No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know the chinese replication is not overunity? U speak to him?
    Well however im playing with my smith coils again now
    Tried to figure out how he has connected all those lamps and caps, those are some very strange configurations. Especially that one, where he has connected all 11 Bulbs to it. As far as i can see, 1 cap across 1 L2 coil, cap of same size across both L2 coils, 2 caps to rectifier and 1 cap after it. And then there is this capbank of 3 bigger + 1 smaller caps in parallel, it seems also to be in series with one of the caps going to the rectifier.
    I dont know, i have many lights lit know, but only 1 very bright, no overunity.
    Whats strange, i use not Neon Transformer, but diodesplit Flyback, though in the same voltage ballpark like him, my L2 coils have more than double as much windings as his, but i only can light bulbs with 24v. 12v, 50v and 230v bulbs give almost zero light.
    An important thing i believe is to have caps with right maximum ratings. For example if u look in datasheets of caps, a cap rated for 250vac will be rated only for like 20vac at a frequency of some hundred kHz. My ceramic caps connected to the flyback make a loud hissing noise, its louder then the spark gap. That not seems normal to me. Probably the 200kHz my system is tuned to are way too much for them. Will try film capacitors there, but have to order some first.

kind regards,
    mainsen

Comment

• So long as the Chinese guy is connected to the grid, there's no way to know for sure if there is anything anomalous happening. It would be important to be able to use a battery and inverter as the source, and also to feed back some juice to the battery to keep it charged. Then we would know for sure if this works, or not. Similar to what Akula 0083 is doing, if what we see on his videos is true.
      How SR 193 is able to obtain an output without the feed back to the battery is also worth noting. As he uses no inverter or battery once kick started, So, it is a much more economical way to go at it. Although only 150watts is obtained, and not kw, but, that would suit me just fine, for a start.

Cepren B: Not every one is pissing on your ideas, I'm not!
      I also have some Slavic blood in me also, from my fathers side. My last name is Yugoslavian, Zec, and my first name is, Nicola, named after my grandfather Nichola Zec. Thus, my username Nick_Z

Sorry if I bore any of you with these details. Sometimes ones origen is important, at least to some of us. As well as the origen of some of these devices and ideas.

Comment

• sorry to butt in again here, new vid, will add info i left out later too tired

TMT 6 Tesla Magnifier: New Master Oscillator and Resonator - YouTube

best performance yet, with the least amount of turns, and the resonator is beside the driver pri/sec, not inside
        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
        In the expert's mind there are few.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12
          Please cooperate with me, as i will analyze what I have recently found on Tesla writings ( What is the real missing piece on all of our set up that we cannot attain the effiency of our True master Nikola Tesla.

Im a lazy person of doing reading backwards in our forum. This is the hint( How can you recharge your Capacitor that exceeds 150% from our input?

Or post me anything you know about a schematic of regenerative loop. Which Tesla ways are not regenerative loop its part of the system that always recharge the cap always full and exceeds maybe 150%.

Please bear with me cause im just a newbie on this field.

Actually if one can realize it That person needs only to Excite 9v Battery to start the system which can power itself
          You are right. You are lazy.

The answers you seek are available, if you would only read.

In fact you disturb more threads solely for own agenda.

Please do the work instead of asking other to do yours.
          All the best,

Slick

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12
            Please cooperate with me, as i will analyze what I have recently found on Tesla writings ( What is the real missing piece on all of our set up that we cannot attain the effiency of our True master Nikola Tesla.

Im a lazy person of doing reading backwards in our forum. This is the hint( How can you recharge your Capacitor that exceeds 150% from our input?

Or post me anything you know about a schematic of regenerative loop. Which Tesla ways are not regenerative loop its part of the system that always recharge the cap always full and exceeds maybe 150%.

Please bear with me cause im just a newbie on this field.

