No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and what does that coincidental DC or supply cycle AC frequency do within the copper coil ?
    it sets up a more remanent magnetic field basis beneath the skin effect of the conductor.

This means that the reflecting-resonating spark impulse induced surface electron orbit spin waves, set up surface of wire electron spin vortices over and with respect to the slower deeper internal core electron axis spin orbit alignments;
    hence there may be tuned an impulse skin wave of energised resonant alignment of electron magnetic axis spin over a slower core of induced magnetic alignment.

The slower internal copper atoms within a coiled wind become like a polarised or slowly alternating wholly 'magnetic' sleeve or sheath over which the spark induced skin 'currents' 'flow';
    except electric current itself is not a flow, but is a wave in the alignment of electron orbit axes, which starts at the matter surface and is induced to wave motion travel through it,
    where within conducting metals, whether magnetic or not, the spin axis change is a much slower transmission wave than is possible at the energised atomic surface !!!!!

This is almost as if the coil of wire sets up the condition for continuous impulse induced longitudinal spin wave of charge oscillation at its outer surface over a permanent or supply cycle alternating field core, where the inner diameters of the copper coil itself behave as if it has become a (ferrous like) electron spin axis polarising magnetic core.

(Similar reasoning as presented relating to the steel sleeve in the Hendershot generator thread.)

Cheers ................... Graham.
    Last edited by GSM; 09-27-2013, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• stupify12

Things are not so easy as you think. Knowing some key elements is not enough to build a working device, even having the correct theories. In fact the multiplication of theories is the main problem - I'm perfectly sure I could make many devices yet I have no one because I have always been struck by the common poor man restrictions when constructing device. That's why I respect Tariel - he can concentrate on single effect and pefectly use the scrap parts ,thus he has working devices. I think the precious thing is to have a friend or better son able to help you.
      Anyway , while I cannot build like Tariel (at least without help and in my current situation) - I can give small tips. I'm glad so many people are grasping the idea that there is only one source of free energy and that is our mother Earth. This is our wheelwork of nature.

Comment

• Hi

For Kurt and others who have D. Smith board experiment replica and if you have some free time to confirm or decline what was said:

Google Translate

You might reconnect circuit replication as in

Then tune in this way:
        The dicharge pulse over small capacitance capacitor C0 in series before 1st diode to avoid shorting NST (on pulsed DC it needs another approach - not shown in circuit) into L1C1 idealy should be less than 1 microsecond spikes with repeating cycle of 1/7 resonant frequency of L1C1 under load.
        The L1C1 resonance should be found under load of output so it won't detune itself. The resistive load (or scalar transformer which does not change impedance/inductance under load) should be used.
        The L2C2 should be as ballast circuit for second half of pulse compensation under load on same resonant frequency so you will have full cycle of oscillation in output.

Cheers!

P.S> I cannot confirm if that method is working approach of D. Smith device but I think it is worth to try and see results.
        Last edited by T-1000; 09-27-2013, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
          Patent 609,254
          Patent 577,670
          Hi stupify12,

Can't find the Tesla Patent 609,254

Comment

• @ GSM and All:
            Somehow, what you are describing concerning the reason that there is both voltage and current amplification, makes some sense. Even though it may not be entirely correct, it seems more correct, or closer to it, than any other explanation that I've heard, so far. At least it seams so, to me.

I'm still working on the Akula0083 device, (first version), which does seam to work in a way that you are describing. And is why your suggested approach and reasoning is of interest.

Akula himself has mentioned that the induction heater aspect is one of the tricks to learn, in dealing with the replication of his device.
            He combines rectified AC (about 310v DC), onto a 3 inch yoke core through a 25 turn coil. Which is wound right under to a separate center tapped 12 turns cw, and 12 ccw primary coil. So, both the HV pulsed AC center tap opposite wound coil, as well as the 25 turn coil 310v DC (not pulsed) coil are running together on the same yoke. And sois a thick 3 turns output coil, also wound on the same yoke. So, all three or 4 coils, are running on this same ferrite yoke core. Then the 3 turn coil is leading to a 12 turn resonator coil, through a capacitor in series which makes for an LC tank circuit. This 12 turn resonator coil is wound over a big 50 turn air coil. As well as another 12 turns feed-back coil, which is also wound on top of the same big air core.
            He (Akula) refers to Hendershot, when showing that the big air coil also has a smaller 50 turn coil and tuning capacitor inside of it. As well as a possible aluminum sheet just inside of the big air coil.
            Here is his video, so that you all can see what I'm refering to.

Akula 0083: His original videos, have all since been removed, but other people re-post them back onto YouTube.
            на скрую руку - YouTube

Please have another look... there is also an English translation, made by Wesley, if you can find it.

