Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by editor View Post
    Hi Dunfasto,

do you have any other tips, this is not working.
    For 50hz i'm using fg and car amplifier.
    Can you post some photos from your device?

Regards, editor
    measure L1 that is caduceus coil inductance with lcr meter and find a suitable cap to oscillate at a frequency in khz range.

then measure the output coil with lcr meter and adjust the cap of suitable pf or uf to have resonance between primary caduceus and output coil.

try this

dunfasto

Comment

• toroidal power amplification

for all

Q3 TOROIDAL POWER AMPLIFICATION or TPA - YouTube

dunfasto

Comment

• fabrice andre different arrangement

for all

dunfasto
        Attached Files

Comment

• fabrice andre different arrangement - question

Originally posted by dunfasto View Post
          Dunfasto is the resonance between the red and the green coil 50Hz or in the 800kHz range somewhere.
          And the HV module: do you mean with diode i guess or a flyback with built in diode .. so some kind of pulsed DC.

And thank for all the info
          Utopia

Comment

• Thanks for the information Dunfasto.

Comment

• dunfasto

Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
              Dunfasto is the resonance between the red and the green coil 50Hz or in the 800kHz range somewhere.
              And the HV module: do you mean with diode i guess or a flyback with built in diode .. so some kind of pulsed DC.

And thank for all the info
              Utopia

hi utopia!

when 50 hz signal is fed into caduceus coil it just vanishes or quantifiled as scalar field so a cap is placed across 50 hz or in series with 50 hz and is resonant with primary red simple coil. which is a litz wire coil and is the longest coil single layered.

adjust copper tube. in this arrangement here are two copper individual tubes to tune resonance between red coil and green caduceus coil. and other copper tube to adjust 50 hz output.

u have to move copper tube in and out to fine tune resonance and output

first try resonanting primary red coil in kilo hertz range without a cap on 50 hz modulator input. adjust copper tube adjusting resonance in primary coil by sliding in and out copper tube. when its resonating you will get a signal on scope as horizontal 8 that is 00 on scope. now check 50 hz caduceus having same resonance signal as horizontal 8 on scope this means both r resonating individually. then adjust copper tube at the output side and connect a lamp and adjust for max brightness

dunfasto
              Last edited by dunfasto; 08-23-2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Workshopelf View Post
                Thanks for the information Dunfasto.
                you are welcome Workshopelf!

dunfasto

Comment

• fab andre working principle

for all

sample coil green does not effect the primary coil red .

green coil and blue coil are primary and secondary of a 50 hz transformer.

green coil is sample coil for work coil red in which high current is induced.

this high current is fed to blue output coil through induction through ferrite core.

the blue coil gets high current 50 hz output.

earth current infuses charges through copper coil and compensates for the losses and fed through ferrite to red and green coil.

dunfasto
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by dunfasto; 08-24-2013, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• akula free energy

for all

dunfasto
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Sr193 Free Energy

FOR ALL

tip: fabrice andre and sr 193 have similar working principle the only difference is in coiling and copper pipe which sr 193 did not use thats why he had less outputs only 150 watt bulb but it was self running and overunity. where as fabrice andre used copper pipe and he got 2 kwatt approx.

good luck to all !

dunfasto
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by dunfasto; 08-24-2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Workshopelf View Post
                        Hi Hrothgar. I remember reading about the MEG a number of years ago. I also read the patent. If I remember correctly, the MEG used an iron core, so you might have trouble running it at radio frequencies. If on the other hand, you use a ferrite core, you could conceivably run it at those frequencies. Then it is just a matter of synthesizing the information you find here, then somehow finding a way to convert the output to a usuable household frequency and voltage.

Good luck.
                        This meg is being constructed from an arc welder transformer and I'm going to use an experimental diffused core, stacking folds of aluminium flashing (my wire) between the laminations with some large neo-magnets. After all this is more of a flux collector than a standard transformer.

eventually I'll work on a nanocrystal core.

Comment

• Brasilian OU strike against western banksters and oil barons - energetic mafia.

EVOLUÇÕES ENERGIA - Energetic Revolution in Brasil 2013

OU machine drive industrial machines - output power 39,6 kW at 220V, 50Hz
                          GERADOR CAPTOR DE ELÉTRONS DA TERRA * - YouTube

This OU machine was based on discovery of Brasilian Inventor NilsonBARBOSA and his 4 patents.

pa: Very soon Brasil will be th leading OU country in America and probably whole world.

FREE ENERGY means FREE LIFE and POWER !!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Hrothgar View Post
                            This meg is being constructed from an arc welder transformer and I'm going to use an experimental diffused core, stacking folds of aluminium flashing (my wire) between the laminations with some large neo-magnets. After all this is more of a flux collector than a standard transformer.

eventually I'll work on a nanocrystal core.
                            That's great that you have some materials to get started experimenting with your meg device.

All the best,

Workshopelf

Comment

• Dunfasto Wonderful FE info

Dear Dunfasto,
                              We very much appreciate your Wonderful knowledge and info that you are sharing with humanity on this planet right now .

I am wondering if you can tell, share about 1/4 wave versus 1/2 wave in Don`s devices .. not needing EartGrounding with half wave.

For new comers, I am putting the info in an online prezi Doc.
                              If you click here you can create your own prezi account so that you can make a copy of it and even download the DonZ Device prezi Doc.

More and more people on the planet are becoming aware of the new energy possibilities. In October there is a big Conference about Breakthrough Energy ( organized by a handful of Dutch volunteers ).
                              Check the program and the speakers from all over the world.

We all together are making the difference .. the more people are bringing out Breakthrough Energy, the more people become aware of it and the more people will start wanting it and asking for it.

We are on the right track.
                              I thank Tesla, Donald Smith, Dunfasto, Kapanadze, Fabrice, Akula, Dally, SR 193, Mr Clean, T1000, editor, WorkshopElf, boguslaw, stupify, gedfire, Itsu, deggers ... yes and many , many others ...
                              I thank all the inspiring people involved in bringing this out into the open ..

I am Happy
                              Utopia Now
                              Last edited by Utopia Now; 08-25-2013, 11:21 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Comment

• learn

https://archive.org/details/Capture_201308

Comment

Working...
                                X