• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not a good point.

Originally posted by GSM View Post
    Good point.
    NE555 has rated output max of 20mA.
    Even selected high gain power transistors rarely better a gain of 100.
    So the output devices will max at 2A.

Maybe a better standard of 555 timer should be indicated to have "a few amps" at output with such low voltage switching.
    Now I'm expected to believe the circuit operates via Tachyons
    Graham.
    WHAT? Low gain !?
    I've often caught you on your low level of knowledge in electronics !
    No wonder you get nowhere. If one uses a pair of TIP 140, TIP 145 transistors, f.i.
    one gets a minimum gain of 1000 up to 5000 !

And a current of 10 amps easely. Every dumb Radio Shack has these cheap transistors.

If i show bushnegroes a t.v. , they will call it a 'MAGIC BOX'. forever.
    Because they know nothing about the technology used and they never
    looked into the box. Because they WANT to believe so and so !

How boxed in is your mind ? Zero creativity only by the look of your name.
    Shill actions work as a red cloth to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
      RESONANT ENERGY
      More pretty examples of disinfo ?

Coils like those resonating at 2,500Hz - no way !

Is there a radioactive source in the glass tube ?
      Is a radioactive sequence supposed to be resonating at 2500Hz ?

Maybe there is an induction heating coil beneath the table ?

Only the like of Kapanadze and Akula demonstrate correctly - on a table away from sources.

Cheers ................. Graham.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
        WHAT? Low gain !?
        I've often caught you on your low level of knowledge in electronics !
        No wonder you get nowhere. If one uses a pair of TIP 140, TIP 145 transistors, f.i.
        one gets a minimum gain of 1000 up to 5000 !

And a current of 10 amps easely. Every dumb Radio Shack has these cheap transistors.

If i show bushnegroes a t.v. , they will call it a 'MAGIC BOX'. forever.
        Because they know nothing about the technology used and they never
        looked into the box. Because they WANT to believe so and so !

How boxed in is your mind ? Zero creativity only by the look of your name.
        Shill actions work as a red cloth to me.
        So Hobby Eon,

Did Dunfasto's circuit diagram show Darlington transistors ?

Under load Darlingtons would follow the IC output, but minus 1.5V with respect to the rails; hence the square output voltage would be 9Vp-p.
        This the Sine that Dunfasto claims ?

If this output stage is supposed to carry square wave lamp load and feedback current, then where is the back-EMF protection for the output devices ?

Seeing as YOU think I don't know, do please answer my questions !

You think I've got nowhere or not been creative too.

Nothing worse than a person who, when not knowing, makes ASSUMPTIONS, especially when attempting to criticise someone else.

Cheers ................... Graham.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
          MAXIMUM ALERT

Two days before on the Sharp Demand JEWISH ILLUMINATI CABAL
          Wasn't enough of rubbish posts in overunity.com forums?
          Да кончай уже, тут бан тоже так быстро получиш, некому неинтересно ета тема.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
            RESONANT ENERGY

Google Translate
            These guys still do not know what to look for to do power amplification and the thing is linked directly in atoms and what current means in electricity. Which is amount and speed of electrons moving on wire. Now if you add more electrons or make them move faster with nuclear effect there it goes.. Like in NMR case which was demonstrated by dally, delamorto and akula after Lithuanian experiment.
            Last edited by T-1000; 10-05-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• quote from T-1000:
              " Like in NMR case which was demonstrated by dally, delamorto and akula after Lithuanian experiment.
              end quote

It was demonstrated? Certainly NOT PROVEN... When will NMR actually be proven??? It's being preached over and over and over again, and, there's still NO proof, of nuclear decay, or energy from matter from these devices.
              Sounds like a new electronics religion, instead. Repeat it until they believe it. Why not let us decide??? Especially coming from someone who has not built these devices, ever.

As well as the "Revolution", and the, "Save the world".

Soon we may find that Cepren B, is not all that far off, at all.

Government shut down is way overdue, as well as many other government scams exposed. Such as 9/11, endless wars, monetary scams, and oil pricing scams, etz... Even the work ethics, it's more like slavery ethics.
              Oh, you don't believe that either... just keep paying your bills then, until, money will only be good for toilet paper.

Am I also boring you T-1000??? So, is NMR!!! So, prove it, or quite repeating it like a parrot. NMR NMR NMR, Quack...
              Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-05-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                quote from T-1000:
                It was demonstrated? Certainly NOT PROVEN... When will NMR actually be proven???
                First follow http://www.rockefeller.edu/nmr/manua...nd_more_v2.pdf and make proper NMR spectroscopy done. Next, increase input power until you start getting electrons fallout. If you increase power even more you will start getting neutrons fallout. So what is not understood there?

Comment

• T-1000:
                  What is not understood, is not the case. It's what is not proven, that I'm talking about. Only assumptions, are being made.

What if we don't need to destroy something, or decay something, or cause radioactive contamination to make this work??? What do you think that Tesla would have to say about all this? Well...?

What if... we have it all wrong? What if, to make free energy it does not take a movement of electrons, at all.
                  Maybe NOTHING needs to "move". Does light move??? Does it really?
                  Really think about it. Don't just swallow whatever is dished out to you.
                  Last edited by Nick_Z; 10-05-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                    T-1000:
                    What if we don't need to destroy something, or decay something, or cause radioactive contamination to make this work??? What do you think that Tesla would have to say about all this? Well...?

