Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    Didn't e=mc2 originate well before Einstein?
    Yes JJ Thompson, and Maxwell, but not that they flow but that electrons and protons are the terminals of the wire.

Tesla was strongly against getting energy from matter...

The Einsteiners and Relativity have completely eliminated the electric field and substituted "Electron Flow" in its place. a grave error.

A wire is a solid object, nothing can flow. To the Einsteiners dismay, it was their own Maxwell who discovered the current passes on the skin of the conductor, in fields along the surface, not electrons.
    (and not talking about the well known HF skin effect, all currents)

Good conductors are good reflectors of light, some shinier than others.
    (Eric Dollard stuff)

E= .5 x M x V2
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mr.clean; 10-01-2013, 02:02 AM. Reason: and Maxwell
    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
    In the expert's mind there are few.
    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• @ Dunfasto:
      If you are not the same person that goes by the username of 00 at the OverUnity forum, then my apologies to you. It is a case of mistaken identity, I had thought that I had read as much, but if not, please accept my apologies. As more than one person have accounts in different forums, and not always use the same username.
      Nick_Z

Comment

• @ mr. clean:
        Along the same lines... I would like to add, if I may, that there is also more than one misconception still, concerning things such as the "speed of light". As light does not move, at all, either.
        What we notice when looking at lightning, for example, is a polarization of light. But, there is no movement, whatsoever, nor is light a solid object that moves like a material substance, from point A to point B.
        Light will polarize at that known speed, the so called "speed of light" but not due to any movement or travel.
        Similarly, there is no movement or "travel" of light from the Sun to our planet. Light is created by the polarized alinement of photonic needles. Darkness happens when those same photonic needles are in a random non-polarized state. Both light and darkness exist simultaniously.
        A light source like our sun will polarize the photons in our atmosphere, and light is thus created, on the side of the earth that is facing the sun. That is how light is manufacture, here on our planet, as on all light producing planets. However, not all planets do produce light, and are called dark planets, instead.
        The reason I bring this up, again, is not to create conflict with what is currently the norm, but to truly bring "light" to this subject. As that is what we are working on to create, or should I say reproduce.
        Light, electricity, magnetism, gravity... All come from and are created by the same source. The source that we still need to learn how to tap into, and harvest from.

Comment

• hehe yeah that's some deep stuff!

hey all just made a new vid, i think this circuit will work really well...

BiToroid Resonant Driver: MEG Circuit - YouTube
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
            Hi Dunfasto.

Look at the oscillator you say is 27kHz.
            The oscillator does not have a negative DC power supply and the transformer secondary is not connected. It cannot work !

What kind of ferrite.
            Are the coils bifilar, or layer, or side-by-side.

When switching transistors overheat then they are not being used correctly, they should run cool.

Cheers ............. Graham.
            coils are simple wound. one over the other. single layer.

you cannot avoid heating of transistors in an inverter circuit. and a fan is must as in all inverters heat sinks are must for driving transistors althogh a fan must be there too but inverter manufacturing companies dont install fan in low cost inverters to increase spare parts generated income or revenues from repair and maintenance. high costing inverters always have fans blowing the heat sinks or have exhaust fan working.

our aim is to produce nucleons not electrons. nucleons are of two types called techyons the plus and the minus. they are very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy smaller than electrons or protons or neutrons

see the complete circuit and your doubts and questions that are spark like will be quenched without tesla magnets.

dunfasto
            Attached Files
            Last edited by dunfasto; 10-01-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunofFather View Post
              That schematic can be joke. Here translation "In Scheme kren12 to replace or any other kren8B 12 volts.
              The fan on the 12 volt computer blew radiators with inverter transistors.
              Transistors need to pick up on the same parameters, then the fan is not needed.
              Distance only by experience - from 0.8 mm ... (probarly spark gup distance)
              ground needed to reduce high-frequency noise on the output of the divice!
              While it is possible to feed the lamp, toasters (heaters) and elektromotors well and selfrun ...
              To get hight quality sine wave 220 50 Hz in output should put M - G (motor
              - Generator).
              Naturally power depends on the inverter power."
              I not translate top text.
              It is "Coil L1 and L2 winded on carcas (tube probarly) diameter 40 milimeters, each have 40 turns insulated wire (who have many tin wires inside) 1 mm2."

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                hehe yeah that's some deep stuff!

hey all just made a new vid, i think this circuit will work really well...

I have not good internet, can you explayin that you get, that input power and output?

