Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys:
    Although I had placed this post (below) at the OU.com site today, I thought that it might be helpful or useful to be place here, as well.
    So, here it is:

In my work and testing of the Exciter circuits, "energy from thin air", as in the different Dr. Stiffler type of oscillators circuits, I had placed a diode (or AV plug) on the earth ground, and found that there is energy "flowing" into the direction of the device, from the ground, and not to the ground, as in normal "grounding" operations. And that this extra energy can be measured with a meter, and is also accumulative into capacitors, and batteries.
    Now, could it be that there is no actual "flow" going on, neither into, nor out of, the Earth itself? But, instead there is a polarization effect that is happening. Possibly, not of electrons, but more similar to Ions? Which is also similar to how photons can create light. And that this polarization effect is causing a polarity of this "static current", which can be tapped into, and utilized to make useable electricity. So, it's this polarization process, and not a flow, as we are currently assuming, that is what is causing the bulbs to light. Without any "flow" at all, but with a polarity, similar to a magnet. As there are no electrons flowing in a magnet, yet most all known sources of electricity production today are using magnets in part to create and manufacture electricity.

Just as lightning can light the sky, yet, without traveling as we are being taught, still. A polarization effect, without any actual "movement", at all, may be the cause of this static energy polarization effect.

Think about it, don't let what we have been "taught" catch us with our pants down.

If we are to figure out the cause and effect of free energy, we need to think differently, outside the "BOX", as it's not going to come from the same concepts as we have been taught, as when we are connected to a closed loop grid source.

My contribution here is to instigate the idea, that, there is no movement going on, at all, but a "polarization process and effect" similar to a magnet, instead.
    Magnets don't run out of energy, because they are not the source of it. Although in time, (a long time), their ability to create this useable polarity diminishes.

Don't argue the point, please. Just think about it...
    I've already heard all the answers, and rebuttals, that known conventional science and its followers has to offer.
    Nick_Z

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
      Correct.

Now many constructors claim that these earth wired and spark energised devices suck electrons from the Earth, and that it is these earth electrons which illuminate their lamps.
      What a load of bollocks !
      Dear Graham (GSM).

I would like to thank you for presenting the most understandable process of NMR that I have ever read. Well done.

Are you able to provide us with a simple drawing of how such a device could be constructed?

My own thoughts are thus. Inner tube wrapped with the "Gain media" be it Copper Steel or Aluminium tape, spiral wound the length of tube. Over this tube a coil wound the full length to provide the excitation. And then a final pair of coils to provide the essential magnetic field for the gain media.

The above paragraph will sound familiar to most of us as this is how most schematics are portrayed. Now have I missed something??

Your thoughts??

Cheers Grum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
        When is a picture worth more than a thousand words? When it's a video, like this one below. No battery, no inverter, only an earth ground. And over just 100 to 200 watts output. Starts with a 9v battery. Ha!
        Check it out:Here
        Андрюха зажигает!! *нергия с воздуха!! Смотреть до конца!!! - YouTube

Cepren, T-1000, SunofF: what does he say, what is the output possible, etz...
        He say, dont remeber, but about 500 wats (but we see light about 50 precent brightnes have). He say that divice not stable, some times burn transistors. He want build 2-3 kilowats divice. Say that this divice principe working on resonance. He nothing important say. Not say about construction, how much turns have each wire.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
          Isn't Wesley an angel
          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
          In the expert's mind there are few.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
            Isn't Wesley an angel
            of course!

dunfasto

Comment

• Quote: when we modulate hf rf with low audio frequency it results in two bands of opposite phase the resultant energy tapped by coil is zero unless we use a diode to get original signal of the audio rejecting one half of the band and using one half of the band. akula does not use diode use a coil to interact with modulated rf dual band with the orthogonal coil. here apmlification takes place and output coil fetches the amplified output.

