Utopia Now

Comment

• NO LENZ but REASONANCE

Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
      Thanks to Dunfasto and Zero Zero

I created a little Prezi Doc : No Lenz but Resonance

Utopia Now
      Hello Utopia Now,

I would like to thank you for an incredible information contribution! I say this with much respect and sincerity for your efforts, time and willingness Sir. I also acknowledge the same respect and thanks to the other forum members who added to this valuable contribution! Again, thanks.

as always, mike onward!
      Last edited by clarence; 09-24-2013, 03:12 PM. Reason: respect for all info contributors

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post

Utopia Now
        Well, if you want to make Lenz force to do useful work, include time when reaction starts as parameter to it and use it to your advance...
        Hint: more induction on load means more time before it happens. So with proper timing the Lenz reaction will occur when there is no more power source on or it is 180^ degrees out of phase.
        Regenerative Acceleration (ReGen-X) Backing Theory - YouTube
        Last edited by T-1000; 09-24-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Utopia Now
          hi utopia!

thanks for your efforts!

check this out! do it yourself thing! make sure you connect hot end of 12 volt ac of transformer to first diode.

kapanadze effect in bulb!

http://www.overunity.com/12736/kapan...127974/image//

for overunity we need interations of orthogonal coils as akula or sr193 or fabrice andre.

dunfasto
          Last edited by dunfasto; 09-24-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Utopia Now
            Hi Utopia Now,

Thanks for this, I appreciate your efforts too. I am not familiar with Prezi so I ask whether your doc can be somehow converted to MS Word or Acrobat PDF file easily or with only much work? If with the latter then I understand and will not ask for converting it to those formats.

Greetings, Gyula

Comment

• Interesting Tesla Coil Information

Hi folks,

Thanks for all the great info. Here is a link to an article about Tesla Coils that you might find useful:

Tesla Coils for Dummies

Comment

• Prezi doc. copy and download

Thanks every body for inspiring, each other and share info.

@ Gyula if you klick here you can make your own FREE Prezi account and than you can Copy and Download the No Lenz but Resonance Prezi.
                If you scroll down below the Prezi doc. you can also klick on : "See the full transcript" and then copy all the tekst.
                I don`t know how to convert it to MS Word or Acrobat pdf.

And thanks Dunfasto, i put the picture of the test of the Kapanadze effect in the DonZ Device Prezi doc.

Utopia Now

Comment

And thanks Dunfasto, i put the picture of the test of the Kapanadze effect in the DonZ Device Prezi doc.

Utopia Now
                  Hi Utopia now.

Right now I am asking myself whether this person (you) has any idea what they are writing, or whether they are a DISINFO agent ?

Please understand that there is nothing whatsoever special about that diode/ capacitor arrangement.
                  It is an inverted two rectifier voltage doubler circuit, and will present substantially imbalanced load pattern per alternate half-cycle on the AC supply.
                  There is nothing here related to Kapanadze's generator, not even in your supposed circuit diagram.
                  Tariel's generator (and motor) works due to the compositions of his core and rotor fabrications which you do not even mention !

Also, neither anti-Lenz, nor resonance, and not even NMR, whether used alone or together are the key to COP>>1, whether any motor might increase in revs or not.

Cheers ................... Graham.

Comment

• "prezi mania maybe"

Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
                    Thanks every body for inspiring, each other and share info.

@ Gyula if you klick here you can make your own FREE Prezi account and than you can Copy and Download the No Lenz but Resonance Prezi.
                    If you scroll down below the Prezi doc. you can also klick on : "See the full transcript" and then copy all the tekst.
                    I don`t know how to convert it to MS Word or Acrobat pdf.

Utopia Now
                    Hi everybody and to you UtopiaNow.
                    I couldn`t help stoping myself from writing here my critics on you strange "prezi" stuff
                    idea .. so you think that we, in order to have access to the info you collected
                    we should not hesitate but instead open up a "new account" to the prezi stuff so we can read/download your doc`s ?
                    No offense to you, but I say:get yourself unstuck from that prezi stuff and if you really
                    care for people to have access in your doc`s for free without hassle do make them available in a more accepted format i.e .pdf;.doc;.odt;.odf;zip;rar;djvu etc or like I once did (and will repeat it as soon as I can) make a free torrent
                    to share your stuff freely with others.
                    Do not help organizations and websites to monopolize info-sharing stuff.
                    Thanks for your work for having collected this stuff btw.

cheers.
                    << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• reality

A lot of east block folks youth who want to play some role here and are encouraged by people
                      here who say: good job so and so, keep it comming'.

The blind man helping to egoless man ? Because thats what it is !

Have they never heard of Eric p Dollard ?

Comment

• Sorry Guys:
                        I also think this is a case of the blind leading the blind. I don't want to name names, but I think that they know who they are.
                        NO devices are being shown, only someone elses pictures and work.
                        NO proof of a working device replicated by these posters.
                        This used to be a great thread. But, not anymore. At least not from what I can see. It's going in circles, then warping out.
                        Please get some focused control back on this thread... as it is being destroyed.