Actually if one can realize it That person needs only to Excite 9v Battery to start the system which can power itself
            hehe i think what Slick is trying to say is that, many of us have been on this path for a while, with questions like yours. and there were no time saving tricks to learning this stuff.

and posted schematics may or may not help, there are more than enough Kapanadze schematics, but try deciding on a single one, i have tried since 2009... just to decide on one... still not sure tho

you suggested a 9volt to start a system which then powers itself, and most likely a huge load of incandescent lights im guessing you had in mind?
            so you can only be referring to Kapanadze's device.

Kapanadze's device continues to be my inspiration, so i am in the process of trying to learn about resonant amplification thru long experimentation.

here is one very basic looking schematic, but it is still very mysterious, see what i mean??

"Tariel prosil peredat narody" / ("Tariel asked me to tell the world")01/28/2013

http://freeenergylt.narod.ru/olderfi...3.01.28.0C.jpg
            Attached Files
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• fabrice andre final stable circuit Questions

Hi Dunfasto,
              At last a video of mine with a lot of questions 
              But I am happy that i have 3C90 ferrite rings now and some Litz Wire.
              I tried to follow your Fabrice André final stable circuit and post 9890
              Schematic 5 in my DonZ Device Prezi doc.

I made 3 new video`s : Star4 Tinkering parts and Star4 Coil winding and Star4 schem5 with scoop shots and where i try to get the resonance frequencies correct and where i have a tiny 12 volt 5w lamp shining low.

My first question is :
              1 : I made L1 60 windings .. is that okay or should i have made more windings?
              I only bougt 10 meter thin (200/44 AWG - 1 mm outer diameter ) Litz Wire ( i ordered it via Ebay weeks ago before i saw the final stable schematic ) and now i think because L1 is Tesla coil style it should be much more than the 60 windings i wound for L1
              I also bought thicker Litz Wire 23 meter thicker ( 7x3x21/40 AWG 2,4 mm outer diameter ) , but with this thickness the coil would get very long if i wind one layer many windings.

2: I made L3 50 Hz and L2 output coil same length ( 10,50 meter wire ) L1 is 10,00 meter .. should i make L2 and L3 also 10 meter ?

When i am not Tinkering or Thinking or walking in Nature I am looking at the pdf of Donald L Smith again and watching you tube Kapanadze video`s and Don video`s, also going over older Zilano schematics and posts .

My 3 friends here help me killing MosFets and LCR meters with related tests that they “like” to do ..
              They were busy with Trichel Pulses .. Charging caps via spark gap .. .. even if you shorten them than after a short while there is a lot of voltage on them again .. the LCR meter couldn`t handle that 
              They also put a nice scoop at my place and we er inspiring each other to continue this path.
              We ( the 4 of us over here ) are also trying to understand the principals .. .. is it the energy coming via the ground via the spark gap etc .. is it the ambient that duplicates voltage on capacitor plates when proparly grounded .. pulsed DC into a coil … It will take some time but probably also with your help we will come to a better understanding and the skills to replicate a working device.
              I can feel that if one knows the principals it becomes easy to make a working device
              It is all about coiling i read somewhere 
              Is it also about standing waves .. and do i need to put a diode from my DC 0-30V power supply to the HV driver or do I have to put a diode in the wire coming from the Earth Ground
              Is it about the 180 degrees phase shift between L1 and L2 ..
              Well i think by now i have a lot of Tinkering parts , variable capacitors and other HV caps, small neon lights and a scoop to get results soon.

Your support and help and inspiration is very welcome dear Dunfasto,
              We hope to hear from you .. We wish you well ...
              Utopia Now and friends

Comment

• prezi link DonZ device

Here again the prezi doc link DonZ Device but now it works .

Comment

• Nonsense

How many years will we see nonsense here ?
                  These people mistake hobby electronics for free energy !?

Well if you don't understand a messy schematic it doesn't
                  mean automaticly that it is free energy !!

