Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post

GSM - What I don't agree with in your latest post, is the part about the energy coming from the atom, if this is somehow similar to NMR, or not.

Here is Wesley's translated version of the first Akula 0083 device. With more of his personal opinions as to the working principles. Which I also don't agree with.

a k u l a 0 0 8 3- Free Energy750W no battery no ground - YouTube

Nick_Z
    Hi Nick.

I have interest in Wesley's still to come interpretation (Part 11 ?) related to the energy release, and am waiting to see if he can actually explain it, for he has only covered electron spin levels and energy conservation photon emissions so far.

So you don't think the energy comes from matter itself then ?
    Einstein not correct with E = MC^2 for electron orbit (sub light speed) relationships ?
    You read TH Moray and Gustav LeBon ?
    Slightly different description via Moray, but he says the same in his later writings.

Not NMR; more like nuclear power generators, only on a home sized scale and without needing radioactive fuels; only iron, copper etc.

Oxidation ?
    How about Fe > Mn in air for the Hendershot sleeve core, and once the Fe has gone in any particular vortex spot then the generator cannot be induced to run ?
    How about the vortex reducing Cu > Ni in a copper wire overwind ?
    You seen Akula's video of his copper wire becoming attracted by a magnet ?????

Cheers .................. Graham.

Comment

• Hi GSM, I know you are great with your studies, more so on an academic level than me that's for sure.

Here is a recommended study order of the early pioneers if you are interested:

Gustave LeBon, Madame & Pierre Cure, Ramsay, Soddy, Sir Ernest Rutherford, James Chadwick, Ph. D., C.D. Ellis, Ph. D. and T. H. Moray.

Best regards,

Paul

Comment

• Didn't e=mc2 originate well before Einstein?

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          Hi GSM,

Here is a recommended study order of the early pioneers if you are interested:

Gustave LeBon, Madame & Pierre Cure, Ramsay, Soddy, Sir Ernest Rutherford, James Chadwick, Ph. D., C.D. Ellis, Ph. D. and T. H. Moray.

Best regards,

Paul
          Hi Paul, and many thanks for your list. Yes before Einstein, but 'science' did not clarify for some time.
          Notwithstanding, I am still not aware of any science author linking artificially induced gyroscopic forces to electron - nucleus relationships.

As of now I am beyond the reading, and pondering physical construction using a Hendershot type steel can (Fe) sleeve core arrangement, though first need to study his photos more.

Personally I think that Kapanadze has an excellent working solution, though not one acceptable in our environments because the wideband spark-gap electromagnetic radiation would attract attention by the the authorities; as with Don Smith circuitry.

Cheers ................ Graham.
          Last edited by GSM; 09-28-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• the wideband spark-gap electromagnetic radiation would attract attention by the the authorities; as with Don Smith circuitry
            Hey Graham
            Do you think maybe the spark gap radiation interacts with the magnetic field ionizing the field.

Kinda like a solar flare and our planet.
            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• a.king21

Link "Генераторы Капанадзе ОБЩАЯ тема"
              Forum links "Форум странников -> realstrannik.ru/forum"

Форум странников :: Тема: Генераторы Капанадзе ОБЩАЯ тема (418/425)

Удачи !!!!

Comment

• Привет всем

This schematic work. It's RED final schematic. If you want self-runner connect an output 1:1 transformer 220v:220v and give the power to inverter. This will do self-looping the system.

Main GOAL here and in yours 99.99% failure experiments is WHAT ??

NON-CURRENT EXCITATION OF INDUCTOR - TESLA INDUCTOR !!

IF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS YOU COULD REPLICATE ALMOST ALL TESLA EXPERIMENTS ?? NON-CURRENT EXCITATION IS A GOLDEN WORD !!
                STATIC FILED WORK HERE. STATIC MIXED WITH AC. EXCLUDE ANY HIGH VOLTAGE HIGH FREQUENCY OSCILLATIONS AND YOU WILL CACTH IT !! THE EFFECT !!

