explanation below, so far: (2 kw output, from a 12v 1 to 2 amp input).

What you saw was something similar to what Akula's circuit.
      Using a Ferrite Yoke from TV as you can see and 3 coils. 2 are used, one for circuit and other one for output load.
      Can produces up too 2KW energy 120Vac~140Vac on incandescent bulbs around ~20Khz , Driven by a simple Royer / heater oscillator circuit on 12VDC, consuming around 1Amp or 2Amps from battery.

Something exciting happens when load is connected,
      Every time load is connected (incandescent), the amp draw descreases in input and increases by output, the more load you connect the more it decreases at input and increases in output.
      As an example, it draws 1 amp from the battery and makes 3-5 amps from core at load output 127V+ AC.
      But, toroid choke will get warm over time and the circuit. Depends on how much load you have on.
      But The core will sing When reaching 1Kw load connected.
      managed to rectify the energy and charge back too.

Not here for my own greed, here for info exchange and helping others to go forward together (=
      I will post one few more soon.
      End quote from GeoFusion.

Here is his video again, he said that he will make more videos, diagram and further explanations. Not afraid to spill the beans...

2013 RoundCore 12V oscillator output 300W - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumage View Post
        Dear Stupify.

Cheers Grum.
        thats a great circuit for self buzzing but in my opinion the capacitors must be in parallel with the relay coil so the relay buzzez at 50 hz frequency thus interrupting the positive supply to primary coil at 50 hz interruptions.

for energizing relay coil pulse dc (half wave or full wave does not matter)

dunfasto
        Last edited by dunfasto; 10-13-2013, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumage View Post
          Dear dunfasto.

With respect, I fail to see how replacing my Ferrite cored transformer with "any old yoke" from a TV would have any bearing on my results. After all it would appear that the only yokes that seem to have an OU effect are the Russian ones!! The yoke is, after all, just a transformer with a centre tapped primary and two secondary outputs!!

I don't like to disagree with you but this is the way I see it!! I am well aware that the Yoke that was used by Tiger, T-1000 and Wesley in their Lithuanian experiment was of a Barium Ferrite nature which is known for it's OU effect.
          And it is quite feasible that Akula's yoke is also a Barium one.

But that said Akula has stated that the energy generated by his device is a direct result of NMR, the Copper windings being the source of "Fuel" in this case.

Cheers Grum.
          well the crux of nmr is related to the conversion of one element to other. usual ferrites contains mn,zn fe,v2O5 etc. so any yoke will work. but considering the coiling techinque for nmr coiling which must be one oscillator winding(either cw tap cw or single cw) another output coil ccw whose end continues to dumb bell cw-----cw. the output can be taken from one end of ccw and one end of dumb bell coil. the nmr material is ferrite yoke or toroid or any ferrite.

dunfasto

Comment

• quote from GSM:
            "So Akula has said that the copper itself is the fuel.
            At last.
            This is Cu to Ni isotope, as I suggested with Fe to Mn isotope in the Hendershot generator,
            and where beta emission release induces an Auger electron avalanche.
            End quote.

I wouldn't get too excited about this yet, as there is absolutely NO proof of NMR in that case, and no tests have been done to determine if the copper is actually missing electrons, or anything at all. Wishful thinking to validate some peoples point of view, is all I see.
            Also, when Akula mentioned "Earth Magnetic Resonance", on his first video, I don't think he was thinking of "free electrons from copper", at all. But, using the effect of the device in "resonance" with the Earths magnetic field, instead.
            I don't know if people are putting ideas into Akulas head, but the important thing is that his device(s) works. And, that it is being replicated, by others. That is what is really important, at this time.
            Later we can determine if there is anything to the idea of NMR, or not, and IF there is any Alfa, Beta, X-ray, Gamma, or other dangerous emissions present. For our sake, I hope not.

Nick_Z
            Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-13-2013, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• @ Grumage:

Thanks very much for sharing ur Aklua replication video. Nice Setup u have there. I am also trying to build that device at the moment. And there are many questions i have, especially about the coils on the big PVC pipe.