What if... we have it all wrong? What if, to make free energy it does not take a movement of electrons, at all.
                    Maybe NOTHING needs to "move". Does light move??? Does it really?
                    Really think about it. Don't just swallow whatever is dished out to you.
                    Yes, the all "conventional" closed loop science is only half of what is in reality.
                    The other half are open circuits and this frontier was fully approached by N. Tesla and some others.
                    Also I understand your position about non-destructive approach. In this case you need to study what magnets really are and why their magnetic field does not decay in generators when moving through coils which are forcing them to reorent polarities due Lenz force effect in coils.
                    So this part is totaly wrong what is fed on dishes...

P.S> Radiant Oscillator Circuit / Don Smith Part 5: 0 Amps X 12 volts =12 Watts ? Part 5/ - YouTube - Radiant Oscillator Circuit Part 8: Digital Meter Reading - YouTube gives one of clues (thanks Kurt!) The schematics is here
                    Last edited by T-1000; 10-05-2013, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Read again Tesla articles ,especially "True wireless". Nature is the real frontier, someone could be really insane but think so deeply that he is everybody's hero ; other can be sane and think clearly but is treaten as a madman , exactly that happened to late Tesla...If we accept his inventions because they work, why we don't accept his statements ? Instead we accept scientific documents from various persons with deeply complicated math equations...

Tesla said about them : "science fiction"

Comment

• quote:
                        "Also I understand your position about non-destructive approach".

Non-destructive to all beings, Yes! Maybe I'm as studid as it gets... but, I ain't dumb, ur well, sometimes its hard to tell. But, can't we just get off on creating energy, including electricity, that is also beneficial to everything, to all things??? Don't we already have enough "stuff" going around, to breath in, eat, and even absorb while at sleep? As microwaves are at work. Cell phones, telecommunications, Tv, radio, radar, satellites, and other "man made"disturbances are going on and all about us, at all times, already.
                        Right???

Comment

• Electron Collector

Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                          MAXIMUM ALERT

Two days before Brasialian Governement with help of Sourh American branch of CIA have Busted two very famous Brasilian Inventors of Free Energy Devices known as "Electron Collector from the earth". Their names are Nilson Barbosa and Cleriston Leal.

They will stay in Jail until their extradiction to U.S.!!
                          What is the source of this info? Can anyone verify this? Thanks for the info anyway.

To Nilson and Cleriston:

(1.) Its not over yet.
                          (2.) Post full details of your device to sites such as this one.
                          (3.) Sit back and watch them try to arrest thousands scattered all over the world.....
                          (4.) Once you patent and commercial,its over...

Again,copy, paste, click "post". The End.We will take over from there . Cheers!
                          Last edited by Gedfire; 10-06-2013, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• The idea that this technology can be beneficial to us, as well, in every way, is brilliant! I wish that I had thought of it. If it was mentioned and suggested by someone like Tesla, and proposed previously, we need to think about this aspect, as well.

Also, the idea that the source of this electric output does not have to be placed in our own house, back yard, garage, etz... And can be located further away from the receiver (secondary device receptors). So as not to cause direct interference with existing devices that already in use by us, or others nearby.

The ferrite yoke and what it represents, whether it is essencial to this, or not, is also to be considered. TK did not use or need one. Although he did use iron core transformers, and air coils, but, may not even have used ferrite, at all. So, possibly ferrite cores, may not be the only solution, to choose from.

Forest: I totally agree with your assessment of using recycled components, copper wire for coils, and existing discarded materials, to keep the cost down. And not have to worry too much about expenses, the money involved, or competition, in general. As there is tons of stuff being wasted, and thrown away. That is also an important point, at least for some of us.

Comment

• Gedfire and All:
                              To keep in touch with more details of what is happening to Barbosa/Leal, you can view this thread (link below). They are out of jail as mentioned previously.
                              But, are not willing to disclose any more information concerning the mode of operation of their still secret device(s). At least that is what is being mentioned by some.
                              I can't blame them, after what they've been through already, and their ordeal. Plus, it still may not be over and done with yet.

Look here:
                              Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire;
                                Hobby which one of dons devices are you working on? Any results? **all fundamentals are basicly simple !!**
                                SO KEEP IT SIMPLE !!
                                Don Smith said his 'invention' is Tesla based.
                                Kapanadze said his invention is Tesla based and he said also:
                                "If you would see it how simple , you would laugh.(!)"
                                !
                                Dons model did not work. He just wanted to give the principles.

Clarification so that it speaks to you.
                                First you must know the principles. Like the electromagnet. Consists of a
                                ironcore, bigcoil and a battery.
                                This Tesla energy receiver we see always an excited L1 and receiver L2
                                and in between a passive diodelike working thing and ground connection.
                                The practical version is the next step.

The energy is picked up via L2.

keep it simple.

Thanks to Bob Lazar for his explanations.

*COPY***COPY***COPY***COPY**PRINT***PRINT***PRINT* **PRINT**

In case your pc gets a malfunction and upload it so you can always find it back!

Comment

Working...
                                X