So what you are saying is that he is using the output RF energy without having to disturb or load or change the input? This is an effect I have noticed in my own experiments. It is a radio transmitter, and therefore, the transmitter coil transmits the signal to the receiver coil. You can load down the receiver coil, but it has little or even no effect on the transmitter coil. Don Smith also talks about this at length. It only looks like there is not enough energy at the input to run the output, but the extra energy is coming from the environment, or as they used to say, from the ether. As far as using low frequency goes, and modulating that with high frequency, isnt the reason he uses low frequency on the input at all is so he can have that on the output side? That way he could run an ordinary AC motor that requires 50 Hz at 220 volts.

Quote: have you seen any diode in the air coil output modules in any akula schematics?

No, you are right, there is no diode on the final output coil. The only schematic I have is the one you provided a few pages ago. I didnt know there were other schematics available. Thanks for the one you posted, though. The one you posted has a bit of missing information. If you want to post one that is more complete, feel free to do that.

Quote: try to read info about AM radio modulation

I can certainly read more about that. I even have books about amateur radio.

Quote: but the little secret of the devices having overunity is interaction of resonance or aircore interaction of high voltage(very low current) with environment( radiant energy) and its reception(output coil) the output coil must be resistive only not having inductance properties.

so simple rule becomes Hv+hf + spark discharge---> radiant event caduceus coil or cw+ccw coil for output.

That sounds similar to what I experienced when I tried one of these CW+CCW coil arrangements. When you connect the two coils one way, it results in negative inductance on the meter. When you connect them the other way, it results in positive inductance on the meter.

Quote: and if you have ac hv hf then primary coil must be cw+ccw or caduceus and recepter coil or coutput coil must be same. since we are dealing with radiant event which is opposite to our normal indctance filled electricity. we must recieve output in the same way using inductance less coil.

All right, so you are saying that we need to use those special types of coils on both the input and the output. The CW+CCW thing shouldnt be too hard to do if we have enough information on the number of turns, wire diameter, coil form diameter, etc. and so forth.

Thanks for your help, dunfasto.

Thanks also to the others for their input.

Elf

Comment

• Lightning Strike to the ground is the Correct Example

@Nick Z everything you post above is the correct absolute explanation of this Impulse Technology. It is the correct precise thinking/concept after 135years passed,that is the only and correct path. I definitely agree with you. Thanks for posting this to this blind and deaf people. I have always explain this to them but doesn't even think even a little of it.

Impulse technology of Nikola Tesla doesn't coincide with the concept Electron Flow but much more like VIBRATION of Point A to Point B. Don Smith clearly cited this on his pdf documents. I already explain it on some of my postings here that there is no such thing electron flow on IMPULSE TECHNOLOGY.

Radio Frequency Technology(Hertzian Wave) is different on Impulse Technology. RF sends or radiate Electromagnetic Wave. Impulse sends or Vibrate through the ground by sending currents on the ground from Point A( First Transformer) to Point B( Second Transformer). I think you already read this everything from the interviews of Nikola Tesla that he's device sends 90percent current to the ground. Tesla told us cleary that energy radiated by using Electromagnetic Wave is not recoverable energy unlike Vibration even to the farthest part of the Earth can be recover with out any losses.

Try to experiment lightning Bulb 100 meters away with only 1 wire using our main line 220volts.
                First the ground line of main connect it to a wire going to the ground rod, then use 100 meters wire to directly connect it to the one terminal of the bulb. The last or other terminal of bulb connect it on another grounding round on a 100 meters away. The bulb will light if the ground has good conducting moisture. If the bulb doesnt light directly when turn on, From the grounding rod of the bulb draw a water unto the first grounding rod of the main. I mean sprinkle water from rod to rod. In this manner you will understand how did Kapanadze and Tesla Transmit Energy.

Actually Wireless transfer means literally no wires use. But Wireless means, Using Spark/ Arc at upper connection. Using ground as another conductor to connect two points of transformer or Power Transmission Line. Dont complicate such simple system and idea of Tesla. Think of how will Tesla Connect two Transmission Line with out wires.

