Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
    Dear Dunfasto,
    We very much appreciate your Wonderful knowledge and info that you are sharing with humanity on this planet right now .

I am wondering if you can tell, share about 1/4 wave versus 1/2 wave in Don`s devices .. not needing EartGrounding with half wave.

For new comers, I am putting the info in an online prezi Doc.
    If you click here you can create your own prezi account so that you can make a copy of it and even download the DonZ Device prezi Doc.

More and more people on the planet are becoming aware of the new energy possibilities. In October there is a big Conference about Breakthrough Energy ( organized by a handful of Dutch volunteers ).
    Check the program and the speakers from all over the world.

We all together are making the difference .. the more people are bringing out Breakthrough Energy, the more people become aware of it and the more people will start wanting it and asking for it.

We are on the right track.
    I thank Tesla, Donald Smith, Dunfasto, Kapanadze, Fabrice, Akula, Dally, SR 193, Mr Clean, T1000, editor, WorkshopElf, boguslaw, stupify, gedfire, Itsu, deggers ... yes and many , many others ...
    I thank all the inspiring people involved in bringing this out into the open ..

I am Happy
    Utopia Now
    hi utopia!

all energy comes from either ground or air. resonance is a way reverberate matter with small energy input using harmonics 1/4 wave harmonic can induce resonance in full wave harmonic. we always need earth for two purposes for grounding high voltage and to capture electrons. where as when we capture electrons from air we need to use magnetic lines of force which are neutral so electrons dont show up we have to split magnetic force by using L and C the way hendershot showed us. thus voltage and current are separated and utilized by an oscillator to produce power.

magnetic lines are hellical structures and inert in themselves we have to split them to use.

ground has free electrons just need to be pumped up. pump can be magnetic or electrostatic. magnetic pumps acts better as they utiilize earhs magnetic lines of force aswell as earth electrons. so dual advantage.

remember to learn about induction welding. work coil and sample coil. work coil has high frequency which induces high current in metal piece which is shorted coil in itself so eddy currnts are build up. these currents move in the sample coil or cylinder and have no way to go. so connect a wire in work coil and attach other end to earth now they can move in output and fresh current is fed throgh earth. cycle continues endlessly as long as the work coil has frequency working.

energy has to come from somewhere and the nearest and more reliable is earth grounding.

dunfasto
    Last edited by dunfasto; 08-25-2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Earth

Hi Dunfasto ! Thank you,

More and more I am getting the picture, I am getting more understanding about the principals .. thanks to your knowledge, schematics, info.
      A lot info to dive into Arc welding and the behaviour of eddy currents etc

First I will start with the "normal earth grounded" stuf .. trying to replecate something .. than in the future I maybe will try the more advanced stuf but it allready helps us in understanding the principals.

Now i will start winding coils again and do measurements and use my HV unit , adjust the sparkgap etc etc
      I know the best thing to do is try and test so I with my friends will learn and ...

Hope soon to be able to show results .
      Utopia Now
      Last edited by Utopia Now; 08-25-2013, 12:24 PM. Reason: additional sentence

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
        Hi Dunfasto ! Thank you,

More and more I am getting the picture, I am getting more understanding about the principals .. thanks to your knowledge, schematics, info.
        A lot info to dive into Arc welding and the behaviour of eddy currents etc

First I will start with the "normal earth grounded" stuf .. trying to replecate something .. than in the future I maybe will try the more advanced stuf but it allready helps us in understanding the principals.

Now i will start winding coils again and do measurements and use my HV unit , adjust the sparkgap etc etc
        I know the best thing to do is try and test so I with my friends will learn and ...