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                  coils are simple wound.

you cannot avoid heating of transistors in an inverter circuit. and a fan is must as in all inverters heat sinks are must for driving transistors althogh a fan must be there too but inverter manufacturing companies dont install fan in low cost inverters to increase spare parts generated income or revenues from repair and maintenance. high costing inverters always have fans blowing the heat sinks or have exhaust fan working.

our aim is to produce nucleons not electrons. nucleons are of two types called techyons the plus and the minus. they are very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy smaller than electrons or protons or neutrons

see the complete circuit and your doubts and questions that are spark like will be quenched without tesla magnets.

dunfasto
                  Hi Dunfasto,

So the coils are simple wound over a ferrite based sleeve core; first L1 (80t or 40t inner?), then L2 (80t or 40t outer?).
                  Please excuse my questions, because I try to not make assumptions in the absence of clarification.
                  If L1 and L2 are meant to be beside each other as a single layer then this device could not work.

I have been hard on you because of the circuit errors, but you are replying, so I shall continue.

Your low frequency output stage needs to be made into a complentary push-pull output arrangement with intermediate driver transistors and output device emitters connected to the power rails. This so that the output device collectors switch hard towards the rails, drop very little voltage whilst conducting, and thus do not get warm. I also think that reversed biased diodes between the output terminal and rails would be sensible.

I do not have any links with this company, and they are most certainly not cheap, but they do sell a ready made alternative -
                  Power Pulse Modulator - Pulse Width Modulation control circuit for high current low voltage with built in protection

Thank you. You have wired in the missing power rail for the HV self-oscillator, and its step-up transformer.
                  A ready made alternative is also availble for this - inside the base of a toy plasma ball.

However, my earlier comment relating to Earth connections still applies.
                  Check out the 12V supply rail Earth at the left of this circuit.
                  Also check the lamp load plus self run transformer Earth.
                  Now check upwards and left from this lamp Earth - it links back to the PCB - to the junction of two capacitors.
                  Thus an Earth loop is short circuiting the lower of those two PCB rail connected capacitors.
                  This means that if this circuit diagram is accurate, then L1 is running with a pulsed direct current, and not an alternating voltage !

You sure this circuit works ?

Also please explain why the Earth grounding wires are necessary, or,
                  has that Earth symbol been used here in place of a common negative rail connection 'Chassis' symbol ?
                  I am not being pedantic here, for there is a big difference between an equipment which must be grounded to Earth,
                  and an equipment capable of independently running anywhere in total isolation.

Creating nucleons suggests this device influences atomic nucleii via magnetic field pulsing -
                  yet for nucleii to be affected there must first be electron relationship modification via field energisation ?

Cheers .............. Graham.
                  Last edited by GSM; 10-01-2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

I have not good internet, can you explayin that you get, that input power and output?
                    Almost 4W to a modern LED lamp can be very bright !

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                      Similarly, there is no movement or "travel" of light from the Sun to our planet.
                      Light is created by the polarized alinement of photonic needles. Darkness happens when those same photonic needles are in a random non-polarized state. Both light and darkness exist simultaniously.
                      A light source like our sun will polarize the photons in our atmosphere, and light is thus created, on the side of the earth that is facing the sun.
                      Sun to Earth gravity = instant.
                      Sun to Earth EM radiation, including visible light = 8 minutes.

You implying that light from Sirius-A does not take ~8 years to be seen here.
                      You also implying that if we go into space that it will appear dark ?
                      ( You do know that Ed Mitchell lied about that because of the make-believe 'Moon' studio set-up ? )

Cheers ................ Graham.

Comment

Hi Dunfasto,

I do not have any links with this company, and they are most certainly not cheap, but they do sell a ready made alternative -
                        Power Pulse Modulator - Pulse Width Modulation control circuit for high current low voltage with built in protection

Dear all.

I felt I had to reply to GSM's post with regard to the PPM's that are supplied by the above company. Yes they may be expensive but I think they are worth every penny!!

I have bought many of their older units, that now, sadly, lie dead in a cardboard box!! But this one has surpassed all expectations!! I also have one of their Resonators. But this has yet to be used!!

I have attached a photo of the unit driving a prototype MEG using an idea prompted by T-1000. It is early days yet but I do have a flicker in the 5 W lamp. Fine tuning of the drive coil is the key issue here.

Keep up the great work!!