>>snap out of it !<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
                    Hi Dunfasto,
                    At last a video of mine with a lot of questions 
                    But I am happy that i have 3C90 ferrite rings now and some Litz Wire.
                    I tried to follow your Fabrice André final stable circuit and post 9890
                    Schematic 5 in my DonZ Device Prezi doc.

I made 3 new video`s : Star4 Tinkering parts and Star4 Coil winding and Star4 schem5 with scoop shots and where i try to get the resonance frequencies correct and where i have a tiny 12 volt 5w lamp shining low.

My first question is :
                    1 : I made L1 60 windings .. is that okay or should i have made more windings?
                    I only bougt 10 meter thin (200/44 AWG - 1 mm outer diameter ) Litz Wire ( i ordered it via Ebay weeks ago before i saw the final stable schematic ) and now i think because L1 is Tesla coil style it should be much more than the 60 windings i wound for L1
                    I also bought thicker Litz Wire 23 meter thicker ( 7x3x21/40 AWG 2,4 mm outer diameter ) , but with this thickness the coil would get very long if i wind one layer many windings.

2: I made L3 50 Hz and L2 output coil same length ( 10,50 meter wire ) L1 is 10,00 meter .. should i make L2 and L3 also 10 meter ?

When i am not Tinkering or Thinking or walking in Nature I am looking at the pdf of Donald L Smith again and watching you tube Kapanadze video`s and Don video`s, also going over older Zilano schematics and posts .

My 3 friends here help me killing MosFets and LCR meters with related tests that they “like” to do ..
                    They were busy with Trichel Pulses .. Charging caps via spark gap .. .. even if you shorten them than after a short while there is a lot of voltage on them again .. the LCR meter couldn`t handle that 
                    They also put a nice scoop at my place and we er inspiring each other to continue this path.
                    We ( the 4 of us over here ) are also trying to understand the principals .. .. is it the energy coming via the ground via the spark gap etc .. is it the ambient that duplicates voltage on capacitor plates when proparly grounded .. pulsed DC into a coil … It will take some time but probably also with your help we will come to a better understanding and the skills to replicate a working device.
                    I can feel that if one knows the principals it becomes easy to make a working device
                    It is all about coiling i read somewhere 
                    Is it also about standing waves .. and do i need to put a diode from my DC 0-30V power supply to the HV driver or do I have to put a diode in the wire coming from the Earth Ground
                    Is it about the 180 degrees phase shift between L1 and L2 ..
                    Well i think by now i have a lot of Tinkering parts , variable capacitors and other HV caps, small neon lights and a scoop to get results soon.

Your support and help and inspiration is very welcome dear Dunfasto,
                    We hope to hear from you .. We wish you well ...
                    Utopia Now and friends
                    hi utopia!

the red coil frequency should be 21-30 mhz its range is 21 mhz to 500 mhz

but 21- 30 Mhz works fine.

the caduceus coil- modulator coil frequency is 50 hz square or sine

the energy produced due to NMR in copper tube and ferrite combination.

NMR is nuclear magnetic resonance and all persons like sr 193 don smith and kapanadze or akula or chubinidze doing this nmr tech and producing energy.
                    Fabrice andre did same.
                    there is no clear evidence of the radiation but if the coil module is kept in alluminium mesh box the radiation can be avoided.

even thomas henry morey used nmr so did meyer.

note : caduceus coil can be replaced with cw+ccw coil.

red coil can be 150 turnsCOLOR="Red"]

modulation coil can be 50 turns (turns needed to produce 0.5 tesla magnetic field)[and output coil turns depends upon the volatge required[/COLOR].

keep yourself updated at
                    Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

scramble pages + and -

Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY

scramble pages + and -

good luck

dunfasto
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by dunfasto; 09-17-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Wonderful info

Hi Dunfasto, Thank you for the wonderful info,
                      Especially the links to the other forum:
                      keep yourself updated at
                      Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze
                      scramble pages + and -

Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY
                      scramble pages + and -

good luck

Dunfasto
                      We are happy and we will continue with all the new valuable info.
                      Utopia Now ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
                        How many years will we see nonsense here ?
                        These people mistake hobby electronics for free energy !?