As far i could see, all coils on the yoke are wound same direction, so the 2 coils connected to the mosfets have their magnet fields in opposite directions.
              In ur video it looks like the 2 mosfet coils are wound cw and ccw, so they pulse both in same direction? Maybe that could be why it is not working?
              How do you know about the construction of the choke in middle, its almost not to see in the akula videos?
              You also having problems with components dieing when driving them with more than 100 VAC? For me as soon i go above 100-120 VAC my mosfets and protection circuits for them burn. Did u connect ur mosfets directly to the bridge rectifier and the 4th coil on the Ferrite core or did u use additional choke coils and/or caps?
              Btw, me so far had best results when adjusting pulse circuit exactly to the resonance frequency of the yoke coil + cap + 10 turn coil, u said u are using 1/3 no? Though i am not using PVC tube but stacked Ferrite Toroids as coil bobbin, also as substitution for the russian yoke. Tomorrow im going to try a PVC pipe coil system.

Kind regards,
              mainsen

Comment

• My blind guess here...NMR resuting in atomic change of copepr or iron is the effect not the source ! When there is kW of energy flowing from Earth the "conducting medium" has to be very good. I bet ancients used GOLD for that purpose !

Comment

• Thanks Man Perfect Buzzer Circuit

Grum

Thanks for the clarification.The circuit you posted is correct and what was Exactly I am looking for that the capacitor should be series to the inductor/primary.

As I scan and review Vladimir Uttkin's pdf some confusion has been answer by his great article. No wonder why I cant seem to understand the way Russian Coiling Technique is because the diagram of some who has replicated showed that some Coils we thought function as COILS/Inductor but actually function as CAPACITOR. I think I understand now what actually is the Amplifying Resonance Tesla talk about, we only focus on our Primary Coil Resonance and set aside what Tesla Really achieve for how many years.

It is the same concept on his Rotating Magnetic Field Transformer=Electro Dynamic Induction Machine.

Thank you guys for the schematic you posted that made me rethink why is the Russian Way of coiling seem Complicated? Which when we examine carefully we will see what really is the difference.

Stupify
                  Originally posted by Grumage View Post
                  Dear Stupify.

Cheers Grum.

Comment

• Boguslaw:
                    That is my assumption, as well. That there can be a break-down of copper similar to the oxidation caused by galvanic processes on copper. Therefore the theoretical explications, but possibly not the cause of that effect.
                    If there is any NMR, from copper or other metals, at all. As No tests have been made on these devices yet, so it's too soon to be speculating about what may be "gain medium".
                    As mentioned, I hope that it's not from nuclear decay, causing dangerous emissions. As Gamma for example, unlike Alfa or Beta emissions, has no known protection scheme. No aluminum, or lead box, will keep it at bay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                      Boguslaw:
                      That is my assumption, as well. That there can be a break-down of copper similar to the oxidation caused by galvanic processes on copper. Therefore the theoretical explications, but possibly not the cause of that effect.
                      If there is any NMR, from copper or other metals, at all. As No tests have been made on these devices yet, so it's too soon to be speculating about what may be "gain medium".
                      As mentioned, I hope that it's not from nuclear decay, causing dangerous emissions. As Gamma for example, unlike Alfa or Beta emissions, has no known protection scheme. No aluminum, or lead box, will keep it at bay.
                      My concern also...but what else we can do ? Unless you have a big chunk of gold, platinum or any inert metal for testing .... I can detect alpha,beta and partially x-rays but for gamma and neutron I'm out. The test is simple but require photographic paper not common nowadays and a black envelope. just put paer with glued metal sheet in choosen shape into black envelope and after some time that shape should be encoded into photopaper via radiation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mainsen View Post
                        @ Grumage:

Thanks very much for sharing ur Aklua replication video. Nice Setup u have there. I am also trying to build that device at the moment. And there are many questions i have, especially about the coils on the big PVC pipe.