If you are the fame Tesla how will you wireless(without wire) transmit or connect two Transmission line?

Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                Guys:
                Although I had placed this post (below) at the OU.com site today, I thought that it might be helpful or useful to be place here, as well.
                So, here it is:

In my work and testing of the Exciter circuits, "energy from thin air", as in the different Dr. Stiffler type of oscillators circuits, I had placed a diode (or AV plug) on the earth ground, and found that there is energy "flowing" into the direction of the device, from the ground, and not to the ground, as in normal "grounding" operations. And that this extra energy can be measured with a meter, and is also accumulative into capacitors, and batteries.
                Now, could it be that there is no actual "flow" going on, neither into, nor out of, the Earth itself? But, instead there is a polarization effect that is happening. Possibly, not of electrons, but more similar to Ions? Which is also similar to how photons can create light. And that this polarization effect is causing a polarity of this "static current", which can be tapped into, and utilized to make useable electricity. So, it's this polarization process, and not a flow, as we are currently assuming, that is what is causing the bulbs to light. Without any "flow" at all, but with a polarity, similar to a magnet. As there are no electrons flowing in a magnet, yet most all known sources of electricity production today are using magnets in part to create and manufacture electricity.

Just as lightning can light the sky, yet, without traveling as we are being taught, still. A polarization effect, without any actual "movement", at all, may be the cause of this static energy polarization effect.

Think about it, don't let what we have been "taught" catch us with our pants down.

If we are to figure out the cause and effect of free energy, we need to think differently, outside the "BOX", as it's not going to come from the same concepts as we have been taught, as when we are connected to a closed loop grid source.

My contribution here is to instigate the idea, that, there is no movement going on, at all, but a "polarization process and effect" similar to a magnet, instead.
                Magnets don't run out of energy, because they are not the source of it. Although in time, (a long time), their ability to create this useable polarity diminishes.

Don't argue the point, please. Just think about it...
                I've already heard all the answers, and rebuttals, that known conventional science and its followers has to offer.
                Nick_Z
                Last edited by stupify12; 10-12-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Workshopelf View Post
                  Quote: when we modulate hf rf with low audio frequency it results in two bands of opposite phase the resultant energy tapped by coil is zero unless we use a diode to get original signal of the audio rejecting one half of the band and using one half of the band. akula does not use diode use a coil to interact with modulated rf dual band with the orthogonal coil. here apmlification takes place and output coil fetches the amplified output.

So what you are saying is that he is using the output RF energy without having to disturb or load or change the input? This is an effect I have noticed in my own experiments. It is a radio transmitter, and therefore, the transmitter coil transmits the signal to the receiver coil. You can load down the receiver coil, but it has little or even no effect on the transmitter coil. Don Smith also talks about this at length. It only looks like there is not enough energy at the input to run the output, but the extra energy is coming from the environment, or as they used to say, from the ether. As far as using low frequency goes, and modulating that with high frequency, isnt the reason he uses low frequency on the input at all is so he can have that on the output side? That way he could run an ordinary AC motor that requires 50 Hz at 220 volts.

Quote: have you seen any diode in the air coil output modules in any akula schematics?

No, you are right, there is no diode on the final output coil. The only schematic I have is the one you provided a few pages ago. I didnt know there were other schematics available. Thanks for the one you posted, though. The one you posted has a bit of missing information. If you want to post one that is more complete, feel free to do that.

Quote: try to read info about AM radio modulation

I can certainly read more about that. I even have books about amateur radio.

Quote: but the little secret of the devices having overunity is interaction of resonance or aircore interaction of high voltage(very low current) with environment( radiant energy) and its reception(output coil) the output coil must be resistive only not having inductance properties.

so simple rule becomes Hv+hf + spark discharge---> radiant event caduceus coil or cw+ccw coil for output.