Well if you don't understand a messy schematic it doesn't
                        mean automaticly that it is free energy !!

>>snap out of it !<<
                        right, the system would need to be open, not closed. and there would need to be some sort of physical looping configuration to sustain itself, like fwbr off load to cap paralleled to battery, battery removable...

only Kapanadze has demonstrated this as far as i know, but still no clear schematic

but i do believe it's possible, and using everyday components to do it.
                        (unless he used radium or something)

5 KW Demo for Turkish investors, starts at 1:00 (clipped from full vid)
                        Kapanadze 5 KW free energy unit - YouTube
                        Last edited by mr.clean; 09-19-2013, 07:05 PM.
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
                          Hi Dunfasto, Thank you for the wonderful info,
                          Especially the links to the other forum:

We are happy and we will continue with all the new valuable info.
                          Utopia Now ..
                          hi utopia and all!

for kdkinen
                          http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/VladimirUtkin2.htm

Michel Meyer -- isotope transmutation electric generator

orthogonal windings

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct...52434380,d.bmk

Patent US4210859 - Inductive device having orthogonal windings - Google Patents

http://www.rexresearch.com/sweet3/VTA_Conditioning.pdf

dunfasto
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by dunfasto; 09-20-2013, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• Tesla Oscillator

Actually when you understand how Tesla's High Frequency Generator function or work as it is(no revision) you will be amaze that Tesla never thought of any looping on his circuit, all he need is a kick that will start the system and it is already self sustaining because of he's genius Tesla circuit arrangement. Please try the Tesla Oscillator Tesla illustrated and cited on the Patents the same component don't ever try to change the component on his illustration and use Battery as a Power source as he always cited on his patents any direct or continuous source of supply.Please don't use Semi Conductor like diode's as it will only block Energy Stability, as for the make and break use solid contact switching or brush and commutator design for make and break.

I can guarantee you that it is so simple and very possible, what I can tell on Kapanadze device it is using the TWO capacitor discharge Tesla Oscillator to alternately discharge the capacitor and the missing part(High Self Induction Coil of each capacitor) is coupled on the Primary Low Self Induction Coil. When the First capacitor discharge to the Low self (Only one Primary) the High Self Induction Coil of the Second Capacitor is induced thus charging the Second Capacitor and because they are alternately discharge you already what IT means, When the Second Capacitor Discharge to the ( Only one Primary) the High Self Induction Coil of the First Capacitor is induced thus charging the First Capacitor. As for open circuit- Tesla's circuit are all open, What you attain so far is only just the Tesla High Frequency Oscillator for Step Up High Voltage and High Frequency Output. Look at Tesla's schematic on Colorado Spring Notes it is the complete circuit, we are stuck on the First Stage only guys but already made it perfect and good only the first part. LOL

It is just common sense and proper following instruction of what Tesla cited on his patents. For amplifying the Energy output we Need Two identical Tesla Oscillator couple on each other The first Tesla Oscillator is to Amplify voltage, the Second Tesla Oscillator is to Convert ( Step Down) the High Voltage High Frequency into Low Voltage Low Frequency( It Depends on our Make and Break=60hz on our country).

It is all suggestion guys.If your interested I could posted some schematic of what I understand of Nikola Tesla, It can be done in Low Voltage and High Voltage.

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                            right, the system would need to be open, not closed. and there would need to be some sort of physical looping configuration to sustain itself, like fwbr off load to cap paralleled to battery, battery removable...

only Kapanadze has demonstrated this as far as i know, but still no clear schematic

but i do believe it's possible, and using everyday components to do it.
                            (unless he used radium or something)

5 KW Demo for Turkish investors, starts at 1:00 (clipped from full vid)
                            Kapanadze 5 KW free energy unit - YouTube
                            Last edited by stupify12; 09-20-2013, 02:55 AM. Reason: Suggestions with so many information.