Nick_Z
                        Last edited by Nick_Z; 09-26-2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Don Smith's missing information?

Don always said there was something missing.
                          After years of research I believe I have found the missing link.

It is mixing DC with the Smith waveform.
                          I have not built the device but I can provide some evidence to support my assertion.
                          Every Kapanadze coil type device has an ordinary side and a HV shielded side.

Searl mixed Static with ordinary magnet creation techniques.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...vity-disks.pdf
                          Dr Judith Wood makes the same assertion.
                          Dr Judy Wood at the Breakthrough Energy Movement conference, 2012 Holland on Vimeo
                          Carlos Benitez asserts the same in his 4 battery patent - he superimposes a spark gap over a DC charging circuit.
                          So my advice - for those who have a Don Smith setup -is to superimpose a 12 volt dc charging circuit over the top - taking all the usual HV precautions.

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                            Don always said there was something missing.
                            After years of research I believe I have found the missing link.

It is mixing DC with the Smith waveform.
                            I have not built the device but I can provide some evidence to support my assertion.
                            Every Kapanadze coil type device has an ordinary side and a HV shielded side.

Searl mixed Static with ordinary magnet creation techniques.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...vity-disks.pdf
                            Dr Judith Wood makes the same assertion.
                            Dr Judy Wood at the Breakthrough Energy Movement conference, 2012 Holland on Vimeo
                            Carlos Benitez asserts the same in his 4 battery patent - he superimposes a spark gap over a DC charging circuit.
                            So my advice - for those who have a Don Smith setup -is to superimpose a 12 volt dc charging circuit over the top - taking all the usual HV precautions.
                            Are you sure about Kapanadze ? Maybe you looked at sr913 or Akula or other devices with HV DC source included. I heard how Tariel said HV is a byproduct and it has much more sense for me...

Comment

• Yes HV is a radiant energy byproduct as a result of frequency switching (on and off). It has to be mixed - otherwise the spark gap in the aquarium2 would be much smaller. The aquarium 2 had no HV effects on any of the people handling the device, it operated a 220v heater. However the spark gap overload protector indicated maybe 3 to 6 KV. Think about it.
                              So there are 2 ways:
                              1 generate static and mix with dc.
                              or 2 generate radiant and mix with 220v ac.

There are probably a million other variants.
                              Switching the circuit on and off negates ohms law, Kerchoffs laws and probably Lenz, (if mixed with DC or AC which is NOT switched on and off.)
                              In other words, the known common laws of physics do not go there.
                              Last edited by a.king21; 09-26-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Almost Correct

In my own opinion.

You have almost got the full information but, then you didn't directly pin point out why do you need mix DC and mix on the 220v AC?

You have unlock the first key to Tesla high efficiency set up. It is the SWITCHING ON and OFF that negates the so called Third Law of Motion like the one you cited on your post. You have also unlock the second key, It is the generation of static electricity which is HV in nature.

This is my question, What is the true nature of the Lightning Strike?
                                Does the Lightning has a two charges like inside the capacitor?Capacitor is a can bottle Lightning charges.
                                Why is it the aerial vehicle above when hit by the Lightning does not burn or put on fire this vehicle?

This is the last key to power generation, Where does the Lightning Strike down and Why? Anything that hit by the Lightning on surface are burn or set on fire=Hot Electricity?

Everything must return to the "Al Origin" as for clemente figuera terminology. This is what nature it always equilibrium when there is imbalance of the energy above. Don't ever try to argue with the man name boguslaw he knows exactly how this Tesla system function and work because he has already own one.

For Don Smith devices. there is nothing missing, actually it is already on his table top devices, everything is on the schematic, The schematic is all correct, don't you put out your eyes on the Center of the center top on the secondary what is actually connected there it is the last key to power generation.
                                The missing part is not missing but hidden inside the NST, it is a modification of Don Smith himself that was originally from the true master Nikola Tesla.

The Answer for the missing part of device; How can you recharge(from its own discharge) the Capacitor after you discharge its own energy to the coil? How can you recharge it 3 times charge from its own discharge?

Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                                Yes HV is a radiant energy byproduct as a result of frequency switching (on and off). It has to be mixed - otherwise the spark gap in the aquarium2 would be much smaller. The aquarium 2 had no HV effects on any of the people handling the device, it operated a 220v heater. However the spark gap overload protector indicated maybe 3 to 6 KV. Think about it.
                                So there are 2 ways:
                                1 generate static and mix with dc.
                                or 2 generate radiant and mix with 220v ac.

There are probably a million other variants.
                                Switching the circuit on and off negates ohms law, Kerchoffs laws and probably Lenz, (if mixed with DC or AC which is NOT switched on and off.)
                                In other words, the known common laws of physics do not go there.
                                Last edited by stupify12; 09-27-2013, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X