Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the same principle

If you look at radios they maybe looking differently but on the inside the principles are all the same.

It functions like this. Like the water analogies. If a garden hose has a pump and
    a big nozzle head and a smaller inlet, we get an unbalance. So the input has to
    take in ether to balance its shortage out. And that ether gets transformed to electricity !
    What word do we find in the name Methernita ??

Thanks to Bob Lazar for his explanations.

*COPY***COPY***COPY***COPY**PRINT***PRINT***PRINT* **PRINT**

In case your computer gets a malfunction and upload it so you can always find it back!

Comment

• You are in forest, but you don't see the single tree.
      Donald Smith lectures in the sentence he repeated over and over.... Just be sure that all his presentations were due to giving indirect tips to route you on the correct path. He obviously couldn't talk about the details.
      Zelina (Zilano) was also correct but didn't posted details. I think all are very close but some have mental block (supression?). I had it for over 8 years from the time that I stumbled on the strange effect which ionized air around my device producing stinging effect....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
        This Tesla energy receiver we see always an excited L1 and receiver L2
        and in between a passive diodelike working thing and ground connection.
        The practical version is the next step.
        "working thing and ground connection" ?
        Yes, also a ferrous core missing, and not just any old core, it needs to be a sleeve, and the thinner the better.

"working thing"; thing ?

Yes always an HF impulse, but also another field.
        Electrons induced to spin vortex emit over an induced inner field basis !

L1 energiser. L2 receiver. Okay, but one of these either had to simultaneously bias the inner field with DC or LF AC, or, a third winding would become be essential, as per Floyd Sweet and Mace-Myer.

Kapanadze uses three windinds: His energiser being CW+CCW in order to induce the electron spin vortex.

Cheers ........... Graham.

PS. Hobby Eon, you did not respond where I replied to your accusation that my mind is - "boxed in".
        Last edited by GSM; 10-06-2013, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Dons model did not work. He just wanted to give the principles.

Clarification so that it speaks to you.

The energy is picked up via L2
          hello Hobby Eon,

the below thumbnail shows the correct L1 - L2 setup (red coil L1 - divided B&W coil L2).

get a grip!

as always, mike onward!
          Last edited by clarence; 07-31-2014, 05:37 AM.

Comment

If you look at radios they maybe looking differently but on the inside the principles are all the same.
            Not exactly, Testatika used electrons source from piezzoelectric element between magnets and I left once message about it in Source of energy, Testatika

akula used NMR on wire to kick out electrons from atoms with the help of high power electrostatic field in latest device;

D. Smith used magnetic separation of current and voltage on his board and there is also most likely interesting way of resonant phase invertion on CW+CCW; https://ia601701.us.archive.org/19/i...ld-L-Smith.pdf

And N. Tesla used virtual antenna to harness charges of ionosphere..
            Last edited by T-1000; 10-06-2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• T-1000,

i played with ur suggested smith setup again last days. With the additional cap i could get my bulb lighting again, but only at very bad efficiency,
              maybe around 20-30%. Next days i will build a new Mosfet pulse circuit that i can connect to my frequency generator to run the flyback transformer with it.

Kind regards,
              mainsen

Comment

• Sorry, but I still don't understand how the Don Smith device(s) are supposed to be self running. Or are they no such thing?
                So, the device mentioned above works to utilize the HV input voltage sent from the neon sign transformer (which is feed by the grid), to the opposite wound coils. These coils are tuned by smaller AC caps, and their output combined output continues to the capacitor bank. Ok, so where's the catch? Where does the extra energy come from on these circuits.
                I see a step up HV transformer (neon sign driver), two (or one) opposite wound coils, some tuning caps, a bigger capacitor bank, and then going to another transformer, and out.
                What keeps the input source (grid) from actually running the system?
                The fact that possibly no one has actually made an exact working replication, is what makes me wonder, where the magic lies. And what is missing that we still don't know about.
                Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-06-2013, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Good NickZ

Do not trust what was shown, dig what was SAID by Donald Smith.

Comment

• caduceus winding and avalanche effect

for utopia! and others!

caduceus or cw+ccw coils emit soft and hard electrons and create avalanche effect.

there are two ways for splitting the positive either use ev gray tube or use caduceus coil to split the dc hv to emit electrons to be absorbed by pickup output coil

caduceus winding and uses - PDF

dunfasto
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by dunfasto; 10-06-2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Thank you

Thank you Dunfasto
                      A lot to think and Tinker about ... Caduceus

I am still busy with Fabrice stuf.

Also wondering can we choose one method of CW and CCW (ACW) when exchanging info about it ? (method A or B)

And i was dreaming of understanding the Kapanadze Secret ...
                      About diodes etc can you maybe tell something more about it
                      Is this maybe correct or coming close here in this prezi doc : No Lenz but Resonance

Utopia
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Utopia Now; 10-06-2013, 11:40 PM. Reason: link extra

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
                        Thank you Dunfasto
                        A lot to think and Tinker about ... Caduceus

I am still busy with Fabrice stuf.