Cheers Grum.
                        Attached Files

Comment

hi buddy, sure i show how i am using the bitoroid from past experiments, had tried a basic square wave circuit, then Mazzilli push-pull circuit, which worked very good, and now i want to try out the circuit suggested by JLN Labs for the MEG project, which he did in fact record some overunity numbers.
                          notice i said numbers, cause until i see hard filaments lit, i dont trust fluorescents or LEDs for power out measurements.

here for tuning and first time running, just to see if it turned on, used a 12 v LED bulb which had 14.9v -15.3v across it, in an H bridge wave form. pos DC and neg DC square at 18-60kHz 50%

fairly pleased so far, but need to optimize some components, and build some LC networks now for that range of frequencies

in tuning, i always got a better response with pos and neg DC square wave form, compared to single positive squares, or perfect sine waves, H bridge is better. (pos and neg square wave form)
                          circuit here.....
                          The MEG Project gateway

people always want good info, but will anyone actually build it?
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Hi Dunfasto,

So the coils are simple wound over a ferrite based sleeve core; first L1 (80t or 40t inner?), then L2 (80t or 40t outer?).
                            Please excuse my questions, because I try to not make assumptions in the absence of clarification.
                            If L1 and L2 are meant to be beside each other as a single layer then this device could not work.

I have been hard on you because of the circuit errors, but you are replying, so I shall continue.

Your low frequency output stage needs to be made into a complentary push-pull output arrangement with intermediate driver transistors and output device emitters connected to the power rails. This so that the output device collectors switch hard towards the rails, drop very little voltage whilst conducting, and thus do not get warm. I also think that reversed biased diodes between the output terminal and rails would be sensible.

Thank you. You have wired in the missing power rail for the HV self-oscillator, and its step-up transformer.
                            A ready made alternative is also availble for this - inside the base of a toy plasma ball.

However, my earlier comment relating to Earth connections still applies.
                            Check out the 12V supply rail Earth at the left of this circuit.
                            Also check the lamp load plus self run transformer Earth.
                            Now check upwards and left from this lamp Earth - it links back to the PCB - to the junction of two capacitors.
                            Thus an Earth loop is short circuiting the lower of those two PCB rail connected capacitors.
                            This means that if this circuit diagram is accurate, then L1 is running with a pulsed direct current, and not an alternating voltage !

You sure this circuit works ?

Also please explain why the Earth grounding wires are necessary, or,
                            has that Earth symbol been used here in place of a common negative rail connection 'Chassis' symbol ?
                            I am not being pedantic here, for there is a big difference between an equipment which must be grounded to Earth,
                            and an equipment capable of independently running anywhere in total isolation.

Creating nucleons suggests this device influences atomic nucleii via magnetic field pulsing -
                            yet for nucleii to be affected there must first be electron relationship modification via field energisation ?

Earthing is required so the effect of the tachyons wont hamper the metallic things lying near the equipment saved from being charged and being damaged by fast moving electricity thats affects sensitive devices like cell fones laptops tv and interefere with ac run equipment. earthing prevents! it acts like shielding of faraday cage. moreover one can use alluminium split tube to act as faraday cage within the tube.

akula video new!

GEDC0625 - YouTube

earthwire works efficiently!

dunfasto
                            Last edited by dunfasto; 10-01-2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                              akula video new!

GEDC0625 - YouTube

earthwire works efficiently!

dunfasto
                              Thanks Dunfasto, but that does not answer my question, nor the thoughts behind it.

If the circuit works better with an Earth ground then it must be a field driven Beta release device.
                              Beta release becomes self limiting without a grounding wire (output not maximised), and the equipment might even become a serious electric shock hazard by developing a high voltage if left free standing.

No one wants to end up in hospital with a 2KV electric shock like Hendershot did, so maybe someone needs to go over that Akula device with a Geiger Counter, and if necessary provide a warning relating to safety during usage !

Cheers ............... Graham.
                              Last edited by GSM; 10-01-2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks Dunfasto, but that does not answer my question, nor the thoughts behind it.

If the circuit works better with an Earth ground then it must be a field driven Beta release device.
                                Beta release becomes self limiting without a grounding wire (output not maximised), and the equipment might even become a serious electric shock hazard by developing a high voltage if left free standing.

No one wants to end up in hospital with a 2KV electric shock like Hendershot did, so maybe someone needs to go over that Akula device with a Geiger Counter, and if necessary provide a warning relating to safety during usage !

Cheers ............... Graham.
                                lol! read pj kelly pdf in full and understand what tachyons are. they are not beta particles. tachyons are in the air the method just attracts them to be used from air and mix them up with 50 hz ac so they can be used.

dunfasto
                                Last edited by dunfasto; 10-01-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X