HOW TO UNDERSTAND IT??

LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE SPARK GAPS. YOU NEED TESLA TYPE SPARK GAPS TO EXECUTE NON-CURRENT EXCITATION OF INDUCTOR (TESLA PRIMARY).

JUST TWO VERY SIMILAR WORDS BUT THEY ARE DIFFERNET LIKE A SKY AND THE EARTH.

1. interrupter

2. contactor

At the fist glance both are the same BUT .... they are not !!

you need here "interrupter", also in all Tesa replication experiments you need "interrupter" not ordinary spark gap contactor like all do.

FIND TESLA PATENT AND STUDY HIS MECHANICAL CIRCUIT CONTROLLER !! HE TOLD US EVERYTHING BUT WE HAVE FAILED TO SEEN THE TRUTH !!

Wire diameter, number of turns are not critical. windings need to be phased exactly like Tesla said and shown. Inner coil is wide copper ribbon but you can use here high diameter wire. There is nothing inside Rose tube. Just air !!

Удачи !!

Comment

• a.king21 You don't need to spend another 20,000 bucks for another cheap show in Gerogia !!

Better buy a lot o copper wire and build Big Tesla Coil self running system and share it to all people. You have a great lab - two HQ oscillographs and excellent equipment. Another question is Does Amricans need Self-runners in the backyards or more like to pay Obamas bills and support Social Parasites - Ouil Barons and Wall Street banksters ?? Maybe is it a real democracy to always choose between TWO BIG EVILS ??

Did you heard in Spain Gov. take shape in a new Sunny Bill ?? Wanna Sun Light ?? Yes - pay the bill to JEWISH ILLUMINATI CABAL !! Interesting news ??
                  Yes they rule the Spain. Check yourself !!

Wanna take fresh air breath ? Make respirations ? No problem. pay the bill to JEWISH ILLUMINATI CABAL !!

Wanna watch night sky ?? No problem !! Pay the Nigh Sky Bills ??

etc.etc. Last two are just near future hypothesis. Think about !!

Удачи !!

Comment

• @ GSM:
                    Yes, you are correct. I don't buy the "fact" that the energy is coming from Nuclear Decay or dissolution of matter, in this particular case, at all.
                    I'm still waiting for Wesley to prove what he preaches, and I suspect I will be waiting a very very long time. No offense to Wesley...
                    Actually, I'm not waiting for that, at all.

I think that Tesla was right, and will be right 10.000 years from now.
                    To know what I think about this, just read up on what ideas Tesla expounds on. Along with Walter Russel, Moray, Victor Schauberger,and others of like mind.
                    The Voxtex Theory, in general. It's not based on the negative radioactive destruction of matter, like as an atomic bomb. Or nuclear fuel, which are very contaminating. Or, nuclear reactors, as are still found going off in Japan, possibly even in Russia, and the US, etz... Until they may all go up in smoke, if hit by EM weapons from abroad.

Einstein never got off his butt to test anything he spewed out. As well as all the scientists that still stupidly believe and teach the "Big Bang Theory". What a crock of sh!t. And whats worse is, THAT is what is still being taught in schools
                    Heaven Forbid!

In fact, I don't even believe that so called "Sunlight" is coming from the Sun. As I've mentioned previously.
                    As there is no sun light between Earth and the Sun, outside of our planets atmosphere, (going towards the sun). It's very cold, and dark out there. NASA knows this, and yet we are still being taught as much in our schools. Dust huh??? Why do you think that is???
                    Could it be that if the actual process of manufacturing of light was really known, a couple of people may be out of their jobs. And a few bucks would be lost. Think about it...

It matters little to me if anyone agrees with this, although I do care.
                    I don't expect that most people will agree. I've heard all the rebuttals before. I still believe in what I say.
                    As far as Nuclear Decay goes, "Time will Tell". If you can wait that long.