Nick_Z

Comment

• @T-1000:

i try to replicate what u suggest. I played with my smith setup now for few hours. For some minutes i had a bulb lighting (not overunity), then 1 diode died, i replaced it, and after some more hours i couldnt get the bulb running again
              However theres many problems for me: I dont have Neontransformer so i use diodesplit flyback pulsed with mosfet+555. The HV HF seems to interact with my scope, power supply and the driver itself, so i am not even sure if the whole thing is running on the supposed 38 Khz (1/7th of the resonant frequency i calculated for L1C1).
              My actual build also isnt following don smith 4:1 wire length rule, and its a step down version, L1 is 80 turns, L2 coils 20 turns each. Then there is a problem concerning the spark gap/surge arrester (i tried both, also with fan and magnets): They wont allow a higher switching frequency than a few hundred till maximum 1000-2000 cycles per second.
              So far, i had better results with the chinese replication style.
              Also i dont understand where u mean to place the C0 cap, can u maybe draw a schematic?

@Nick_Z:
              As far as i can see, all 4 coils on the yoke are wound ccw

Comment

• Thanks for the link Nick.

Unfortunately I communicate via only one spoken language - English, so I cannot understand your linked video.
                Nor even this one.
                Fabrice Andre FREE ENERGY - YouTube

And no matter how multi-lingual any of us here are, we all need to understand the concept of electron spin orbit alignments, this being where spin orbits can be made to axially vortex rotate (spin the spin axis) around surface atoms, and with respect to non-surface electron spin orbits. Then where inner orbits are the magnetic ground (like Earth), or are a relatively slowly alternating magnetic ground (supply frequency), the superimposed impulse generated spin of spin axis creates such force as to break non-radioactive atoms and thus release energy from fractional atomic nucleus devolution.

Is an electron circling an atom not like a fundamental gyroscope ?
                Professor Eric Laithwaite gives a demonstration of a large gyro wheel - YouTube

AC is mutual field induction and progression via a precession of electron orbits, not a two dimensional conduction flow, and the speed of that mutual induction causes three dimensional reactions at metal surfaces when the alternations are impulse transient driven, this being quite different to the slower precessions just below the surface.
                Thus magnetic fields and electric currents can engender quite different spin orbit activities within a single conductor, or different overwinds occupying the same generated alternating fields.

The electrostatic energy released may be collected by metal in the form of aluminium foil or a via coil overwinds.

Did Don ever demonstrate over-unity, and is there a video of his devices generating ??

The more I study the devices mentioned on this forum, the more I believe that they were never adequately optimised because the conceptual model of the electron we have all been *educated* in, is as if a language from a planet of simps (simpletons) !
                It is only when we adequately comprehend the concepts bi-axial spin motions generating powerfully activating force translated into the third (non electromagnetically energised) dimension, plus the induction of surface electron 'spin-waves' and the resultant 'skin-vortexes' induced via opposing, or reflecting, or 'colliding' spin waves over a polarising field, that we will gain sufficient understanding to progress with this kind of equipment design.

Cheers ............... Graham.

PS.

Hi Mainsen.
                The fields from two CCW are the same as two reverse connected CW, from whatever viewpoint.
                Electron spin orbit alignments when looking into a magnet pole are opposite when looking into the other pole.
                CCW + CW in series = CCW + CCW when wired in phase opposition. Same differences.
                Last edited by GSM; 09-28-2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Hi GSM, It seems a bit odd to me that you can write all that stuff about
                  electron spin and atoms, then add the doozy at the bottom about the coils.

I am assuming we are talking all single layer solenoid style coils.

I have a CCW coil right in front of me and when I look at it from either end it
                  is still CCW wound, a CW wound coil is CW as well no matter how you look at it.

The only coil that is both or either is a flat spiral.

Can you explain better how a CCW wound coil becomes a CW wound coil
                  when we look at the other end, because that does not work for me, it remains
                  CCW wound no matter which way I look at it.

Cheers

Originally posted by GSM View Post
                  Thanks for the link Nick.

Unfortunately I communicate via only one spoken language - English, so I cannot understand your linked video.
                  Nor even this one.
                  Fabrice Andre FREE ENERGY - YouTube

And no matter how multi-lingual any of us here are, we all need to understand the concept of electron spin orbit alignments, this being where spin orbits can be made to axially vortex rotate (spin the spin axis) around surface atoms, and with respect to non-surface electron spin orbits. Then where inner orbits are the magnetic ground (like Earth), or are a relatively slowly alternating magnetic ground (supply frequency), the superimposed impulse generated spin of spin axis creates such force as to break non-radioactive atoms and thus release energy from fractional atomic nucleus devolution.