That sounds similar to what I experienced when I tried one of these CW+CCW coil arrangements. When you connect the two coils one way, it results in negative inductance on the meter. When you connect them the other way, it results in positive inductance on the meter.

Quote: and if you have ac hv hf then primary coil must be cw+ccw or caduceus and recepter coil or coutput coil must be same. since we are dealing with radiant event which is opposite to our normal indctance filled electricity. we must recieve output in the same way using inductance less coil.

All right, so you are saying that we need to use those special types of coils on both the input and the output. The CW+CCW thing shouldnt be too hard to do if we have enough information on the number of turns, wire diameter, coil form diameter, etc. and so forth.

Thanks for your help, dunfasto.

Thanks also to the others for their input.

Elf
                  i mean to say when we have pure voltage and low current then we have radiant energy and you can light a fluoro placing it near tesla coil. so when we have high voltage and and low current its same as radiant energy but its oscillating plus and minus so we use diode and create positive radiant energy.

so primary coil is having either cw or ccw but positive radiant energy.

the secondary coil is opposit phase of primary and another coil is in opposite phase of secondary or in phase with primary. so combination becomes

primary say cw
                  then secondary ccw
                  tertiary coil again cw but wound ___0000___gap______0000___

output can be taken from cw+ccw combination leaveing primary. and another coil ccw(opposite phase to primary ) can also be used.

the secondary and tertiary coils are joined forming cw+ccw combination and becomes receptor coil whose one end is earthed.

this is basic arrangement for ou

but when we have hf ac like tesla coil we need it to convert to radiant positive energy without a diode then primary becomes cw+ccw or caduceus
                  cancelling magnetic properties or indctive properties although not completely coz partial ripple remains like in hvdc using diode(current in low ma)

but main aim is to reduce current in primary.

and 50 hz modulation can be done by cw+ccw coil or caduceus coz we are not dealing with normal electricity here so modulation need same form of of inductance less coil.

50 hz can be implemented by using relay which vibrates at 50 hz. using suitable caps. acting like a flasher circuit used in bikes or cars in early era.

so the primary coil functions at 50 hz interruption (though internal frequency of primary at flyback level is in khz) and same is imaparted to air core coil primary through spark gap so that spark frequency becomes 50 hz.

the output of this kind of setup is different from hot electricity we use normally and can be used to run inductive loads and resistive loads. for generation of hot electricity this energy can run a normal motor generator combination and we can have free power suitable for domestic electronic appliances.

kapanadze or sr 193 or akula or chubinidze or andriej or fabrice andre never show running a cell phone charger or a television or a domestic fridge or chiller coz this energy is not suitable for these kind of loads. it is a form of cold electricity
                  that can run resisitve load and indcutive ones can give light and heat only. so one need conversion from cold to hot using motor generator only then we can use it for general purposes.

since energy produced in air core coil or ferrite is radiant which can damage sensitive electronic equipment o it must be enclosed in a lead box.

dunfasto
                  Last edited by dunfasto; 10-12-2013, 02:27 AM.

Comment

• Enclose it in a lead box?! Lol. Well, thanks for the information dunfasto. I'll be back later.

Have a great weekend.

Elf
                    Last edited by Workshopelf; 10-12-2013, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• @stupify12:

Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                      Thanks for posting this to this blind and deaf people. I have always explain this to them but doesn't even think even a little of it.
                      What a tiresome assertion from the teacher! Clearly the delivery of your 'message' was lost. Why?

A prime (opaque) example of 'service to self'.

So be it!

Then, know this:

Our seemingly shallow abilities WILL prevail (conceived from this thread or otherwise, by the encouraged hearts and minds of countless).

I seek the day when you seek more from yourself.
                      Last edited by Beamgate; 10-12-2013, 03:42 AM.
                      Resonance to all !