Nick_Z
                    Last edited by Nick_Z; 09-29-2013, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Yee - haa !

At last some discussion instead of blind empiricism, plus the possibility of some circuit analysis. Empiricism is to be applauded, but to progress we need to understand the *fundamentals* of what we are doing.

Hi Serg.

Thank you for your photos.

If the operation you describe is via an electrostatic field then why does impulse *current* NEED to flow through the outside coil, and this not just be an electrostatic field via common connection to both ends of the coil, or an outer metal sleeve.

If not a splitting of the nucleus via electron orbit vortexion of surface electrons, then why are EARTHING wires *essential* for this *closed circuit* to safely operate fully in isolation.
                      ( Charge build up from a primary or secondary effect ? )

Hendershot's device worked similarly, but did not use a spark gap to initiate his energy release, hence not an electrostatic induction but magnetic induction of electron orbit vortexion, same as with yours; ie. the energy is released via the pulsed induction of a magnetic rotation of electron spin orbits within surface domains normal to a separately induced conduction polarisation of a more densely induced (slow) field.

Hi Dave.

I'm so short of time and I'm not dodging your serve - so will be back later with a full lob return.

Cheers ............... Graham.
                      Last edited by GSM; 09-29-2013, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Hi @ All

I dont know how relevant this would be for those who
                        Follows Erick Dollards work but I think a lot of interest
                        Is in the Marconi wireless system I have found this book on
                        The internet Practical wireless telegraphy : a complete text book for students of radio communication : Bucher, Elmer Eustice, 1885- : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
                        Practical Wireless Telegraphy by Elmar E Bucher
                        Published In 1918 where he explains the different Marconi systems with
                        diagrams and all.
                        One interesting thing I noticed was the Marconi magnetic
                        Detector that works with Magnets and some fine wire setup
                        The little I know about detectors I never even new that there
                        Was a magnetic Detector. It made me think of the Hendershot
                        Device.
                        Hope you find this helpful.
                        Regards to all
                        Johan.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                          Yee - haa !
                          At last some discussion instead of blind empiricism, plus the possibility of some circuit analysis. Empiricism is to be applauded, but to progress we need to understand the *fundamentals* of what we are doing.
                          Heh heh finally someone with a healthy technical mind !!
                          We could get somewhere now !!

The fundamental basics are > a.c means r.f. and d.c. like in this new patent that looks like a Colorado setup: US 7960867
                          But this type of english doesn't connect to me. Could GSM summarize this for us ?

**all fundamentals are basicly simple !!**

SO KEEP IT SIMPLE !!

Don Smith said his 'invention' is Tesla based.
                          Kapanadze said his invention is Tesla based and he said also:

"If you would see it how simple , you would laugh.(!)"

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                            For DC source you might have additional cap as in following circuit:

So the source discharge frequency can be adjusted.

For AC source you may want to have protection from shorting out HV side of driving transformer:

Cheers!

Ok thanks, i will try that. Will report u results then, but might take a few days, also busy with other stuff

Comment

• Hobby which one of dons devices are you working on? Any results?
                              !

Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
                              Heh heh finally someone with a healthy technical mind !!
                              We could get somewhere now !!

The fundamental basics are > a.c means r.f. and d.c. like in this new patent that looks like a Colorado setup: US 7960867
                              But this type of english doesn't connect to me. Could GSM summarize this for us ?

**all fundamentals are basicly simple !!**

SO KEEP IT SIMPLE !!

Don Smith said his 'invention' is Tesla based.
                              Kapanadze said his invention is Tesla based and he said also:

"If you would see it how simple , you would laugh.(!)"

Comment

• kapanadze replication!

kapanadze replication video!

GEDC0186 - YouTube

simple sr replication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm65pF_xguY

circuit

tube is ferrite cored only two simple coils wound

http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/15/04/69/67/65nw10.jpg

dunfasto!
                                Last edited by dunfasto; 09-30-2013, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X