Comment

• Originally posted by stupify12 View Post
                              Actually when you understand how Tesla's High Frequency Generator function or work as it is(no revision) you will be amaze that Tesla never thought of any looping on his circuit, all he need is a kick that will start the system and it is already self sustaining because of he's genius Tesla circuit arrangement. Please try the Tesla Oscillator Tesla illustrated and cited on the Patents the same component don't ever try to change the component on his illustration and use Battery as a Power source as he always cited on his patents any direct or continuous source of supply.

I can guarantee you that it is so simple and very possible, what I can tell on Kapanadze device it is using the TWO capacitor discharge Tesla Oscillator to alternately discharge the capacitor and the missing part(High Self Induction Coil of each capacitor) is coupled on the Primary Low Self Induction Coil. When the First capacitor discharge to the Low self (Only one Primary) the High Self Induction Coil of the Second Capacitor is induced thus charging the Second Capacitor and because they are alternately discharge you already what IT means, When the Second Capacitor Discharge to the ( Only one Primary) the High Self Induction Coil of the First Capacitor is induced thus charging the First Capacitor.

It is just common sense and proper following instruction of what Tesla cited on his patents. For amplifying the Energy output we Need Two identical Tesla Oscillator couple on each other The first Tesla Oscillator is to Amplify voltage, the Second Tesla Oscillator is to Convert ( Step Down) the High Voltage High Frequency into Low Voltage Low Frequency( It Depends on our Make and Break=60hz on our country).

It is all suggestion guys.If your interested I could posted some schematic of what I understand of Nikola Tesla, It can be done in Low Voltage and High Voltage.
                              cool man, if you have results post your pics and video!
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• This are the patenst that enlight me

Patent 609,254
                                Patent 577,670

I tested this circuit using first relay the second a 555 driver make and break, there is no such thing is secret here, it just a mere common sense. What you have done on your system is charging the Capacitor using diode, Did you ever try charging a capacitor directly from a High Self Induction Shorted Coil? it build up magnetic flux when it is Break(OFF) it will discharge the magnetic collapse charging the capacitor.

I re arrange the circuit that the Battery and Capacitor is Series . Battery positive to very big choke charging coil to first leg of capacitor, then Battery negative to second leg of capacitor or another charging choke between Battery negative and second leg of capacitor. Then I connect the Low Self Induction Coil/ Low Resistance( Primary) to the first leg of capacitor then the second leg of capacitor is connected the make and break switch to the other terminal of primary coil.

The purpose of the Primary Low Self Induction Coil here is like a jumper, when Make(On) the Capacitor discharge to the Lowest Resistance(Low Self Induction Coil) at the same time the Charging Choke coil is shorted to the battery building magnetic flux.

Then when the switch BREAK(OFF) the primary is disconnected to the other leg of the capacitor, at the same time the magnetic flux collapse and discharging the energy accumulated to the capacitor.

This is what Vladimir Uttkin called Tesla Amplifying Resonance Magnetic Feedback by the High Self Induction Charging Choke = Every make and break the energy accumulated on capacitor is rising, every on the capacitor sending shockwave/kick to the primary. It is indeed Amplifying Resonance I adjust the 555 driver to hear the ringing sound of the primary and battery. This system is not charging only the cap but also the battery.

Lastly repeat. Switch Make and Break very fast, very sharp, very short. Higher frequency means higher energy accumulated on the capacitor. What I am telling you here is only a circuit for our unlimited power source to supply the second stage Tesla Oscillator.

When On- Parallel Resonance, When OFF Series Resonance. P.S. I will only answer Mr. Clean question and nothing more. I hate those people mock me when I wanted to share some results and findings. But his guy instead answer humble. I Like Mr. Clean because he is open minded and a good person.

It is only the first stage, there are alot more to come.

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                                cool man, if you have results post your pics and video!
                                Last edited by stupify12; 09-20-2013, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X