Comment

• To Beamgate, GSM, T-1000, Wesley, Verpies, Grumage, and others of like mind:

You may want to familiarize yourselves (again) with what Tesla had been mentioning, showing, and patenting, even before you were born.
                        As your current views do not coinside at all with his ideas.
                        Or mine, for that matter.
                        I'm speaking specifically about the idea of NMR, electron flow, electron "spin", or other such topics, as the possible cause of free energy.

This is not a contest to see who is right and who is not. It is an inquiry to see just who can produce free energy, without causing or creating unneeded, radioactive fallout, contamination, etz...
                        Are you all sure that a lead box will be enough for your safety from so called nuclear decay, x-ray, gamma radiation, and so forth.
                        Are you really?
                        Also consider, that there may not be any such thing as an "electron", per se, as we have been taught, either.
                        Did you even hear Tesla talk about electrons, positrons, neutrons, etz...
                        Was that because he was not up to speed???
                        Do you think that he would think or consider something like that, if he were alive today? In our nuclear age. Our age of possible nuclear extinction, from melt-down reactors, and nuclear wars.
                        I don't think so... I think that he would say, that "you're blowing it"...
                        in his own way.

Sorry I don't have all the answers as to how to do what we need to do, to make free energy, I wish that I did.
                        But, I'm also working on it.

Is an electron microscope picture, or such, really showing what is an invisible non material "non-thing" such as electrons, that are moving or better yet "vibrating", at the speed of light. Is there any real proof of their existence.
                        Maybe they are not "moving" at all, because they do not exist.
                        Yes, there are positive charges, and a negative charges, to everything. But, flow of electrons?
                        Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-12-2013, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Tesla is the Master of Vibration

Yes definitely agree with you Nick Z. Tesla always cited and mention on his patents, articles, harmonic vibration, 2 pound of pressurize air of vibration, he always talks about vibration. Don Smith knows this technology clearly that is why he illustrated it as a Vibration of Point A to Point B.

The electron flow is very wrong concept if such thing is happening to the Copper then we can seen that this is not a copper anymore because it lacks Electrons. LOL

It is clearly vibration of atoms(matter) but not such thing as electron flow. Why did Tesla use terminology such impulse, disruptive discharge, harmonic vibration if it is not a VIBRATION?

Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                          To Beamgate, GSM, T-1000, Wesley, Verpies, Grumage, and others of like mind:

You may want to familiarize yourselves (again) with what Tesla had been mentioning, showing, and patenting, even before you were born.
                          As your current views do not coinside at all with his ideas.
                          Or mine, for that matter.
                          I'm speaking specifically about the idea of NMR, electron flow, electron "spin", or other such topics, as the possible cause of free energy.

This is not a contest to see who is right and who is not. It is an inquiry to see just who can produce free energy, without causing or creating unneeded, radioactive fallout, contamination, etz...
                          Are you all sure that a lead box will be enough for your safety from so called nuclear decay, x-ray, gamma radiation, and so forth.
                          Are you really?
                          Also consider, that there may not be any such thing as an "electron", per se, as we have been taught, either.
                          Did you even hear Tesla talk about electrons, positrons, neutrons, etz...
                          Was that because he was not up to speed???
                          Do you think that he would think or consider something like that, if he were alive today? In our nuclear age. Our age of possible nuclear extinction, from melt-down reactors, and nuclear wars.
                          I don't think so... I think that he would say, that "you're blowing it"...
                          in his own way.

Sorry I don't have all the answers as to how to do what we need to do, to make free energy, I wish that I did.
                          But, I'm also working on it.

Is an electron microscope picture, or such, really showing what is an invisible non material "non-thing" such as electrons, that are moving or better yet "vibrating", at the speed of light. Is there any real proof of their existence.
                          Maybe they are not "moving" at all, because they do not exist.
                          Yes, there are positive charges, and a negative charges, to everything. But, flow of electrons?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                            This is not a contest to see who is right and who is not.