Also wondering can we choose one method of CW and CCW (ACW) when exchanging info about it ? (method A or B)

And i was dreaming of understanding the Kapanadze Secret ...
                        About diodes etc can you maybe tell something more about it
                        Is this maybe correct or coming close here in this prezi doc : No Lenz but Resonance

Utopia
                        fabrice andre used caduceus coil.

dont get confused with cw ccw coils.

cw coil has NS poles

cw ccw coils have either NSSN poles or SNNS
                        similar poles facing each other acts as caduceus cross over or nodes.

for overunity one coil must be cw+ccw or caduceus(the better) which create electron avalanche. other coil is cw which is output coil.

electron avalanche can be produced by either 50 hz or high frequency +high voltage AC or pulsed dc but the coil must be cw+ccw or caduceus.

suppose we want 50 hz as output then fab andre long litz coil must be caduceus and modulator coil must be cw coil and so is output coil(cw).

and suppose we have high frequency hv ac in long litz wire coil then modulator coil must caduceus and output coil must be cw.

one coil must be caduceus then modulator cw and vice versa.

one coil must produce electron avalanche.

when using cw+ccw coil then there must be a gap where the joint is so ferrite core are arranged as 00000 gap 0000

when using caduceus coil as primary hv ac or pulsed dc( cap charged spark gap like chubinidze) the ferrites must be arranged as continuous tube like this 000000000000 over which caduceus coil is wound as primary. and over caduceus coil wound modulator coil and output coil.

case dally: the RG58 coaxial cable is cw+ccw(magnetic cancellation coil) which produces electron avalanche

case akula: 50 hz coil wound as cw ccw in two layers produce electron avalanche.

case sr 193: he used jointed cw+ccw

case chubinidze : he used caduceus coil(resonator)

fabrice andre used caduceus coil

NOTE:

1. WHEN USING PULSED HV DC TO FEED PRIMARY CADUCEUS there is no need to modulate it with 50 hz in oscillator of high frequency.
                        2. when using high voltage high frequency Ac feed to caduceus then the modulatore coil(50 hz) must also modulate the high frequency oscillator by winding few turns say ten turns on ferrite core of flyback along with the oscillator coil fed by transsistor. 50 hz live wire from generator of 50 hz(amplified) wire-----------ten turns hv ferrite------modulator coil(cw wound over caduceus)-------to neutral or cold of 50 hz.

dunfasto
                        Last edited by dunfasto; 10-07-2013, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                          Wasn't enough of rubbish posts in overunity.com forums?
                          Да кончай уже, тут бан тоже так быстро получиш, некому неинтересно ета тема.
                          Ну сё !! харе тупить Арунас !!

хм неинтересная тема....

Почитай Арунас
                          http://narod.ru/disk/6753894001/Leva...sia-1.pdf.html

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                            Ну сё !! харе тупить Арунас !!

хм неинтересная тема....

Почитай Арунас
                            http://narod.ru/disk/6753894001/Leva...sia-1.pdf.html
                            Зачем мусориш про Илюминати/Анунаки/теорий конспираций в форумах безплатной енергий? Тут люди не для етово собрались, и для подобной информаций еть специализированные страницы/форумы. Кому ето всё интересно, туда и пойдут.

Comment

• SFCH aka RED aka MMC from Russian Real Strannik (wonderer) forum

Форум странников :: Тема: Генераторы Капанадзе ОБЩАЯ тема (453/453)

1st. Rule: Don't Let HV oscilating in the inductor coil (primary) or in other words don't let the current run through Inductor. We need NON-CURRENT EXCITATION HERE !! STATIC FIELD !! When you charge big maetal sphere or inductor coil with ++Q (charges) and than you have grounded that sphere through the spark-gap or HV switch for some short time what you have done and what has happend ??

You have modulated charge density on the sphere (not in) or surface of inductor and made condition for sucking free electrons from the ground.

Question is who is sucker here and what made transportation of -- Q charges from the Earth.

Answer is Tesla Scalar Wave or Telluric (Dielectric) Current Wave which is only responsible for convey --Q (charges) throuh all kind of Natural Media. Tesla's term. Read Tesla patens for wireless energy transfer.

You can do all kind of stuffs with Tesla Wave. Modulating him, adding, subtracting, mixing, imposing, superimposing, make it standing wave... all you can touch your mind. He travel through all kind of media (including us) with faster than light speeds. {SuperLuminal Speeds}

So he is direct responsible for unthinkable energy bursts in Tesla Wardencliff tower, Tesla Heavy Plasmoids kind of Tunguska Plasmoid, Lighting the night over the whole Antlantic (Antlantis) ocean, Massive daily horse-shoes sparks in NewYork, Lighting up 200 light bulbs on 26 miles and many more you can read in Tesla experiments.

What to say anymore. Make personal experiments and convince yourself waht you have in hand. More than weapon - some kind of Life Force one of many like Tesla said for his Waves. Knowing properity and attributes of Tesla Wave - the question of Anti-Gravitation is a matter of time. There belong Deep Space Cosmic travels and many more not yet invented.

SFCH-RED-MMC--device --more than OU

ps:
                              Think that every house in the world have like this RED metal box. That's the Goal. FREE ENERGY TO FREE PEOPLE - NOT PAYING OIL AND GAS BILL TO JEWISH ILLUMINATI CABAL anymore !!

Удачи всем !!

Comment

• Yep,very close...think about electrostatic field around radio transmitter....

Comment

Working...
                                X