Is an electron circling an atom not like a fundamental gyroscope ?
                  Professor Eric Laithwaite gives a demonstration of a large gyro wheel - YouTube

AC is mutual field induction and progression via a precession of electron orbits, not a two dimensional conduction flow, and the speed of that mutual induction causes three dimensional reactions at metal surfaces when the alternations are impulse transient driven, this being quite different to the slower precessions just below the surface.
                  Thus magnetic fields and electric currents can engender quite different spin orbit activities within a single conductor, or different overwinds occupying the same generated alternating fields.

The electrostatic energy released may be collected by metal in the form of aluminium foil or a via coil overwinds.

Did Don ever demonstrate over-unity, and is there a video of his devices generating ??

The more I study the devices mentioned on this forum, the more I believe that they were never adequately optimised because the conceptual model of the electron we have all been *educated* in, is as if a language from a planet of simps (simpletons) !
                  It is only when we adequately comprehend the concepts bi-axial spin motions generating powerfully activating force translated into the third (non electromagnetically energised) dimension, plus the induction of surface electron 'spin-waves' and the resultant 'skin-vortexes' induced via opposing, or reflecting, or 'colliding' spin waves over a polarising field, that we will gain sufficient understanding to progress with this kind of equipment design.

Cheers ............... Graham.

PS.

Hi Mainsen.
                  Two coils wound CCW are both CW when viewed from the other end of a coil.
                  Electron spin orbit alignments when looking into a magnet pole are opposite when looking into the other pole.
                  CCW + CW in series = CCW + CCW when wired in phase opposition. Same differences.

Comment

• Can you explain better how a CCW wound coil becomes a CW wound coil
                    when we look at the other end, because that does not work for me, it remains
                    CCW wound no matter which way I look at it.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

I think he means like this:
                    If you look at the coil that is ccw, once you flip it, look at it from that same start point on other side and it is cw....

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                      Hi GSM,
                      It seems a bit odd to me that you can write all that stuff about
                      electron spin and atoms, then add the doozy at the bottom about the coils.
                      Cheers
                      Of course you are dead right Farmhand.
                      I was sitting here imaging energised fields when I wrote that to compare with electron spin alignment in magnets, then had to dash to do more house painting.

A real doozy !

Cheers ............. Graham.

Same to pmazz850.
                      Apologies, I was thinking of fields, and wired connections. Yes the wired start end. Only just back for lunchbreak.

PS. Just corrected, so that my fingers wrote my brain language - sometimes hard to do !
                      Last edited by GSM; 09-28-2013, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
                        hi utopia !

orthogonal coils two layered. you will be needing this for ou.

dunfasto
                        Hey Dunfasto!

In a process of assembling Chubinidze coil with ferrite rings could you clarify please: two outer coils (blue & yellow) winded both CCW along all 80 turns? Or 40 CW & 40 CCW each with 1 inch space?
                        Pictures on DonZ Device by Utopia Now on Prezi show 2 variants.

Thank you!

Have a good weekend)
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by mainsen View Post
                          @T-1000:

Also i dont understand where u mean to place the C0 cap, can u maybe draw a schematic?
                          For DC source you might have additional cap as in following circuit:

So the source discharge frequency can be adjusted.

For AC source you may want to have protection from shorting out HV side of driving transformer:

Cheers!

Comment

• Guys:
                            It may or may not make a difference if the coils are wound CW, or CCW. But, it does make a big different which polarity is used between one coil and another separate coil. Such as between the primary, and secondary coils. Because if the polarity is not correct, the light bulbs won't light, until the polarity is reversed. On that we can agree. Right?

GSM: Good theory, but is it true???

What I don't agree with in your latest post, is the part about the energy coming from the atom, if this is somehow similar to NMR, or not.

As I feel (like Tesla and others did) that the extra energy is coming from the surrounding ambient. And not from the material source. And are not in any way produced from the materials (atoms) involved. They are only a means to the source. And are not the source in of itself, but instead, the surrounding "Vortex Energy" is. Which explains why there is any spin happening, at all.
                            If there were no ambient vortex energies, there would be nothing, at all, as everything (every-thing) would go into dissolution, and be lost from sight.

I realize that not everyone will buy this idea... no matter how many times it's presented, or by whom.
                            As we have been, and are still being taught otherwise. Teaching error, as fact. But, that's ok. OR, is it???

Here is Wesley's translated version of the first Akula 0083 device. With more of his personal opinions as to the working principles. Which I also don't agree with.

a k u l a 0 0 8 3- Free Energy750W no battery no ground - YouTube

Nick_Z
                            Last edited by Nick_Z; 09-28-2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Of course energy goes from ambient but after a while it may change the atoms involved in passing it. It may explain some strange failures like Hendershot capacitors stopped working after some time....just guessing ...

Comment

• Yes, this can also be the case, as oxidation, and other negative reactions can also take place, therefrom. And, this can be mistaken as the source of the electricity, instead of just the consequence of the galvanic reaction and other similar reactions, when observing the break-down of the materials involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X