Hope soon to be able to show results .
        Utopia Now

watch this video

Kacher Tesla Coil with Copper Pipe - LB 230V 25W - YouTube

here the copper tube connected without connecting it to earth increases consumption.

try connecting the copper tube to earth and see the effect

also try copper pipe without split and see the effect.

dunfasto
        Last edited by dunfasto; 08-25-2013, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Here is mine capture, but I only experimenting, and not get more power, then spark gap going to aliuminum pipe. I only chek or it do something, but this nothing do, not change current, and not change brightnes of lamp.
          Тут я искрил на алюминевую трубку, которая внутри. Сначала без никаких феритов. Искрение абсолютно никакого влияния не даёт. Вставлял и феритовые кольца маленькие, тоже ничего от них не меняеться. Если бы взять побольше кольца и на всю длину и во внутрь их всунуть трубку, а не поверх их, тогда может бы и было бы что-то, но у меня и то есть сомнения. Лампа там около 200-180 ватт 220 вольт, потому что сопротивление меньше чем 150 ватт лампы, а номинал стёрт её. Так что никакой там явной свободной энергии нет. Потребление около 2,2 ампер и около 18 вольт. Там вообще может нет свободной энергии. Я и то так отимистично пишу, говоря, может, а так может там КПД вообще около 60-80 процентов. Просто чтоб небыть заядлым задуной, который постоянно верит в неудачу так и пишу.

Comment

• Above Message Thru Google Translate

Then I SPARKS on an aluminum tube that is inside. First without any Ferit. Sparking absolutely no effect does not. Inserted and feritovye rings are small, too, nothing from them menyaetsya. Had to take more of the ring and the entire length and stick to the inside of the tube, not on top of them, then it may be and it would be something, but I do, and that is doubtful. 200-180 Bulb there around 220 watts, because resistance is less than 150 Watt lamp, and its denomination erased. So there is no apparent free energy not. Consumption of about 2.2 amperes and about 18 volts. They generally can not have free energy. I then so otimistichno writing, saying, might as well so there may be efficiency at about 60-80 percent. Just so nebyt avid zadunoy that constantly believes in failed so I write.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
              for all

dunfasto
              do you know fabrice andre ?
              are you french ?
              did you read french ?
              did you speak with fabrice andre ?

why did you believe this con man ?
              are you sure it is not a big scam ?

Comment

• Dunfasto did you build the SRD2 circuit yourself? cause I did the inverter circuit to it and still no output.
                My inverter is with two 220ohm resistors. Is 1k resistors better?
                Thanks

Comment

• Here is the latest video from Igor Moroz. Some of you may be interested in what he has been up to. I recommend keeping an eye open for his future devices, as I believe he is getting very close to obtaining a self runner.
                  NickZ

"Induction transformer (single wire core)".
                  IT (induction transformer) - "single wire/core" - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                    Dunfasto did you build the SRD2 circuit yourself? cause I did the inverter circuit to it and still no output.
                    My inverter is with two 220ohm resistors. Is 1k resistors better?
                    Thanks
                    hi Guruji!

use 1k resistors 1/4 watt for flyback in chubinidze and use ten turn joint ten turn coil. and if you r making inverter then use 220 0hm resistors. and what is SRD2? i did not understand.

dunfasto

Comment

hi Guruji!

use 1k resistors 1/4 watt for flyback in chubinidze and use ten turn joint ten turn coil. and if you r making inverter then use 220 0hm resistors. and what is SRD2? i did not understand.

dunfasto
                      SRD2 is another name for the chubinidze cause that vid is not chubinidze's.

I did 12 by 12 on the flyback so 10 by 10 better?
                      Ok I use 1k and see but I don't think this is the problem that there is no output

Comment

• one ideea

Guys.. is here somebody from France?I am thinking would be a good ideea to put Andree and Naudin in contact with each other ..Naudin will be happy to replicate that device and after that to post the results on his website for everybody ...

Comment

• for utopia and all

hi utopia!

do see this attached image. its re-edited again as copper tube earthing wire was not depicted in the previous upload.

dunfasto
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by dunfasto; 08-29-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                            SRD2 is another name for the chubinidze cause that vid is not chubinidze's.

I did 12 by 12 on the flyback so 10 by 10 better?
                            Ok I use 1k and see but I don't think this is the problem that there is no output
                            Hi guruji!

did you use ferrite rings and cw ccw coil?

dunfasto

Comment

Hi guruji!

did you use ferrite rings and cw ccw coil?

dunfasto
                              I used a ferrite rod in the resonant coil. I did it about half size lenght of the bifilar coil but I wounded it 320T cw and 320T ccw

Comment

• 1 year ago

And Zilano how are we today?

have a good one .
                                editor

Comment

Working...
                                X