It is an inquiry to see just who can produce free energy, without causing or creating unneeded, radioactive fallout, contamination, etz...
                            Hi Nick.

Two months ago rain sent me inside an old stone built country farmhouse for shelter whereafter, moments later, lightning struck a tree in its garden.
                            What an experience.
                            It destroyed land-line telephones, neighbour's sky equipment, scorched/sagged old fashioned pole distributed electric supply cables for the road's street lamps, and of course tripped many home power breakers. The wet tree suffered scorch damage and could be seen steaming, but was not split.
                            I relate this because my most amazing observation was that I heard the strike BEFORE I saw the flash and heard the deep thunder !
                            This was direct longitudinal excitation prior to transverse related propagations - as per Tesla. And yet mobile i-phone signals are severely attenuated by the minerals within the stone walls.

You are so very right that this is not a competition Nick, and we ought not have ego in relation to our own individual ideas and understandings, nor have aspirations here other than sharing same for the good of all life; collect all ideas and opinions in our free thinking BOXes.
                            However, would it be wrong for any imaginary conceptualisations matching real-world findings to be used, even if there is more than one ideology capable of substantiating the same results, without evidence proving said concept incorrect ?
                            Not believing the classic basis for electrons would be fine, but to criticise the thoughts of others requires explanation, not mere statements based upon personal beliefs.

Regarding any comments about electrons, and no matter whether absolutely correct or not, it is the case that already energised electrons orbiting nucleii have stood the test of time, with each and every individual electron having listable/measurable eV/spin for element/orbit.

Circular charge flow = an axial magnetic field; thus electrons are amenable to either electrical/magnetic influence and constitute both simultaneously; hence, as physical matter, they are also amenable to gravitational forces within their base atomic/molecular domains, and their spin axes about parent nucleii may, via induced magnetic field vortexes, be manually induced to rotate vigorously, with the result that they energetically escape their prior atomically bound orbits.

Induced electron ('K') capture (a cascade event via additional Auger electron ejection) generates beta radiation. Beta can charge/energise a metal overwind, and in so doing does not pass through it; hence this is an *end-of* for both the particle and any argument implying danger from it.

Induced electron ('K') impact (an avalanche event via additional Auger electron ejection) generates EM radiation, possible UV>X-ray; this is energetically controllable so we can tune/regulate as to be not as energetic as generating penetrating X-rays.

Of course the nuclear decay/gamma is of nucleus splitting greater than base level electron capture, especially of radio-active materials;
                            but we are not wanting to do this anyway.

However.
                            Tesla type spark impulse technology generates longitudinal reaction capable of directly energising the electrons of all matter at a distance, which is why both Serg and Dunfasto warned about the use of electronic equipment near to circuitry they have reported upon.
                            Yes longitudinal energetics will flow over/activate metallic surfaces, also pass through conventional EM screens to regenerate electric fields beyond our equipments, and even within our own bodies;
                            but we are not wanting to do this either and so we should guard against it.

Ever seen digital camera images corrupted whilst attempting to video spark equipment whilst it is operating ?!

Anyone got a standard 8" plasma ball ?
                            Place it over the crown of your skull. You will hear the longitudinal emanations energising you auditory centre, and this with a frequency response extending much higher than the frequencies your ears are capable of sensing air sound waves vibrating at via your ear drum ! The electrons within the auditory centre are being directly energised. Scary or what ?
                            This is how TPTB can transmit voices directly into peoples heads and make them think they are hearing voices.

As with spark gap technologies, keep plasma balls away from electronic equipments, especially computers.

Cheers ............... Graham.
                            Last edited by GSM; 10-12-2013, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Question

Hei guys; can somebody advice me how to measure high voltage ( thousands of volts) high frequency to not burn my frequencemeter and osciloscope?
                              Is here a way to construct cheap HV AC probes for multimeters and
                              osciloscopes?
                              Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X