As far i could see, all coils on the yoke are wound same direction, so the 2 coils connected to the mosfets have their magnet fields in opposite directions.
                        In ur video it looks like the 2 mosfet coils are wound cw and ccw, so they pulse both in same direction? Maybe that could be why it is not working?
                        How do you know about the construction of the choke in middle, its almost not to see in the akula videos?
                        You also having problems with components dieing when driving them with more than 100 VAC? For me as soon i go above 100-120 VAC my mosfets and protection circuits for them burn. Did u connect ur mosfets directly to the bridge rectifier and the 4th coil on the Ferrite core or did u use additional choke coils and/or caps?
                        Btw, me so far had best results when adjusting pulse circuit exactly to the resonance frequency of the yoke coil + cap + 10 turn coil, u said u are using 1/3 no? Though i am not using PVC tube but stacked Ferrite Toroids as coil bobbin, also as substitution for the russian yoke. Tomorrow im going to try a PVC pipe coil system.

Kind regards,
                        mainsen
                        Dear mainsen.

Where to start?? I have used a pair of IGBT's for the drive circuit into my primary Ferrite core transformer and yes they are CW/CCW with respect to the centre tap. This is the correct way for standard transformer action using a push pull type of drive.

I have attached the schematic that appeared some months ago at OU.com
                        and I have also attached the driver circuit for the device.

I am a bit concerned that I may be posting incorrectly, after all this is the Don Smith thread. Perhaps someone will advise??

If you follow my earlier posts on OU.Com you will find that I have tried many inner chokes one of which, the plastic tube actually collapsed due to heating!!

I hope this is of some use??

Cheers Grum.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I wouldn't get too excited about this yet, as there is absolutely NO proof of NMR in that case, and no tests have been done to determine if the copper is actually missing electrons, or anything at all.
                          NMR is not necessary, though it does indicate ease with which polarised surface domains can be spun in any particular element.

Cheers .......... Graham.

Comment

• relay oscillator and multivibrator

single relay oscillator with 5 khz

Relay's circuits: Simple oscillator with one relay.

dunfasto

Comment

• Grum:
                              I tried my yoke cores primary wound (12 turns, and 12 turn) coils, in all different configurations, opposing, same direction, center tap, not center tap. No OU results, so far.
                              I have not added any rectified DC 300 volt input, or so, to the yokes 25 turns coil, as I know what would happen if I do that. And I'm far away from Radio Shack to be replacing more transistors, as I just fried my last two new ones. But, from short circuits that I caused by accident.

Waiting for more info from GeoFusions next video, diagram, and device, before trying anything else, for now.

@ Mainsen: Good luck with your device.
                              Check the video made by Grum, of our previous discussions at OU.com, well as of our ideas and combined diagram of the Akula device made by us, Grum, T-1000, and myself.

Here is another short video from Jan. just uploaded by GeoFusion, showing lighting a 1000watt Halogen, on 12v, 1.3 amps.
                              2013 lighting 1kW using round core - YouTube
                              Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-13-2013, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Grum:
                                I tried my yoke cores primary wound (12 turns, and 12 turn) coils, in all different configurations, opposing, same direction, center tap, not center tap. No OU results, so far.
                                I have not added any rectified DC 300 volt input, or so, to the yokes 25 turns coil, as I know what would happen if I do that. And I'm far away from Radio Shack to be replacing more transistors, as I just fried my last two new ones. But, from short circuits that I caused by accident.

Waiting for more info from GeoFusions next video, diagram, and device, before trying anything else, for now.

@ Mainsen: Good luck with your device.
                                Check the video made by Grum, of our previous discussions at OU.com, well as of our ideas and combined diagram of the Akula device made by us, Grum, T-1000, and myself.
                                Dear Nick.

I would like to thank you and all for making me feel so welcome here, this was not the case with another thread that I had earlier dealings with!!

That aside Akula's latest video has a large Tesla coil running alongside the drive coil, now could it be as simple that the drive coil is providing us with the Current side and the Tesla coil is providing an excess of Electrons??
                                This was part of the reasoning behind the Hendershot inner sleeve and choke assembly!!

Sounds stupid I know!! Perhaps I should get back into the box!!

Full credit should go to T-1000 as it was he who painstakingly reverse engineered the Schematic from Akula's videos

Cheers Grum.

Comment

Working...
                                X